Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I need the history of this site, idk where to put

2 years ago

It's all in the title, I'm wanting to do a youtube video on this site (Shameless plug I guess) and it would be "The history of chooseyourstory.com I guess" thanks for reading :P

2 years ago

Open your eyes retard, the history of the fucking site is pinned in the same forum you just posted in. It even says HISTORY in the fucking title.

Needs another season update though. I'll get around to that sometime soon I guess.

2 years ago

Okay, sorry I'm new haha!

2 years ago

No problem.

I imagine you might have to change the wording on some of the more "colorful" descriptions if you don't want it to get taken down by Youtube though.

2 years ago

yeah... I'll just edit the words up, read some of it... shame some of that Colorful stuff happened.

2 years ago

This is... Perhaps the weirdest, most mind boggling thread I've ever seen.

So, you've just joined the site today and the first thing you do is decide you want to make a youtube video on the history of CYS. So you make a thread asking where you can find info on the history of CYS, in a forum where the last thread that was posted in is called "CYS History", so it'd literally be the first thing you see when you go to post your own thread... But let's ignore that part and assume you didn't see the big pinned thread titles "CYS History". You just wanted to make this thread because you genuinely wanted to make a youtube video on the history of CYS... So, that would mean that you only just today decided to join a website that you knew nothing about and decided, "You know what would be fun? If I made a youtube video on the history of a website that I know absolutely nothing about the history of... I just think it's fair to assume that this website that I've only just joined and know absolutely nothing about has a really rich and interesting history."

I'm just impressively confused. My brain just can't compute it. I mean, my initial thought would be that it was some kind of trolling attempt, but if it is... Why? What could possibly be the trolling potential of just asking, "Could someone please give me the link to a thread that I've clearly already seen before?" What would be the end goal? Why not just go straight to that thread and post in there about your plan to "make a youtube video on the history of CYS?" That would be a whole lot more believable and make way more sense. You could've just said "I have read the history of CYS and I think it is really interesting, so I am going to make a youtube video on it." That's a believable story! But instead you go with, "I know nothing about the history of CYS, but have decided to make a video about the history of CYS for... No discernable reason."

I just... I'm sorry, I can't figure it out for the life of me. The only thing that you could possibly get out of making this thread is somebody providing you with a link to a thread that you were already aware of... Why? >.<

2 years ago
He didn't join today.

But I'm with you on the rest.

2 years ago

Sorry, my mistake. He joined yesterday. I guess a day of inactivity is all it takes to decide you want to make a youtube video based around the history of a website that you apparently know nothing about. ^_^

2 years ago

Also, and this might just be a weird coincidence, but I don't think that this is the first time that somebody has asked for info relating to the History of CYS right after the History of CYS thread has been updated... Curious.

2 years ago

and, how would this harm the site?  Is it just a waste of time or, would it be detremental to the state of the site?  Just a thought.  Anyways I'm gonna go back to making some stories.

2 years ago

It's not harmful or detrimental, it's just weird

2 years ago

Yeah, this.

I mean, feel free to make the video, I doubt anyone would have a problem with that. I'm just curious, why would you want to make a video on the history of the site before you knew anything about it's history? For all you knew, the history of the site could be completely boring and uneventful.

2 years ago

As long as Mooseboy doesn't do a half assed job and fuck up the history, a video is fine.

Having multiple outposts for CYStia will ensure our influence grows to every corner of the interwebs.

2 years ago

I joined 10/28...

2 years ago

That's actually my bad. I was reading the "Latest Activity" date instead of the "Member Since" date because I'm a retard.

2 years ago

all good

2 years ago

this isn't a troll attempt, I just didn't see it.  I thought it would just be a fun video about a site I like, don't jump to conclusions man.  I'm just not good with words.

2 years ago

pre 2014: savagery, barbarian tribes warring, horrible oriental despotism, and so on and so forth 

post 2014: civilization, jurisprudence, great works of architecture and science, and so on and so on and such 

*shniff* 

2 years ago

I'd change it to pre 2016 and post 2016

2 years ago
He went by his original reg date, foolishly bundling many unsavory elements into his so called civilization.

2 years ago

Where's the video?

2 years ago

He should certainly have enough info now.

2 years ago
@Mista_Moose

2 years ago

been a bit busy, making the script right now, there's just a lot going on in life...

