Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Do you guys have any weird/uncommon aversions to things? Not like hating something popular, because that's just the edgy thing that everyone does. I'm talking about things that are genuinely weird to hate. People don't get angry at you, they just raise their eyebrows and subtly scoot away from you on whatever seat they're sharing with you. Well, maybe not that extreme, but you know what I mean. Stuff that people are surprised even mattered to anyone that much to begin with. Something like that scene in the Spiderwick movie where they make a tomato bomb that kills all the goblins and you're like "Tomatoes? Tomatoes? Fucking really!?".

For example, I have a distinct aversion to upbeat 8-bit "Blues" music, disproportionate body parts (On real/intentionally realistically portrayed people) and family photos/portraits/home videos from the 90s. They just make me squirm.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Pineapples

tomatoes

the color yellow

double spacing

the smell of roses

Short fingernails

long fingernails, toenails are fine though.

Anime characters with long or blond hair to the point if the protagonist has it I'll skip it completely

I find 3/4 of these unreasonable.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Tomatoes.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Yeah. Tomatoes are gross. Ketchup is fine, spaghetti sauce is fine, pizza sauce is fine, I'll even have tomato soup, but just plain tomatoes? Yuck.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I agree with you all the way. Yuck >:P

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I don't understand why you are all hating on tomatoes. I mean, I don't really like them all that much, but I don't mind eating one, no matter in what form it is.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Try a slice of tomato and sprinkle sugar on it. It doesn't taste much like tomato, and it's really good. I know tomato-haters who've tried it and loved it.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Thank you, I guess I'll try them. Though you didn't need to convince me to eat tomatoes, the people above don't seem to like them, I don't have a problem with them.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Tomatoes and Pineapples are cancer. They taste like Satan's anal sphincter with a side of genital warts and then covered in citrus-flavored sugar and/or sour carbohydrates.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You don't like Pineapples or Tomatoes? But they're good for you, damnit!

Well then, then penguinites aren't as perfect I thought they were...

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

So are a lot of things. Edible food, for example.

RACIST! CHECK YOUR SHIT-EATING-TOLERANT PRIVILEGE!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

*Ladies, ladies.

We all know the #1 hated thing is prune juice.

* - sarcasm

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Are you crazy? Clamato is way worse.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Ok, googling Clamato... oh, that. Well, I haven't had the honor occasion to drink that, but I assume it's awuful.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Tomatoes and Pineapples are both edible and healthy! Check your facts, damnit!

I was not racist! I just said that your people are not as perfect as I thought they were, how's that racist?!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

... I hate eating raw tomatoes because they taste awful. Period. Unlike Sent, I think pineapple is fine, so long as you don't chuck it on top of cottage cheese like so many crazy people do.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

They don't taste that awful(at least to me)... do they?

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

My parents didn't think so either, so they forced me to eat a wedge of one with the threat of punishment and then I threw up.

Genuinely tried not to, I wanted to like the damn things since my mom kept putting it on my salads... but noooope.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Well... that may be the problem, I ate one just out of curiosity when I was younger and I didn't have any problem. If you're forced to eat it, you're most likely going to think it's bad. Then again, it depends on their quality, we grow them close to my home town and they're too damn good.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

xD My parents made me eat plenty of things I ended up liking. I still hate raw tomatoes. I genuinely do not like the taste, I find it gross.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Then I blame the quality of American tomatoes, I would send you one, but I can't do that over the internet yet!.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You guys are freaks, tomatoes and pineapples are good.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago
They look like little, pink bicycle tires.

I don't eat bicycle tires, why should I eat little pink ones?

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Tomato slices? Stupid threaded view being all confusing. 

The recent activity thread makes it look like your post was a response to briar saying freckles are awesome.  XD 

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

... is that a bad thing?

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Briar: "Freckles are awesome!!" 

Ogre: "they look like little pink bicycle tires. Why should I eat them?"

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

... continue?

