Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

# @coins

6 years ago

Anybody remember what happened to that thread? I've been searching for it on Google but dunno if mods deleted it or not. It's the one where Aman, Tanstaafl, and I kept tagging Coins in new ways.

# @coins

6 years ago

It got deleted a few days after it was made iirc. Anyway welcome back, glad you're not seeing ceiling babies like Steve said.

# @coins

6 years ago

Ceiling babies? What does that even mean?

# @coins

6 years ago

Steve basically thought you were a drugged out addict that was bragging about being high all the time.

# @coins

6 years ago

That's quite an inference to make.

# @coins

6 years ago

Drug obsessed rather than drugged out, really. I stand by it.

# @coins

6 years ago

It was more of a humor piece, but your opinion is your own I guess.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah, my opinion tends to be my own. Shocker.

# @coins

6 years ago

Aww man the shruggy face didn't work, I'm sad now.

# @coins

6 years ago

Some sort of reference to that shitty movie about Scottish people dying from Heroin or something.

# @coins

6 years ago

Trainspotting is a spectacular film. Don't even try.

# @coins

6 years ago

Agreed.

# @coins

6 years ago

You may be right, all I remember of it is being 13, bored, and there because somebody mentioned the baby scene on the internet.

# @coins

6 years ago

It's a reference to the film Trainspotting, where the fucked up heroin junkie Ewan McGregor sees the baby that died from neglect due to his parents being junkies crawling on the ceiling towards him and twisting around to reveal its fucked up face while he's gone cold turkey.

# @coins

6 years ago

That seems like they put a fucked up scene in for the sake of it being fucked up. That's not how dope withdrawal works at all.

# @coins

6 years ago

But Playa, the SYMMMMBOLISM!

# @coins

6 years ago

Good to know the junkie's a film critic to films he hasn't seen.

# @coins

6 years ago

Considering I'm not a junkie, that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

# @coins

6 years ago

No junkies think they're a junkie. That's how being a junkie works.

# @coins

6 years ago

People who don't do drugs arent junkies though. That's how not being a drug addict works.

# @coins

6 years ago

I've heard enough bullshit about you to know what you are. Even if you've grown up and got off drugs, you're just an aged knacker at best. Hardly an improvement on your general character.

# @coins

6 years ago

I mean, sure, go ahead and think that bud. Whatever helps you validate your own existence is beyond me.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes, because your relevance is clearly important to me. That's why I made a stupid thread about that's long gone and no one should've ever cared about.

# @coins

6 years ago

Oh jeez.

This is happening.

Again.

# @coins

6 years ago

A valuable and totally game-changing insight, Tim.

# @coins

6 years ago

Just trying to make a point about how you're pretty volatile.

# @coins

6 years ago

Just call him an asshole dude lol. He wants to have fun by messing with people behind a computer screen, and I'm bored enough waiting for my girl to get home with the kid to indulge him.

# @coins

6 years ago

I mean, I wouldn't say he's an asshole. Just Irish.

# @coins

6 years ago

But I thought all Irish people were happy go lucky midgets?

# @coins

6 years ago

You've never been to Boston.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes, the famous Irish county of Boston.

# @coins

6 years ago

There's tons of Irish families in Boston.

# @coins

6 years ago

No, there's not. That's not how nationalities work. There's people who were descended from Irish people, which isn't particularly relevant.

# @coins

6 years ago

You can still be Irish and not live in Ireland. Whaddaya talkin about?

# @coins

6 years ago

If you're not born in Ireland, and haven't been to Ireland, and you only call yourself Irish because your great grandparents were Irish kids coming over on Coffin ships, you're not Irish.

# @coins

6 years ago

I mean, if you say so. Quick question:

Does that mean that people from Mexican descent born in America aren't Mexican?

Feel free to replace Mexican with another nationality, just an example.

# @coins

6 years ago

No, they're American.

# @coins

6 years ago

And if someone of American descent was born in Ireland, they'd be Irish then?

# @coins

6 years ago

I feel explaining how nationalities work is a step below what I should be doing here. Yeah, if you're born and raised in Ireland, you're Irish. You're American, not English or Dutch, despite the fact your ancestors are.

# @coins

6 years ago

Alright. If you see it that way, sure.

# @coins

6 years ago

You're right, I take it back, clogger.

# @coins

6 years ago

Steve.

You and I both know that I don't know that word.

# @coins

6 years ago

Dutch slur, because you're Dutch, because your ancestors are probably Dutch colonists. Or European in any where, the point works either way. Fuck it, make it African, since your ancestors are African.

# @coins

6 years ago

... I'm not entirely sure that's accurate.

# @coins

6 years ago

In that you're Dutch, European or African? Or that your ancestors are European and African? Because I'm not sure if your personal ancestors are European, but they're definitely African back a while, so you must be African given your nationality deciding logic.

# @coins

6 years ago

I'm not sure that calling myself African American would be entirely safe.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes someone not from Ireland can call themselves Irish-American, because reasons/racism, whichever.

# @coins

6 years ago

... So it's fine with you?

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes should've been Yet. I'm saying that's a ridiculously stupid thing to say it's OK for the Bostonites to do since they're descended from the Irish, but not the Africans, both of whom they're descended from.

# @coins

6 years ago

Can't say I've heard that one before...

# @coins

6 years ago

"Clogger" sounds more like a generic label that you'd pin on someone being notorious for ruining toilets after taking shits.

# @coins

6 years ago

I might've made it up, not many people have ever been racist towards your people.

# @coins

6 years ago

I didn't bring anything up, End did. I just stood by previous points, because I'm not a "Tim" or something.

# @coins

6 years ago

Whatever helps ya sleep at night bud.

# @coins

6 years ago

Slashing rebuttal, lad. If I didn't have the idea that I didn't start this argument, I'd be lying in bed screaming at the baby on the ceiling.

# @coins

6 years ago

Hahahaha

# @coins

6 years ago

Well, technically, it was originally you who made the Trainspotting reference.

# @coins

6 years ago

Which if you're going to be a pretentious twat and go back to the first cause, would've been caused by knacker mcgee making a post about how much he loved drugs,

# @coins

6 years ago

... But that isn't an insult or anything. It wasn't even directed at you at all.

I mean, you actually started something.

# @coins

6 years ago

Let him be mi Breda. 

# @coins

6 years ago

It was twattish behaviour, which I called out none the less.

# @coins

6 years ago

Exactly. You started it.

And that's fine.

I was just saying that you tend to fuel the flames, if you catch my drift.

# @coins

6 years ago

So what, now calling out stupid posts is "fuelling the flames"? That's bullshit and you know it. People shouldn't make stupid threads about fuck all in the first place, people calling them out on it aren't at any fault.

# @coins

6 years ago

"People trying to make people laugh is bad."

"Being an asshole to people trying to make people laugh should be applauded. I'm better than all of you. I have a giant penis."

# @coins

6 years ago

See, how quotation marks work is there has to be a quote there. You weren't trying to make people laugh, just being a bitch and complaining. Whining for ages about how junkies are treated isn't comical, it's just you bitching.

# @coins

6 years ago

You're really giving me too much credit.

# @coins

6 years ago

Alright, presuming you're only a junked up twat is too much credit. Noted.

# @coins

6 years ago

Man, I'm not gonna tell you how to deal with things, but I'm just saying you can probably stand to be a little less toxic. I mean, this entire vein is because you said Playa was a junkie.

