Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I'm going for a record. It's been three times I've been fucked in the ass, right? One of them for no reason, two of them well earned. I tried to shove a new dildo up my ass after the earned two and just relax, but apparently, I can't do that.

I shove one dildo up there and I can never use my asshole again. My bad I didn't read that in the policy anywhere. Anyway screw you all. I'm done trying to have fun on here and forget about my anal first experience. I'll just keep doing this with a different dildo. Let's get me to ten dildos!

EDIT: I'm a huge faggot

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

An admirable goal, but I don't think the twitchy worm thing living in your skull has enough attention span to make 50 accounts, let alone the actual record for a retard of true commitment. You can't even be impressively shitty.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
That sucks, Good to know, I'm utterly useless. I'm going to go die now, any suggestions? Gun? Posion? Rats? Strangulation? I need something to work with here.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
A post a completely normal person would make.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
No, see...I'm NoT lIkE oThEr GiRlS. I'm suicidal, heavily tramautized, and have severe anxiety! LOL IM SO QUIRKY!

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I suggest you first wait for another MHD drawing on your situation. I thought your goal was to collect as much MHD content as possible, since it's the only logical explanation to repeat the same process over and over, despite always being banned at the end....

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Rope 

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Good idea!

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

If you don't have one, a belt works too.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I don't see what the tactic is here. "I'm bad at harrassing you, so will you at least give me your pity?" has to be the most retarded subtext I've ever heard. Did you even really try to be a functioning member in the first place before you decided this was out of the question and chose this direction? It seems to me you just drew this conclusion based on two things you tried not working immediately. It's almost as if you didn't actually take time to shut up and learn anything. Have you ever applied yourself to anything before? I recommend not trying to kill yourself because this pattern of behaviour indicates you'll just try 8 different things, do then each in a half-assed way, and wake up permanently mangled. And having someone survive to let people know which internet person told them to kill themselves just isn't "a good look" for us, as some people would put it.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I did, and I got banned anyway.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

What did you do before getting banned?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
The first time I was rude and cringy, the second time just dumb. The third I did nothing wrong, and all I did was say hi. It seems I made one mistake and I'm never welcomed back here.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Check my points page. Clearly, one mistake is not enough to warrant getting banned forever.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

You made three mistakes. If you were anything like the previous noobs who "did nothing" before you, you probably thought we were retarded enough to think your new alt wasn't you, and pretended this was different in order to clear your slate.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
The thing that always kills me is the fact that we allow and even encourage ban evasion. No other site will permit that. Literally the only thing requested is that they not do it IMMEDIATELY while being incredibly obvious to the point of insulting our intelligence.

No matter how many times I give step by step instructions, they still just can't figure out how to comprehend words or restrain themselves in the slightest.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I honestly don't understand why they don't listen to you. I finally did after getting banned twice, and now I'm still here almost two years later.

Ban evasion works. Lol

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Are we all going to ignore the perplexing idea of suicide by rats? How would that even work? Do you shove rats up your ass until you implode, or do you cover yourself with thin slices of cheese and get mauled/nibbled, or do you just become one with the rats and eventually get curbstomped by an exterminator? Curious.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
NO, bowl on stomach rats in bowl. They will eat their way out, killing me painfully.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

"bowl on stomach rats" wow this just gets more confusing.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
There would be a bowl on my stomach. The rats would be under the bowl.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I fail to see how that would kill you. If you just have a bowl on your stomach, the rats could easily get out from under it, because a bowl doesn't contain anything that's outside of it.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
The bowl's insides would be facing my stomach and they would be under it. I would be holding the bowl down or it would be tied down.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

How would they be under your stomach? I don't think you understand anatomy.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
UNDER THE BOWL!!!

Bowl
-----
rats
----
me

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

You still run into the issue of the bowl not being upside-down, but your diagram also contradicts your statement, since it clearly shows that the rats are not in the bowl!

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Also you say rats, plural. I'm curious how many rats you could fit in a bowl. Is this like a ceral bowl or...

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I've heard good things about the brazen bull..

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Okay, I'll try it! Thanks for suggesting it!