Weird Hatred

7 years ago
So you're saying my comment works great in both views!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I find this offensive to tomatoes. They have feelings to!!! YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART. *sniff*  crying

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

*furiously starts throwing tomatoes*

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I hate the sound two knives make when they scrape against each other :( Also I hate people who spit on the street to clear phlegm from their body because in China about 10% of the population believe spitting is healthy. Also I'm allergic to fish. Oh and I'm a bit OCDish so when things are out of synch I sometimes consider throwing Rainman style tantrums (normally I just quietly readjust things, you know like when a knife isn't straight or things are a little bit untidy :P). Also I have a theory that albinoes are aliens, I have an albino friend called Richard whose Swiss so I have developed a theory that if aliens do live among us they probably live in Switzerland :D (quick one to point out: I'm not being serious so if you happen to agree with me please don't message me telling me I can join "The Order" or whatever).

I think that's all my little quirks / pet hates :D

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I'm with you on ALL of those things, except for being allergic for fish.

I was halfway through inviting you, damn't!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

People in China use two knives to eat? First chopsticks and now this. *sigh* I have a feeling they're just trying to make life difficult for themselves now...

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Of course the Chinese eat with knives. Now that Genghis Khan's been brought back, he could strike at any moment! You gotta be prepared for when the Mongols roll in!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

People chewing with their mouths open/ the sound of smacking lips.

Mouth breathing. Gives me the urge to punch the person on the face.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Hahaha, it's pretty annoying.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Well, there's small spiders. I'm just fine with the big ones - If I find them in the house, all I do is trap them in a cup and throw them outside. Small spiders? Nu-uh. Shoe time.

And people who chew with their mouths open. -_-'

And, I kid you not, flushing toilets. Especially the automatic kind (those really creep me out). I'm always afraid it's gonna overflow or I'll drop something in it, and it's always so loud.

I can't think of anything else right now.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I like overflowing automatic toilets to the brim to see if they'll pass the flush.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

The smell of bell peppers and jalapenos.

Lotus seeds cut open.

Less ice in some drinks.

Finely embossed anything, particularly folders and binder covers that vibrate like a zipper when you run your fingernails across it.

The sound of zippers zipping up for the fun of it.

Matte surfaces that are perfectly clean.

Men with hair that stops at their neck, never above or past it.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Fandoms, any kind.

People who name their child 'unique' names, like Tyjon, Stephan, or Kande.

The sound of metal scratching anything below it on the Mohs hardness scale. (Lottery tickets, glass, etc)

Ice in my fountain drink or other refrigerated beverage.

Tea.

Iced Tea.

Ice-T.

People who squeeze their handshakes too hard on purpose, especially those guys that do the knuckle thing.

Movie theaters.

Weeaboo culture.

Hairless cats.

Hairless dogs.

Parrots.

Chicken Alfredo.

Fish (both the animal, food, and activity)

Tumblr

Actually, all social media, but Tumblr is the worst.

Weezy.

Bruce Jenner.

All the Kardashians.

Feminists.

Tracer's voice from Overwatch.

That one guy who got mad at Tracer's butt.

Whatever the fuck warrior cats are, but mainly thier fandom, so I guess this one doesn't count.

The term "you are what you eat" jesus do I look like a fucking slice of cheese pizza to you

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade" fuck that I don't have a juicer.

Juicers.

Those heart shaped box of weird ass chocolates, I prefer solid but I guess strawberry caramel will have to do.

People who use memes irl

Children playing T games

Children in Fandoms.

Just went full circle.

Sorry for the rambling, I'm tired.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You ever bite down on aluminum foil and feel pain from the sensation? Or hear nails scrapping on a chalkboard? Or hey, get hit in the face by a waft of air carrying a scent that instantly made you nauseous? That's what touching a specific type of fabric feels like to me. It's one of those sudden, instant, painful/uncomfortable moments of utter rejection from your body. I can try to describe it. It's very firm, and I think it's meant to feel soft, but unlike velvet or silk or anything actually soft, it still somehow reminds me of sandpaper. It tends to be thin, it's often used as fur or fabric on old toys and dolls. I've seen dresses made of the stuff. Someone once told me they thought I was talking about deer suede, but I never tested the theory. I just know that, whatever it is, I absolutely hate the stuff. 