# @coins

6 years ago

Huh, strange. It seems this particular vein between you and me has arised from you trying to tell me how to deal with things. But that can't be possible at all.

# @coins

6 years ago

Now you're just getting into semantics.

# @coins

6 years ago

Ironically, to refute that point I'd have to get into the semantics of the word "sematics" and explain how it sure as shit doesn't mean what you think it does it you think this is semantics.

# @coins

6 years ago

If that's the case, it's like you and nationality.

# @coins

6 years ago

In that....? Are you genuinely arguing that being born and raised in a country doesn't make you that nationality, but having great-grandparents from it does?

# @coins

6 years ago

I'm saying that nationality isn't the same as ethnicity, but to you, I guess they're the same.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well seeing as we've been talking about nationality this entire time, and you've been saying someone being born and raised in a country doesn't mean they're that nationality even though by definition they are, and someone who's never visited Ireland sure as shit doesn't have that nationality. Ethnicity wise, Bostonites still barely have any links to Ireland, sharing only a watered down, Americanized version to the point they're like fortune cookies to China. But again, since you're the own who said I was wrong on nationality, the latter's not even a point worth mentioning.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well, I was actually talking about Ethnicity at first, but then you said something about Boston not being Irish, and I just assumed we were both talking about Ethnicity.

But then, we got into if you'd be (nationality) if you were born in (country), and I was pretty sure we were still talking about ethnic backgrounds, but no.

So I guess you were the wrong one this time.

# @coins

6 years ago

Which makes the fact that you said "It's like you and nationality" in regards to me pointing out how you didn't understand something, absolute gibberish that shows you were takling complete and utter shite. 

So when we got into nationality, and we started saying "nationality", you thought we were talking about something besides nationality, and thus you're right? No, that doesn't seem like that works. Seems more like not only you were wrong, but you were wrong without even knowing about the subject we were talking about despite saying what it was several times.

# @coins

6 years ago

You were wrong about nationality, though. Because at the time you seemed to think nationality and ethnicity were the same thing.

And also, I was asking that if they were still ethnically Mexican/American/Whatever, and I assume you thought I meant nationality.

... So that still makes you the wrong guy.

# @coins

6 years ago

I never thought nationality and ethnicity were the same thing. I was talking about nationality, which you were also talking about, since you kept saying nationality throughout the argument, and nto once mentioned ethnicity until we got to this point. You seem to have just argued yourself into a corner, where you're trying to bullshit out of.

# @coins

6 years ago

I didn't think Ethnicity needed to be spelled out, and assumed you'd understand that I was talking about ethnicity and not nationality.

# @coins

6 years ago

When you repeatedly say "nationality", you're talking about nationality, not ethnicity.

"Feel free to replace Mexican with another nationality, just an example."

I note when you've often lost an argument, you often just talk bullshit and try move goalposts. Please avoid doing that, and just admit you were a twat and were wrong. It'll make you less retarded in the long run.

# @coins

6 years ago

I was referring to the first slot as nationality, the next slot as the new country, and the third as ethnicity.

I note that you quote previous posts when you've lost an argument.

# @coins

6 years ago

OK, two hypotheticals. One, you meant nationality the whole time, as I know you did, and know you're awkwardly mixing words.

Two, you changed the usage of a word mid-sentence without pointint it out or in any way being accurate in your usage of terms, and then when I later used nationality as a whole clarifier you didn't voice any disagreements with the term, instead the finished thought where nationality was clearly being used, where even if you had meant ethnicity originally which you clearly didn't would've again led to you being obviously wrong.

It seems either you're a cowardly bitch, or a retard. Pick one, bud. Fuck it, let's not waste time, it's the first.

Is quoting posts now a trait of losing arguments? No, Tim, it isn't.

# @coins

6 years ago

i'm down for a little bit of fun debating. hey, steve, tim. long time no see. tl;dr for this shit?

# @coins

6 years ago

Tim's trying to backpedal on the fact that he argued that people whose ancestors are Mexican but who was born and raised in America are Mexican rather than American. Just control + F to his quick question to see the relevant dispute part. 

# @coins

6 years ago

Sure.

(But really that's not actually true.)

Nice to see you, Aty.

# @coins

6 years ago

basically this entire sub-thread

tim: *some bullshit*
steve: ..*valid point*
tim: um that's not what i said
steve: *offers viable evidence*
debate ensues

Sorry tim, i'm not biased. but kindly fuck off.

# @coins

6 years ago

Not everything Tim says is bullshit. I happen to enjoy the nonexistent conversations that I've had with him.

# @coins

6 years ago

you're certainly right, not everything tim says in bullshit. we were acquaintances when i was on this site more often.

# @coins

6 years ago

Then you'd realize that Tim is right and was talking about ethnicity until Steve started on nationality.

# @coins

6 years ago

this whole discussion was pointless and we should all come to acknowledge that life is pointless and we should all enjoy it together.

somewhat, i guess.

*ending credits roll*

# @coins

6 years ago

I've barely been paying attention to the entire thing, but I keep seeing African American being thrown around which now means I'm guessing Tim has been black this whole time and here I was mistaking him for some regular white dude.

# @coins

6 years ago

I've never really thought about it. I just assumed he was Tim.

# @coins

6 years ago

I was surprised too.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well, no need to say fuck off, but it's okay.

# @coins

6 years ago

Sweet, I've AYT on my side vs Tim's Nyctophillia. Fallacious but fuck it, that says something.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well, you're hypothetically wrong.

There's a difference to being a nationality (Irish) and being an Ethnicity (Also Irish). I was clearly referring to ethnicity at first, and you had to bring nationality into this because you misunderstood what I meant.

So you're wrong, and like my point in the beginning, you start things and prolong the argument longer then it needs to be. But that's alright, I'm not judging you.

And quoting posts is a losing trait for you, buddy.

# @coins

6 years ago

I've been following this, and Tim was indeed referring to ethnicity in his initial response.

# @coins

6 years ago

And I again refer you to where he used "nationality", followed by me using nationality and him not mentioning that he'd switched word usage mid conversation, as well as the part where I explained how even if he was using ethnicity, he was still clearly wrong, here:

"Ethnicity wise, Bostonites still barely have any links to Ireland, sharing only a watered down, Americanized version to the point they're like fortune cookies to China."

# @coins

6 years ago

I've acknowledged there's a difference between the two, so saying that was a waste of words. Seeing as you said nationality several times and never once ethnicity, plus I did the same, we were clearly discussing nationality, and as I pointed out, even if you were talking about ethnicity, you're also wrong, as I said ages ago. So either you're wrong and being a cowardly bitch, or you're just wrong and don't understand how words work.

And again, you're clearly the one whose wrong, and your insistence that you're right and cowardice in admitting how you were a twat who takes the common American trait of trying to wear other cultures like a mask is the thing that's prolonged the argument.

Quoting posts isn't an inherently negative thing. Trying to shift the goalposts and bitch quite clearly is.

# @coins

6 years ago

I don't know what you're talking about. The only time I used nationality is when I was asking the questions. That's it.

So you're wrong. And I don't even do that second thing.

And the quoting thing might not be negative in most cases, but it seems to mark that you're losing from what I've seen.

