WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Message

Got a favorite storygame? Can't beat The Wal*Mart Game? If you're here to play storygames, this is the forum for you.

Interesting Comments 5

11 months ago

Coochie and Cocktails. ^_^

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago

Even though she's not here to make a new thread, I feel it's a good tradition for the IC threads to start with an Briar/Avery post.

Happily she has more than a few from other threads that can be repurposed for such an occasion.

Oh and here's the other threads for more IC fun.

IC4

IC3

IC2

IC1

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago

Because I have fond memories of desolate graveyards, here’s some old ones from Infinite Story!

Wild Night

Actually, the only gay people I've ever known all turned out to be creeps. I'm convinced every gay man has been molested as a child.

One guy ended up screwing me out of $100 (not literally) the other one ended up hitting on me. Actually they both did, and they both admired my ass - which did flatter me, I must admit. It got to the point where one of them was trying to convince me that I'm 'lying to myself, and that I really loved him and I'm really gay'

That's when I told him to go to Hell. I thought I was an open-minded man of the 21st century, but gay people creep me out.

Anyway, this is turning into a tangent. This story is pretty horrible. Pixielaughs is it's only redeeming value.

by ChubbyTeletubby on Jul 9, 2005

The House On The Corner

You were a total bitch when I tried PMing you with some PRAISE and a TINY AMOUNT of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

You's a bitch...BIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH.

*zips up pants* Now let us never speak of this again.

Bitch.

P.S. Yes I am crazy.

Thankssss for asssking!!!!

Bitch.

P.P.S. BITCH!!!!

by ChubbyTeletubby on Jun 6, 2006

Just an example of the drug induced comments by the infamous Chubby.

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago

Lost in...Pepplestones?

I've seen better stories written on my penis. And that says alot, since I only have 2 1/2 inches to work with.

by donteatpoop on May 2, 2007

I'm not sure if DEP meant to give himself a hardcore dis to his manparts while insulting the writer's story, but either way it's hilarious.

wen do we gte ther

I once flatulated, bare-assed, on a keyboard. The flecks of shit hit a few keys, and they came closer to forming something worth reading.

I never did see that keyboard again

by donteatpoop on May 13, 2007

Be Ye Man?

I once unzipped my pants and dropped my balls repeatedly on the keyboard to produce something very much like this story. It was a pain in the ass getting the hairs out from under the keys though.

by donteatpoop on Feb 11, 2012

DEP has gone through so many keyboards...

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago
Five years apart with those and he still sticks to the theme, impressive.

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago

I haven't seen Briar since she swung by to let us know she was feeling better, I hope she's still fine and able to give us more material for future OPs soon.

Also how could I not mention:

rfart6 on 2/20/2020 for Rogues

stupid to inaproprisate nocussing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read it a few times and I'm still confused.

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago

Makes about as much sense as the one before it on Rogues

fucking crap? it didnt mention fuckn sex or get erotic not fuckin ONCE my fucking boner hates yalls guts!

-- Brianna Tupman on 2/5/2020 3:36:36 PM with a score of 0

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago
Hey, "Brianna" here was filing a clear complaint on behalf of his boner. And apparently got lost and took a wrong turn on his way to CHYOO.

Interesting Comments 5

18 days ago

"stupid to inaproprisate nocussing!!!!!!!"

rfart6 might be a little too young for this site. O-O

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago

Pleasure the senses, and you wouldn't notice it.

The Daemonologists
Obra (Score of 0)
2/19/2020 1:02:43 PM

Always nice to know one's work is...pleasurable

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago
anon on 2/25/2020 for Necromancer
I wish the "run away from the city had more options," also a little less writing, it was a lot of intense action, please keep it to three paragraphs max with a preference of one, only havig more during important exposition. as for the "run away from the city", my though was I would get a chance to go through a redemption arch and being the regretful hero.

Rarely have I seen so many wrong opinions in one place...

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago
His name is anon because he thinks with his big ass. Ano (is ass in Spanish) Anon would be big ass

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago

Redemption and regret are for fags.

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago
Okay but add another full path anyway, while at the same time also doing less writing.

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago
Reading is hard.

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago

Speaking of reading being hard.

Dead Man Walking

Too long I came to play not read a paragraph and just overall terrible experience

-- Alyce on 2/28/2020 9:57:02 PM with a score of 2060

You heard it Berka, only one sentence pages from now on, none of this paragraph stuff, let alone multiples of them!

Interesting Comments 5

one month ago
Try to limit those sentences to less than 10 words while you're at it.

Interesting Comments 5

23 days ago

Um... yeah.

Hello. When I found this I started balling. I was shooting those hoops so fucking well you won't even believe how good I was at basketball. After learning about the secret of the grass planet, (A twist to be sure!) I went hope and drank 2 liters of gin and vodka. I sentenced myself to 3 episodes of my favorite show, desperate housewives, before heading off to bed with fear in my mind and an ache in my soul. Reading this was like reading my great grandfather's obituary, except I learned that I didn't actually inherit anything from this story. Thanks for the vase, the government is a lie. And post.

-- Alfred the Great, son of the G on 3/12/2020 1:18:06 PM with a score of 0

Interesting Comments 5

23 days ago
The government is a lie, LSD is the truth.