Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ford's Question Test Thing

10 months ago
Commended by mizal on 6/14/2023 9:21:03 AM
IT'S THE LAST CYS SURVEY EVER BECAUSE THERE ARE NO OTHER QUESTIONS THAT MATTER AFTER YOU ANSWER THESE ONES!

YOU PUT YOUR USERNAME.

YOU ANSWER.

YOU GET TO JUDGE YOUR PEERS.

CLICK THIS GOD DAMN LINK

10 months ago
Quick, poignant, timely, and beautiful.

9.8/10

10 months ago

Say what you will, but Papa Johns is one of those chains with the massive abominable 5-inch-thick slice pizza whose crust is a christmas-tree-sized bread wreath full of cheese. None of the others have a thing that competes.

I have no sheep-like elemental loyalty in pokemon, but the game I normally played had totodile in it, and I ain't never won't not pick totodile.

Star Wars used to be my favorite movie series out of the three. It has been ruined comprehensively.

A person can always get a nipple reduction, but nothing feasible can be done about a nipple-sized penis.

I'm actually 8.75 but this choice only allows whole numbers and I like 8 more than 9.

10 months ago
totodile best starter

10 months ago

I'm not answering these questions. I'm just here to say the Dutch are my least favorite group of people, though trannies are a close second.

10 months ago
I'll personally give all the Dutch haters a proper smack to set em right. Crazy retards

10 months ago

10 months ago
Exactly

10 months ago

Okay, the penis/nipple question was clearly not written with women in mind. Just to clarify, If I choose the nipple sized penis, would I become a hermaphrodite with both a vagina and a tiny nipple penis, or would the tiny nipple penis replace my vagina? Because if I'm giving up my vagina, I damned well better be getting a full sized penis out of it.

10 months ago

Maybe it is a clever double blind for the "hated group" question to see whom thows themselves into their own hated group.  But then again it's Ford, so probably not.

10 months ago
Domino's = Little Caesars >> Pizza Hut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Papa Johns

10 months ago
Had to "lie" about the pizza chain since of those 4 we only have Pizza hut and I was too lazy to remember the specifics of each Avatar faction so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 months ago
I really don't feel like filling up the whole thing again for one question so I'll put the answer here: Cum on the floor. Should be less cleanup to do unless you're a woman since for them both answers are basically the same.

10 months ago
whoever replied with my username, I was the first to take the form so it's really obvious and I just clicked a single delete button to get rid of all that 5 minutes of effort you put in without reading any of your response.

10 months ago
double post. y'all are funny.

10 months ago
What I wouldn't give to not have to cart this massive dick around everywhere I go. Nipple-sized penis all the way.

10 months ago
everybody here is disgusting for at least one or two answers. seek suicide.

10 months ago
How on earth was I disgusting?

10 months ago
you picked feet

10 months ago
The only correct answer.

10 months ago
A new question has been added to the end. You may create a second response if you like, in order to answer this all important new question.

10 months ago
As traditional and expected as it is to celebrate pride month by hating some trannies, Europeans are mentally ill AND children AND retarded AND frequently pedophile trannies anyway. I'm still recovering from the things I saw yesterday, fuck that entire subcontinent. (Not Kosovo though, they're all right by my book.)

10 months ago
Also if you didn't vote for Dominos, I feel bad for you.

10 months ago

That looks delicious but whenever I get pizza I have to wash the taste out of my mouth afterwards. I think I'd enjoy it more it didn't have tomato paste. Tomatos are nasty nasty. 

PizzaHut is the only pizza chain I enjoy but I'll still wash my mouth after eating it.

10 months ago

YOU WHAT

10 months ago

You know you can order pizza without the tomato sauce, right? You can get it with BBQ sauce instead, or just ask for it with no sauce at all.

10 months ago
The hate for tomatoes I've just accepted as a symptom for autism given the others around here I've encountered with this unreasonable opinion. Usually that doesn't extend as far as tomato SAUCE though, you're cutting out huge swathes of other foods there well beyond pizza. No spaghetti, no lasagna? How about ketchup and salsa? This is very sad.

But yeah any place large enough to be a chain will offer white sauces too.

Suranna is a part of the mean girl population though so I don't hold her bad pizza chain opinion against her, I'll just judge her parents instead.

10 months ago

I also dislike tomatoes and can confirm that I am very autistic, so yes, it seems that only retards dislike tomatoes.Though the dislike of tomato sauce or ketchup I cannot get my head around. What the fuck do you dip your fries in?

10 months ago

Some people disgustingly dip their fries in fucking mayo. Better to just eat them plain.