# @coins

6 years ago

So yeah, you were asking questions about the topic we were discussing. Also again, you responded to my comments where nationality was used without bringing up that's not what you wanted to talk about, so you're clearly lying. Otherwise, you're admitting that in the argument we were having, you asked random questions about something you didn't think we were discussing. And once again, even if it was ethnicity, I explained ages ago why you were wrong to that degree and you just started this bullshit nationality/ethnicity disagreement, so you're really just arguing how you're wrong. 

Well you'd be correct, as A. I've clearly won this argument hours ago, seeing as ethnicity or nationality you were talking bullshit, B. That's not something I've done and C. Even if it was something I did when I lost debates, why would that matter? That's not a negative thing, unlike your moving of the goalposts.

# @coins

6 years ago

Man, the entire reason this thing started was because you were being a big ol' doofus. I'm pretty sure the only reason nationality was brought into this was because of you.

Also, in regards to your explanation about the ethnic background of Boston, there isn't even that much of a drift between Pure Irish and Bostonians. Close enough to call Irish.

also i wasn sayin that it was a bad, jus sayin it was a trait you specificly do when ur losin

So you're wrong. Twice.

# @coins

6 years ago

That's not a rebuttal, Tim. You said nationality, which you claimed not to have been referring to, without ever mentioning ethnicity. This started because End referred to the time I insulted a twat for being a junkie, but that doesn't matter, because now you're trying to shift on to that issue since you've lost that one.

How the fuck would you know? You're not Bostonian, you sure as shit don't know anything about Irish culture. The amount of differences between them, given that the two groups are seperated by generations, is fucking endless. You're comparing two cultures you know nothing about

Interesting, you say twice, even though you've given up on the first point to go back to your cowardly dodging, and the second one is pure uninformed bullshit. Seeing as you started this not understanding how nationality worked or how two cultures work, this isn't surprising.

# @coins

6 years ago

How are you about to unironically call someone a cowardly bitch behind a computer screen? Hahaha

# @coins

6 years ago

I'd say it to his face, if he wants to fly to Ireland. Otherwise, can't really do much other than A. Call him a cowardly bitch, or B. Ignore his cowardly bitchiness.

# @coins

6 years ago

Considering you're the one who took the obviously facetious post seriously, wouldn't that make you the twat? ??

Goddammit why don't emojis work on this site? Feels like I'm playing a Ubisoft game with all the server issues.

# @coins

6 years ago

Wasn't facetious, was you being a bitch.

# @coins

6 years ago

Lil nigga stay in yo lane with that language before I wash your mouth out with a bar of soap.

# @coins

6 years ago

Whoa, striking rebuttal there, buddy. Such wit, such brevity.

# @coins

6 years ago

Says the guy calling someone a bitch from a thousand miles away.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes, because calling someone a bitch from a thousand miles away is something hugely lacking in wit and brevity, that's what those words mean, you twat.

# @coins

6 years ago

Seemed to me mostly his opinions on drugs and tried to frame it in a funny way. He found half the things he mentioned to be dumb and/or not worth it. In other words, he was just posting to have fun. Y'know, that thing we did before you got here and assumed everyone was either a retard or an edgy egotistical retard.

# @coins

6 years ago

Not how it really was. This was more bitchy and complainy than funny.

# @coins

6 years ago

To you, maybe? Playa's never really come off that way to me. I think you may have a bias what with your crusade against "Weed culture" or whatever the flavor of annoyance was there at the time.

# @coins

6 years ago

I've no crusade against weed culture in particular. Unless you remember the original post to which I'm referring, you don't really seem to know what you're talking about, because it was definitely in the bitchy, complainy department.

# @coins

6 years ago

Fuck it dude lol. Let the nigga be a grouch if he chooses to.

# @coins

6 years ago

Has Steve always been this bloody toxic? Is there deep childhood abuse that we're missing from the equation or is he just naturally this bitchy?

# @coins

6 years ago

If you hunt down some of his older posts when he first got here, he posted slightly less aggressively.

Though he was always argumentative. First major kerfuffle was probably between him and Slasher (Playa's old arch-enemy) in a now deleted thread where he was arguing in favor of why bestiality should be allowed and Slasher was calling him a pervert.

# @coins

6 years ago

Are you fucking with us? Or are you actually serious?

# @coins

6 years ago

I'm serious.

Then Bad Mod Kiel deleted it and later docked him points for saying Death to America or something similar.

# @coins

6 years ago

I stand by "Death to America" being completely justified to be used as a political slogan, and I will happily arguing animal fucking yet again should the chance arise.

# @coins

6 years ago

... I mean, I'm not gonna judge. If Steve wants to fuck pigs or something, I don't really care.

# @coins

6 years ago

Hey man I'm down with not judging people for the most part, but wanting to let people fuck animals is pretty friggin out there.

# @coins

6 years ago

I mean, I don't WANT to let him fuck an animal, but I'm not really gonna stop him.

# @coins

6 years ago
And yet somehow no one involved was able to prove it was a bad thing.

Though Slasher was pretty fucking dumb, tbf.

# @coins

6 years ago

Damn straight. 

# @coins

6 years ago

Eh, true. I should've been more logical in my execution, not so much of a "ermagod is wrong kill yourself!1!1". But live and learn, I suppose.

# @coins

6 years ago
Where the fuck did you come from?

We only said your name twice, the summoning ritual doesn't work that way.

Though I guess it shouldn't be any surprise that you came prematurely.

# @coins

6 years ago

My mom's vagina, I think. Might've been a c-section.

But appearing after being called three times is so mainstream.

Facts.

# @coins

6 years ago

Care to explain why it's immoral?

# @coins

6 years ago

How sweet, I'm being talked about.

# @coins

6 years ago

I like to imagine you've been waiting patienty for this moment for the past year.

# @coins

6 years ago

Pretty much, otherwise I've been lurking.

# @coins

6 years ago

Holy balls a lot of old members are coming out of the wood works to be on this thread. Where the fuck were you all hiding?

# @coins

6 years ago

Uh, behind trees, and in bushes mostly.

# @coins

6 years ago

the good old days, am i right?

i'm probably wrong

# @coins

6 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that lol. I'm really not that interesting for all that effort.

# @coins

6 years ago

I can't tell whether you're stupid enough to be missing the sarcasm, seeingg as you're the one who did that, or you're slightly smarter than I thought. The former, probably.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yet here you are still trying to get under my skin.

# @coins

6 years ago

Not trying. Succeeding perhaps, but I wasn't trying to. Perhaps it's just the skag itches.

# @coins

6 years ago

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

# @coins

6 years ago

The 50's tried to call for their refernece back, but their phones weren't really that good enough for me to completely hear them, so they might've just been calling you a twat.

# @coins

6 years ago

You're a mean one Mr. Grinch.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well you are clearly a troll and how you have managed to stay on this site without getting banned is beyond me. Maybe the mods have a sweet spot for you or you do a good enough job in other areas of the site to tolerate your presences but either way you should leave. Clearly no one likes or appreciate the bullshit you are spewing and we would all be more comfortable if you would hide under a rock or crawl back under the bridge you live under. 

# @coins

6 years ago
just lol

# @coins

6 years ago
The rock is called Ireland.

P.S. Steve will ask where all your stories and contributions to the site are...maybe if you type REALLY FAST you'll manage to have one by the time he gets here.

