Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Hell

3 years ago
As the lord of the underworld, I would like to hear your thoughts as to what hell looks like and how we live our afterlife.

I'm genuinely curious, and also a bit interested for a few laughs o.0

Hell

3 years ago
Assuming there is an afterlife, I don't believe things'll be any different than they are right now. According to the way I was brought up, both Heaven and Hell seem interchangeable to me. For me, it would be still having to contend with the same retarded, moronic people that I've had to in life. My idea of Heaven (on the other hand) would be the absolute nothingness that I believe really happens after death (which would be Hell for a majority of people and their irrational fear of death).

Hell

3 years ago
Having recently established your only happiness in life comes from squatting alone in a dark hovel thinking about how much you hate the rest of humanity, I guess longing for non existence while staring at the wall seems a natural extension of this.

Hell

3 years ago

Had to read this a few times, but I think I mostly understand it.

This past year has been both a blessing and a curse, but, yeah, it's given me a somewhat clearer perspective on humanity.

Growing up feeling unloved and unwanted may have contributed to my longing for nonexistence, but I'm mostly over it. Though, it does rear its head every now and then.

As far as the irrational fear, I'm sort of at a loss. I've always sort of hoped to go out swinging, perhaps with a bear or some such so that I can give back to nature instead of selfishly keeping my remains apart from it. Nah, I've not (nor have been in a great, great while) been afraid of death. When it's my time to go, I'll be ready and have no regrets.

Hell

3 years ago

It's incredible we never realized you were an emo 14 year old until now 

Hell

3 years ago

It's too bad that the same can't be said of you, eh?

Hell

3 years ago
No, you! :p

Hell

3 years ago

It's easy for you whippersnappers to give him guff like that, but honestly the line is pretty genius once you realize he's old enough to have invented it.

Hell

3 years ago

You can probably cut your wrist on the edginess of your own post whenever you're ready to go.

Hell

3 years ago
If you think my post is "edgy", then I'd say you have a lot to learn. Lol

Hell

3 years ago

Hell is what'll happen when you confront EndMaster and sheepishly try to explain to him that you're the dark overlord. ^_^

Hell

3 years ago
nah he be the asshole who's in charge of soul management. I just have fun with everything else.

Basically they be like an evil jesus christ

Hell

3 years ago
The whole fire and brimstone/eternal torment idea of Hell that's supposed to be the Christian idea of things really barely is mentioned only a couple of times in the Bible. (So just slightly more often than God having an opinion on the homos.) One of the main references is directly referring to the fate of Satan and his angels rather than being the generic place where the bad people go, and the other and most specific is in a parable. Although evangelists sure have gotten a lot of mileage out of those.

There is a lot of mention of 'the outer darkness' however, and that fits closer to the ideas the Greeks and others had about the underworld. So that's how I'd imagine it, just this eternal pointless existence as a spirit in a dark void separated from God and from the rest of creation.

Although I'm not sure if everyone is supposed to get their own individual sensory deprivation tank, so I guess if you're also chilling in that same space with a bunch of bored and angry demons, who knows.

Hell

3 years ago
Personally, I could give a legit answer but where's the fun in that o.0

Hell

3 years ago

I'm reasonably sure that there either isn't an afterlife, or if there is it's so strange and alien to our experience on Earth that it's pointless to speculate about 

I think god in Christianity and Islam always sounds like a pretty benevolent figure who wouldn't enjoy eternally tormenting his creations, however. I think this medieval muslim scholar  Al-Tahawi was onto something when he wrote about hell being an eternal punishment that everyone necessarily deserves, but get their "sentence commuted" by virtue of God's infinite mercy. Also, eternal punishment always just seems like a convenient excuse to put asses in pews. 

Hell

3 years ago
So if this muslim scholar was correct, everyone would eventually be tortured by my deviltes to varying degrees?

oooh that's very interesting lol

Hell

3 years ago

I think the idea was that non-Muslims would be tormented, for a time, to bring about a state of sufficient penitence that God takes pity on them and lifts them out from Hell. 