Personally if I'm not using ketchup, I just drown them in malt vinegar instead.

10 months ago

Here in Utah we have something called 'Fry Sauce'. It's basically mayo and ketchup mixed together. It's not half-bad and it goes well with most things.

10 months ago

Mayo and ketchup is also basically what the big mac sauce is. Though maybe it's a few other things, haven't looked it up in a long time.

10 months ago
Oh no, not Utah!

And food opinions aside, she seemed so normal. :(

10 months ago

:(

10 months ago

You just offended the entire french population, and the russians

10 months ago

I sure hope so.

10 months ago
As a full-time autist, I like tomatoes.

10 months ago

I eat my spaghetti plain, and I can get a couple bites of lasagna in before I can't eat it anymore. Ketchup I'll eat fine, and salsa I'll eat without the large chunks of tomato. Sometimes I'll even dip my mozzarella sticks in the marinara sauce. 

To be fair, it's not just tomatoes. I'm what you would call a 'picky eater'. My first memory of being one was when I was 5 years old and I gagged and spit out refried beans. (I still don't like them). My parents tried to fix it. I remember when I was younger I wasn't allowed to leave the dinner table until all the food on my plate was gone. I'd sit there for hours refusing to eat until it was time for bed. My father will still embarrass me about my picky eating habits thinking It'll change something. I've only ever expanded my tastes more by my own ambition. 

I am in no way proud of this. It's a major fault of mine, I know. I really don't wish to have children and pass down this terrible trait of mine. I have gotten a lot better over the years though! Now I eat tacos and chicken nuggets and burgers (no tomato still)! This past year I've had a new-found taste for cheese! I hope my picky eating will be gone within the next few years.

As for the autism, I've never gotten tested, but I wouldn't rule it out. 

10 months ago
This is fascinating.

....so without sauce, and before you ate cheese, what *were* you putting on the spaghetti?

Is there something specific about all these other foods you didn't like either? Tacos, chicken nuggets, burgers, and presumably similar things would've covered a pretty wide range of items.

10 months ago

I had absolutely nothing on my spaghetti. I ate the noodles plain.

I think what mostly kept me away from foods was the combination of flavors. Most foods use a variety of ingredients to make something and it was too many foods that I didn't like and/or enjoy all at once. I'd eat meat plain, and I'd eat cheese plain, but together was just too much for me. 

Tacos I first had about 5 years ago. The first time I had one I believe I maybe got a bite in then spit it out? After that it was slowly eating tacos until I got used to them. Now they're one of my favorite foods. My friends really hate that I came to like foods this way for some reason. They say I 'stockholm-syndromed' myself into liking it. The way I see it, as long as the picky-eating problem goes away, I don't care how I got there. 

10 months ago
You eat tacos AND chicken nuggets AND burgers now. Wow. You covered three of the primary picky eater food groups there. Since you didn't like cheese either, I suppose plain spaghetti was all you were eating.

10 months ago

I was gonna say, those three things and french fries are, like, what most hellaciously picky eaters *start* with before either time or health problems force them out of these autistic habits.

10 months ago

Ouch. Compared to what I was eating before, which was fruit and grain, it was considered a big step up for me. At least I'm not autistic enough to be vegan. 

10 months ago

Tomatoes are only good when you eat it with other stuff. Cucumber raw without anything is nice, but tomatoes really need to have something unami to balance the acidity.

10 months ago
I think I've liked more of the fire type starters, but I care more about the design than I do the type. And all pizza places are good too, but Papa John's gives you a pepperonci with your pizza.

10 months ago

There, answered your stupid fucking test. Now I'm going to add commentary because fuck you that's why.

Local pizza option would have come in useful here, but I said Little Caesar's since it's a Detroit based chain and I'm more used to eating the stuff. Papa John's would be next. It's alright, but it's probably the most expensive of the bunch.

Domino's used to be better, but nowadays the pizza always seems dried out and overly seasoned. Pizza Hut is just disgusting in general with excessive grease.

"Face" not being an option in your boobs/butt question was a fucktarded oversight on your part. I picked boobs since they're closer to the face.

Picked water bending since I know the blood bending sub class can be accessed through that skill tree.

Retarded autists play Pokemon.

Hating the Dutch covered more hate than just hating trannies.

I didn't know what the fuck to pick for the women's underwear really, so I just picked "hipster" since I figured I'd leave something to the imagination. Though thinking about it now, I should have just asked Mizal what she wears.

Dark and brooding sounded like too much emo faggotry to pick. If it had been something like "dark and sinister" I would have picked that instead of fierce and powerful.

