1.) All Crickets
2.) An armored body, easy temperature detection, sweet jumping skills, shooting blood out of myself when in battle mode, ventriloquism, music-making, command over my cricket army, and some really nice legs, etc.
3.) A cricket. Generally a field cricket, as seen in my profile picture.
4.) If they don't worship me, that's their own problem, and they shall receive none of my divine assistance. I would unleash crickets into the walls and fields of those who are the most persistently annoying.
5.) To spread the joy and power of crickets and elevate it to greater heights. Because I can.
1.) The god of minor inconveniences
2.) The ability to curse mortals with a string of inconveniences. As well as being able to suck small and important things into a void. Where does it lead you ask? Well to a very large pile of all the other small and important objects I have sucked up over the years.
And you either have to be willing to leap into the portal right way to retrieve your items, sacrifice your own or a friend or neighbors small but important items, or make a very long and arduous pilgrimage to my shrine. At this point, after such a long journey, your lost object will appear on the pedestal for you to take. Why so easy once you get there? I am the god of minor inconveniences, large inconveniences deserve rewards after.
3.) I would take the appearance of a lego of course. And whichever mortal I randomly decide to speak to will end up stepping on me so I can get their attention.
4.) I would convince people to worship me by offering partial protection from my whims. And with a proper sacrifice of a convenient object, I will inconvenience whoever they so desire to face my minor and terrible wrath.
5.) There are no true answers, only questions and madness you see.
Murdering me would be a minor inconvenience.
1.) I would be the god of mad scientists.
2.) Earthquakes and death rays, just for starters.
3.) I'd wear a lab coat, rubber gloves, and thick eyeglasses. My hair would be wild and untamed, or else I'd be bald. You'd find me in my lab, dusty and filled with cobwebs. Note the Tesla coils, various levers, dials with needles indicating who knows what, and colorful liquids in beakers. Observe how they bubble, giving off clouds of vapor that sink to the floor. And let's not forget the operating table. You really don't want to be strapped onto that. Haha, no, indeed.
4.) Worship me and I'll reward you with fame and fortune, even if it means stealing other people's inventions. Ignore me, and die penniless and alone in your hotel room. Tough call, eh?
5.) For science!
1.) The god of knowledge and curiosity.
2.) Consciousness and the ability to think for myself.
3.) An abstract, shapeless appearance. I am neither seen nor heard but can only be felt. All I am is an abstract thought, a phenomenon that exists only in the mind.
4.) Nothing at all since everyone, regardless of their characterizations worship me every single moment throughout their lives.
5.) To make the ‘Homo Sapien’ species special over all other forms of life. My presence in their minds is what differentiates them from mere animals. I am consciousnesses, I am the reason behind them being sentient, the reason they are curious about the world around them. It is because of me that humanity is what it is today. If not for me, then there wouldn’t have been any difference between humans and apes. Thus, the reason I’m doing this is because I want this species to be conscious about themselves, I want them to progress and learn more and to be more curious. Knowledge is an infinite ocean but I intend to not stop for eternity until I swim completely across it.
I like your answer!
Well I mean we really need to define "minor" here.
Obviously any Christian God level is right out, but when you got gods in charge of things like fertility, war, knowledge, death, the sea, the sky, etc those are still considered greater gods if we go by the traditional polytheistic mythologies.
Well since the obvious isn’t an option, I’ll go with the next best thing:
1. God of Trolling.
2. Trolling obviously.
3. Oh still the same traditional “reaper” appearance. Initially trolling people into believing I was the God of Death would never get old.
4. Sexing up various mothers through various means which would always result in the birth of a loyal daughter. Other than that nothing. In fact calling on me directly may or may not result in bad things happening to the person.
5. For the lulz of course.
"End's japes often made fights worse. Once, for example, he helped the CYSers kill many CoGites with the thing called Death, and he did it for a laugh."
"They were really funny looking cows." - EndMaster
Behold the Frictional god Ficsean!
1) I am the god of friction.
2) I have the ability to manipulate the friction of myself and my surroundings (including living things), which enables me to slide objects or myself around with ease, keep myself or objects firm on the ground. Inversely, I can also 'trip' enemies by drastically lowering their friction. I can also decrease my own friction to glide and slide at high speeds.
3) Assuming I remain as a humanoid, I will look the same, but to signify my importance, I will wear a black spandex suit covering most of my body. However, I will be wearing sky blue gloves, sky blue boots, and the portion of the suit where my face is would also be sky blue.
4) I will stay in villages or forts for weeks or months at a time, helping civilians capture hooligans or haul heavy loads. Once I gained enough reputation, I reveal my identity as a god (keeping the fact that I can only control friction a secret). Should that not convince people, I just move on, leaving them to the burdens of the laws of physics.
5) Why not? To glide through villages, to see the surprised and excited expressions of those you pass, and to gain a large party of followers to help spread your reputation, that sounds like a good way to spend eternity.
Hang on, I created a superhero, not a god. Oh well, I guess those two are interchangeable in such a world.
Like, the entirety of the bold?
Well, I guess if you have people who have minor powers that can be used for many purposes, I guess it ends up looking like a super, even without the spandex.
1. ) Trolling and meming.
2. ) The ultimate meme spam, annoying random people and the ability to lose friends you never had.
3. ) Shadilay. Maybe Pepe the Frog if I have to be extra cancerous.
4. ) 4chan memers would probably join me voluntarily. The rest would be convinced with FACTS and LOGIC.
5. ) Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Oh, so this is sort of like a Twin God thing? Where End is the God of expert trolling and you are the God of sucky trolling and shitty memes?
Such hate, much wow.
Wow, what a sham.
Zass, the god of Shams and saying Wooooooow!
Pretty much, I mean I'd rather have a bunch of MILFs and loyal daughters following me than a bunch of basement dwelling 4channers.
Oh wait, that means I get to be the CHAD Trolling God while Zass is the Incel one.
"Just gotta work on your trolling bro." - EndMaster
"This is outrageous! It's unfair. How can you be on the trolling council and not be a Chad?" - Zassuen
"Take a shower, young Memewalker." - EndMaster denying the rank of Chadgod.
Wait, would that mean Steve is Palpatine?
2. Turn water into alcohol, induce states of wild passion, ecstasy or madness, control vines, turn into animals and shit.
3. I'll combine Satan and Dionyseus, and stick with my own thing, of course, and go with Snake, traditionally depicted wrapped around a wine goblet.
4. Turn water into alcohol, induce states of wild passion, ecstasy or madness, control vines, turn into animals and shit, throw a few bitching seshes.
5. For the craic.