It was progressive for its time 

Hell

3 years ago
why would I lift them out of hell? o.0

that would be wasteful of us, would you say?

Hell

3 years ago

Your weird larping is an impediment to actually having any meaningful conversation. I wish you'd stop 

Hell

3 years ago
I'm sorry... I wasn't trying to be a degenerate.

I won't do it anymore

Hell

3 years ago

It's okay, Devil. In our weird little forum of trolls, shit posters and people who molest their cats, your LARPing barely registers as mildly annoying. ^_^

Hell

3 years ago
This guy never came back after Malk bullied him.

Also I just noticed the elaborate fanfic he wrote about himself in his profile, and then you tell him not to LARP? That's so cold.

Hell

3 years ago
I mean Islam and Christianity technically have the same God. "Everyone sucks but God intervenes to pardon them" is a pretty familiar idea now, Christianity just had him do it in a more active way.

Looking at the OT I actually am finding more references to Hell as the place where bad people go than I remembered, but obviously it's been translated so it doesn't mean their idea of it was the same as the 17th century English peeps who used that word. Sheol seems to be more similar to the Greek idea of the underworld anyway.

13 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
14 That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Still it seems to be a place you really do not want to go. No detail really needed because it doesn't have to suck so much as it means that you suck. You got cast out of the kingdom of God at the judgement, what a loser.

Although I doubt there's really generalized "Old Testament" belief about many things, it covers too long a period of time with too much influence from other cultures. The character of God himself and then Israel/humanity as the backsliding whore seems about the only consistent thing, but there were entire generations when the Israelis worshipped other gods more.

Hell

3 years ago
I got lazy and just looked up 'what afterlife did Hebrews believe in'. Some relevant quotes here. I haven't poked around the rest of the site to see if there's anything wacky, but these seem straightforward enough. Sheol as both the 'default afterlife' and the place where the wicked go that God can deliver you from seems pretty common. And David has a lot of references to this in his psalms. And Job is believed to be the oldest book in the Bible:
Job 19:25-27 25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: 26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: 27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
And we obviously know by Jesus's time there was a widespread belief in an afterlife, since it was considered notable enough to mention that the Sadducees he was arguing with didn't go along with that. From Mark 12:
18 Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying, 19 Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. 20 Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed. 21 And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise. 22 And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also. 23 In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife. 24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? 25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. 26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
This is all getting off the topic of Hell specifically, it's just interesting to me that the evangelist idea of converting people has been traumatizing them about how demons are going gnaw out their burning entrails, while in the old days it was self evident enough that everything sucked by default and the thing impressed upon people was how to escape it and qualify for the kingdom of God.

Hell

3 years ago

In all seriousness though, I think the idea of heaven and hell is genuinely pretty retarded, since the main consensus seems to be, "Me and all the people I like will go to heaven, and all the people I don't like and who disagree with my personal beliefs will go to hell." Which is very convenient.

I remember having a conversation with a girl once who said she didn't believe in God, but she did believe in heaven and hell. I asked, "But if there's no God, then who decides who goes to heaven and hell?" To which she responded, "I don't know, but I know that I will go to heaven because I'm a good person." ... This girl was one of the biggest cunts I've ever met. >.<

Hell

3 years ago

I know you said this girl didn't believe in God, but it's always funny to me how many Christians will claim to be good people, when just by saying that they're proving they don't know or believe anything about their own religion.

Hell

3 years ago
The good/evil criteria is kind of a silly and shallow reading of the whole idea, but then again I don't think I would bother trying to have an argument with a retard like that in the first place.

But it's difficult to have this kind of discussion at all when people's personal feelings are given as much weight as ancient writings, and ancient writings have been interpreted a thousand different ways, and certain parts of them have bled into the culture in an annoying bastardized hippy dippy way. You need some kind of consensus on what you're debating for a real debate.

That said, my personal feelings would be that if there's some kind of criteria God is using to sort out humanity for the next stage of existence, it would come down to something like humility vs arrogance rather whether you petted enough puppies in your life or not. In other words whether a person is a learning animal or a self entitled twat.

