Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

PSA: The thread got deleted somehow.

one year ago

@Mickey mouse guy, someone deleted your thread. I personally object to this because I didn't even get to read it. Post whatever you posted again but in this thread, it will be under my dubious protection.

one year ago

@imadgalaxy

one year ago

It also had two replies, so if you two(?) Could just also reply to this post with whatever you said, regardless of context, that'd be great.

one year ago

@Antoinette390

What are your thoughts on the messages exchanged between you and the mickey mouse guy?

one year ago
Wtf is even going on????? Fill me in please

one year ago

This most excellent thread was made and then unlawfully deleted. Please screenshot your messages with the Mickey Mouse guy so we can begin anew.

one year ago
how do I do that? Also he's the one who was being condescending to me so like- how is he the victim

one year ago
Also why are you acting like it was some profound scripture?

one year ago
You're asking yourself that question?

one year ago
Yes because I don't know how this site works

one year ago

The message you press "reply" to is the message you reply to. It isn't all that hard, try it out.

one year ago
It's called "I really don't give a fuck how the site works right now"

one year ago

I think it's closer to "retard doesn't know how to press buttons" but you do you.

one year ago
Jesus this pains me, I would say not to use the R word but you don't really care. Also you're the stupid one for criticizing a literal meme game, and I know it's "not allowed" so what if it gets taken down? It doesn't affect you and I'm sure there are bigger things in your life that are worth worrying about more than some random bitch trolling online

one year ago

It's a subculture, you'll get it eventually.

one year ago

I doubt anybody in serious power is on his side here, we're just upset that somebody deleted the funny thing. Especially me, because I didn't get to see it properly.

one year ago
Is confused-

one year ago

Fight fight fight fight fight 

one year ago

Okay. I'm back. Here's the screenshot I posted:

one year ago
Omg I cried because of how aesthetic it is

one year ago

aesthetic

•  
  •  

a word invented by edgy 13 year olds who cant use vocabulary, and try to look cool

13 year old: "Purple/ lofi hiphop/ beyonce/ dog/ cat/ depression trash is my aesthetic!"

Normal person: ....

one year ago
Wow I've been called out oml idk what im gonna do

one year ago

Ok boomer

one year ago

Wow I've been called out oml idk what im gonna do

one year ago
Here and I thought it was a rhetorical joke.

one year ago

This is why the layfolk are not allowed to issue fatwah on laws such as these. You clearly didn't even read the stipulation that listed jokes, you just saw the word "jokes" in a rule that disallowed something, and then used it to try and slander a game you didn't like. The word "Joke" appears one time in the entire article. Let us read the rule as it is written.

"The storygame is not a storygame and is instead intended to fulfill a goal such as communicating with another member (including all inside jokes) or advertising a product."

This was put into law during the barbaric age of 2016, when our storehouse was flooded with abject linear nonsense written in script-speech about dogs and cats with usernames for names, scraped from obscure corners of the internet, speaking abject gibberish about abstract plots that didn't make any sense whatsoever. It was decided by admin precedent years ago, shortly after the very inception of the rule, that games that contained actual plots, jokes, and/or gameplay, in addition to their inside jokes, were not heretical. Kill Aman's Mustache, for example, was not, and is not, a game worthy of deletion. Neither is earnest fanfiction written with parody and memecraft as the focus. "Hexfur vs Eggbot20x: Uber Random Caik Adventure (2015)" is the target of this law.

Many users, me among them, find Antoinette's game to be funny and charming despite the fact we have almost no idea what's going on in it on a higher level. Possibly because of it. Maybe you should try being more charismatic, too.

one year ago
*sobs* I think you might be the only one that found it amusing at this point but THANKS FOR DEFENDING ME

one year ago

Actually, I found your game stupid but assumed that was the point. I rated it lower than I otherwise would have because I hit bad links in it. Made me laugh though and figure it should stand or fall the same way every other game on this site does.

one year ago
it is the point.

one year ago
I thought it was pretty funny, but it's probably still getting taken down because storygame standards are enforced by mob rule.

It's got low ratings, and it can't help but have low ratings when (for instance) one of the links on the first page goes to an error page.

So imad appealing to some dubious "no jokes" rule wasn't necessary in the first place, but that's not gonna help you any either.

If you want to truly spite him, you'll have to put a little more effort into testing the next game. Ideally you want to anger and confuse just enough people that you get funny responses (such as imad creating a thread like this) but not so many that the game gets completely sunk.

one year ago
I'M SORRY I JUST GOT TO THE SITE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT WORKED AT THAT POINT

one year ago

No worries, Nobody is upset about anything (except perhaps Imad), this is how things work at this site. Look around, read through some threads and you should get an understanding of site culture.