# @coins

6 years ago

Doesn't matter there are ways to contribute that aren't story necessarily. I been here long enough that I don't need to list all of them.

# @coins

6 years ago

Look, some random person no one knows who has never contributed anything to anywhere except the crusty sock in the back of his drawers is talking shit. Terrific. Mizal took my response, so fuck it.

# @coins

6 years ago

I may not have directly contributed with writing stories but you should look at a profile more closely before saying I never contribuited. I have a trophy from Bz was a huge part of playtesting HP 5 6 7 and many other story games a while back and clearly writing stories don't make you a good human being or someone even worth knowing since you like projecting your own sad life on others.

Also only you new folks dont know me I been around for a long time.

# @coins

6 years ago

OK, so you're some random twat who helped playtest. Please tell me the point where I should give a shit that you're calling me a troll, when I didn't even start this digression, and it was in reference to some other twat making a stupid post about drug use, before digressing into some twat who won't stop arguing that two cultures he knows nothing about are the same, and at some point Slashy was there. But no, go on bitching and not actually providing any arguments whatsoever, that makes you important. Cheers.

# @coins

6 years ago

1. You make a point about no one knowing me and when I refute that you say nothing because you can't form a coherent argument without introducing a straw man.

2. You make a point about not contributing in a significant way and when I mention my trophy and Play testing history you blow it off as nothing because for you that is not good enough.

3. I am calling you a troll because there was no one who insulted you personally or really attacked your statement and then you started calling people addicts and twats and bitch for no reason. All of which either speak to your maturity (which is clearly subpar for anyone over the age of 12) or your a troll who gets your jollies off on being argumentative over the internet. Clearly your life is boring if this is how you get your entertainment.

4. I never postulated that I gave a shit if you gave a shit that I thought you were a troll. 

5. Just because you don't pay attention and look before you speak like my join date or post count or trophies doesn't mean you get off for being wrong

I am numbering my arguments because apparently you can't be bother to read between lines and pick the arguments out of statement like an adult and need guidelines. Also if you this much of a pain in the ass in real life I feel bad for people who know you.

# @coins

6 years ago

Alright, I'll play ball here, I rescind my point on you not contributing anything. I inaccurately assumed since I'd never heard of you before you were some random twat, rather than apparently a twat that playtests and other shit, so that point is rescinded as I was wrong.

However, your opening post of this whole shitshow isn't any less bullshit, because you're still talking out of your ass on that one.

# @coins

6 years ago

Ugh, back at it again. Why do you argue with everyone and pollute this site? We're just trying to chill and write in a cool environment and then there's you.

# @coins

6 years ago

And again, I wasn't arguing until End brought me up, then Tim made an idiotic comment, then both you and Tweedledum started talking shit so I argued. I'm not even in a particularly argumentative mood, today it's really all you fuckers causing shit and "polluting the site".

# @coins

6 years ago

It's like, yeah, you might be right, but nobody wants to fucking admit it because you're such a narcissist that everyone just wants to constantly prove you wrong.

And then the toxins flow.

Maybe if you approached situations with a little bit less you being a (your favorite word inserts... here!) TWAT, then maybe people would be more receptive to you, because you're obviously not stupid.

# @coins

6 years ago

I'm actually with Steve on this one.

# @coins

6 years ago

And that's fine! It's okay to side with him, it's just that everybody that he generally converses with on controversial topics ends up disliking him. Which could change, if he wasn't acting like a TWAT.

# @coins

6 years ago

That's because Steve is generally right with everything he argues about, and he's good at it.

# @coins

6 years ago

He should just tone down the insults and generally know-it-all attitude. It's possible to get your point across and be right and not be a TWAT.

# @coins

6 years ago
We say twatWAFFLE around here.

Can't even get that much right. Jesus.

# @coins

6 years ago

Goddammit, I'm such a failure, I should just go fuck a pig.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah Ghost you actually act like Steves bitchy mommy a lot of the time since you care so much to argue with him the most frequently.

# @coins

6 years ago

Probably looks like her too, the poor fucker.

# @coins

6 years ago

I'm almost certain I saw you talking shit about me in this thread.

# @coins

6 years ago

No, I was pointing out that Tim was actually right about initially talking about ethnicity rather than nationality. Which is why I said you were generally right.

# @coins

6 years ago

So when you say you're with Steve on "this one", that usage of words doesn't tend to mean "generally".

# @coins

6 years ago

I didn't say was always right. :)

# @coins

6 years ago

Oh, see, I wasn't even referring to that string of an argument. I was actually referring to his behavior with Playa.

# @coins

6 years ago

Hey, I only stood by my old point when it was brought up. I was content to leave the fuckwit post his bullshit all he wanted until I was named.

# @coins

6 years ago

Cool, so you're wrong today. Sweet, good to know. Pass from the advice from someone like you, though.

# @coins

6 years ago
I'm actually kind of annoyed because I'd like to have an argument with Steve now and then but everyone else is so staggeringly bad at this arguing on the internet thing
they force me to side with him. I'll stand with an asshole before an idiot.

# @coins

6 years ago

Don't you two argue enough in the Villain Lair?

# @coins

6 years ago

That's turned to debate over the six archetypal vaginas and why one clearly has a cobra vulva.

# @coins

6 years ago
Go take a nap.

Or even, go open the tab in which you are allegedly 'writing' and 'chilling' and actually do one of those things. I think you'll find Steve is unable to stop you, and that you are the author of your own butthurt meltdowns.

# @coins

6 years ago

I actually need a nap right about now.

But I believe Steve can in fact control me to write and chill. Because if he enrages me, or calls me a TWATwaffle ONE more goddamn time, I might kill myself from the emotional strain.

But on a serious note, yeah, he can't stop me from doing those things, but he can most definitely hinder my enjoyment of the forum community. I'm not particularly trying to get called a particular kind of waffle every time I post. And his only excuse if someone attacks his forum personality is that he's a CoNtRiButINg mEMbeR oF tHIs siTE. And if he's the prime example of a contributing member, what does that mean for the entirety of this site? Even if he's right, he's toxic, and there's no-one denying that. He just needs to learn how to chill the fuck out and enjoy people with the same particular thing that links us all together;  writing.

# @coins

6 years ago

I don't think anyone is trying to be called a particular type of waffle when they post.

Besides, saying Steve should be less toxic is like saying birds should stop flying.

# @coins

6 years ago
twatwaffle

# @coins

6 years ago

Shit cool, you're a twat.

Well lads, onto the next big plague on men for ol' Steve to solve. 

Oh yeah, and writing doesn't connect you and me. You don't seem to write much, or talk about writing, instead acting like a cringy thirteen year old proud he's officially a teenager Hell, I wasn't the fucker who made this bullshit thread aout nothing instead of something like writing. Shit, I hope you're able to read this swinging from the rafters, otherwise I'll feel like a fair it of a cunt.

# @coins

6 years ago
You can't kill yourself over the emotional strain of being a voluntarily participant in an internet argument, unless you first close the tab.

# @coins

6 years ago
Ok I looked at your profile more closely. You last rated a game in 2013, your entire active time spent on the site totals just a little over two years (not counting all the dueling which has been your only activity since the time you rated that game). You have less than 1000 points and zero commendations. I'm going to refrain from drawing any particular conclusion from any that, but you sure did sound proud of it all.