"Eat of the fruit and be as gods" vs "become as little children". (With the idea of children being trusting and obedient, not the way they are on this site...)

In fact, researchimg further, I had an epiphany and realized that

apparently there is fucking nothing I won't do to avoid working on a storygame even now that my power is back up and has been working all day. :(

Hell

3 years ago

From a purely revelations/Letters of Paul standpoint (fundies seem to believe that the bible is self-updating and that what latter written books say is the absolute truth) there is no hell. The devil and his sinners get thrown into the pot of boiling substance, but as far as mortal issues, you either rise from the dead after judgement day to live on earth or you don't. I think it was Paul or one of the guys starting with P that was really big into the idea of "resurrection of the flesh", meaning you literally get up as a person in life. The bad guys just stay dead, and the only people to have ever seen Heaven (or, really just the realm wherever god and the angels are) are the superheroes like Elijah.

The only paradise would've been Eden, at the beginning of things, or the Kingdom of God at the end of things. Heaven and Hell as most people think of them was convenient imagery stolen from the Mediterranean types. There was an intercalary period where "sheol" was sort of an afterlife realm, but that wasn't really thought to be "life", that was just the place where everyone goes to be dead when they die, later said to be where people wait to be resurrected. Some people say unredeemed people go to Gehenna, which is a fire, but basically that's just your body/consciousness getting deleted.

Hell

3 years ago

I do believe in God, but not in any kind of organized way. However I have Christians in my family and I think there's a lot of useful philosophical writings in the Bible. 

Something like Hell though, it doesn't make any sense to me personally that it would exist. But at the same time I think the world would be a better place if more people believed they were going there if they didn't stop being awful to each other. 'Love and forgive each other...OR ELSE' is a pretty good motivation to get along.

Hell

3 years ago

I don't know why I didn't read Mizal and IAP's exchange before in this thread. It's hilarious.

Hell

3 years ago
Well I had to say something once I saw White America discriminating against Darkspawn's Mexican heritage and silencing his posts again.

(Or was it White Canada?)

((...that sounds like a brand of vodka.))

Hell

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 2/19/2021 4:45:21 AM

“Having recently established your only happiness in life comes from squatting alone in a dark hovel thinking about how much you hate the rest of humanity, I guess longing for non existence while staring at the wall, trying to work past your irrational fear seems a natural extension of this and entirely in character.”

“Growing up feeling unloved and unwanted may have contributed to my longing for nonexistence”

I just reread this and I can't stop laughing.

I just keep thinking of this scenario with IAP after a long day of dealing with methhead hillbillies bringing in broken toasters to his repair shop, him entering his one room living area which consists of a few pieces of furniture like a portable stove, an old desk with a 1998 Compaq computer, a mattress on the floor with a few springs sticking out and finally a solid wooden stool which he hand made himself back in 1983.

A single 40 watt light bulb hangs in the center of the room, it barely illuminates the room's four gray walls. There's a single window that looks out to the "backyard" (It's more like a muddy field) which consists of five rusty vehicles mainly from the late 70s early 80s which are still all in working order.

The floor is made of solid hardwood, but makes that squeaky noise under his heavy boots. That's probably the only insulated thing he's bothering to wear because despite the below freezing temperature that's even invaded his living space he's wearing some fairly light clothing. He doesn't feel the cold because he's already numb to everything.

(And yes, there is a small bathroom connected to this room, but trust me, you really don't want me to describe it)

First thing he does is takes the stool over to the desk to check a few websites he goes to. A couple of them are just electronic repair or mechanic repair in nature, but he doesn't see anything much of interest on there since the hillbillies never bring in anything more complex than a toaster to repair so there's no real need to brush up on his skills. He had a 22 year old trailer trash redhead bring in a "massager" recently for him to fix, but he immediately knew by the look in her overly painted mascara eyes and that methmouth smile that she had something else in mind. He kicked that junkie whore out as soon as possible that day.