2 years ago

I feel like you're a midwit who doesn't have the discipline to do anything and has written maybe thirty words of script top 

what's going on in your life? are you finally expected to wipe your own ass and it's a bit too much for you?

2 years ago

My guy, I've been going through some tough shit man.  theres a lot of shit happening to close people in my life, people dying, getting arrested etc.  calm down man.

My mom's in the hospital getting liquidised frogs pumped out of her rectum and they tell me they dont even know if she'll make it. Do you have any idea how that feels, dude?

2 years ago

Lol

2 years ago

Lmao

2 years ago
Not bad, kid.

2 years ago

who edited it? I'm working on the script, my uncle was arrested for rape, my other uncle is aout to get arrested for ditching hte airforce with time still on his term, my aunt is gonna get arested/put her dog down because he attacked anothe dog, and much more.

2 years ago
You're my new favorite.

2 years ago

Poor dog that got attacked.

Lol at everything else.

2 years ago

"Nephew dearest, I thought you gave me your consent? I told you not to report it to the police, but you went and did it anyway! Oh, when I get out of prison in two months on good behavior..."

2 years ago

So who did your uncle RAEP?

And was like this a date rape situation, a hiding and grabbing in the bushes thing, or was he just keeping it in the family?

2 years ago

Me. so he kept it in the family.  He's got a warrant for that and multiple DUI's, his name is Alex Petyo.

2 years ago

Gotta say if you're being serious about your uncle raping you, you're taking it like champ about all this.

2 years ago

It happened years ago, I go to therapy, so it helps

2 years ago

Well hopefully your shitbag uncle pays painfully for his crimes.

Good luck to you.

2 years ago

I hear there's a lot of RAEP in prison. ^_^

2 years ago

Is Kacey your mom or your aunt? 

2 years ago

Aunt

2 years ago

More like Alex Pedo!

Am I right? ... Huh? ... Anyone? ... No one? ... Okay.

2 years ago

2 years ago

I need to not make jokes anymore.

2 years ago
What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

A Lickalotapuss

2 years ago

Cute ^_^

2 years ago

Cool pun! Do you have any moore?

2 years ago
That's awful! I'm so sorry your uncle shoved frogs up your mother's ass, but you'll make it through this, stay strong!

2 years ago

Damn, make a video on the history of your family instead. That's way more interesting. ^_^

one year ago

This isn't the same dude that liked shoving frogs up his ass is it? What's with this new fad of amphibian shoving up your rectum? Must be a zoomer thing.

Also I still don't see no dang video.

one year ago

Nah you're thinking of Bondoggle. He just disappeared too, though in his case he probably got his sex change while Moose boy probably just got raped by his piece of shit uncle again.

2 years ago

you'd know that if you read the comment in full. @hetero_malk

2 years ago
I'm enjoying this thread way too much lol except for the r*pe thing, im so sorry, I hope you're ok

2 years ago
Let's see some progress on this, hmm? That or comment on some games, or post a short story of at least 1000 words in the Creative Corner. Your rent is due.

2 years ago

Taking a short detour as my school was nearly shot up... twice...

2 years ago
Shooting up a school is like being pregnant. You are either all shot up, or not. There is no "nearly".

2 years ago
All the schools are getting threats right now, calling them in is another Tiktok meme where kids get criminal records because they saw someone on the internet doing it.

Previously they were all filming themselves stealing the largest items possible from their schools.

2 years ago

Yep, every school in merica was affected by one.  it really sucked man.  Land of the semi-free, home of the retarded.

2 years ago

I think his school nearly got shot up in the same way that cuteanimegurl nearly destroyed the website. ^_^

2 years ago

Screenshot (226).png
Im a bit farther than this now, but I'm gettin' there.  Also working on stuff to not fail ELA again.  I just fall asleep there cause, the teachers are horrible lol.

2 years ago

Wow, with all the rape, doxxing and school shootings, one wonders how you manage to get anything done.

2 years ago

They sure don't shoot up schools like they used too.

2 years ago

I hear guns are more difficult for delinquent kids to get hold of nowadays, so they just walk around the school pointing their fingers at people and yelling "BANG!"

2 years ago
Surely there's something more productive you could do during your language arts class...

2 years ago

Not really, it's just usin semi colons...

2 years ago

As predicted, Molested_Moose has vanished like a fart in the wind 

2 years ago
Maybe that other kid stole his internet money.

Or maybe the uncle found out he was being doxxed.