10 months ago
Dominos wins due to having pan pizza.

I cant believe you had a graph of the different ways people leave the bathroom then just asked "Do you wash your hands?"

I almost got the movie question wrong until I noticed it said "MOVIE" series. LOTR is the only movie series that actually was good throughout.

Dirt obviously tastes best.

10 months ago
Ford was offended you chose the rope. Accounts of a certain age should know better!

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
After deleting the spam or clearly fake responses, we had a turnout of 37 mostly real responses including one person who has no idea what CYS is (gf's friend) and one person who is not a CYStian but does know what it is (gf).

In order of response: Ford, stargirl, imad, darius, sent, goodnight, anthrax, enter, cavus, "smelvbert", gryph, tcat, sherb, miz, malk, cricket, petrol, yummy, PROMINENT penguin, ace, storyturtle, "glizzyrat", canary, cel, PERFORATED penguin, coins' mom, lux, ley, nene, suranna, tim, corgi, end, briar, "guest", killa, and oracle. You can use this information later to match up a few of the custom responses on the "why do you hate [minority group]" question. Let's get on with the summary of responses:

As expected. Oddly dead even on both sides of young adult.

A three way tie on having read all of the bible, a lot of the bible, and a small amount of the bible constituting a majority of cystians that have read more than a few passages, we may yet be saved!

The pizza chain question always ends up the same, as I stole it from a popular video which asked thousands of randos on the internet the same thing. Dominos wins because of marketing, not because of pizza. Pizzahut is next in line because they have the best flavor. Papa johns comes next because there's people who think they're getting a good value from a pepper and some garlicy butter sauce but it's all just nostalgia. Then little caesars, which is objectively the worst pizza on the planet, with the selling point being "hot and ready" which is the bare minimum for literally any business selling pizza, and has no redeeming qualities as far as ingredients, taste, or service. The individuals who chose little caesars: PROMINENT penguin (cogite), ace (actual pile of liquid garbage, barely sentient), and End. The people who do not eat pizza are basically all europeans - they haven't invented pizza yet in their third world colony.

1 in 5 of you are irredeemably disgusting. Those who admit to it are: imadgalaxy, anthraxus, cel, nene, and suranna. This is now a hate thread for these people in particular.

A peculiarly close 50/50. Interesting.

Boobs win out by a slight amount, followed by butt, then a big jump down to thighs, and a significant jump down to feet. Footfags: goodnight, gryphon, tcat, cricket, and cel. Thigh enjoyers: Me, Sent, Lux, Suranna, cavus, and prompeen.

Nearly another 1 in 5 of you are some disgusting motherfuckers. THREE times?! Abhorrent. People who said they would have sex with their parents thrice: Me, darius, anthrax, propee, Suranna, and Tim. Quite the turnout.

Double stuf supremacy is one of marginal rejoice. I for one would shake the hand of any of my original oreo brethren. Let us rid the world of the true evil of those who have never eaten an oreo, third worlders: tcat, cel, and coins' mom. Just as we all suspected.

Oddly divided here, but the people who said they'd take a 50/50 must be purely confident that if they fail to go through the wall their top running speed is simply too slow to cause injury. The smart people who lose their clothing but dont have to hurt themselves obviously thought of the many household use cases, such as spooking your siblings in the middle of the night or joining in with your parents so you can stop seeing them have sex every day.

A slight majority of people would like some cheese.

Almost 1 in 4 people believe women are worse than men. Only 1 in 5 believe men are worse than women though.

Fire and water types clearly beat out as the best starters - particularly compared to grass. The few who have not played: imad, gryphon, tcat, mizal, cricket, cel, coins mom, and end.

It makes sense that CYS leans in favor of Eurmal.

Air and earth 50/50 with about two thirds of CYStians being one of these two and about a quarter of CYStians being hotheads that leaves not many to favor water, the element of pee. Peebenders: darius (obviously), sent, sherb (obviously), glizzyrat, coins mom, and End (possibly does not know what a waterbender is).

Degenerates: me, sent, antracks, malk, cricket, cel, coins mom, and guest. Brockian Ultra-Degenerates: both pengs.

We're LOTR fans around here. Star wars has some charm to it. The singular harry potter vote: storyturtle (actual child - harry potter is for children). Cel and coins mom both like twilight. Make of that what you will.