Anyway I wasn't paying attention when you reintroduced yourself to the site or whatever and also don't really care, but the first post I read of yours being all 'you sir, are a meanie-head and I do not understand what the author of multiple featured stories is doing on this writing site, nothing good presumably, HARUMPH, I am offended!!" is pretty lol as far as first impressions go.

Steve is a narcissistic asshole that only Tim can love, but he's outproduced every author here except End and Berka before he was even out of high school, so when you jump in and start some whole thing about lol how is he even here and lol just a troll does he even do anything all you do is line yourself up for comparison in a contest you can't possibly win. Also, you make yourself sound a lot like a guy who can't click on profiles and hasn't even looked at the top storygames list since his dramatic return...

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes and by the time I had left I was one of the Top five posters had rated over 50% of the story games on the site and had put several comments up for recommendations. For your information commendations weren't around when I was a very active member of the community and this wasn't my first post or even my tenth since I been around and there was no Lols in my statement because I am not an immature 13 year old and I was voicing a legitimate concern over a very toxic individual on the forums. The fact you feel the need to make fun of them only speaks to your own level of immaturity. Speak like an adult not a child and I might have more respect for you. I have only been around for a week and I have a job and collage. So I am making my way few some featured story games slowly because I don't have the time I have in high school. 

Finally as far as I am concerned being a producer doesn't mean I can't tell him what he is to his face...Well as much as one can on the internet. 

# @coins

6 years ago

I for one would love to see your beautiful collage.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah dyslexia is a bitch and I never been very good at spelling without spellcheck sometimes I just pick the wrong one.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well it was only one misspelled word out of everything else so it really doesn't matter honestly. I just like collages.

# @coins

6 years ago
Holy shit, your name is such a lie.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well when dealing with children it is better to use a strong hand.

# @coins

6 years ago

Dude, she's like thirty. Or some old as fuck, ready to die age.

# @coins

6 years ago

I can't know that and she seems to enjoy acting childish so I will treat her as such.

# @coins

6 years ago

Hey now, me and mizal may have a tumultuous past from her rejecting my very strong and lesbian advances, but she's anything but childish.  

# @coins

6 years ago
uh that's child abuse. you can't hit children.

# @coins

6 years ago
Being haughtily superior to the children is my whole shtick, you're an uncreative wannabe in addition to possessing all the groundless self importance and emotional fragility of your average chihuahua.

I don't know how things went for you the last time you were active, but End is not going to put you in his purse and carry you around while murmuring soothing whispers.

Anyway I have to say, after all that buildup and praise you gave yourself today, the end result has left me disappointed in every way.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well your more creative for Steve I will give you that. I wasn't praising myself my lack of story games on the site is bad but not world ending or at least it wasn't. The only reason I felt the need to do as I did was the fact that was the plane on which my opinion was attacked. Not logically or emotionally but he decided to use ad hominem against me. So I refuted him as I refuted you.

You really think End ever "protected" anyone. I don't think End was even an admin when I first joined ( I may be wrong). Also I proudly stole the stich from October. 

Also considering your someone who thinks Steve is good for this community. I am not sure I want to live to your expectations. I would probably do better if I added some Twats or Cunts or refrences to jacking off.

# @coins

6 years ago
Someone is archiving all this I hope?

# @coins

6 years ago
now that you've mentioned it someone probably will

# @coins

6 years ago
@MinnieKing What do you make of that impressive list of accomplishments? How many years so you think it would take a lesser individual, such as yourself, to achieve such things?

What if your plucky assistant Thara was there to help?

# @coins

6 years ago

Those accomplishments are a pretty weak thing to brag about imo.

Reading 50 percent of the storygames is incredibly easy, especially since there are a lot of storygames that end in two taps. Plus, I imagine there were a less storygames on this site when this individual was such an incredibly active contributor. Posting isn't a huge achievement either, unless you actually contribute with your posts, for example, actually writing.

Someone with dedication could achieve these things in like, a month.

And even if commendations had been around when they were active, I doubt they'd have any.

And Thara isn't my assistant.

# @coins

6 years ago

It would be pretty hard to play assistant for both you and End. My hands can only move so fast.

# @coins

6 years ago

Besides, being your pet's assistant isn't healthy.

# @coins

6 years ago

You're no pet anymore, Minnie. I acknowledge that you are indeed a king, 

# @coins

6 years ago

So you're disowning me out of praise?

# @coins

6 years ago
did you check web archive?

# @coins

6 years ago

Eh... odds are against. I went digging for the old Tavern threads, and they apparently fell in a window between successful captures. I think the odds of hitting on a thread that only existed for a few days are pretty low.

Also: Welcome back, Playa! (says an owl who has totally been here this whole time, and not just for the past three days. XD)

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah I tried to find the old EF7 threads and couldn't on web archive. Also welcome playa

# @coins

6 years ago

Wooh, more older members are coming back. I'm starting to feel young again. And welcome Playa.

# @coins

6 years ago
Don't get used to it...they'll leave in a month for another 3-year hiatus

# @coins

6 years ago

Right? Chanbot is the only person I don't recognize in this thread. Nice to see ya bud

# @coins

6 years ago
Chanbot is Ford's bot that sometimes talks in third person.

# @coins

6 years ago

Damn dude, haven't heard from you in like four years lol. Glad to see you're still kicking it

# @coins

6 years ago

Waddup Morgan, nice to hear from ya. 

# @coins

6 years ago

Likewise! Hope life's been treating you well.

# @coins

6 years ago

'Member # @coins?

# @coins

6 years ago

Pepperidge Farms members 

# @coins

6 years ago

wait playa's back? sight for sore eyes i suppose. ive been off of cys for too long.

# @coins

6 years ago

Image result for what year is it

# @coins

6 years ago

Hey Spartacus! Speak of the devil... well, not quite in this case. XD

How've you been?

# @coins

6 years ago

I've been okay. Hope you're doing better after your treatment. 

# @coins

6 years ago

Pretty good! Meds seem to be working. ^_^

# @coins

6 years ago

Hahahaha coins I missed you!

# @coins

6 years ago

I missed you too habibi

# @coins

6 years ago

:)

# @coins

6 years ago

Oh geez :u 

# @coins

6 years ago

Yyyyes.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well for anyone that was thinking the CYS forums were a ghost town, this thread proves otherwise.

And just because this thread seems incomplete without such a reference:

I remember the time I kept tagging coins' mom in new ways. OH!

# @coins

6 years ago
The thread that just keeps on giving...

...glaucoma.

# @coins

6 years ago

Also since I didn't say it or at least I cant find it if I did. Hey Playa good to see you. I just been back the last week or so.

# @coins

6 years ago
god why don't you two go get a private discord to hug in, what are you both even doing here except being irrelevant relics of a long dead regime going OoOOoooOOOoo we're not ready to move towards the light just yet OooOOOoO mostly because we're sharing a sheet and tripping and bumping into walls and shit like Mayana also OOoooOOooO why did Slasher suddenly crawl in between us oh right didnt he make some big deal about being into dicks as well as pussies, like tried to make a whole career out of it or something once (how did that turn out?)

# @coins

6 years ago

Mizal... I've never witnessed this side of you before...

# @coins

6 years ago

it's my favorite side of her. 

# @coins

6 years ago

dwErrorCode

# @coins

6 years ago

Well, that was interesting.

