Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

I created my account about two days ago and I noticed that every profile has a Order catagory on their profile name. Mine is Warden. What are those for?

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

Warden. LOL

Most general info is in the Help & Info Section.  There is a lot of good things to learn in Articles

https://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=4351

What Are Orders?

11 days ago
warden best order fr

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

It is? :O

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

Thank you!

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

Are the four groups just for fun? Or are they there for a purpose? 

What Are Orders?

11 days ago
Just for fun.

It just happens that all the wardens are lazy and incompetent :P

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

*Takes off his glove and slaps PerforatedPenguin with it*

I demand satisfaction!

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

*Watches wide-eyes* Do you need an apprentice...? (Lol I'm teasing XD)

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

I'm not lazy, it's just I have real life things that prevent me from doing much online stuff. :P

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

For someone who's supposed to be busy in real life, you sure are posting on here a lot.

Probably should go focus on whatever it is of vital importance in real life instead.

What Are Orders?

10 days ago

Yes..... *melts into puddle* But it's no fun. The degree I'm going for right now (for college) wasn't what I thought it would be, so I want to switch it in the fall. 

...But I should probably listen to the wise and powerful Master of All Ends and finish up what I need to for the week...... :,)

What Are Orders?

10 days ago
omg what a cute puddle ~uwu~ cmere lil guy lemme splisha splasha hehehe

What Are Orders?

10 days ago

Lol. *splashes water at feet in a friendly, playful way*  I am cute puddle, fear me. >:P

What Are Orders?

10 days ago
Be advised this post has been flagged and will be used as evidence in an impending legal action against you.

This matter is of the utmost seriousness. Prepare for the full extent of the law.

You are strongly advised to retain legal counsel immediately.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

What? Lol XD I don't have a lawyer. And what about that post was illegal and needed to be flagged? XD 

:P *No longer puddle*

What Are Orders?

10 days ago
Feels like 2016 again! All we need is more anime avatars!

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

I can do that if 2016 was a great year for ya. Lol. Give you a sense of nostalgia. :D XD

What Are Orders?

8 days ago

I'm doing my part.

What Are Orders?

8 days ago

Lol, I can see that. XD

What Are Orders?

11 days ago
Of course it's a Warden.

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

Sarcasm I hear.....hrmmmmmm....? Lol XD

What Are Orders?

11 days ago
No, I mean genuinely, I'm completely unsurprised.

What Are Orders?

11 days ago

How come? I looked at the About section and Wardens seemed to be the lowest member wise. 

What Are Orders?

11 days ago
I think you're mixing up commendations and member count. Each member is assigned an order randomly upon account creation, so there should be an approximately equal number of members in each order.

Commendations are handed out for valuable forum posts, high-quality games, etc. The wardens, whether through a vicious cycle or some other inexplicable reason(inherently lazy...?), has a major deficit in commendation count. It's become a running joke.

What Are Orders?

11 days ago
Just like my "joke" about murdering you in a grimy gas station bathroom over scrabble

What Are Orders?

11 days ago
That's a crazy idea, you should write a story about murdering him

What Are Orders?

10 days ago

Agreed. Lol XD It would be hilarious.

What Are Orders?

10 days ago

Oof. Lol. Well, when it comes to online things, I always try to remain active (also, I'm SUPER talkative, if you haven't noticed, lol) but life can get in the way. :,)

What Are Orders?

10 days ago
Let me help make this clearer: I'm unsurprised you're a Warden because you've been here a few days with all this time to run back and forth all over the forum, but haven't managed to do either of the two things activity is judged by: reading a story or attempting to write one.

Classic Warden-like behavior.

What Are Orders?

10 days ago

Actually, funny you mention that, I am currently in the process of reading Will11's zombie story AND writing my own story (in a notebook irl so I can see all my thoughts), that has diffrent endings each time based on your choices, for the Crisis challenge. ON TOP OF THAT I'm also doing summer classes for college irl and can't fully work on it for as much as I would like. But I'm still diligently working on my story. :)

What Are Orders?

10 days ago
If you're doing summer college classes, then you're at least 16. Meaning... wow. Holy shit.

What Are Orders?

10 days ago
Her profile says she's 19, and yes that was pretty much my reaction too.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

I act like I'm 10 tho, ngl. :P Lol

Anyway, how old did you think I was? And why were you surprised?

What Are Orders?

10 days ago

Sage is #1. Everyone else is apart of a weak genetic pool whose children will not survive the winter.

What Are Orders?

10 days ago
Honestly. If you aren’t a sage just go away.

What Are Orders?

10 days ago

Harsh. Especially since some of us Wardens could be mutants who actual stay active and such.

What Are Orders?

10 days ago

I'm tempted to call MiltonManThing over to slap the two of you. He has the guts to do so. Lol. 

What Are Orders?

10 days ago
MiltonManThing likes me though, at least I think he does.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

Oh, lol. Well MiltonManThing is nice. So if he likes you, then I can too. Lol XD

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

Honestly, speaking as a Warden, our order has a clear image problem, and it's reflected in our statistics. I'll be waiting to see what you write Ravenic. I've got no real beef with anyone on this site. I'm just stirring up something for a future conflict...

