Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

So it’s come to my attention that we suddenly have a lot of active teen girls making up the larger percentage of the CYStian noob population. (Or at least the loudest)

Abgeofriends
stargirl
TypewriterCat
fresh_out_the_oven
crystalpenguin
Antoinette390

Last time this happened we had a flood of Warrior Cat stories, fortunately unlike that dreaded WarriorCats season, most of these seem to be more based. Well CP cries a lot and Ant is a literal hate magnet, but none of them are writing Warrior Cats, so things have definitely improved.

In any case, this is the potential future generation of CYStians. Retarded teens of today, can eventually take power in the future (Like Malk) 

Feel free to take bets on which ones will stick around and which ones will disappear before the end of the year.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
The teen boys on the other hand, have mostly been disappointments.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Well, abge (what the hell does her name even mean) and stagirl have staying power, and I have high hopes for fresh and typecat.

Don't have an opinion on CP, but I sure as hell hope Ant fucks off as soon as possible.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
So you'd say you were generally open minded about CP?

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I really set myself up for that one, huh?

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Have a seat right over there.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Thought you would be overjoyed by having more people of the fairer sex surrounding you.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I used to have a friend named Georgia, but she moved away many years ago so I created my username as my name (Abi) Yes that is my real name + Georgia and added friends as a reminder of our friendship. So there you have it 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Thank you, that was genuinely bothering me.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I think the others are amicable with each other, but Antoinette seems to be the outlier. Although I think fresh sympathizes with her or something.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
I hope Ant lasts, because the anger she generates wherever she goes is really funny.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
I've always said there's no greater motivation for achieving greatness than pure, unadulterated spite.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Abgeofriends is a fat virgin.

stargirl has a huge ass.

TypewriterCat made out with a hotdog.

fresh_out_the_oven is a grotsky little byotch.

crystalpenguin is too gay to function.

And Antoinette390 is the nastiest skank bitch I've ever met. Do not trust her. She is a fugly slut.

Also, one time, EndMaster punched me in the face... It was awesome! ^_^

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

On the contrary, I'm really really really skinny. I'm built like a string bean. You nailed abgeofriends's right in the head though. :)

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Stargirl, I'm literally the same width as you. 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I was joking. (Please don't kill me irl)

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Oh I'm going extra hard on you stargirl the next time we spar at kung-fu

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Lol, I'm retarded. I thought Briar was just insulting us randomly. Abge made me watch the movie last night and now it makes way more sense. 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

What movie? I figured it was from something but have no clue what

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Apparently it's this movie about the three "mean girls" at this school. Abge and her sister forced me to watch it last night. 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Given that it was Briar, she could have still been insulting you randomly.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

True

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

... Yeah, in hindsight, without context the insults become less whimsical and more me just being a full on cunt to random people for no reason. :p

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I never saw the movie so I figured you were just being yourself, though I did find the insults oddly specific. 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
Girl oml

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Not my fault you're such a fugly slut. :p

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
I'm gonna run you over with a goddamn bus

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

And become Prom Queen at the same time. ^_^

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
>.<

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
A short one?

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I challenge every teen girl here, as well as DBNB, Petros, and imadgalaxy, to a writing duel. To prove who's the alpha noob.

No one has responded to my call for blood yet. Disappointing. My offer will be here for the next week.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
DB and Petros are grown men, they can't hang out with you lot without someone asking uncomfortable questions.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I'd be willing to participate. 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I will also bo glad to participate

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Perhaps you should have tagged them? @DBNB, @Petros?

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Yep, Im too old and any recreational writing is going to be for my contest entry.  

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
I will duel you. Bloodshed is good, even if it’s my own

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I'm looking forward to seeing another noob contest.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I'd be willing to participate, as long as the duel's held after EndMaster's contest. It's currently draining all of the creativity I have to offer at the moment.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

The duel will be probably held sometime in the next week, as that's the only large chunk of spare time I have for a while.

Though I would be willing to duel you separately after the contest.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Next week can work.

If I do badly I'll just blame 'writer's block' or something.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
I'll set up a thread with rules on SUNDAY. For anyone who wasn't around the last time, the way these usually go is that a theme or any restrictions are given by a mod. And then stories are submitted to the host via PM (me I guess unless I can con someone else into it) to be posted anonymously for voting.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I'll con myself gladly for it. Love this kind of stuff.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
Congrata, you've got the job!

And as I said, I'll set the thread up on Sunday.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

As in yesterday? Or next week? Lol

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
Update on this, Darius is setting up the thread sometime today, maybe. We've got the pairings and theme figured out anyway.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Hm. I do not approve of the spilling of blood, but for the sake of the overly bloodthirsty crowd, I will subject myself to being completely disemboweled in this challenge of yours. I'm in. 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
You just need to feel more hate and anger and get that adrenaline flowing. There will be plenty of time for good sportsmanship after the bloodbath.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Challenge excepted!

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
already purchased stock of TWC. Next best investment would be foto. Stargirl might last but never do anything worthwhile. The rest are lost cause. Somebody remind me in 5 years if I was right.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Foto. Sounds like a mix of Fido and Toto

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
yeah I dont think I like it as much as foot

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Foot works

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
I wonder what happened to FemWolverine.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Indian. Probably got kidnaped and forced into child labor.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Okay, here are my predictions for the CYS Mean Girls:

Stay: stargirl, Typewritercat, fresh_out_the_over

Leave before 2024: Abgeofriends, crystalpenguin, Antoinette390

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I hate to break it to you, but I basically live with Abgeofriends irl at this point, so if I stay it's very likely she will stay as well. 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I get what you're saying. I don't know much about abge, so that's why I predicted to leave.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Yeah, the trend has been that she won't do much on the site until I mention something about it to her and then we both become more active for a few months before I lay low rating storygames and just lurking around the forums until I mention something funny about a newb or something and the cycle continues. 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Me after posting three messages just to scroll down far enough to read this one, your absolutely right but I'm planning on staying.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
Wanna mf bet?

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Let's bet for 100. If you're still active in January 2024, I'll give up 100 Points to you. If not, I gain 100.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
Fine

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

The other person in this little bet doesn't even have 100 points to give.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

That's exactly why I said they won't give up any points. Plus, it's 11 months away and we can gain points eventually.

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

You don't gain from nothing. Do you think points just magically appear from thin air?

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

As long as my school doesn't block this website, I'm gonna be here. It's so niche I don't think they'll stumble across it

TypewriterCat will most likely stay, unless unforeseen circumstances crop up. I hope she stays, anyway.

Stargirl's been around long enough the chances of her disappearing completely are slim, and abge (as previously mentioned) stays if she does.

As for Ant, I'm rooting for her to stay, but it feels like I'm rooting for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl.

Cryp is her own entity and remains in control of her own fate

Also, I'm glad to see I'm not considered a complete degenerate around here

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
Im staying no matter what now

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

My school blocked CYS during my senior year (or maybe my junior year I don't really remember but it sucked).

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago
Is @Aldreda a part of this faction?

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Yes, though I'm not a very loud percipient on this site anymore 

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Wasn't aware you had ESP in the first place! Lol. Sorry your percipient abilities on this site haven't been so keen lately

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

I spent a solid minute looking at your comment trying to figure out what you meant then I realized I spelled participant wrong.

Oops

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Glad you figured it out eventually. At least the mistake you made resulted in an actual word; nothing can be worse than, for instance, "complexicity"

CYS Mean Girls Faction

one year ago

Didn't realize she was female. Sure I guess she is then.