Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

It's another dumb thread  ¯\_(?)_/¯

I've worn myself out from writing and I need to take a break before getting back into it so might as well start a conversation. Do you guys have any tattoos? Do you want any? What are your thoughts on them? Opinions on different kinds of tattoos (example: neck tattoos? eye tattoos?) 

Not to turn this into another weeb thing, but two of my three tattoos are anime related. As for the one that isn't anime related, me and my friend did tattoos on each other during my sophomore year of high school with a sewing needle tied around a pencil with thread. Hers was supposed to be Saturn but she couldn't finish because the pain so to this day she has just a circle on her hip. 

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

Back when I was 18 this person I knew got a quite elaborate tattoo on his arm.  He was proudly showing it off, but then it staring bleeding.  He had all kinds of problems as a result, and that pretty much put me off ever getting one myself.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I keep running into beavers in my life. So maybe one day I'll get a small beaver on my forearm or something.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago
My early experience with tattoos was a gigantic Harley Davidson eagle emblazoned across the withered old lady tits of some overly loud chainsmoking white trash we knew. She liked to keep far too much of it exposed and I think that has given me a negative impression of excessive tattooing to this day.

I have a cousin absolutely covered with them but he has some weird self esteem and body issues and that's been his way of avoiding dealing with it so that's another not so great association for me.

One of my uncles got a little man pushing a lawnmower on his skull when he started to go bald so that was kind of funny though.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I would probably only ever just tatoo my last name on my forearm or something but that's as far as I would go besides anime ratios obviously.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

Holy shit, you chose the faggiest possibility, tattooing part of your own name on your arm.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

Could be worse, could be his neck.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

Could be even worse than that, could be a tramp stamp.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I see no need to ruin perfection, so no tattoos or piercings of any kind.

However I keep trying to talk various Christians I run into to get tattoos of a crown of thorns around their head and nails on their feet and hands. No luck so far though.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

Two: a black panther on inside of my left forearm, and some text on the right side of my chest.

Planning a pinup girl for left upper arm.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I plan to get some tattoos in the future, I don't know exactly what for all of them but I'm gonna get two Kingdom Hearts related ones, one on my upper left arm and one on my lower inner right arm.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I think I'd be a bigger fan of them if every person that had them looked like this Randy Orton guy. cheeky

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

That tongue emoji you put makes me not want to agree with you.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

Shouldn't you be crying somewhere curled in a ball about pizza club, you little faggot? 

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I will embrace my new title as the Pizza Club Girl and go somewhere else. 

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

No, I should go. I'm drooling from the thought of eating pizza off of Randy Orton's body because of you now. 

Thanks a whole lot. :(

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago
Stop that right now.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

This whole tangent happened like almost a day ago, so I'm not sure there was anything to be stopped at this point. 

I mean, I was going to order pizza, but then I stopped and made stir fry instead.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I don't have any tattoos, but if I ever get one it's going to be an ass tat featuring Obama and Osama arm wrestling.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

Lol.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I would rather not get a tattoo.  I don't like the idea of altering my body in a way that will look increasingly worse as I age and will be expensive to remove.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I'm glad to see someone express this.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

One of my tattoos is Donyatsu (a donut cat) playing with a skull. Then I also have a Cat Soup tattoo, which if you guys have never seen that movie I highly recommend it because it's a trip. 

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

Personally i love tattoos and want to have a lot, but I'm a pussy with pain so I don't have that many. But every birthday I have a small star tattoo added to my right arm. It started back when I was 16 and I got a star tattoo on my wrist with my parents, my dad got a sun and my mom got a moon. It was supposed to represent some cheesy shit like 'when you look at the tat u kno ur parents love u lol' or something stupid like that.

But it means a lot to me.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago
I'm not really against the idea, but I wouldn't want to do it unless I had something that I knew I would want on my body for the rest of my life... plus I'm broke, so there goes that plan.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago
Can always get a friend with a needle and thread and get yourself a sweet infection instead.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago
Most of my friends are engineers... I don't trust them with needles.

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I would never trust my friends with needles, and nor would they trust me with needles. I'm afraid of needles, and I see no reason to spoil my body with ink, so I'm good. I mean; it looks okay on other people but I just don't want it on myself. 

Tattoo thread?

6 years ago

I've been meaning to get a Mark of the Outsider, but I'm a pussy and also the mark always goes on the hand, and I want to be employable. 

Tattoo thread?

3 years ago

wow previous malk, that would have been terrible, considering how bad the dishonored franchise is now. this is what i ended up getting. 

i know i'm necroing the thread but i think it has potential still 

Tattoo thread?