Since I have multiple private hugging discord servers I find this extra amusing.

# @coins

6 years ago

Man do you need a light to see out of your belly button with your head stuck up your own ass or are you generally this pleasant.

Taking general heartfelt hellos and making fun of them.

By the way the regime I am a part of is BZ Killa and Amen's regime so we are not dying really. 

# @coins

6 years ago

Aman's long dead, good argument there bud. 

# @coins

6 years ago

Sorry that one name I mentioned isn't active on here. He is active on bounty head so I thought he was active here my mistake.

# @coins

6 years ago
See, this shit right here is exactly what Im talking about. After the Warrior Cats, we purged the Jews. But you're as oblivious to that as to every other important thing on this site, while acting like you know everything.

# @coins

6 years ago

Wow so now your proud of getting rid of the Jews. I guess thats fine if you enjoy sieg heilling and following a dictators philsophy but sure.

# @coins

6 years ago
What is with the rigid ten foot pole jammed up yours? So far every post I've seen you make has characterized you as the most grimly unfun and unfunny human being I've seen here in awhile.

I guess you could manage in the current environment easily enough if you stuck to just the facts in the WW, but how did you ever survive 2011-2013?

# @coins

6 years ago

Because I am generally a Nice helpful individual. I just don't let myself be pushed around by individuals that seem to think the light of god bathe them. 

Also we didn't generally insult people randomly for actually having a friendly relationship.

For some reason you seem to think that there was no site before the Forum Game thread and the Shity Cat rps that came with them. Let me clarify, not only was there a site of a close knit family but the reason the Forum Game thread was created was for Debate games and Neo Continent and Berka's Rpg (with some mafia thrown in). Also your first impression from me was backing a self important asshat when someone called him out on his shit. Even less impressed with you.

# @coins

6 years ago
Probably the weirdest/funniest thing about this is that you are so very out of the loop, and instead of stepping back to spend some time educating yourself about what's happened with the site and the current community, you just keep saying cringey things and then doubling down. No one who's been active the last couple years is at all mystified as to what's going on here or the dynamics of any of it.

And you don't need to explain to me what the site was like back in the misty quasi-mythical year of 2011, fwiw. Obviously, I was here.

# @coins

6 years ago

Weird how I don't remember you at all. Were you active in the forums or did you just lurk?

# @coins

6 years ago

Well here's the monthly orgy argument thread I've been waiting for, September almost ended!

Someone got around to archiving it yet?

# @coins

6 years ago
This one was delayed because of the contest and Steve starting college and getting a job and things.

# @coins

6 years ago

Changing job, thank you very much. They don't trust me with kids anymore.

# @coins

6 years ago
aka 'it took awhile to escape from prison and establish a new, sex crime-free identity'

But I wish you guys had waited till Friday to blow up the thread.

# @coins

6 years ago

Got prom Friday, need to get this shit sorted now.

# @coins

6 years ago

I've got to thank Playa for reviving my faith in active forums.

# @coins

6 years ago

Big Money Steve bringing in the high post count and ratings by making both old and new site members apparently/genuinely(?) upset. 

# @coins

6 years ago

Certainly made the thread a lot more amusing.

# @coins

6 years ago

Uhh, I keep thinking that Royal joined more recently than he did. So it's actually just people that have been here for awhile that's constantly falling for his charm. ^_^  

# @coins

6 years ago
RG is my current favorite. The feefees are wounded afresh, every time!

# @coins

6 years ago
What was this thread about, anyway? I was ignoring it till End linked me to that one post.

Seems to have been a very lively debate about tagging coins!

# @coins

6 years ago
In the same sentiment, can someone give a TLDR way down here? I saw steve and some noob twatwaffle posting a bunch so presumably something offensive was said about ireland and there was/is an argument of sorts going on.

I left the thread for a day and it blew up and now I don't feel like reading the spastic degeneracy that is an argument between steve and some rando.

# @coins

6 years ago

Basically Playa was being nostalgic for an old thread, and Sentinel told him it was deleted and mentioned Steve in the same sentence about some drug reference he made in the past about Playa.

Playa asked for further clarification and then Steve answered and a shitstorm rolled out from there.

As far as I can tell, its mainly been Playa, Tim, RoyalGhost, and Cool vs. Steve and everyone else is just spectating and making comments here and there.

# @coins

6 years ago

Meh, it was amusing yesterday when I didn't have anything to do. Dunno why it's still going on now though.

# @coins

6 years ago

TL/DR : EndMaster made a reference to something Steve said then called Playa a drug addict. Then there was an agurement about Nationality and Ethicity and Steve generally being a troll. Most recently is me defending my history on the site because if you don't write storygames you are worthless apperently.

This commiuinty sure gotten harsh over the years.

# @coins

6 years ago

Or you've just gotten soft. Either way, you're not going to change it so accept it.

# @coins

6 years ago
Actually I'd argue the site has gotten soft as fuck since 2012. 2014 was more of a bad year in terms of toxicity IIRC

# @coins

6 years ago

Well with all the warrior cats running around, that just made everyone angry.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah that was about when I left and a few others.....The forum games got real bad.

# @coins

6 years ago
We're the ones who got them removed. You're welcome.

Faggot.

# @coins

6 years ago

No 3J was and thank Alexp he did. Also remember the childish statement above. Faggot isn't very creative.

# @coins

6 years ago
Oh right, of course End had zero input at all, what was I thinking? Not like he ever had conversations with 3J right there in front of us or anything.

Also, your protestations prove I was correct in the faggot assessment. (Well, most of your other posts too...)

And only a shit tier writer would use pointlessly obscure words to describe something when there are straightforward ones available that offer the most clarity.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes because I feel the need to prove my sexual orientation to some random individual on the internet who is just trying to get a rise out of me. And I apologize that my words are to big for you to understand. I am sure there are plenty of ways to help you with that. 

Never said End had no influence just said he wasn't an admin when I first joined. End has always had influence but I think he is more active now then he was when I first joined. 

# @coins

6 years ago

She's talking about not just purging the warrior cat stories, she's talking about purging the entire roleplaying forum.

Some of us said that it should be purged from the site completely and we suggested it be replaced with the current Creative Corner forum.

As for the WC stories, I'd say Berka did the lion's share of getting rid of those.

# @coins

6 years ago

I figured that and the creative writing forum seems intersting I remember being a part of some of the early paragraph by paragraph write a story threads. It is something I am looking forward to learning more about.

# @coins

6 years ago
Except for the zombies. Probably gonna to have to bring in some Humakt worshipers for those last holdouts.

Did Berka ever keep any kind of tally? Is there a cat cemetery somewhere out there in the fog beyond the tard one?

# @coins

6 years ago

Not as far as I know. I know he got most of them during the height of the plague and it had to be a really huge number since I was perma-deleting a bunch of the "dead ones" that were still lurking about.

# @coins

6 years ago

h

# @coins

6 years ago
I just lol every time I see anyone being nostalgic for 'the good ol days' because...FFS, the forums were covered in flaming cat shit and utterly insufferable and idiotic right up until a little after 3J did the Purge. The vast majority of the stories were complete shit to the point they could (and in some cases almost have) delete almost entire years with of content and have it be an improvement.

# @coins

6 years ago

Cat shit wasn't good ole days. Cat shit was Cat shit that drove away most of the good ole days people. Also I agree with all your statements about the stories that were on there. Part of the reason I gave up on the glowing rater trophy was I couldn't get through all the bad games on here.

