WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Got a favorite storygame? Can't beat The Wal*Mart Game? If you're here to play storygames, this is the forum for you.

Interesting Comments 8

one month ago

Damn, a thirty six hour boner? TBH, that sounds like more of an annoyance than anything.

Interesting Comments 8

one month ago

Needed a new IC thread anyway.

Interesting Comments 8

one month ago

I need to stop saying things. >.<

Interesting Comments 8

one month ago
Ah, new thread. Let's put the spotlight on some of this week's more insightful comments.

Mia on 8/18/2022 for High School Romance
gay

ben on 8/18/2022 for Highschool
what the actual f**k

ben on 8/18/2022 for Love Triangle
wtf

Papertowel on 8/18/2022 for Dead Man Walking (Zombie Survival)
pog

More of you should aspire to their level.

Interesting Comments 8

one month ago

Honestly the worst one of those is Papertowel's made up dumb shit zoomer "pog" comment.

Ben at least got better with his second attempt of spelling out "what the fuck" even if he was still too much of a faggot to not censor it.

As for Mia, well given that it was one of the Seth's games, gay was a pretty accurate descriptor.

Interesting Comments 8

23 days ago

A Very Special Choose Your Story snares another one!

WTF is this?? it's horrible Why do people like this?? You are forcing the reader to go down bad paths and in the moral of the story part you are making fun of people who go though this kind of stuff like 0/10 this REALLY bad

— Rosie on 9/12/2022 12:04:21 PM with a score of 0

Lol

Interesting Comments 8

23 days ago
This story is pretty offensive, it can get graphic and downright ruthless at times so if you don’t like that sort of humor, don’t read this story. But if you read it anyway don’t complain if you get offended, I did warn you and keep in mind it IS only a story. Also, don't bother trying to "win" either. You can't. Just heed the moral lessons you may learn.

Lol

Interesting Comments 8

16 days ago
bryce on 9/20/2022 for The Chained God
like men ngl

I'm so happy for whatever it was in this story that gave him the courage to come out to us.

Interesting Comments 8

15 days ago
Very old tsmpaul story getting some distinguished visitors!

W game my friend
-- John Cena on 9/20/2022 1:41:27 PM with a score of 20

very confused what this teachers
— Noah on 9/20/2022 1:40:52 PM with a score of 20

ok lol
— ur mom on 9/20/2022 1:18:37 PM with a score of 25

Worth noting that this 2006 story is older than all of them.

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday
where the FUCK are the foot fetish scenes I wanted to sniff some TOES 0/10 go fuck yourself dumbass

— bagingi on 11/27/2021 11:09:24 AM with a score of 0

On Love SICK.

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday

I could have swore I posted that one in an older IC thread.

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday
I ctrl f'd the 4,5, and 7 ones, but couldn't find it. Sorry :(

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday

Why not 6?

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday
Couldn't find it on the first page. And I wasn't going to be THAT detailed for a random comment.

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday

I mean that's the whole reason why I made this archive and pinned it to the top of this very forum.

https://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-parlor-room/message/28349

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday
Well, I searched all 7 of the previous ones. Couldn't find it anywhere.

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday
I almost regret not having a thread for GOOD reviews. Mystic just wrote a 2000+ word comment on a noob story, Celicni has gotten several featured comments in a row, and Gryphon is busy with school right now but for awhile there was really cranking them out, including writing many thousands of words praising Eternal in an act of true devotion most of the rest of you peasants will never aspire to even a fraction of.

Also, as long as you're reading this, someone go click through the Drunk Explorer Inn already so it can get a rating assigned already, damn. https://chooseyourstory.com/story/the-drunk-explorer-inn

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday
Commended by mizal on 10/5/2022 2:24:18 PM
I hear and obey

Interesting Comments 8

yesterday
Commended by mizal on 10/5/2022 2:24:22 PM

Petros beat me to it but I also left a rating.

Interesting Comments 8

20 hours ago
Thank you to all three of you!