WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Louis CK

7 days ago

Well another one in the ever growing degenerate pile along with Weinstein, Spacey and Cosby.

"I love you Daddy" was a really unfortunate title to Louie's new movie in light of these charges. Lol.

Can’t wait to see who’s going to be next!

Louis CK

7 days ago
It's all of them. All of them are next. And good, I see no downside to a clean sweep of everyone even remotely famous.

Louis CK

7 days ago

What a wild ride it has been so far. 

Louis CK

7 days ago

To be honest, these allegations don't sound too extreme. Sure, he's a weirdo, but in all the cases (at least that I've heard of) he asked for consent. He asked a woman to blow him backstage, she said 'no', he fucked off. He also asked two women if he could jerk it in front of them. They said yes because he thought he was joking, he thought they were serious. The women fucked off and he didn't force them into anything. I agree this guy's a creep, but people seem to confuse that with sexual assault.

This really does not seem to be that big of a story in my opinion. Unless of course there's some kind of update on this that I've missed. In that case, please yell at me and tell me how wrong and fucked up I am.

Louis CK

7 days ago

Well yeah, of course he’s not nearly as bad as the others, but that’s like saying Steve isn’t as big of a faggot as Malk. The point is, they’re both still faggots just like Louis is still a degenerate.

Not saying the guy isn’t funny. I’m perfectly capable of separating the artist from the art.

Louis CK

7 days ago

Well o'right then. It's just that it seemed like you were comparing them as equal levels of scum. We're in agreement then. ?Steve and Malk are faggots.

Louis CK

7 days ago

pffft, I've never even let a guy finish in my mouth. you're the faggot here, pal 

Louis CK

7 days ago

Friendly bit of advice, people who use their power as big executives to ask people to watch them masturbate are highly creepy, as are people who masturbate without you knowing while on the phone with you.  You're wrong and fucked up.

Louis CK

7 days ago

My money's on George R. R. Martin being next. There has to be a reason why it's taken him so long to finish ASOIAF.

Louis CK

7 days ago
thought you died. Anyways my bet is on a wildcard underdog like Tom Hanks or Morgan Freeman.

Louis CK

7 days ago

I wish I could tell you that the ladies fought the good fight against my advances. I wish I could tell you that. But Hollywood is no fairy tale world. They never said I did it, but they would always know.

It’s like I’ve always said, get busy raping or get busy dying.

Louis CK

7 days ago

Doesn't take him too long to finish with little Sally.

Louis CK

yesterday

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/al-franken-sexual-harassment/index.html

That pic of Al’s expression has RAPE face all over it. Lol.

Oh and I guess Sulu and Travolta molested some people too, but that’s hardly surprising.

Louis CK

yesterday

I'm not really even close to as bothered by Al Franken's exmaple. Like, he took a funny picture that's clearly perfectly fine, and during a kiss scene he went for it. Like, he was creepy and pushy as shit, but beyond that, whatever. Neither of those things are really a crime.

Louis CK

22 hours ago

He's clearly groping someone while they're sleeping, which could be argued as sexual harassment. Even if it wasn't, what Louis CK did wasn't a crime but you seem to have no problem being disgusted by it. 

Louis CK

20 hours ago

Well no, groping is the touching of someone for sexual pleasure. This was for a joke, so it doesn't fall under groping. I'm not entirely sure how it would fall under these definitions legally because I don't know what's defined as clothing, but I know in practice, that girl is wearing what seems to be body armor, which would be incredibly thick, and even then, Franken is clearly only simulating groping with his fingertips barely seeming to touch the body armor, so I wouldn't say he's doing anything that falls under "sexual". 

If a wrap my knuckles against a cup, I'm not really doing anything immoral. If I jokingly pretend to grope their junk through the cup, I don't see how that's immoral. In regards to Louis CK, he had power over other people. Unless I'm mistaken, Franken didn't. Perhaps it's just my disagreement with the outrage over the picture that has prompted me to care less about this. In regards to the kiss, he hasn't admitted to it like CK, so all this story really is is "Guy is creepy and pushy", but he had her consent when they kissed, he only took it too far. Still definitely wrong, but I feel jacking off in front of or talking to people multiple times over people you have power over, pressuring some and just doing it without others consent, is far, far worse.

Louis CK

16 hours ago

That's fair to say, I guess.