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
You can't even commit to leaving an internet forum, you'll fail at this and everything else in your life.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Okay, thanks. I'm at school currently, but I'll be able to leave once I kill myself at home.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
If you find that easier than just not posting, okay I guess.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Belt, a CYS classic.

E: Since Sent has already suggested a belt, allow me to suggest you something else.

You log off the site, go lay down and grab some lotion to jack off with for the 3rd time today. You pull out the scrapbook of pictures with your ex. She never really loved you. You know this. I mean if she really loved you she would have appreciated the fact that you kept up your end of the deal and payed her 250 every week. Never late, not once.

But she didn't. You caught her with 3 other guys in your bed! When you walked in she just laughed at you, and told you to get out. You left without saying a word, hell you're still paying for that apartment's rent, dispite moving out.

You look at the picture of her. Clothed of course, the only time you saw her naked was the last time you saw her. As you look her body up and down, you furrouisly start to jack off. As you try you go limb, and nothing can get it to rise again.

A week and a doctor visit later you learn you're impotent. Something about not having enough testostrome, and not catching it in time to give you any supplments. Overcome with grief, you grab a belt. You then relize you don;t know how to tie a noose. You look up some tutorials, but they are too complex for you. You go into the kitchen and look at your knife drawer. At least you know how to do this.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Ace aren't you a little too young to be doing this?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
This is a bit cringe. Should've just pointed out that ten bans isn't even approaching your own record.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I liked it. So much passion. Really hit me in the feels. ^_^

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
That was my plan if he responded to me lmao.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Jesus fucking Christ, why the fuck do we allow this creature to use the same space as us?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

furrouisly

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

You know, I think you'd benefit a lot if you didn't keep hopping into these misbehaving noob threads and redirecting the attention toward yourself by posting something almost equally cringe worthy.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Holy shit, please stop posting.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Well the title is pretty on point anyway.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Hi, Mizal! How's harassing random strangers online going for you?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I mostly just recall wasting time giving you advice on improving your next story, and then further advice on how to accept anything less than unconditional glowing praise without having a complete emotional breakdown. (That one still needs a lot of work, I see.)

Later I gave you advice on not getting your next account banned. The fact that this thread exists shows you ignored that too.

But sure, I'll bite. Where did I cyberbully you? Don't just make claims, cite your references.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I think I mentioned before the weird ongoing cycle of mizal being the nice mod and getting all the noob hate.

Noob: I'm going to be a twat!

Mizal: Please don't be a twat.

Noob: But I really, really want to be a twat.

Mizal: People don't take particularly kindly to twats on this site, so I strongly suggest that you...

Noob: *Is a twat*

End: *Bans noob*

Reanimated Noob: Mizal, you bitch ass pussy cunt! I'm going to make it my life's goal to mildly annoy you!

Mizal: ... What just happened?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
There's an old MHD drawing showing that very thing~

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Love that one. ^_^

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Sup

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Yes please go write and post that story. I can't wait for the free point I'll get for leaving a 1/8 review :)

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Commended by EndMaster on 5/17/2021 6:17:05 PM

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Yey! ^_^

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

What the hell is she doing with all those mice!?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

They've got long pointy faces like rats, not mice! :~(

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Rats have all kinds of funny faces, but there's no way a bowl full of RATS would've fit in that little noob's tiny hand.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

It sounds like you need to call an exterminator for these rats you've seen that are larger than a generously sized bowl.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

You're right. It was a trick of perspective that made me assume the rats were small merely because the noob was small. I have personally measured the bowl against other things in the image that I know the scale of, and I can confirm that this is indeed a generously sized bowl of fully grown rats.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Man fuck you. :/

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Commended by hetero_malk on 5/18/2021 12:16:52 AM

arratsted

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I applaud the effort and skill, but it goes against my principles to commend this. How long did this take?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Too long. Each frame was hand-painted. It was my The Thief and the Cobbler. I almost ran out of budget and died before the camera panning over.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I'm confused what the girl was originally thicker than a bowl of.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Probably mice.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
actually laughed out loud. superb.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Wow, no kidding. That really is an enormous bowl of rats.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Hahaha, see! They don't call me M "Consistency" HD for no reason. :~P

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
This saga just keeps getting better.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I feel like it'll only be a week or so before this comic is just a pile of noobs.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Hmm... Not much seems to have changed around here.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I happened to have a tab open with the original OP, so preserving it here: As some might say there's no point to gilding the lily.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Whoever did this deserves a personal reward. Thank you admin for making my day. 

