Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Something annoying has occurred and Endmaster may be forced to serve in a jury. This is an insult, as we all know he's more the judge and executioner type.

Let's hear your best suggestions for how he may free himself from this indignity. Feel free to include illustrations if inclined.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Maybe he should admit some sort of bias. Does that still work?

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
It definitely does. Usually it comes up in money matters, but I’m pretty sure if he just ranted about how useless a relevant race, religion, sex, gender, social class, etc., was within earshot of a lawyer it’d work

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
He could just show up with a swastika drawn on his forehead maybe.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
That would probably save quite a bit of time, yes. And it could always be tattooed if it becomes a recurring issue

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Oh come on, if you're going to commit then do it properly... A swastika tattoo! ^_^

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Commended by mizal on 10/18/2022 5:30:09 PM

So something like this?

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Lol.

Can you make one of those that features me getting hit by a car driven by an obviously blind woman? After confirming I'm alive she just drives away.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

I can most certainly try

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Attempt     Better attempt

@Celicni

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Lol. I love it.

The woman in question wasn't as old, though. She was in her thirties and had brown hair. And she wasn't as kind about it either. She just drove the f away.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 10/19/2022 6:46:58 PM

Picky picky

Say anything other than "that's perfect thank you" and I will find you and run you over again...

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
that's perfect thank you

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Wondering if it's commended bc of the comic or the fact that I threatened to run him over. With Thara I just can't be sure

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Ok.  Am I the only one that finds it a little funny that Cel got run over by a car?

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Read his profile

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Ah, ok good.  Now I don't feel so weird.  

But perhaps I should actually look at folks profiles once in a while...I feel kinda dumb for asking a question that could have been answered by a simple click.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
That's really hurtful and unnecessary. Why would you say something like that?

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

"Don't tell anyone, but I think it's kind of funny that Celicni got hit by a car." -Sherbet

This you?

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

I'm sure I just have issues

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Beautiful. It brought a tear to my eye.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Lol

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Once my dad got out of jury duty by picking a lawyer and staring directly at him during the entire proceeding.  It weirded him out and he took my dad off the jury.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
You can always go with the classic: Show up and immediately point at any black person in the room (works best if the judge is black) and yell out, "Is that the nigger that did it?"

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Great way to get arrested for contempt of court.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Commended by EndMaster on 10/18/2022 4:42:40 PM

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Or... You could just stick with the jury duty and convince all the other jurors to demand the death penalty... Regardless of the crime or whether or not they're actually guilty. Loads of fun. ^_^

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Yes, this is the way. I long to get picked for jury duty so I can send some poor and no doubt criminal schmuck to his death.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Commended by EndMaster on 10/19/2022 9:07:51 PM

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

I read somewhere that a juror legally changed their name to Jesus Christ to get out of jury duty so maybe that would work.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Perhaps he could fake his own death. Plus, he would get to claim that sweet insurance money.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Get a younger Asian guy to pretend to be him, like the juror on the Johnny Depp trial did.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

They've actually postponed my jury duty like 3 times now. I have to keep calling to see if the new date they scheduled is when I finally come in or they just tell me it's another date.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

OMG, it's Chris Chan's trial!!! ^_^

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Oh well in that case, he could just show them his post history.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

I successfully escaped jury duty by doing nothing at all.

Glad that's over.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Great work! ^_^

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

Well played

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago

*high five*

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Proof that laziness is the greatest of virtues, as demonstrated time and time again on this site.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
He even got to continually take days off work, only to call eveey week and find out the judicial system was even lazier and wanted him to come back later, because they didn't feel like doing anything after all.

Help Endmaster Escape

one year ago
Sometimes the justice system works.