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

Ooooooo! Drama! :o Me likes it! Can I join in?! Lol XD

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

We're cool

What Are Orders?

9 days ago
We're objectively not. As Wardens, we ride Ace, the bloated man-whale through a disgusting sea of our own corpses. And to top it all off, now we have to welcome this Ravenic homo onto the sinking blubber raft

What Are Orders?

9 days ago
Rude.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago
Sorry, man. The fumes get to me sometimes

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

Ah...what's a homo? :/

(I was homeschooled for the last ten years of my school years and basically lived under a bridge cause of strick parents. :I)

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

Steve, Darius and Canary are all pretty good examples of homos.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

I will either Google it or go look at their profiles. :)

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

You definitely will get better results Googling it.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

Lol, okie. I will XD

*Googles*

Oh... :o

What Are Orders?

9 days ago
The website goatse.cx has many answers

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

I meant in regards to Bezro lol (not contradicting what you said though)

What Are Orders?

9 days ago
Sages really are objectively the best. I know it may seem like we're in an embarrassing third place, but our commendation spread speaks of our members pulling their own weight.

Architects meanwhile are carried by Will and Ogre (who honestly I have always suspected were the same person due to their suspicious unexplained fondness for a certain number...).

And the Marauders have End and Ninja. How the hell is anyone supposed to compete with that?

Even the lowly Wardens owe over a fifth of their comms to Sindriv writing those Homo games several years ago.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago
Our top three are a dead guy who wrote one series, a banned guy who to my knowledge owes his coms to a war with Thara to amass as many as possible, and another dead guy who's been around longer than even mizal. It says something that out of the 20 top members only 4 are active on the forums. Not counting Romulus since he hasn't posted in 4 years. E: Never mind, I thought Chris had a review war with Thara for some reason, but I guess I'm remembering my history wrong

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

You're thinking of Miniking who had the review war with Thara.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago
One needs only 42 comms to break into the top 20 list of Wardenhood.

And then you're there to stay, because most of that list are just random people who did something years ago, and now their achievement sits collecting dust with no challengers.

As originally conceived, the Warden situation would've been even sadder, JJJ had made it so that only games published after commendations were added could be commended. You'd all be losing Sindriv entirely.

And probably most of the others, seriously, no idea who half of them even are.

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

It was 32 comms to reach the top Wardens until recently, and I think it only changed because some random Warden game got commended on accident.

Lol, Wardens.

What Are Orders?

8 days ago
I decided to see who the #20 Warden was: https://chooseyourstory.com/member/?Username=Crissie24

Crissie here wrote a 5/8 game in 2012, that in 2021 Thara commended for some reason, possibly out of pity or by mistake.

What Are Orders?

8 days ago

Before that, the previous number 20 was MicroPen.

Though what knocked him off the board was actually this person getting a dutchman's praise back in January.

What Are Orders?

8 days ago
I bet that guy has a really big pen, actually.

What Are Orders?

8 days ago
Lmao, somehow I missed this, or else forgot. I know Darius did NOT like these games.

The fact it's not even the first, but randomly a part of the third in a series where the second is missing is even better.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

I hope that at least twenty wardens start writing better stories to kick that guy off the leaderboard...

What Are Orders?

9 days ago

Yeah that is a strong suit on the part of the Sages, and honestly I'm still not at all used to Architects having the second most comms. Architects have really had a good past few years with Mystic sort of leading a charge back when she was winning back-to-back prompt contests, and now Will's just raking them in with his pr*ductivity.

(That being said, Marauders number one! Yahoo!)

What Are Orders?

8 days ago
I will say though, Marauders have more members pulling their weight it seems. If you ignore End completely Marauders are second place, well ahead of sages and losing to architects by like 40 points. Ignoring end and ninja, they're still within 500 of sages, which 500 may seem like a lot, but it's comparing 6100 to 6600. Also, their 20th member has 136 coms whereas sage's 20th member only has 69. I remember back before story comming sage's were THE order, and I will say, they're probably more well rounded than the architects.

What Are Orders?

8 days ago
Your orders are to complete the mission and kill yourself.

What Are Orders?

8 days ago

Ah...fun. Suicide.... Ya know, I thought this community was supposed to be friendly. But all I've gotten from people on here so far are people calling me gay, telling me to get a lawyer, and now telling me to kill myself. Do ya'll just not like me or something? XD

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
It's just our unique way of showing affection, right?

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

I feel so loved. Lol XD

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

I fail to see how any of those things are unfriendly.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

ლ(ꗞ_ꗞლ) 

Maybe not unfriendly, but slightly annoying cause IM NOT GAY/A HOMO! 

-_-

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Well, to be honest, if it is only slightly annoying then we are doing something wrong.

PS - saying "I'm not gay" in all caps is very gay.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Ok, now you've got me smiling. XD You remind me of my family's teasing with the whole 'If it is only slightly annoying, then we are doing something wrong.' Lol XD It's actually comforting, ngl. :)

"The lady doth protest, because she doth not like being called gay/a homo because she is strait." 

