Player Comments on Sixteen Words

Freytag's Pyramid. Connect the dots. Fast read. A story-game for the impatient reader! Recommended.
-- ThomasLaHomme on 12/4/2019 7:21:58 PM with a score of 0
What just happened?|)(|<--Is this a butt or boobs.
-- Patandjenfan33333 on 12/3/2019 5:37:47 PM with a score of 0
I didn't understand it.
-- Max on 11/29/2019 4:15:06 PM with a score of 0
An interesting concept. The form is unique. But... this isn't my cup of tea.
-- Belgrave on 11/29/2019 7:36:09 AM with a score of 0
Very good considering the constraints. Favorite part was the "Scantily-clad" path. I highly recommend this.
-- Megumeme on 11/21/2019 11:06:52 PM with a score of 0
You actually made this, that's funny. It's a cute idea. Considering the constraints, I liked it.
-- Reader82 on 11/20/2019 9:34:22 AM with a score of 0
Novel idea, weird execution.
-- nyr0c on 11/12/2019 3:49:30 PM with a score of 0
This was a bad idea. One word per page is not enough. I rate this 3.
-- 325boy on 11/2/2019 4:24:45 PM with a score of 0
Good. Continue.
-- Akatosh on 10/30/2019 2:27:26 AM with a score of 0
just replayed a few times and was very good
-- Nerd26 on 10/20/2019 4:57:12 PM with a score of 0
it was a very interesting concept certainly, but the end result wasn´t amazing, but it was still good
-- Nerd26 on 10/20/2019 4:54:21 PM with a score of 0
Great story.
Lots of variation despite being compact.
Shocking, actually. Most impressive.
Definitely a solid seven.
-- castorgreatpoetguy on 10/14/2019 12:23:59 AM with a score of 0
This is actually pretty good, leaves a lot to the imagination but that is the spirit.
-- TheDeadKin on 10/10/2019 11:56:17 PM with a score of 0
Why is this? What is the sixteen? Is that a magical number? It is in computers.

But still, why would you do this? I can see how, but why? For what reason?

Is this truly a representative sample? Does your survey include all groups? I don’t think so.

So it sounds like your premise is flawed. That means the rest is useless as well?

But what if it is not? Why would you continue? Could there be additional, hidden value?

There is not, should you listen to the academics. Their review procedures are clear, you know.

However, this is not the academic world. In fact, it is clearly far, far from it.

Does that make this effort better or worse? Or should the author know better? He does.

But does anyone else care? Based on the activity here, it would appear that they do.

Anyway, obviously I have finally gotten around to reading this interesting story here on the site.

I have read many paths through the short story and have found many endings to them.

Have I found them all? How could I know? I might suspect there are sixteen endings.

Based on the challenge line listed on this page, there may not be sixteen after all.

Do I really try and find them all? Surely it would not take long to determine.

I think perhaps I will give it sixteen minutes to see what I’m able to do.

My time is up, and this is what I have. Now read the story for yourself.
-- Ogre11 on 10/10/2019 2:27:38 PM with a score of 0
Inspiring plots of lust and power entertain for an hour. Will you die or reign supreme?
-- Camelon on 10/10/2019 12:37:08 AM with a score of 0
Unpredictable, unforeseen, much wonder, such wow.
Beautiful, one of a kind, accomplished astonished raising of brow.
-- Nehal on 10/8/2019 4:20:34 PM with a score of 0
This is a really fun idea and I found myself trying many paths. Highly recommend it.
-- Ama_ColorYOA on 10/7/2019 9:27:43 PM with a score of 0
Even though I was forced to read this, this is actually more entertaining than I thought!
-- Pirate on 10/7/2019 7:33:09 PM with a score of 0
It's obviously a quick game, and the humor benefits from this. Every choice worked the to raise the tension that every subsequent click escalate. I got a chuckle or two from most of the endings.
-- 3iguy on 10/7/2019 2:30:49 PM with a score of 0
...wow. how do I even describe this
-- Natalie Costello on 10/5/2019 9:46:51 PM with a score of 0
Compliment game. List good things. Sarcastic joke. Constructive criticism. Much nitpicking.
Pointlessly repeat self. Lavish praise.
-- Avery_Moore on 10/5/2019 6:22:38 PM with a score of 0
I have a woeful attention span. Behold, the perfect game. Much thanks Gower, you masterful minimalist.
-- TheChef on 10/5/2019 3:58:59 PM with a score of 0
A cool and unique concept for a game. Thanks for so many cool games, Gower. Epic.
-- Chris113022 on 10/5/2019 11:16:04 AM with a score of 0
This is the fast-food of Haikus. Swag, spicy with rowdy starting and amoney shot finish.
-- poison_mara on 10/5/2019 8:18:34 AM with a score of 0
Compressed storytelling enhances the reader's imagination faculties to produce an innovative outlook on CYS. Sincere respect.
-- Transcendent on 10/5/2019 8:07:36 AM with a score of 0
Formicophilia, incest, AND I get to seduce myself in this game? Nice indeed. Thank you, Gower.
-- Cricket on 10/4/2019 10:47:48 PM with a score of 0
16 words comment poem:

Intriguing, to say the least
Clever, until it ceased

Different than others
Treasured as if lovers
-- Shadowdrake27 on 10/4/2019 7:43:11 PM with a score of 0
I don't get it. I really don't. But then again I'm a foreigner here in CYStialand.
-- Wings Fan 85 on 10/4/2019 6:22:00 PM with a score of 0
I have sixteen words.
This is pretty innovative, as expected of you.
Thanks for the laugh.
-- The_Broken_God on 10/4/2019 1:49:28 PM with a score of 0
So many amazing plots in this story. Very deep for just sixteen words per each path.
-- C6H8O6 on 10/4/2019 12:14:55 PM with a score of 0
Neat experiment! Sparse yet epic wording made me envision vivid plots; evil sisters, boobs, and more.
-- mizal on 10/4/2019 11:32:51 AM with a score of 0
Very well done. Each story is represented through keen word choice, color and font. Quick fun!
-- MadHattersDaughter on 10/4/2019 9:48:30 AM with a score of 0
It is a fun interactive fiction. Some paths are better than other paths, I highly recommend.
-- VainCorsair on 10/4/2019 7:49:49 AM with a score of 0
I thought this was very clever and you did very well to write this so skillfully.
-- Will11 on 10/4/2019 5:53:41 AM with a score of 0
This is a clever little story that give you, what is usually, single word situations and single word solutions.

It still manages to tell pretty interesting, though vague, stories. The grammar is non existent because this is a series of sixteen word stories. It would matter if there was though because the author is a English Professor, so he's automatically right if he disagrees with me about the English language.

Give it a read. Don't diddle you sister.
-- DerPrussen on 10/3/2019 10:27:33 PM with a score of 0
got my sister therapy because I'm normal human being

shoulda entered this in best of 2k19
-- corgi213 on 10/3/2019 10:14:46 PM with a score of 0
finally. a game I can read and not get very bored half way through.
-- Chanbot on 10/3/2019 8:39:52 PM with a score of 0