Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Reveal your sexuality and be creeped out by the sheer amount of asexual people on the site. Also, uh, discuss...sexuality.

It's not a try hard thread just post your sexuality and leave.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Ford's right, there's a shit ton of asexual people on this sight. I mean, like, it's a bizarrely fucked up number.

Anyhow, bisexaul, or pansexual, or whatever the fuck.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
I'm normal.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
thought it was confirmed you were bisexual

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I thought it was confirmed she's a filthy ace, since the most sexual thing she's ever said is "That one actor has a symmetrical face".

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Hey, symmetry of facial features is generally accepted as an indicator of attractiveness. There's nothing wrong with that.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Mizal, your answer is not CoG approved.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
great time for me to come out and say I'm asexual

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Oh great, and now it's a "Hey everyone, look at me, I'm a faggot thread!"

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Oh really now?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Everyone here already knows I'm asexual, mostly due to Steve's insistence on teasing Ford about it.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

It's pretty hilarious, to be fair, and Ford deserves to be teased for it.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Meh, never had a problem with asexual people. They don’t typically bitch as much as the degenerates about representation and shit.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
What would we even say? "There's not enough asexual romance options!" ? That seems dumb.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Asexual people just don't have a sex drive, and I'm sure the cause of that is mostly just due to them being depressed.

So this thread is just going to out all the depressed people.

And the gays, but that's far less interesting.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Sure... depression... I totally have that...

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
You're with Ford. Need I say more?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Haha, fucking hell, when Killa goes out he hits home.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
That doesn't make me depressed, it just means I don't have standards :P

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty much the happiest person alive ^_^ I think I'd know if I was depressed.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
lmao xD

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Aren't you supposed to be studying or something.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
:( yes

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Seems like there's a ton of young teenagers claiming to be asexual now and my theory has always been that that at least some of them may just be like...normal people, developing normally, and confused why they don't match all the media portrayals of teenagers as hedonistic horndogs with sex being literally the only thing they think about, ever. Adopting the asexual label also is probably an easy way to circumvent the highschool relationship game and all the stress and social pressure that goes with it.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
I dunno, "hedonistic horndogs who think about nothing but sex" perfectly describes a lot of the guys I knew during my teenage years.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Kids with a history of abuse in their family also sometime remain really uncomfortable with anything involving sexuality even years later (or else become super casual about it, seems like there's rarely any middle ground...). Although a poll on tragic backstories might be a little beyond the scope of the thread.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
This is the most insightful thing I've ever heard on the subject. Probably the reason I'm the way I am.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
My favorite thing about asexuals is how bitchy LGBT types will occasionally get hilariously angry about them trying to throw their letter in the alphabet soup.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Man, that is so true! I listened to this one dude go on about how I couldn't possibly know what it was like to ostracized because I could pass as a straight person too easily.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Not that they need to explain it, but surely Ford and Leora must have some sort of “heterosexual drive” on some level if they’re with each other.

I mean it’s possible that they got some sort of odd robot relationship that only includes intense hand holding, but I’m not seeing them as completely “asexual.”

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
It's a very easy explanation. Ford isn't actually asexual. I'm guessing he said that to mess with Steve.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
She's asexual mentally but her body still gets turned on and has orgasms so we still do the frick-frack.

Ford: Feels and enjoys sex like a normal man.
Leora: Does not feel but still enjoys sex for the romantic love-making parts and happiness it brings Ford.

In conclusion: intense-hand-holding/8

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Well, I'm just glad that there's a new replacement for Nyct and Judy. 

Oh, how wonderful. 

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
I try my best to steer her away from love in public irl and public on the internet but it is very difficult. If you'd be so kind as to allow me three or four months to train her to not be cringey I'd appreciate it.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Awwwwww I love you so much! ALLOW ME TO DECLARE MY LOVE TO THE WORLD!!!