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
The lady is most likely straight, not strait.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Well, you are more of a channel guy

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

The lady's doth get strait and straight mixed up for some reason. My poor spelling... :,)

What Are Orders?

6 days ago
I was contemplating an inlet joke somehow, but I felt bad.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
I wish to cannibalize you and drink your spinal fluid :)

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Oh? Really? Why? Is it because I've somehow caused trouble without trying to and now you want me gone? Or is it because I'm sweet? :D

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
something only a tranny would say

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
Wait, no one has called you a retard yet?

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

I know.  We've all been super nice and welcoming and still get accused of being unfriendly.

I am going back to the old ways.  The ways that work.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Honestly, you guys are nice. I just get edgy when someone calls me gay/a homo for some reason. :/ I'm sorry about that...

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Yeah nobody should be calling you that.

They should be using the proper terminology and calling you a big lesbian instead.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
Honestly, I don't understand why we need to get any more elaborate than retard.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Funny you should say that, cause I wanted to correct to terminology too. Lol. Not because I am one, but I like when people use the correct words for anything.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

No....

...You're gonna call me one now aren't you? Lol

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
Well, I think it's already been confirmed in this thread that you're a gay/homo, so the only question remaining is if you're a retarded gay homo.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

edgy gay homo retard

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Fuckin' QUEERS! 

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

So we've learned you don't like being called a gender traitor, you Mormon by any chance?

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Now hold on, I am perfectly fine being called a dyke!

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Yeah, but you're a freak of nature.

She said she was home schooled and hates being associated with the alphabet crowd, so I suppose the question probably could have been expanded to any fundie Christian denomination.

Perhaps Jehovah's Witness? They tend to be pretty wacky and generally hate proper education systems.

(Yes, ignoring any Christian purists out there that will point out that JWs and Mormons aren't real Christians)

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
Home schoolers get many more fun and wacky options than that. Someone should make a bingo card for those kids, really.

What Are Orders?

7 days ago

Actually she probably isn't a JH, as they tend to regard college as a "distraction" from their religion because they're all into the idea of the upcoming DOOMSDAY so why waste 4 or more years learning shit when you could be using that same time praising God and preparing yourself for the rapture or whatever.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago
Degenerate Masochist

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Christian. 

Dinomination? None. I'm just a Bible believing Christian who believes Jesus came, died on the cross for people's sins because he loves us so much, and that if you accepted him as your Savior and ask him to come into your life, then you will go to heaven.

There is no other way, only one Way. 

What Are Orders?

6 days ago
I want a game about charismatic dinosaurs called Dinomination None.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

From me? :O Because that is an INSANE idea!

What Are Orders?

6 days ago
But why are you gay?

What Are Orders?

7 days ago
This thread is ridiculous.

@Ravenic_Virtue

Don't post again until you've doubled your points total and written a review.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Ok.... :,(

...Maybe I should just leave.... I've caused too much trouble..... :(

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Actually your retardery has sort of become entertaining to me (for now) but you probably should still go review some stories.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

I have been! :D 

Well I guess I'm glad my suffering is amusing for you. lol

What Are Orders?

6 days ago
Your next post is your last if you don't review a game before then.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago
Here is a nice, short, easy one to read and review for you.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago
That should've been boobs smh

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Hey free artwork

Congrats on now being under my protection until further notice.

(This doesn't save you from insults and SHAME, just banning)

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Obviously just remember that this protection can be lifted at any time for whatever reason.

Like potentially having an alt for example:

Unique Names: Ravenic_Virtue, Eevee_Sweetie

Of course if you have an explaination for this, it will be taken under consideration.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

I confess. My reason was that I wanted to start over with the people here because everyone seems genuinely nice and I wanted to get along, but I felt like I just made a huge mess of eveything and that no one would forgive me. :,(  So I made it because I thought if I made a new account then I could do that. 

I am sorry. Please, forgive me?

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Yeah that's what I figured it was for, but a pokemon alt would have just made things worse for you. Lol.

Anyway I've mentioned more in the PM, no need to start over just stick with this handle and improve from there.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

I will, Mister Master. :)

(Wait... that didn't sound right.... o_o....erm.... Mister End...? Sir End? Sir...Master....? Mister EndMaster.....? Idk, my brain can't think of a good, respectful way of saying your name.... ._. ...what do you want me to call you...?)

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

While I won’t be opposed to being called “Sir” and I especially won't object to being called just “Master”, just calling me "End" will do.

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

I will call you Master until I earn the right to call you End.

Is that agreeable for you? :o

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

I think you're going to be calling me that forever then. Lol

What Are Orders?

6 days ago

Then forever and a day is what I'll do, Master. :D lol

What Are Orders?

6 days ago
Good job gaining 1 point and putting a short comment on one game, but alas I can see this is going to be an uphill climb since you did make an additional 11 posts in the process and are now sort of skeeving me out.