Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Um, well. I guess Boyd Holbrook makes the story become more mysterious and interesting! So, Boyd Holbrook!

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Sorry to say, but if CelebrityDreams took two years to decide which hottie to pick... We probably aren't gonna get to read this one.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Interesting that this thread got necroed recently when CelebrityDreams was lurking about earlier.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

I guess. If it means two years ago then she already posted the story or something.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
That has to be it.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
This guy seems really smart.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
Commended by BerkaZerka on 11/15/2020 1:26:38 PM

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Yeah. 

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
The body pillow! Bwa hah hah hah hah!

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Um. Okay????? What is SO funny?

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Do you like, not store and comprehend information? Does your brain reset every few seconds like a goldfish? You haven't made a single post here that's convinced me you're fully sapient. I've never seen someone so dramatically miss the point of something somebody said so many fucking times. What the fuck did your dad shove into your soft spot as a baby? Are you just really old? Do you not know how to use the internet? Are you 5 and don't know how forums work? Are you such a slavering retard that you didn't even enable threaded view so I may as well be saying this to Berka? Are you just a fucking starfish on a keyboard?

@FireFox1100 I really must know the answer

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

why do you care???? I'm not talking to you Berka. I'm talking to HIM. 

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

>.<

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Literally legit. How did we get to this problem? It's not even BASED on the topic! 

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

i like ike.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Now, PERSON. Deal with the ###### problem. I've never seen ANYONE not deal with the ###### problem, ISentinelPenguinI! Not hating, just stating! No harsh feelings, dude. If you do, then boo-hoo. Last words and period. Ha. It almost rhymes 

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
What the fuck is your mental damage, bro? Get the fuck off your fat, juicy, supple ass and hmu when you're down to kiss. Fucking gayboy. Yuo're mom tonite.

How dare you. You make me fucking sick. Piss baby.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Anything else? 

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Do you take the time to compose these or did you actually come up with an insult generator? 

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
It's an original composition. A bit rusty from my past years, but I might get back into it.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
Sadly I think he actually puts time/effort into this kind of thing.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Im pretty sure Sent would beat you in a rap battle.

You and Sent should now compete in a tap battle, which you will lose.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Who is Sent? Oh. Is it THAT guy?

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Okiee... This is prob banned as it should be an alt of firefucks, but just wanted to say that you sound like someone I know. Now don't take that as a compliment, as that person nearly ruined my life, tried to literally rob my family, and is a steaming pile of mental retardation. Hey, firefox and said person should get along pretty well...

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
Tap battle? ... Is that like something from a shitty Broadway musical where two rival street gangs must tap dance to prove their superiority? ^_^

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
Can we just keep the drawing and burn the rest of the thread?

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
gotta keep the OP too or else the drawing doesnt make sense

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
Does anyone actually know what happened here?!?

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

Another dumb noob spamming and making alts.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

I'm actually amazed that they all follow the exact same path into the abyss. Some psychologist must have written a paper about this.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
... Well, this was fun. I don't think I've ever been so confused by a noob before. Kind of reminds me of one of those skype bots that just has a bunch of pre-programmed lines and says them all regardless of what the other person is saying. >.<

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
To: mizal
Date: 11/16/2020 8:55:55 AM

I have two things. How come you guys called me Fire****turd???? That's just plain old rude! My second thing is what does it mean by turning 0 years old?

I haven't really been paying attention to this one, but I think you guys broke it.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago
Why would you complain an insult is rude, that's literally the point of them.

Firefox Making Friends

3 years ago

I've lost a few braincells.