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Maybe it's the same admin who did this to me. Truly a genius in both cases...

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

That's a lot of violence ! What did he do ?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

... The penalties might give a teensy tiny clue. ^_^

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Given what I read on the forum and on his profile description, I think I get what this is all about....

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Haha, It sounds like a lot of pent-up anger. Maybe he needs a Snickers.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I can't stop laughing at this lol

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
While we're having this community bonding moment, let's be mindful of other communities where they don't have it so good.

Sad that other authors are struggling this way in places that outlaw fun. Keep them in your prayers.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Surprised they're having a problem finding beta-testers over there since that whole place is filled with beta faggots.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I try never to judge anyone except on their looks and hygiene, but ... I have to admit, this entire thread made me seriously balk before joining. I've a pretty weak ego and don't take rejection well, and if the criticism here was strong enough to turn someone into a raving lunatic, I fear how my own stuff will be received. And thus how I will respond.

So I don't want to end up skittish. But I also don't want to go the other extreme and end up a perfectionist forever polishing stuff that doesn't need it.
It's a dilemma.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
So long as you don't handle criticism by trolling, deliberately making bad games just to be annoying and creating accounts with names like "Ban_Me_Loserz" then you should be fine. ^_^

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Well, based on what I've seen here, my first game will probably be very terrible, and by definition it will be annoying in a frustratingly watching-FantasticFour kind of way where you know there's a good story in there somewhere but something went sideways.

I don't know. I won't know until I start writing. It might be okay. Guess I'll go crank one out and see.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I'm confused why you automatically assume that your first game will be terrible. Do you plan to spend half an hour making a game that's under 1000 words, loaded with spelling and grammar mistakes and with practically no discernible plot or characters?

Honestly, writing a game with a rating of 5 should be relatively easy to anybody who puts in the bare minimum of effort.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Well, I assume Ford, who is an unhelpful asshole, will deliberately give it a "1" and will cajole others to do so out of pity that he's been here 7 years and hasn't created anything.

But the writing is okay so far:

===================================================================

You are Emma, a divorced woman who is currently between jobs, lovers, residences (currently sleeping on the living room couch of your ever-patient younger sister) diet and exercise routines. . . and pretty much all the other trappings of modern life.

Having nothing better to do, you decide to take a walk along the seashore. It is a crisp but not yet cold September day, early enough that it is probably still the morning, but as you've given up alarm clocks, watches and even looking much at your cell phone . . . well, you really have no idea.

You're not sure if you even care. But you might.
1) Pull your old iPhone-7 cell phone (did you remember to thank Jane for paying the bill this month?) out of the back pocket of your cutoff jeans and give it a grudging glance, trying hard to not notice the complete lack of calls and text messages.

2) Continue to stroll along the beach without concern as to the time of day. You were a Girl Scout. You can look up and estimate by how much moss is on the north side of the sun, or something.
Looking at the time
Unconcerned by Patriarchal Chronological Distinctions

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Uhh... I think you seriously overestimate Ford's popularity if you think that he has a gang of people mass 1 star rating games for his amusement. I assume that Ford gives games a 1 star rating for the same reason everyone else does... Because they're really, really shit.

And that's an okay start, if a bit rushed. Two paragraphs isn't an awful lot to set up a story. Might want to flesh it out a bit, give people an idea of Emma's personality. Very difficult to tell where the story's going though. I mean, is it a romance, a mystery, an action adventure, or do you just kind of wonder around aimlessly doing random stuff?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I actually exclusively rate based on how Ford tells me to. 