As I mentioned, personally I didn't find anything wrong with your content and some of it even made me laugh because it was just weird. For me the biggest problem was the bad links. Games live on ratings here so that's just how it goes.

one year ago
I think the community at large found this situation adequately amusing. No harm no foul.

one year ago

Could be good for the CYS show. A minor character, Imagalaxy, reveals his rival: Antoinette390. Thus, the noob wars begin here. Who knows if there will be more quabbels? Maybe this episode will receive high ratings.

one year ago
CYS Show? Explain?

one year ago

Check the CYS History Thread in The Lounge. Go to the Forums tab and go to The Lounge. Then, click the top link.

one year ago

I unpublished it. 

Not before getting my free point, though. 

one year ago

In my defense, I read through the story game and thought it was quite pointless. I was bored, with all the random brackets used and misspellings throughout. There were also a few links that sended me to an error page, and bought me back to the start. I found it quite annoying. I thought that my thoughts would be useful, so I sent a comment. Until, Antoinette messaged me and did not give me a good reply. So, that's my side. I'm writing another useless story so stay tuned for that.

one year ago
I wasn't ACTUALLY trying to insult you. Calling you a "flop" was a joke based on the fandom of what this is based on

one year ago

And what was that? You didn't explain in your story game.

one year ago
The Fandom? It's some dumb internet thing that I think began with the creation of Jiafei which was a mix between 2 singers I think. It's hard to explain but people basically make stupid memes that sometimes are titled "Aesthetic Warning" and it's called Floptok or flopera or whatever the hell. I just had too much time on my hands and decided to make this game which has caused such an uproar apparently

one year ago
ISentinel embodies the law.

one year ago
Commended by mizal on 2/14/2023 4:50:58 AM

I AM THE LAW!

USE THREADED VIEW, CREEP!

one year ago
Really? ISentinel?

one year ago
I hadn't gone as far as to say he was the law. I offered him the layup.

one year ago

I don't think you understood what Ford was shocked at.

one year ago
Probably not. I was being a little tongue in cheek in the first place. I didn't know the context and never trouble myself too much with anything Ford says.

one year ago

He's questioning the fact that you called him ISentinel rather than, say, Sent. 

one year ago

Or Inel.

one year ago
Oh, I dunno. I guess it sounded cooler.

one year ago
Commended by mizal on 2/13/2023 10:12:00 PM

one year ago

I want to check my stats

one year ago
A special thank you to whoever resized this.

one year ago
I feel like this might be an opportunity for a good educational moment and a time to reflect for everyone.

However, I'm going to bed instead. Enjoy the noob fight, folks.

one year ago

The retard messaged me, click here.

one year ago
Wow you sure are desperate for attention, can't say much myself though.

one year ago

I'm not doing it for attention, I'm doing it because publicly executing noobs is fun.

one year ago
you wish im finna stay

one year ago
>can't say much myself though. Meanwhile they message every person who leaves a bad review on their shit story game that doesn't even work.

one year ago
Why are you still here everything's over. Correction, everyone who left a review

one year ago

I guess it does really be like that sometimes.

one year ago

What confounds me about the original post is the image. Like, it's not even a screenshot of the PMs, it's just a screenshot of the PMs copypasted into a document with fucked formatting

one year ago

Because I'm autistic, this interests me more than this fight between mickey mouse noob and the RETARDED zoomer.

one year ago
You were gonna die if you didnt add that capitalized retard huh?

one year ago

Shut the fuck up, you faggot. Your retardedness is getting annoying.

one year ago
Insult me harder daddy AaAAugH~

one year ago

Alright, I'm just gonna lay it straight for you:

I'm not entirely sure how you're not banned right now- it's probably because the people you've annoyed aren't mods. However, if you keep spamming the forums with messages that contain absolutely no point, capitalization, and/or grammar, that fact will soon change. If you want to be able to stay, try becoming a little less cringey and retard-esque before making three million posts and bitching at people who hate your story.

While you're at it, maybe do something productive. There are plenty of stories around here that could use another rating or a well-thought out review, and you could totally help with that!

On the whole, try not to provoke every single person you speak to, please. I personally hate the public executions.

one year ago
You realize you're chastizing someone for posting in a thread that a mod summoned them to, right? It might've been even more dangerous to ignore it.

one year ago

I wasn't suggesting she never post. I was just suggesting that she post... differently. And maybe less.

But yeah, actually, I shouldn't be talking there. I post an average of about 100 times a day, and I'm sure half of them are rather annoying. Antoinette just got on my nerves.

Apologies to the zoomer. In my defense, I just didn't want to see her banned because she reminds me so much of myself because I pity the noobs and always have lol

one year ago

Apologies to the zoomer.

Aren't you one as well?

But no, I'm with you. Ant is annoying as fuck. Genuinely the first person on here that managed to consistently annoy me.

one year ago

ouch

one year ago

You are just so AESTHETIC... Not

one year ago

I'd tell you to go rape your grandma, as well, but that line is only reserved for Ford.