So after briefly checking the weather in India he wanders over to CYS.

I should mention that somehow he's managed to jury rig Netscape Navigator 6 to still work but not very well on a lot of modern sites, so fortunately for him CYS works perfectly.

He looks at CYS and checks out some of the newer stories, but nothing really peaks his interest since he's read all the good ones.

So he looks at the forums instead which is filled with the usual light hearted tomfoolery. Everyone is having a good time so he decides to post something about life sucking and how we're all doomed to rot in ground until the worms eat our flesh with maggots infesting every orifice.

Naturally everyone at CYS is too busy making fun of the gender "challenged" and trolling (Okay one of them MIGHT actually be working on a story) to really pay too much attention at first, but eventually somebody responds by calling him a boomer or something similar.

He briefly spars with a couple of the members (Probably female ones, because who can figure 'em) until he grows bored which is pretty quickly because he doesn't find much joy in it. It's just to kill time in between life and death.

Eventually he turns off the computer, shaking his head wondering why he even bothers with...well everything. He drags the stool over to the same gray wall and stares at it while contemplating life and existence in general.

He does this for hours. In between this introspective marathon he looks at the cracks, chips and outright holes in the wall and reminds himself that he really needs to get around to patching them, but then figures what's the point, he's just going to rot in the ground someday anyway.

Despite this nihilistic outlook on life he doesn't actually contemplate suicide because that would be the easy way out and that's not how he lives his life. Besides deep down inside on some level, he wants to suffer because life is suffering. That's what the Buddha said. He was Indian.

Still, he does think up scenarios about how he wants to die. The bear scenario always comes up a lot, but there's never one around when you need one. He briefly thinks about a mass murderer scenario if only to shoot all the hillbillies that live around him, but it's getting late and he's tired enough to actually fall asleep.

He goes over to the mattress and after positioning himself so that the exposed springs only poke him a little bit as opposed to requiring a full tetanus shot he closes his eyes and embraces what he hopes will eventually await him one day which is perfect darkness and absolute nothingness.

And when that day comes he will have finally have peace and escape from the HELL of existence.

Hell

3 years ago
This was too perfect. This is the new canon.

Somehow the fact you posted it at 3am so it would be the first thing I saw checking the site made it even better.

Kind of makes me want to dig up that story I wrote about Kar's hell on Earth too.

Hell

3 years ago

Not bad. Some of the details were off a little, but you've captured the general ambiance. Good job!

Hell

3 years ago

Personally my favorite part to write was the Netscape Navigator 6 bit.

Hell

3 years ago

Lol  I still use Netscape occasionally on my old WinXP laptop, so you got that part right. Not sure about the version, though.

Hell

3 years ago
Massive orgy and martinis

Hell

3 years ago

Read that as "massive orgy and martians"

Hell

3 years ago
I read it as that, then I read your post, then I re-read tinstar's post and STILL read it as that and figured you were making a joke until I re-re-read tinstar's post. God I'm retarded.

Hell

3 years ago

Similar experience. :p

Hell

3 years ago

That's what happens. You sniff too much flex glue, and all you see is martians.

Hell

3 years ago

Having an orgy ^_^

Hell

3 years ago
That also sounds like hell to me - forced to watch Martians bang and never be able to join

Hell

3 years ago
Lots of these rock samples from perseverance have...fluids...on them.

Hell

3 years ago

Where's your avatar?

Hell

3 years ago
Fell out of my pocket when I went for a walk. Waiting on a new one to be delivered to me.

Hell

3 years ago

Lots of luck with that. Everything I've ordered for the last few months has been at least a week (sometimes more) behind the scheduled delivery date.

Hell

3 years ago
I don't care what it's like but I hope there is some kind of Hell. Call me crazy but I don't want to share an afterlife with Dr. Mengele.

Hell

3 years ago

But for all we know Mengele might have repented all his sins, took Jesus into his heart and will be sitting at God's table.

Unless you're hoping there's a Hell so you can go there to avoid Saint Mengeles.