3 years ago
I don't even remember who haleybughime is, why does the sight of her posting fill me with such indescribable rage?

Tattoo thread?

3 years ago

she's a long dead animu lesbian, who wrote romances that were decent by old cys standards 

Tattoo thread?

3 years ago

She had a boyfriend for a few years, so she might have been bi.

Drako at one point and a crush on her and thought she was AZN, but she was just some weeby white girl.

She had the wrong opinion of picking a scenario laid out for her, insisting that the Fisher King was not the obvious superior choice out of all that were laid out.

Cricket didn't like her either though other than posting in a couple of the same threads I don't think they ever directly interacted. Oh wait, yeah they did. Haley was being a degenerate and Cricket rightfully called her out on it.

On a side note, Spazzler was a complete faggot.

Tattoo thread?

3 years ago

fisher king was OP in that scenario. you can move the house around? bogus. 

Tattoo thread?

3 years ago
Fisher King was such an obvious correct answer, maybe that's why.

Oh wait, her last thread was about Warrior Cats. Never mind, that's why.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
I hadn't thought about getting a tattoo, but I happened to be drunk. I can't say I'm upset, but if I had the chance I probably wouldn't have gotten a tattoo.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Now THIS has to be a bot.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 12/15/2022 12:51:47 PM

I guess since this thread is back, I can post this chest piece I got. Trigger warning: male nipple.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Ford's birth?

Jokes aside, it goes hard.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 12/15/2022 2:28:00 PM

Tattoos and piercings are degenerate.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 12/15/2022 12:51:26 PM

anime pfp

why is this commended, this doesn't deserve commendation. 

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Indeed, Cel.

Only Randy Orton, or guys that are rich and tall that look like Randy Orton should have/get tattoos.

Finally, something we can agree on. Just like traffic lights and women not being allowed to drive.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 12/15/2022 3:20:46 PM

I hear some tattoo artists have begun accepting RKOs as payment.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

I like this post.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Commended by mizal on 12/15/2022 2:44:18 PM

says the tentacle guy

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Well I guess if this is what we're doing now.

in b4 every post in the Prophet thread gets red text.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

I feel I have to point out the tentacles were unwillingly thrust into my general direction.

I also had no idea my dude was a girl until End told me lol.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

It's funny because you say it

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

I feel like if Haley was still around Cel would be trying to marry her.

David G is probably dead.

Spazzler is still a complete faggot.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Have you managed to convince any Christians to get tattoos of nails on their feet and hands yet?

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Not yet, though tattoos aren't typically a subject that comes up when speaking to various Christians I've encountered.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Why would a self respecting Christian get a tattoo when scarification is a good, cheap alternative?

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

That would be heresy. I am only Cricket's.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Well she'll be pleased to hear it since she hates Haley.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
She is pleased. Only because she hates Haley though.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
I'm not into tattoos, but I would make an exception for my name on yourself.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 12/31/2022 4:50:27 PM

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Cricket truly is following in her father's footsteps.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

And I thought I was the biggest simp, you've seized my title Cel.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Thanks, I tried.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 12/31/2022 4:49:58 PM

export202212161112353815.png

Here, have this badge, you earned it.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

The more you look the more glorious details you notice.

I'll make sure to stick this into my profile as soon as I can.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

omw to write "cricket" on both my legs

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Legs off my girl.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Pics or it didn't happen.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
It's not too late to take it back.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
It's not true dedication until he busts out the woodburning stylus.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Agreed, whats up with this ballpoint junk?  That will wash off.  Branding is TRUE dedication.  

I thought serbs were supposed to be hard...

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Oh you better believe I'm very hard.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Weird. Does talking to DB always do that to you?

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
He's in a wheelchair, it's never really that hard

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

But he is always stiff.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
Yes, just like that. The font is a little rough, but you did well. :)

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

I commended this so it can stay in your commendation history for life (or as long as this site exists. Hopefully eternity.) But if modern cyberpunk has taught us anything, the internet eventually crashes and becomes some kind of eldritch horror that physically exists in a realm that people will be able to travel to. 

However, that is a problem for the future generations. We'll all be long dead before that, fortunately. 

Phew. 

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Oh don't you worry. With me and Ford as the devs, the site will crash long before then.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

Well Haley was right about one thing, this is another dumb thread.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago
I think it's great to see people trying to start a conversation and connect with each other. As for tattoos, I'm particularly interested in Iranian tattoos. They have such a rich history and cultural significance, with their intricate designs and beautiful colors.

Tattoo thread?

one year ago

I miss the old bots.