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I get the same kind of feeling from certain sort-of-but-not-really-laminated papers. Like, the kind they use in picture books so they can use ink on both sides. When I was a little kid, I scratched it with my fingernails and promptly decided it was the Pol Pot of paper. It had a really bad, unsatisfying texture to it, like a chalkboard, but it sounded like a balloon or something, which really, really irked the shit out of me, and now I can't even use my fingertips to pick it up.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Oh god I get that from the kind of fabric they make like, some kinds of jackets out of-  the sound of the drawstrings tying against each other is squicky.

Also viscerally disgusted by lotus seeds and anything else like them. 

Don't like the taste of raw tomato but it doesn't give me the instinctual violent aversion.

Jupiter. 

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Jupiter... the planet? The Roman god? Holst's song? Why?

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

The planet! No one else is sufficiently disturbed by the fact that **the entire earth** can fit inside its giant swirling red spot! 

Jupiter is for all intents and purposes the second circle of Hell. 

Weird Hatred

7 years ago
...and the most plausible reason that "higher organisms" were able to develop here.  :)

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Fun science fact: Three earths can fit in Jupiter's giant red spot!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago
bitter things. my aversion to coffee gets me the most weird looks.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I used to have an inexplicable hatred of blonde hair; I would find it annoying to look at, for some reason. I've grown out of that one by now.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

*looks at the blond hate in this thread* crying 

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

It's ok, I'm no longer a reverse Hitler.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Lol, noted.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Yeah, I’m sort of baffled by the blonde hate too, especially when there are so many filthy gingers to hate instead.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I take offense to the ginger part, as some could say I look like one...

why me though q.q

._.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Well, we don't have gingers where I come from so I can't hate what I never really saw or met...

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I'd say it's the opposite. People are afraid of types of people that are alien to them, and that fear can drive hatred. I've lived in two countries, and while there's racism and discrimination in both, the xenophobia is far stronger in the country that is more ethnically homogenous.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Well, I've seen them plenty on TV and all that and to be honest, I really don't have anything against them or their lack of souls.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Blond hate actually isn't that weird. Scientists have determined that--at least in America--we really DO buy into the "blondes are hot, but stupid and incompetent, and probably all jerks / bitches" jokes.

(Incidentally, my hair color is more a combination of red, blond, and brown, so I'm... apparently a subdued, nice, smart person, a soulless wild partier, and a stupid, preppy jerk all in one?)

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

A good chunk of the male population over here buys into it as well, despite having seen it with own two eyes that blondes can be smart(had one in my class... perfect A+ all the time at all subjects).

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Yeah... well... kind of annoys the hell out of me that so many people don't realize that that stereotype was never actually about natural blondes.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I dunno, I’ve never had any irrational hatred towards blondes nor bought into the negative stereotypes. If anything I'd be more inclined to see blondes as pure and good. Not true of course, but just an example of how I would tend to see blondes in a more positive light than negative.

I always directed my irrational hatred towards red heads since the ones I usually saw tended to have those ugly freckles on their faces and always looked like some variation of Pippi Longstocking or Howdy fucking Doody.

But in time I saw less hideous red heads so my hatred subsided.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Freckles are awesome! ^_^

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I'm the opposite.
I love redheads. They're my type, physically.
I love freckles.

I hate blondes.

Just ew....

Never ever ever would I screw or be in a relationship with a blonde.

I know I'm shallow.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I'm sure the blondes are all very disappointed. cheeky

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You're breaking my heart, Blue.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago
That sounds about right.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I jump into near-mass-murder-mode when someone pokes me (usually in the shoulder) to get my attention, that, and/or shouting my name or repeating my name to get my attention. Also, people who chew with their mouth open, and while that's relatively common distaste, I've had to leave the room or change seats if someone does it sitting next to me. And I don't have a lot of hatreds, so I probably get unreasonable angry when things like that happen. ^_^

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Yes on the chewing thing. I challenge you to focus on somebody's mouth and jaw when they're eating. Everybody these days eats like a fucking degenerate caveman ripping into a buffalo.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago
it's what's known as being hungry as fuck when you want to eat so you eat it all. if they eat like that and don't finish, it's justified hatred but if they eat like that and finish everything or ask for seconds then fuck it - they were hungry who cares.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