Dirt and Rocks 50/50 on this, but CYS is almost exactly split into thirds by this question. Dirt eaters are insane. Rock enjoyers rise up. Sand eaters are the most wrong so they get outed: sent, gryphon, sherb, cricket, storyturd, perf peng, lux (obviously eating it to suck out the cat pee), tim (obviously eating it to fit in with lux), avery (obviously eating it to make a grave for her latest small animal kill), and oracle (obviously eating it because hungry).

Most people feel meh or pretty good. Feelsbadman: tcat, avery, sent, sherb, and malk. Feelsgoodman: enter, nene, gryphon, suranna, and corgi.

The turkey's will rise. It's only a matter of time.

Unsurprisingly, children hate children. CYStians hate the dutch, as is natural to do. Trannies get the next big slice of hate - mostly by people who are unaware of the dutch. I'm not sorting who's who on the whys - you can do that yourself if you want. I think it's funnier to just assume whoever the response is referring to.

CYS culture and lore does not often reach the lower levels of the masses and noobs - but if you have been around CYS for over 5 years and you picked rope, actually kill yourself.

Women's underwear - there's a lot of it and a lot of different opinions. The correct answer is boyshorts which thankfully also won the vote. The rest do not matter but I can appreciate the classic brief and hipster enjoyers.

Men's underwear - much less choices and much less opinion. Boxer briefs is the only correct answer as it is the best of both worlds. The runners up are literally the two constituent styles thereof. Cel chose jockstrap because he's gay.

Degenerates: me, stargirl (probable innocence), darius, gryphon, cricket, cel, coins mom (obvious reasons), and suranna.

Autism levels! We clearly lean high. Good? Bad? Maybe. Sure. The full-time high tier autists are: enter, ace, cel, suranna, and avery. As a setup to the next question, we must also reveal the people who believe they are not at all autistic: cricket, storyturtle, canary, nene, and End.

An exact 50/50! Absolutely stunning. But what really matters is that despite claiming to have 0 autism - cricket, canary, and nene all chose cum on floor. While storyturtle and end are both pee floor gang.

The final question reveals that most people were pretty honest in their answers and these four people thought themselves to be pretty funny by saying they lied on all the questions: darius, canary, perfpeng, and killa.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
None of those responses were mine, retard. You apparently deleted my answer. I was "fordisafaggot" or something like that, and I am the only one that answered the "what group of people you hate" correctly (but obviously not anymore). It's jews, for anyone wondering. They're responsible for the rest of the degenerates.

I wash my hands, like face the most, but chose boobs in lack of that option, obviously believe women are worse than men, fire starter, star wars, cum on the floor (as demonstrated), and didn't lie at all.

Also obviously a full time autist.

Not sure how to feel about the fact not ONE but TWO people tried impersonating me, and picking the obviously worst answers. How come your careful process didn't catch that one?

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

lol

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

There were lots of people impersonating Ford, (including me)

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
seethe and cry more

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

... Just want to point out, your questions were:

Q: Are women worse than men?

Yes.
Sometimes.

Q: Are men worse than women?

No.
Sometimes.

I assumed that was intentional because you're a raving misogynist who faps to Andrew Tate's mugshots, but then you said "1 in 5 believe that men are worse than women." Which is not what the poll asked, or my answer would have been, "Duh, obviously men are worse!" I mean, have you seen men? You guys have put so much effort into being the worst, it completely puts us women to shame. Sure, you've got a tiny handful of female pedos and serial killers fighting the good fight, but how many women have been responsible for genocide? Have any women ever been responsible for genocide? We have hundreds of thousands of years of rape, murder and war to catch up on. I think you guys have well and truly secured the trophy of being the worst. ^_^

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
the numbers don't lie

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Well, what are you waiting for? Feminine genocide starts today!

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

Yippie! Come, my fellow ladies, to the Dutch!!! ^_^

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

Just as many advancements and inventions credited to male inventors have proven to have been discovered by women, there are likely thousands of cases where credit for murders, genocides, and other atrocities have been similarly stolen by men. 

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

Bastards, taking the credit for all our hard work. Just like with Jacqueline the Ripper. >.<

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

Women to Men, as Tesla said to Edison, "Your best invention was a way to still credit."  