Nah, the only reason our relationship even comes up is that there tend to be discussions about romance in the Discord sever. I would have been entirely content to go on writing my storygame and mocking Ford behind his back, with nobody aware that we ever did any hand-holding.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Ford and Leora are confirmed real, though, so that's nice.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Everyday I further regret having shown her this site.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
But she is writing and may actually publish a pretty good story. Face it, introducing her to the site was the only moderately useful thing you've ever accomplished here.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
He means having specifically begged me not to join after I saw it on his computer and found out that he was lying to you all about having sex with me before we were dating.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
not a lie anymore :D

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Well if Leora's asexual, she's generally not going to be spamming retarded shit to Ford like Judy did to Nycto like "I'm so suicidal right now that I wanna fuck before slitting my wrists." or "I'm so worthless, come fuck me now before I hang myself."

Plus her name isn't as retarded as Judy's (Or BigBootyJudy as she once was known)

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
I made an absolute point of her username not being retarded. Spent a while on it with her and we had something good and then she turned it to slightly less good but it turned out fine. I think one of the options was Lioness or Lion or something and that turned into Leora.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
I believe one of your first suggestions involved putting 69 in my name...

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Aw dude, i remember that! "I wanna die." and "I hate myself" and stuff like that. What happened? Did she die?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Banned. So, in a sense...

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Now she's floating in the winds of Oblivion.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Asexual. I haven't never felt any real attraction to people, hard (heh) as I tried to. Maybe I haven't met the right one yet, maybe this is a phase, I dunno.

So yeah, here's another for the pile folks.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Maybe the issue isn't real attraction to people, but a lack of attraction to REAL people. Perhaps Digit can introduce you to a nice anime girl, is what I'm saying.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

@Digit hook me up fam

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Papi from Monster Musume.

Lilly and Emi from Katawa Shoujo 

Earth Chan

Mom from Cory in the house.

Student Council President from Prison School

Blue hair girl from heaven lost property

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Earth Chan is mine

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

mom from cory in the house is where it's at

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I'm straight. Feel like the more I look into it the more I was only ever a pretender to asexuality for social purposes and because I wasn't as horny as the other teenagers.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Nah.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
If you sexually identify as a Cadillac convertible that's ok too.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Pff, of course not. Engines are a social construct, Miz.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Before I would have assumed that the parenthesis (A) meant autistic sexual or something in this particular instance. I mean, seeing as how this is Ford that we're talking about here.

I however, have learned things. A great many number of things seems to indicate that Ford's just hetero trying very hard to keep up an autistic facade. 

In truth, he isn't unflappable and apparently me and End had him geniunely raging in his discord, spittle and tears cascading down his cheeks like the beautiful riverfalls of the nile. And all because he had a few of his points taken.

Now, while I can continue poking fun at Ford, that's just in bad taste.

With that said, I have some things to work on now. I don't need to take all of the fun in this thread, as I'm not too selfish. Ah, I hope everyone enjoys this thread. 

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
you think it's a facade <3

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

And Thara avoids answering the question.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

We will continue to assume Thara's a rugmuncher.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Hello, I'm Orange, I'm 19, and I'm bisexual.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
I feel like we just entered an AA meeting.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Well time to break out the electrodes.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Asexual. *leave* 

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
*waves*

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Hello, my name is Ebon. I’m just your average normal arrogant teenager. I’m male, in case you’re blind, (@Mayana) and I’m straight. Or, like how Mizal puts it, normal. 