This might be a British thing, but creepy old/middle-aged men who walk up to women they don't know and say "Give us a smile love, it's not the end of the world." ... If I was in a good mood before, that guy always ruins it. Fuck that guy! Next time I'll tell them my mum just died of cancer and run away crying. Hopefully that'll dissuade them from doing it again. ^_^

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Egh. Yeah, no, that's not purely British. I've seen those guys before in the states. It's unsettling.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Oh god yes. I mean, they don't say it quite like that, but there's all kinds of ppl who harangue you about not being smiley enough.

(Like my coworker. I'm not a serious person at all! I just hate you. Mostly because you embarrass me in front of everyone by squealing about how cute I'd be if I smiled more.)

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Lol! I'm really not sure why people do that. Do they think we like it? Why would they think we like it? Nobody has ever, ever responded with, "Oh... Well I was in a bad mood before, but now that you've told me to change my facial expression for your amusement, I am suddenly happy, and I shall forget my problems and walk around with a constant grin plastered across my face so that I can be more aesthetically pleasing to you." >.<

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

This ^

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I've had a hockey ref who was like that. He said "Smile, you're here to have fun." when we were losing by three.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I've heard about these mythical creatures but never had the misfortune of seeing one in person. I refuse to believe such gross people exist until I see concrete evidence of their existence.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

- People rubbing their jeans.

- My mom rubbing her jeans with a napkin

- People wearing jeans

- People wearing denim

- Jeans

- When my mom calls my little brother "mouse mouse" even though she's terrified of mice.

- Baby shows and baby talk in general

- People looking over my shoulder

- Not flushing toilets

- Anybody going in my room or touching any of my stuff.

- Childish immaturity

- Skeptics

- And might I add generic old people who seem to have zero personality.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I'm sure the old people have lots of personality... They're just senile and can't remember who they are. cheeky

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You're SO nice.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I am ^_^

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

When are you going to finish your story????

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Well the update's nearly finished... But it's been nearly finished for several months now, so... Next year maybe? ^_^

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Nooooooo truck you!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Dammit, hyperlink!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Listening to the clairnet

I can't stand it. While some people are good at it. I still hate it. 

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I really don't hate anything, I'm actually quite positive about most everything.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

The sound of Ice being scraped off of a windshield.

It reminds me of my grandmother digging in my feet to get splinters out because the deck out by the pool wasn't the best.
I feel like that sound is what that felt like.

I also hate needles for reminding me of that too.

Being hugged from behind while sitting somewhere with no knowledge of the person being around before they hugged me.

Sitting with my  back to a door way or large windows, especially when the door way is the main entrance to a building.

I hate birds. I think they're going to poop on my head. I don't mind the more predatory birds, but the normal birds just annoy me. I just wish they wouldn't fly above my head and poop randomly.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

"NightBirdBlue"

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I still don't know why I named myself that.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Funny, in hindsight.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I absolutely hate the number of sexual references in Kid Shows.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

A lot of the hatreds people are describing here aren't really weird and/or (completely) irrational.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Puns are fun to groan at, but the only one I legitimately hate is the "tale"-"tail" replacement. Like, "oh, ha ha; you're telling a story and there are animals or whatever."

...I don't know. It's just too stupid, even for me.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Puns are not funny. It's a well established fact. Several comedians did a study where they slipped 10 puns into their act to see if any of them would get a laugh... No pun in ten did ^_^

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

It's not their fault they're not punny. 

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

... I'm ninety nine percent sure a pun that bad counts as a class three crime against humanity.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Whenever Puns are brought up, Briar always says this. It was punny the first few times, but it's old now. 