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

First school shooter was a teenage girl. There was even a song about her called "I Don't Like Mondays"

But of course those Columbine boys usually get all the credit. (The Struggle)

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

Oh yeah, I remember this song! So upbeat and cheerful. ^_^

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

Let it be known that at the start of this quiz I was feeling great, and I was only a 6 in autism at most. I became progressively more upset and autistic with each question.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Okay, fuck you. Pizza hut does not even close to have the best pizza out of those four chains. Dismissing Dominos's popularity as just marketing is coping taken to another level. And while Little Ceasers tastes a little worse, it's far cheaper than the other three chains. And STILL tastes better than Midzza Hut. As for the belt vs rope, I understood the site reference, but I still picked rope because it's just a better suicide tool. But kill yourself using whatever implement you find most pleasing.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

I wonder if fast food recipes are different in different countries. In England, Pizza Hut is vastly superior to Papa Johns, though I'd say Domino's is a decent contender... I don't think we actually have Little Ceasers. If we have, I've never seen one.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Usually I find that it's not so much the recipes that differ but the ingredients. As much stuff as possible is sourced locally which means they will differ in quality from one country or even region to another. I much prefer Polish KFC to German because of it

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
little caesars would almost certainly not count as food or safe to eat anywhere except america. it's pretty much made of grease and "cheese" cut into a circle with some dumpster cardboard for dough - which is almost certainly why ace, a known morbidly obese "human" child, likes it.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Papa Johns is WAY more greasy, hence why it is worse. Little Ceasers is a very basic bitch pizza, not a lot going on. Papa Johns is super greasy and has really strong tomato sauce, which I assume is why people love it so much but it's also why it's the worst of the four.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

On a purely taste level, Pizza Hut is vastly superior to all of them, honestly. But for Pizza Hut Money I would pick any like bespoke local place that makes real non-chain pizzas. I only voted for papa john's because I didn't know it wasn't papa murphy's. I was literally decieved into picking it.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Full discosure, I haven't been to a Pizza Hut in decades, never eaten Papa John's, and even as a kod I remember being underwhelmed by the hot and readies my dad would pick up at the very old and ghetto Little Caesars we had back then. (It was conveniently located in the same strip as the video game rental place so I have fond memories regardless because we always ended up with new games when we went.)

That place shut down years ago and the Little Caesars my town has now is run by rude Muslims so I went there only once when they opened. I have no memory of what the food tasted like.

I have never had a bad experience at Dominoes, they have locations that are convenient to me when I drive into town to do other stuff, and they have a lot of good deals on their app. Is you have an oven in your home you're probably better off picking up one of those fresh grocery store pizzas and just adding whatever and baking it yourself over any of these though.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Wow, I knew some of you were irredeemable retards, but I can’t believe the number of you that chose to pick eat and gravel over dirt. SAND AND GRAVEL! It’s complete lunacy! In the second grade, I force fed a girl gravel for calling me stupid, and let me tell you, she did not enjoy it one bit. As for sand, I bet some of you think it’s “cleaner” or whatever, but it’s not clean. If I’m gonna be swallowing microbes, might as well swallow the whole kit and caboodle. Builds the immune system.

This definitely makes me think that most of you haven’t experienced the beautiful mouthfeel that a handful of good, dark, loamy soil will give you. I definitely have additional points on the superiority of eating dirt, but I think experience is the best teacher on this subject.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

I picked gravel since it has the consistency and texture of a Little Casear's pizza and as a dwarf I take gruff delight in being able to eat the stuff and suffer no ill effects unlike you knife ears and humies.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Excuse you, gravel can be cleaned. All my grandma's recipes call for boiling it first. And if it's brightly colored fish gravel the experience is just like swallowing a handful of those Nerds candies

Gravel also helps with digestion which is why chickens and other birds will eat it. Are you seriously coming to this website and doubting ANCIENT BIRD WISDOM? You must be trolling.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Hmm… now that you mention it, the playground incident may have gone differently had I force fed her clean fish gravel.

I might be too old to get away with a follow up experiment

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago

Honestly, I thought sand was the most logical choice. Dirt, I can't recall ever actually tasting, but I can't imagine I'd be a fan of the texture. Presumably it'd turn to mud in your mouth, and mud is slimy and gross. Now, when I saw the rocks/gravel suggestion, I was thinking more of rocks. I imagine rocks don't really have much of a taste if they were clean, but since this question refers to "taste" that makes me think that you're eating whichever of these things you are tasting, and if you're eating a rock, you're going to have to swallow it. No way am I swallowing a rock.

That said, if it's a case of just putting the thing in your mouth and then spitting it out afterwards, I'd go with the rock.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
briar tastes with her throat

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Explains British cuisine

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
Sand is the best. I have happy memories of eating sand at the lake and relishing the salty bits.

TOQTM - RESULTS!

10 months ago
I prefer c*m over pee for most things, and there is nothing autistic about it.

*censored to spare Berka from witnessing pornographic material.

10 months ago

Lol at any of you getting actually mad about Ford's views on preferred answers on this stupid test.

(Except for the folks not washing their hands, that's disgusting)