A lot of people don't know this, but Ford is a high stakes Los Vegas surveyman and the whole admin team is on his take 

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I have often convinced heavy-weight raters to give garbage games an 8/8, this much is true. I don't do it often these days and have simply put out the general rules: if theres no EGL on the first page, it gets a 1/8 except if it was made by an admin, which all get 8s. If it's a puzzle game it also gets a 1 regardless of who wrote it.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I don't even read games until Ford tells me what to rate it

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
It was just first draft boilerplate to test the chooseyourstory.com editor. Once I have a better feel for how to design branches and loops, I will go back and polish and rewrite as necessary. But I never edit while writing, only after, because in my own particular personal case my editor brain starts judging my writing brain mid-word, and that leads to really terrible writing.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

That's a pretty normal way to go about writing things.

Also, as long as you don't produce utter garbage, claim it's good and got unfair treatment, and then create alt accounts and cry about it like a fucking toddler, then you'll be fine.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

It was 3 for me when I've read Iphone-7, and then cutoff jeans. But then it spiraled into one when the seething at Ford began, and then it became a lolrandom story with CYS fanfic implications.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Ford's just a place-holder character while I practice with how links work in this format.

You will be filling in who Emma is as the story progresses, and the first choice was an alignment choice towards either order or chaos, or an emotional choice between caring and not caring if you prefer. As there may be 83 or so choices, dismissing something so quickly while it's in the first-draft stage is a bit premature.

However, I accept that this sort of thing isn't your cup of tea. If it's not for you, it's not for you. This will be your final word on the matter that I'll ever hear, as it's pointless to listen to someone being spitefully dismissive.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Lol, I just read this... Ford, did you sleep with Autumn and never call her back, because something tells me she's a tad upset.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

But he's just a 'placeholder' character to her. Despite living in her head rent free, to the point that she's writing about him and taking lines of things that he's written and adding them to her own story. 

Yup, just a placeholder alright. 

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Being asked for feedback and then being told it makes you spiteful to give that feedback because jokes on you, it's just fake random placeholder text sure is confusing, I'm glad we've had that burden mercifully removed.

I give this one a 4/8 as far as lolcow potential. The things they say will be entertaining enough to go along with, but too transparent in what they're trying for, and eventually they'll say them to the wrong person at the wrong time.

Blu the worst, but could be a lot better.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Such a thing to accuse Ford of! Autumn is clearly not old enough.

He needs them to be at least 14.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
anything to appease my parole officer test

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
The entire storygame was like 800 words long, had poor grammar and was very linear. The criticism was remarkably gentle all things considered, mostly in the vein of 'this will probably be taken down for low ratings, but most first games suck anyway, don't worry about it and here's how to improve the next time'.

Notice in the original thread she never was willing to produce an example of a rude comment when asked, she just rage deleted the entire game.

And then the alts are always an annoyance. She made several threads "introducing" them. In fact for all we know you're one of them, although if that's the case then congrats on finally changing your IP.

But we seem to get an unusual number of people here right on the verge of losing their sanity. I think it has to do with the phony positivity and y'know, lying, encouraged by a lot of the rest of the internet producing weak evolutionary dead ends who will never survive the winter. But then again, if it's going to happen, it's better this way before anyone has time to get invested.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

So the Newbie section lately...this is all just the same person over and over and everyone is humoring them, right?

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I don't think this is the same person, but then again, I'm not a mod.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Well never a dull moment either way. This kind of thing is almost the entire reason I check the forum.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Well whoever it is, presumably this isn't their first rodeo, considering they have a burning, passionate hatred of Ford despite the fact that he's barely communicated with this person. :p

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
No, Amrita. The original killed herself with a bowl of rats, remember? Keep up.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

So the MHD art cycle is stopped ? How sad...

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

I'll give it a shot... How's this? ^_^

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
Commended by hetero_malk on 6/6/2021 6:47:48 PM

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Tehehe ^_^

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I'd commend it, but...MHD has all kind of t-shirt money now and I don't want any of us to have to contend with her lawyers

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
The rat bowl is lovely.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
I should probably collect the whole series together in one post. With honorable mention for Briar's fanart.

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

Thank you, I stole them myself. ^_^

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago

It's spot on !

SUP I’M A HUGE FAGGOT

2 years ago
This thread is hilarious. :D