LIKE BRIAR

BAZINGA

jk <3 u bbz

This calls for banishment to the Phantom Zone.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

FairyTail is good tho

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I don't despise the name any less tho

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

People who talk with an abundance of hand motions or very animatedly. It distracts me and then I completely find myself far too engrossed with what they are doing than saying.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Also, as someone that works in retail, I am finding it increasingly more difficult not to punch the faces of the endless supply of customers who for some reason feel that they just have to make a comment about whatever I happen to be doing at the time. (Anybody who's ever worked in retail knows what I'm talking about.)
You'll be sitting on the floor to reach something at the back of the bottom shelf and they'll say, "Sitting down on the job again?" You'll be kneeling to reach the middle shelf and they'll say "Say a prayer for me while you're down there." You'll be up a ladder getting something from the top shelf and they'll say "You're going up in the world!" And of course, if they're buying one thing at the till, they will ALWAYS say, "Last of the big spenders!" ... Where the fuck does that even come from? And of course, because they're a customer, you have to smile and laugh at their terrible attempt at a joke instead of explaining, "Actually, that's the 50th time I've heard that joke today and it wasn't funny the first time."

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

... And there's always that one old lady that stops you when you're really busy and have loads to do because she wants to tell you her life story for some reason. (And it's a REALLY long life story because she's so fucking old!) cheeky

Weird Hatred

7 years ago
That's better than stories I've heard: knew a girl who kept catching old men masturbating in the changing rooms.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

... Oh dear >.<

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Amen to that, Briar!

It's worse for me when it's Customer Service. There's always some whiny kid, or some confused patron, or some guy who thinks he needs to flaunt his superiority to me, the obviously inferior guy behind the desk, to impress others. And of course, every customer thinks they're top priority, and will try to shove into the next place in line.

And then you have to help them, fake a smile, and remember, the customer is always right, and you must do anything they beg of you, oh lowly employee who wants to throw stuff at the condescending management no offense to them but they tick me off just by standing near me.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Cardboard. It's something new every week and right now it's CARDBOARD.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

But what about a cardboard box? It's an effective tool for tactical espionage actions.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Good for blending in and transportation.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

When it rubs against something, when you use sharpies to write on it, when you accidentily taped the box together the wrong way, when it gives you a cut...

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Get inside a cardboard box and taste how good it feels...

If you know what I mean...

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Also, a cardboard box is more than just a box.

A lot of functions! You should at least have one with you!

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You sure like Metal Gear, huh?

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Always a Metal Gear fan.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

That's cool. I've never had the chance to play it, but it seems like a good game.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

MGS3 and MGS4 were great. MGSV is good, but I still prefer 4 and 5.

A lot of interesting stuff, like... strapping someone's ass with a baloon (fulton recovery system), trolling with cardboard boxes, cardboard tank, rocket punch, doppelgangers, etc.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

That sounds like something I'd be into.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Splinter Cell is also good. It's like Tom Clancy's version of Metal Gear. Metal Gear series is still better though.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/nTrMhYX

Justified Hatred

7 years ago
People who scrape their teeth with their silverware, people who hold up the line at checkout because they are genuinely surprised that what they're buying actually costs money, people who make crass or vulgar comments in public because they think it's cute, people who "uh...uh...uh" to prevent someone else from speaking while they have a brain fart on the second half of their thought, people who can't stand silence and have to disturb my tranquility, people who get mad if you charge them anything for work that they agreed to, people who roll their eyes due to a difference of opinion, plastic being used inappropriately because it's cheaper ... and celery.  I mean, celery smells and tastes like someone else's bile.  So, why would anyone want to put that in their mouth!?

Justified Hatred

7 years ago

PREACH

Semi-Ok Hatred

7 years ago

I can see the teeth scraping, holdup, brain farting, work charge, and eye rolling, but I don't entirely understand the comments or plastic.

I don't really like silence, especially at night. Maybe it was how I was brought up, but I hear that white noise sound in complete silence and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

As for celery... may as well put it back where it cam from, I suppose?

Semi-Ok Hatred

7 years ago

Plastic bags are cheaper than condoms, so some people use those, even though that's almost twice as likely to overstretch and break.

Semi-Ok Hatred

7 years ago

EUGH

Nope, it's definitely "Justified" Hatred

7 years ago
The comments thing is probably due to when and where I was raised, but the plastic is so that some rich person can keep selling the same product over and over when it wears out instead of making something of quality that actually lasts.