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Nice to meet you, Ebon ^_^

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Likewise.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Well, I'm heterosexual, yet being the crazy Christian I am it shouldn't be too surprising (though less interesting). Despite what Steve may think, the fact that I don't have sex despite the fact that the teenage body has an affinity for sex doesn't mean I'm asexual. :)
Still, being single isn't as wonderful. :(

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I don't think you're asexual. I think you're bisexual, which I'm pretty sure you are, my definitions. You're naturally attracted to both men and women, but you chose to be attracted to only the latter. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but by that alone, you're bisexual.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Yeah... Your sexuality is pretty much just "who are you attracted to". The conscious decision as to who you actually pursue isn't relevant to your sexuality.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
I'm Christian as well, but have no desire to have sex with anyone. Therefore, I am asexual. I don't think one's moral beliefs really play into sexual attraction, though I wouldn't know since I've never felt it.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Actually, to Wibbons, they do, as he believes we chose our orientation, if I'm not mistaken. To a degree, at least.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
I suppose that makes sense, in the context that we control any of our emotions.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Pretty much this.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

What? So you think you chose to be asexual?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
No, just that if we are treating it as an emotion, it would be the same as controlling anger or sadness. The feeling hits, and you decide what to do with it.

My case would be different, since the feeling never hit in the first place. Under these circumstances, those who feel sexual attraction can decide how to deal with it. I don't have such a choice, because it is irrelevant to me.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Not defective.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Best response.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Between IAP, Ebon and Mizal's answers we're officially a hate site according to CoG.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Having 3 straight people makes us a hate site?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
You've clearly never enjoyed the company of a fledgling CoGite warrior.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Oh god... anybody on the internet who calls themselves a "warrior" is somebody I try to avoid.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Bisexual

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Hey you know what would be hot?

If Aaliyah and Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes came back from the dead and started making out with each other.

Anyway, normal.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
With all the perverted abnormal weirdos on this site it amazes me still that the LGBT comp only got one entrant.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I'd probably suck the right dick 

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Yes

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
confirmed gay

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

no u

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

So what exactly was the purpose of this thread again, are we supposed to be dividing up into different gangs like they do in prison except based on sexuality rather than race?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
better idea than the orders

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Might be too soon to tell. 

This thread went a million different ways, as usual. The glory of The Lounge.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I’m a normal man of God, not a filthy degenerate with unholy perversions or a hormonal imbalance stunting my sex drive.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Ah, I can never tell if these people are serious, and I'm never sure if I hope they are.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

This is anywhere between 0-100% serious, just to clear things up.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

So as clear as dog shite?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I thought I made things perfectly clear. What do you need me to explain to you?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Delightful, I hope it brings you joy to know your posts have the same value as fucking Slashy.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Asexuality is just prudity with a different name.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Heterosexually impaired.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Straight/hetero/"I like chicks"

Girlfriend is pansexual, and currently leaning towards the "I like chicks" end, but it changes now and then.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Prepare to get cucked

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Does the term cucked still apply if your girlfriend cheats on you with another girl or is there another specific term for it?

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I think it makes you a gold-star cuck.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I think everyone knows.

I'm like a triple rainbow.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
*GASP!*

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Being a triple rainbow gay has to be a higher level than a platinum gay.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I know lots of young people these days say that they're ace and all, but I think that perhaps I really am. I suppose it doesn't really matter. I like what I like, and I don't like-- and have never liked-- anybody! I just wanna draw comics and eat
Thai food and not touch butts. I think I realized this when I was a youngling, watching Disney films, falling in and out of love with the various dashing princes. It soon became clear that I liked the idea of running around in cape and crown than getting mushy with someone in one.

I had a boyfriend once, and we were cool and all but I don't think I ever really liked him like that. We were somewhat serious but all we did was hold hands and play parappa the rapper. Now we're best friends and he calls me up to talk about vaporwave.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago
Keep coming out of the woodwork people, you're breaking Steve's mind.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

It's bizarre to me, sure, but that's only because I have the decency to believe them, rather than thinking most of them are sexual and just not understanding it. 

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

I'm a heterosexual male. 18 years old. Maybe I'm bisexual and I just don't want to be? I can find some men attractive.

Talk to me, people.

(A)Sexuality

6 years ago

Bam, take that, aces, another win for the bisexuals, even fucking Zag's dancing that line. When this war goes down between the bisexuals and the aces, we're going to win.