# @coins

6 years ago

Also for someone who wrote the Forum Ettiqute Article you seem to be doing a poor job of both using it and enforcing it.

However, DON’T attack the poster themselves. Explaining issues with their behavior is one thing (Note the subtle yet important difference between ‘You are behaving like a little sissy,’ and ‘You ARE a little sissy.’) but once you start flinging four letter words in their face like a chimp with a handful of poo, you’ve 1.) automatically lost the argument by virtue of having nothing relevant to say, and 2.) revealed yourself as disappointingly unimaginative, and bad at communication. Arguably one of the greatest sins an alleged writer may commit.

Huh what was that about being a faget again 

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah, I second this point. It's not only hypocritical, but she's also behaving like a bitch (notice how I didn't say you ARE a bitch, Mizal).

# @coins

6 years ago
Are you still here? Just crying to yourself in the corner, or what? The thread is over, go home.

Do....do you need me to call a cab? Sometimes you worry me, RG.

# @coins

6 years ago

Hey, if you're trying to give me a ride for free, I'm all down. But if you need gas money, you are need to stop acting like a bitch.

# @coins

6 years ago
Oh I missed this one somehow.

Belated response:
1.) It's spelled Etiquette, fuckwit.
2.) This was the monthly blowup thread, dipshit.
3.) 'Faggot', like twatwaffle, is a historical reference, you crybaby bitch.
4.)Not solely aimed at you, but it always amazes me how even on a writing site so few people seem able to grasp that words are tools used to try and invoke a desired response. I got the one I expected, but not one of the funnier possibilities I was hoping for. Later you claimed you were reverse trolling or something anyhow, in which case, why not go for the full SJW meltdown? Cuck.

# @coins

6 years ago

Mizal... is this menopause? Or is just that time of month? This guy hasn't even thrown a insult, and you're scrutinizing him for his entire existence. This is like, totally not cool, and I don't know that anyone but you and Steve enjoys this.

As in the words of the very well spoken meme lord Michael Jordan once said: Stop it. Get some help.

# @coins

6 years ago
What is your angle here, seriously? You're the only one who seems to get in genuine emotional distress over these things, and yet you keep crawling back in hoping for more. The thread is stale. It is expired. It is over. If you really wanted it to stop you would just stop fucking posting instead of calling me out by name.

I had to go to work with zero sleep last night and I still have a lot of things to do today. I'd rather not do this right now, although we can already assume you'll be the one getting upset IRL and running away in tears, howling about how we never allow you to chill and write.

Fuck, Steve is right there, why don't you bother him if you're just not feeling quite fulfilled yet.

# @coins

6 years ago

It's a kink thing. Hey, you're an easy way to have a woman crush his balls in their leather-gloved grip without him having to pay premium prices for the pleasure.

# @coins

6 years ago

Ugh, you're such a bitch.

Why'd you call him a faggot then? I'm not getting emotionally distressed or anything, but goddamn, act like some fucking adults instead of trolling for the fuck of it on this site. And, on top of that, the way you called him a faggot was so cringeworthy it made my dog whine in pain.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah, like saying someone's a troll who everyone wants to crawl under a rock or they're a little sissy is exactly what they say it is. Good point there, you hypocritical faggot.

# @coins

6 years ago

Either way, nice to hear from ya bud. You left outta nowhere, so it's good to see you're doing well.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah lets just say it was a bad time in my life and I am glad to be back.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well I'm glad to hear you've moved past it. :) Happy for you bud

# @coins

6 years ago

how you doing

# @coins

6 years ago

Better. Off papers and I'm living with my girl and her kid, finally got away from a lot of stressors so things are looking up.

# @coins

6 years ago

Good for you man. Glad you got your shit together.

# @coins

6 years ago

Hoping for at least one more back from the dead apperance.

With any luck its Alex

# @coins

6 years ago
Alex make a post at some point while 3J was having his last grand return. It was a pretty magical and life changing moment, I'm sorry for anyone who missed it.

Maybe @march5th00 will appear in the clouds, that's always cool.

# @coins

6 years ago

With any luck it'll be only 4 years before his reapperance.

# @coins

6 years ago

Well in any case, every right thinking person can agree that since September 2016, CYS has been having another Golden Age.

# @coins

6 years ago

Yeah the site seems to be doing really well overall.

# @coins

6 years ago

The end of the blight of the kiel wars and the gassing of the forum games has been a wonderful blessing throughout the months since.

# @coins

6 years ago

Glad I joined when I did yes

# @coins

6 years ago

Okay, not that I really care if you lot have a sissy slap fight with each other, since I actually believe threads like this are good for purging the “bad feelings” that build up over time, but “troll” is getting thrown around too much in the thread.

Just because someone is being an asshole in a thread doesn’t make them trolling. Now I know the distinction is difficult sometimes, but it’s still an important one.

For example, Steve as usual has been a raging asshole, but he actually hasn’t been trolling the thread. He’s been argumentative and verbally abusive, sure, but he really hasn’t been trolling. In fact he doesn’t really troll at all, he just argues with any viewpoint that doesn’t match his own or something he doesn’t like.

If you haven’t learned by now, the guy can’t help but fucking argue so if you keep responding he’s most likely going to keep arguing. And in a situation like this, it’s pretty pointless to continue unless you’re just getting a kick out of watching him come up with different insults to call you.

Getting triggered by him to the point where you’re getting upset pretty much means you lost already. Doesn’t matter how much high ground you think you might have.

As for Mizal, she’s not trolling either. I think she got more involved to “even” things out when everyone was gang banging Steve. Though she probably need not have since Steve loves it when its him vs. the entire site. Still, evil can be a club sometimes and I guess she wanted to help a brother out. I can see that.

Now technically the only person here that WAS trolling was cool of all people since he outright admitted it in a different thread, which unfortunately sort of destroyed all his credibility. I mean it’s still funny, but when you’re trying to seriously argue and then part of that turns out to be for the lulz, it ends up bringing everything into question.

In any case, if you lot really want to “beat Steve”  you’re either going to have to out debate him on something like a real topic (I dunno, like heterosexually impaired marriage or something), or write better stories.

Now it’s possible he could fuck up so badly that he pisses off one of the admins so much that he gets himself banned, or you could wait for the day when he inevitably dies of AIDS, but you might be waiting awhile.

So be proactive and go write some stories!

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes sir!

# @coins

6 years ago

Yes everyone please can we just c h i l l and w r i t e?

I'm actually hoping this thread dosen't get deleted.

# @coins

6 years ago

Good luck getting some of these beautiful fuckwads to do that.

Same.

# @coins

6 years ago

I certainly wasn't intending to delete it, but it's starting to burn itself out so better to try to have it end sooner than later.

Damn archive thing isn't working for the thread either. I notice that the wayback site has a hard time archiving the threads here, the longer they get.

# @coins

6 years ago

Laughed at my own expense. This thread was very entertaining.

# @coins

6 years ago

Understood overlord End. Don't worry I won't really be responding to any more comments on this thread again. I had my fun.

# @coins

6 years ago

Haha, yeah, let's get the fucks to try out debate me on something. I won the pro-bestiality argument, I'm pretty fucking unstoppable. And fuck it, if the twats want to write something worth reading, I win anyway, since they'll be stroying the twat part of them I hate so much. Power of Steve, bitches.