I hear ringing in my ears when it's quiet, but it's preferable to noise for noise' sake.  Perhaps it's due to having grown up in a large family and not having any real peace until I moved out.

Are you sure it's Justified Hatred?

7 years ago

No, I mean I don't know what you mean by "vulgar comments". As in just randomly saying "fuck" or "damn"?

Well, some companies can't afford to use steel or something for each product, but I understand the "tycoon" companies.

I prefer at least some ambient noise. (Birds, running water, ventilation systems, etc.)

Of course, I'm sure. Justified Hatred

7 years ago
Yeah ... or sexual innuendo when a lady or child could be within earshot.

Plastic is a great insulator so it does have its place, but it's just being used improperly.  I mean, when I spend my hard-earned money on something like a car or a coffee pot, it's reasonable to expect it to last for at least a year.

If you say. Still seems like Semi-Ok Hatred to me.

7 years ago

Eh, some people were probably just raised like that. Not ok to say around a child at all.

A... plastic car? Isn't that dangerous? Same thing with a coffee pot, doesn't plastic melt?!

Okay, so it's Weird...

7 years ago
Definitely dangerous on both counts.  That's why I believe it's being used improperly/inappropriately.

7 years ago

Oohhh... That's entirely not what I thought you were saying.

7 years ago

Get your mind outta the gutter, boyo.

7 years ago

He's the one who said "Innapropriate uses" in a circle of people who probably don't make functional tool/household object/machine/thingummies/gadgetmajiggers on the daily.

7 years ago
By your comment, I thought you were agreeing with me.

7 years ago

I definitely agree, things lt to that're built to last just aren't capitalist when nobody makes anything to last anymore. I just didn't know what kind of place plastic was being brought into the equation.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Eggs. And I really don't know why.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Mouth breathing

Excessive mouth noises when eating

Awful awful deliberate misspelling, especially for those shoddy businesses on the side of the road (e.g. KidzRKool!)

I also have an unreasonable hate for blonde hair, natural or not. But I think gingers are actually the most attractive race(?) Maybe the only gingers I've ever seen are hella attractive, but their hair is beautiful and they often have really nice faces and most of them are pretty tall/have a big frame???

The fluff that builds up on some clothes

Toe-rings

Pet birds. WIld birds are fine, they're really nice to look at.

The colour purple and light blue.

People with douchebag hair. I just... I don't trust them to have a grip on their life.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I dunno. I like chickens and parrots, but I do think most other birds aren't really pet-material. Thing that irks me though is that a lot of people have no idea how to care for them.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

"*Squawk* Don't touch that. *Squawk* Go away. *Squawk."

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Don't you just hate it when people answer their own questions? I do.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Lol.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Ey that's a three for one.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

for one I love tomato's, Any form of tomato (except for tomato juice), and I hate when in movie's the good guys ALWAYS have a crappy small army and the bad guys are SOOOOO powerful and yet they still make the good guys wins, it pisses me off. I wish they would make the good guys just as powerful! and I hate when in movies the good guy ALWAYS wins , I mean in reality the bad guy would win at least ONCE right? right?.................................right?

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Chicken skin

I totally hate it. It just tastes so like... Yuck.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I hate it when people say "furbaby".

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

*Google*

Well, that's not half as pornographic as I thought it would be.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Term for beloved pets, right? Yeah. It's weird.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

I thought it was some pedo-furry term. Never heard it used in any other context.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You're thinking of a baby-fur, not a furbaby.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You mean it's not the term for the offspring of two furries, or a baby with an abnormal amount of hair growth? Hmm, still feels somehow wrong to google.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

You know how some people see their dogs / cats as their children? That's the only context I've seen it used in. Granted, I'm not a furry, so maybe it has more than one meaning. :P

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

Don't get me wrong; my pets are family.

The first time I saw that phrase, though, it was juxtaposed with language that nobody who actually loves their pet would use. The second time I encountered the phrase, it was used mockingly by my stepfather. Now, it just seems so inauthentic than my stomach turns any time I hear it.

Weird Hatred

7 years ago

No, I can understand that. I can't say I have any specific, good reason for thinking it sounds insincere, but it does to me, too.