So I'll just call you gay, as usual.

one year ago

Cap

one year ago
I ask this question so many goddamn times, why are some of y'all so damn pretentious? Also if I wanted to do something productive I would probably get a job rather than being online. Also not my fault if me just stating facts provokes people :shrug:

one year ago

I think it’s the retardation that provokes people.

one year ago
I am successful in my endeavors then

one year ago

I wouldn't call taking a shit in a urinal an endeavor: the real endeavor was the doctors keeping your 47-chromosome-having-ass alive after they mistook you for an ovarian tumor and removed you from your mother's gaping snatch.

one year ago
Pfft you thought you did something help- 😭

one year ago

The only help you'll ever get is the help of a nurse unplugging your life support after the mental insitution realizes you've been smearing your own shit on walls and claiming it's art.

one year ago
I think you just described your game. I wonder how you don’t get tired of this honestly, you must be living a sad life.

one year ago

Well I think she just described YOUR game. Maybe if you didn't have shitty emoji pastes and 'aesthetic' then you would've been good.

one year ago
Damn y’all bitches got an extra 23 chromosomes or something cuz it was supposed to be a crappy game

one year ago
There are multiple people replying to you. You are replying to every single one of them. You have so little life it takes the whole site shitting on you to keep up with your replies because the second someone shits on you you are right there at your dorito crusted keyboard on your mountain dew stained desk ready to type whatever pathetic retort your brain can come up with.

one year ago

I'm proud of you, Ace. You finally did something not all that terrible.

one year ago

REAL!

one year ago

That is a very accurate description of what our attention seeking slob is doing here

one year ago
Girl bye- y’all are retarded as fuck

one year ago

Tbh. I didn't know what the fuck a FlopTok was at first. I thought it was just some made up bullshit. But apparently it's some established lore filled with Cardi B, Beyonce, and a fat black girl that's worshipped. I forgot her name. Apparently Andrew Tate is invading them and they have to stop it or something. I've seen some Chinese or Korean girls too.

In short, this was the first time I have in my life ever felt old and out of touch. I got the feeling how old people feel when stumbling onto something that's apparently popular with tweens or some shit.

This was the most perplexing inane shit I've ever experienced. I now think that anyone born after the year 2000 has something wrong with them.

Young people are so weird and confusing.

one year ago
I'm 17 and I've never in my entire life heard of FlopTok. This I very upsetting.

one year ago

I'm also 17 and I've never heard of floptok too. You're not alone, ace.

one year ago

16 and I've never heard of it

one year ago

I'm 13 and even I've never heard of it. Could just be my overprotective parents though... 

one year ago
Pathetic? Says the one who thinks they’re all that because they post on some ghetto ass gaming website.

one year ago

Says the one who throws a fit, says goodbye, and then crawls back for more just 20 minutes later. 

one year ago

REAL!

one year ago
I got bored.

one year ago

Look at yourself. You're trying to justify your actions to the internet in hopes they'll give you the attention your father never did.

one year ago

Do your homework. 

one year ago
They don’t give hw in special ed

one year ago
You do realize that by replying to my comment about how you have nothing better to do than reply to strangers on the internet on a site you've been a part of for like a week you are proving my point. Right??

one year ago

I don't think she's capable of that level of logic

one year ago
What does capablr mean? :D

one year ago

It means someone who doesn't spend their time defining themselves as a FlopTok User and can spell simple words like capable. If I hadn't read this entire thread, I'd assume you were just retarded but I'm convinced that you're also having an anuerysm given how worked up you're getting. Maybe do everyone a favor and just stop talking for a while.

one year ago
Now I’m gonna talk even more

one year ago
Fuck my poosae

one year ago

aneurysm*

one year ago

Damn, you got me. I really need to stop coming on while at work.

one year ago
Oh wow you actually work? I thought everybody here was just a deadbeat

one year ago

I believe earlier you said something along the lines of "If you wanted to be productive that you'd get a job". So really, I think you've only managed to describe yourself. I'm not exactly the most socially adapt, especially here, but you're literally handing everyone ammunition. Stop being a toddler having a tantrum and maybe you won't be as ridiculed. 

one year ago
I’m literally working and going to school help- also I’m literally not even doing anything other than joking rn it’s you guys throwing the tantrum

one year ago
If you are old enough to get a job then you should just consider buying a nice, sturdy belt. Because there is absolutely no hope left for you.

one year ago
Ah yes because I’m letting some guy on the internet determine that

one year ago
The creature in question clearly enjoys verbal abuse. You’re only encouraging it

one year ago
I love Verbal Abuse

one year ago

No, that's Cel. This one just can't resist the urge to have the last word.

one year ago

Insult me more. 🤩

one year ago
Yes daddy 😩

one year ago
Thats right 🤩

one year ago

Adept*