Hell

3 years ago

That's another thing that always bothered me about he concept of heaven and hell. So, a pedophile, rapist, serial killer can spend his life molesting small children, chopping them up with an axe and dumping their bodies in a ditch somewhere, but if he repents and sucks up to the man upstairs on his death bed then he gets a get out of hell free card.

Meanwhile, if the little children that he buggered and murdered didn't happen to believe in the correct God at the time they were murdered, then they all get to spend eternity in burny, firey, ouchy land... (On the plus side, at least they don't have to bump into their murderer, since he's up in the clouds chilling with Jesus.) ^_^

Hell

3 years ago

There's a couple theories about what happens to the dead kids. I guess if they don't know Jesus and haven't been baptized, they go to Limbo for awhile. (Wherever that is) The other theory is they just wait around for resurrection day like everyone else and then they get judged and will (probably) go to heaven.

I'm sure the more Christian folks can elaborate better on this stuff than I could though.

Hell

3 years ago
That's this theory I've seen that once people go down a certain route long enough they're incapable of repentance, I think based off the parts of the Bible where it's described as God hardening their hearts. Not something I can read up on right now though (hiding in the bathroom at work), but I mean there's also the fact that most people just don't change dramatically past a certain point in their life. Like according to the "rules" they could still repent, but they just don't, potentially because God said fuck that noise and flipped s switch in their brain.

Just saying they believe something means nothing of course, which is why if Hell exists there are tons of people raised in Christian families and were visibly part of Christian communities their whole lives who are gonna be real surprised to find themselves there.

I don't know of too many Christians who would argue that people not capable of making moral choices for themselves would go to Hell, and Purgatory is a Catholic thing I'm not sure of the details of.

That's just the thing though, it's impossible to make general statements about what Christians believe beyond the basic Jesus stuff, because there's so many different interpretations over literal thousands of years of multiple changing cultures, plus a whole lot that's just making shit up to fill in the gaps and teaching it like fact because you know your congregation isn't real big on reading. (It's a little like the way Europeans are always making retarded statements about what Americans do or believe as if we're made up of 300 million people in one monoculture spread out over 10 million kilometers.)

But going back to the original example, taking something more realistic like a Vietnam vet who probably did a lot of vile shit for that one brief period of their lives, I don't think it's that silly to think of them being able to repent while their guts are hanging out in the chopper...just that people inclined to do certain shit don't usually have the character for actual remorse.

Most historical people would be pretty vile to us in one way or the other and we would be equally so to them, that's the point where if you do believe in God you accept that he probably knows a lot more in the big picture sense or isn't always using the same criteria as Rando Mortal Fucktard #865644785435.

Although I guess even letting the hilariously awful death bed convert into Heaven doesn't seem that far-fetched if you're looking at it as what they did in their fraction of a second thrashing and flailing on a mudball vs literally all of eternity going forward. Also, everyone there will know what they did so they probably won't get invited to too many harp on cloud parties.

Anyway, like I said, i it's always weird to me that the things that get the biggest focus in religious discussions are things that aren't really all that present in the book it's going off of in the first place. Besides the fact that early Christianity was doing just fine before there even was a book....

Hell

3 years ago
I'm not sure why I can focus enough to write text walls like this from my phone but never reviews...

Hell

3 years ago
And now I'm just imagining a heavenly pedo floating around heaven with his little halo and wings, and none of the other angels will play with him and tell all the little kiddy angels to stay away. :P

Hell

3 years ago
If heaven truly exists and it's an idealized place wouldn't kids not exist to begin with? Same with old people as well. I imagine you'd exist as an ageless soul, which probably wouldn't do it for the pedos.

Hell

3 years ago
What a paradox, it turns out pedos can't enter Heaven after all, because how can they find their ultimate fulfillment in a place without kids? Guess they'll just be stuck in the lobby until this is sorted out.

(Weird, the thermostat seems broken and it's getting awful warm in there...)

