Chickdove REALLY likes Ground Zero…
1. *sigh* trying to do the right thing always gets you killed. But it is realistic. Also, I like last-minute discicions, and would like more choices.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 12:27:49 PM
2. Dang it, second time playing started a rebelion, I'm not sure how I feel about it... I killed Eliot, I don't know if it was a good choice or a bad one, but I also killed his wife, and left his children orphaned, dove the thing into chaos, but if I learned something from my last playthrough, it's dont trust anyone, I trusted the family, they killed me. And so, I hope I saved everyone By killing Eliot, I'll never know...
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 12:48:31 PM
3. I partyed like no tommarow, cause there was none... best ending so far, better then getting shot by an angry women after killing a ton of people, or getting eaten by radioactive wolves, or getting stabed after starting a rebelion, wonder if there is an ending where I'll actualy survive XD.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 12:53:49 PM
4. OMG so much hacking XD I died of hacking so many times...
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 1:19:07 PM
5. FINALY I got aq good ending, I'm on my way to meet becky, I don't know if I'll survive or not, but I hope I will, and I was able to save her, even if I don't.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 1:34:52 PM
6. I was a complete sycopath, my life ended with someone shooting me after hiding in a bunker, his answer was "because you could" But, I know the truth, I did it...because I wanted to survive. I did it because the world was savage and chaotic, and killing seemed the only way. I tried to make it right by helping civalasation unfold again, but I had already created a monster, I was a monster. I'm not sure what I could've become, (other than dead) but I tried my best to survive, and in the end, I failed, in the end I realy just commited suicide. I failed in my quest to live, and created a monster of myself, I lived with a motto, "Never trust anyone" I broke it a few times, and that led me on this path, or maybe following it did. I don't know, I'll never know. I did horible things, and the last thought as I leave this world... "I am a monster, nothing I did really mattered in the long run"... but, perhaps, this is a lie, perhapes my life wasn't pointless, maybe along the line, I did something right, maybe...just, maybe. In another life, I'll follow this motto, I'll see what happens, in a paralel universe, I'll remind myself-The monster I have become
So deep! I love this, I have had many different endings. I'm going to find all of them, and replay the ones I have, leaving deep messages like this :D enjoy, I love stories, reading them and telling them.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:16:11 PM
7. How stupid was I? I heard the sound, I had no reason for going out. I did, I drove, even... casualy? Idiot, I tell myself, as a bright light blinds me, the last thing I'll ever see. My life, it didn't count for much, I did nothing, nothing but go to work, pretending everything was alright, pretending everything is normal. I died, obviously. In another life, in a parralel universe posibly, I'll remind myself to listen to common sense, and not be so stupid.-The stupid person who thought the world was normal
Hope your liking these, I will get every ending immaginable :D
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:23:38 PM
8. I ended up partying, like there was no tommarow, turns out there wasn't. I finaly got my girl, at least I acheived that in life. I am looking into the horizon, I am at peace with myself. I have acomplished things that may not change the world in these last few days, but have made an impact on myself. I have been a free spirit, for these last few days, and I feel like nothing can shake me. As I look at her for the last time, I wonder if we could've been together had things been different. In an alternative universe, I will chase love.-A free spirit
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:28:52 PM
9. I knew it was her. But I was stupid. How could I think she wouldn't catch onto me? Is my last thought as ERROR blinks on my screen. My last that is to hope Becky is safe, and that she will rise above Miranda. In another life, I'll do everything in my power to protect her... I'll chose a different path, and another, and another. Untill, finally, we can be together.-A loser of the love-hack war.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:33:16 PM
10. I didn't realise it was more than an AI I thought convincing it would be pointless, I was wrong. I begged it to stop my suffering it killed me. I should've thought it more than a compputer. It got it's revenge. I will trust it with my life, perhapes in another life, I will remember this.-The one who thought a computer was just a computer
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:37:44 PM
11. Something inside me, it begged me not to listen to the logical side of me. Told me not to dare touch rockerchick. I didn't Next time, I won't let this get in my way...I will win, I have no idea why I fight anymore, I thought I would, but I don't. All I know is someone is up to no good. The last thought going through my mind is, someday, someday...I'll have my revenge.-Loser of the hack war
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:41:46 PM
12. revenge was certainly not sweet, I fail to realise why I hated Shadow so much, but I do. I tell myself he isn't the real enemy just as many times as I tell myself "i was right". And as I die after my miserable days alone, I remember something. something that will certainly change my next path, I am stuck in this loop untill I suceed to save someone, and that someone is Rockerchick. Then I die, alone, but knowing I will come back untill I suceed.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:46:14 PM
13. Suicide, the only way, I shoot myself, nothing else goes through my head. Except this: I know what I must do, Miranda is the enemy, to break the loop, I must stop her, And as I pull the trigger, I am back in bed, back where I started. I sigh and call again, ordering the same shelter, again, this time, I'll get it right-
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:50:38 PM
14. Well, that was that, I didn't know why, I knew the right path, but perhapes I know I have to find all of them, I left, I feel asleep, I don't wake up, but yet again, I do. I wake up every time, yet nothing I do is remembered, I am a type of time-traveler, seeking every timeline posible, this is going to take longer than I thought.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:54:40 PM
15. I’ve been posting too many comments XD well this happened just the same as the rest. Dead, again. I wont tell what happened. ou have a pretty good guess by now, I'm sure. anyways, here we go again, my quest to get every ending is taking too long. I'll probably take a break.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 2:57:53 PM
16. I folowed my motto, but again, it failed, it failed me. Next time, I will try to help others. Wait I've already tried that. Now it is time for a change, I've gotten like one "good ending, the one where I win the hack-war, and live with Becky. This time, I'm doing something different.
-- Chickdove on 3/11/2017 3:09:17 PM