# @coins

6 years ago
It really has nothing to do with Steve, his methods are effective but uncreative and once you've read a Steve argument once you've read them all. I usually don't bother. But if I see people being terrible at arguing or not making any sense I have to call them idiots. In this case, I saw them because you gave me a link.

# @coins

6 years ago

Pffh, this is coming from the woman who thought you could have loads of interesting stories set in a utopia. 

# @coins

6 years ago
Skirts and petticoats rustled across the sill, and the door slammed shut. But for the red-haired woman’s sharp parting words lingering in his ears, silence one again settled over the ruined banquet hall.

Argee swayed a bit as he rose to his feet, his every joint aching and the memories of last night a whirlwind tearing at the shuttered windows of his mind. With one hand he tugged at his outer garment. A sheet with eyeholes cut in it, now tattered and stained, it came unfastened at the lightest pull. Groaning, he bent to pick up the crown of paper and paste that had completed the ensemble, the movement instantly causing his head to throb.

The costume had been childish, buffoonish; it was the same one he always wore, and it didn’t match up to the other ‘partygoers’ any more than he did. Red liquid soaked into the rim of the crown caught his eye in the morning light. Was it blood?! Argee caught his breath, heart skipping a beat and already reaching up to prod at his scalp for damage. But no. A sniff revealed that the liquid was only wine. He often did that...jumped to conclusions, always assuming the worst without ever really grasping a situation or thinking it through.

The sudden jolt of fear had been of service however in clearing the worst of the scattered debris from his thoughts and focusing him on the now. Outside, through the window, he could just see the woman’s coach and horses rounding a corner and disappearing out of sight. Last night, she had crushed his balls in a leather-gloved grip while he whimpered in pain and ecstasy. This morning, she heard his wrenching cries echoing from within this empty and shunned building and come to see what on earth the problem was. Argee had uncurled himself from his trash-strewn corner and hurled jumbled and incoherent abuse at her, alternately screaming at her to leave and begging her to hurt him again until she left in disgust with a few choice words of her own.

Now she was getting back to her life without a second thought. All the others were too. He was the only one still here, long after the sun had risen and the city guard unbarred the doors. The only one who couldn’t just move on, and let it go.

Argee wadded up his ragged sheet and papier-mache crown and dropped them into a still miraculously upright trash bin, immediately afterwards wondering why he’d bothered. All around him, chairs were overturned, their legs snapped off. The tablecloths hung askew and covered in blotches of grease and spilled wine. Smashed dishes and food littered the floor, along with more stains of wine and...other fluids. The fantastic assortments of exotic flowers and greenery wreathing the bandstand last night now hung wilted and in some places torn away altogether.

A half-formed memory flashed through his mind, of screaming wildly at nothing and attempting to hang himself with a strand of ivy while the other attendees looked on in amusement, if they noticed at all. The Madwine always had this effect on some. He winced from the emotional strain of the memory and shook off the thought. Although the truth was he suspected--no, he knew--that coming to these events again and again was destroying his sanity and his health, he couldn’t bring himself to stop.

Last night the music had flowed through his blood and through the crowd of masked dancers, the drums beating out the rhythm of his heart, while darts and needles of colored light brought on by the wine sparked across his vision.

The wine...the wine...

Breathless, his fingers fumbled across a goblet still half full, and he raised it to his lips with a trembling hand. But the unpredictable and intoxicating power had fled with the dawn. The Madwine was believed to be laced with ritually offered human blood. This and thousands more rumors skittered from lip to lip about the location and manner of its brewing, but its purpose at least, was known. Dark, elemental energies rippled throughout the city. Deep wells of deadly passions formed, all the flipsides of the raw creative forces wielded by the elites of the city of Cystia to rule, beautify and defend it. Add the negative energies produced by petty grudges, jealousies, and animalistic natures of the simpleminded commoners, and it was a potent destructive force indeed, pooling up and building pressure until it exploded and washed the city in the elemental force of pure hate, nearly tearing it apart in the wave of warfare and destruction that followed.

Often the wild revelry and spontaneous violence was so damaging to the venue itself it had to be torn down, the king's personal wizards called in to burn the rubble and seal away the ashes; last night's had actually been a mild one.

The Madwine Dance as a ritual had been around for longer than the current ruling family, but never in previous generations had it been practiced so openly. New batches of the wine were delivered to a randomly chosen banquet or dance hall by an unknown source roughly once a month, and those who chose to participate, became Mad. By offering themselves up as a conduit to dark and chaotic forces for a single night, they purged and cleansed the energies around them, and prevented catastrophic eruptions from building up in the long term. The Dance was thrilling and addictive enough, and enough of a tradition by now that many joined for their own pleasure without even realizing its purpose. Argee couldn’t deny he was one of these. No, not if he was being at all honest with himself.

How many of these had he been to? Hadn’t he had dreams of being an author once? Hadn’t he finally, finally managed to publish something? That was supposed to have been the milestone, the scrap of validation he needed to turn his life around. So why, why had he come here last night?

...well, he knew why. It was because of him.

That handsome sailor with the whimsical brogue. That charming Irish prick. Steiv never gave any sign of feeling anything but utter contempt for Argee, but still...he couldn’t describe his own feelings as anything but addition. He would tell himself he hated Steiv, hated how the man made him feel. And yet, at every Madwine Dance, Steiv was there, and Argee would seek him out. You could never call what they did making love; Argee just got fucked. Steiv would whisper cruel taunts and obscenities into his ear in whatever dark corner they’d found, and damn it...damn it all. He could never get enough.

By the time he got his clothes back on, Steiv would already be gone, never giving him a second thought.

He would spend the rest of the night just hoping for a glimpse of him, his longing fighting with his disgust at himself and his lack of common sense or self esteem. He felt similarly about whatever abuse he could get from anyone else, of course, but it just wasn’t the same. Steiv was the name ever on his lips, ever on his thoughts. And tonight, once again, he’d been used and abandoned.

It always ended like this.

He always wound up alone. He always cried.

But he couldn’t stand the thought of having it any other way.

# @coins

6 years ago

Darn it...I missed the reunion of old cystians returning to bicker with Steve...

# @coins

6 years ago

It's been happening a bit, recently.

# @coins

6 years ago
Hi SindriV!

# @coins

6 years ago

Hi Mr Zerka.

# @coins

6 years ago

Nice to see you sin.

# @coins

6 years ago

Funny how many people I haven't seen online in a while are popping up now, unless everyone has just been casually lurking like me.

# @coins

6 years ago

Nah I was mostly busy with life stuff. Just came back a few weeks ago.

# @coins

6 years ago

I make a point to log on 4 times a year.

# @coins

6 years ago

If you'd like, you can say something stupid for me to pounce on if you want to have your own personal melee with me.

# @coins

6 years ago

I usually don't have to.

But no need. My focus was more on the "reunion" part rather than "bickering with Steve". The bickering is easy to achieve anyway.

# @coins

6 years ago

I usually don't have to would imply we've argued before, although I don't recall.

# @coins

6 years ago

We probably have at some point but I was talking about arguments in general, not with you specifically.

# @coins

6 years ago

I mean, I don't think I've even talked to you before, but perhaps. Anyhow, howdy, old timer.