Hell

3 years ago
Maybe there's a special pedo heaven that's just full of little children with non-observant parents. :p

Hell

3 years ago
Seems like there's enough crossover with jihadist heaven at this point we could just stick em all together somewhere.

Hell

3 years ago
Well, they do get 72 virgins! Never bothered to mention how old the virgins were. (Personally I always suspected it'd be 72 middle aged men in their parents basements whining about how women won't date them because they're "too nice")

Hell

3 years ago

They're not just virgins, they're houris. They're beautiful female spirits, more like sirens or something. 

Hell

3 years ago
Oh well in THAT case, blowing yourself up in a crowded building to get to fuck them is fine.

And if your beautiful female spirits look like they're eight, you can tell everyone that's totally okay because they're thousands of years old and actually sirens or something?

Hell

3 years ago

Doesn't everyone just become one with god and it's sort of like he eats your soul but it's in a good way because you don't know anything except euphoria?

Hell

3 years ago

I believe that hell is....I'm not sure. I believe in heaven and what it's like but hell is difficult for me. I guess fire and pain. I think it's a place where the tortured souls of man go and are in eternal pain. It's hard to say for me but it's a place you don't won't to be.

Hell

3 years ago
Just leaving a little taggy waggy for the next time @Ineffable logs in.

Hell

3 years ago

I'm really late to this, but I guess I've never really thought about heaven and hell beyond watching things like Supernatural... I guess I just believe something very similar to that, where most angels are assholes, heaven is kind of like earth except you get more of what you want, and hell is just full of demons torturing souls and striving to be the king/queen of hell or trying to think of ways to let Lucifer out of his cage.

Hell

3 years ago

Congrats on making the absolute dumbest post in this thread 

Hell

3 years ago

Congrats on being rude

Hell

3 years ago
You know, sometimes it's more effective just not to respond to things, because I'm getting the sense you're gonna spend your entire career here getting baited to hell and back otherwise.

Hell

3 years ago

*shrugs* I have plenty of time while my kid is with her dad

Hell

3 years ago

That's no way to treat my grandchild 

Hell

3 years ago

All I did was state the truth.

The Hell of Being a Non-Learning Creature

3 years ago

Why don't you just like read, or write something that's story, or possibly creative corner related? It would certainly be a more productive use of your time.

The Hell of Being a Non-Learning Creature

3 years ago

I wasn't originally going to reply, but:

I will be trying to read more, I just kinda got frustrated with myself that I couldn't come up with a good review for most of them, and then I got busy, and then I started being an asshole, but yeah, anyway, I'm going to try and start reading and rating more again even if I can't come up with a non-generic review.

As for writing, I'm really bad and sticking to any kind of schedule, and I haven't really had any ideas that would be able to have choices throughout the story, so that may be awhile.

Hell

3 years ago

You know, if you don't have anything to say, you can actually just not say anything. It's a forum, not a test.

Hell

3 years ago
What a revelation!

Hell

3 years ago

Actually, I've never thought of it like that... hmm. 
Heaven, for me, is basically infinite clouds, where angels are kind of just up there, watching over Earth. 
Hell, for me, is fire, lava, and magma. The devils are doing horrible things or to one another. 
I can't really picture it, since nobody truly knows what the afterlife looks like.

Hell

3 years ago

I do kind of enjoy the weird heaven stereotype and the complete misunderstanding of how clouds work... Also how you never see any airplanes crashing into them. ^_^

Hell

3 years ago

Hell

3 years ago
I like the angel slumped over the wing haha!

Hell

3 years ago

Lol muchly ^_^

Hell

3 years ago
Lol that's great.

Hell

3 years ago

This is wonderful.

Hell

3 years ago

Apparently there's no AC. 

Hell

3 years ago
Hell to me is having to listen to Mara's bipolar ramblings in one ear and Enterpride talking about his eating habits in the other. So basically, Townsquare in the Discord server at any given time.

Hell

3 years ago
:( I miss them

Hell

3 years ago
You think you do but you don't, young padawan.

Hell

3 years ago
Hell is Europeans.

Hell

3 years ago

Yey! ^_^