WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Risk My Attention (New World Order)

20 days ago

Okay folks, this is how it works now:

You lot can go ahead and recommend things such as:

Comments for featuring or deleting
Storygame changes like different category, maturity level or tags
Storygame featuring or unpublishing

Hyperlink to the story because it’ll just be ignored otherwise.
Post what you’re suggesting to be deleted or changed.
Featured comments will only be considered for stories over a rating 3.0

Probably helps if you explain why you believe something should be changed/featured as well. Especially if it’s for story unpublishing/deletion (Usually anything 2.5 or below is up for purging, though up to 2.9 can be considered)

That’s about it.

You might notice that no points are being given out, but that’s not to say they won’t ever be given out. 

Points just aren’t being given out for being a good citizen automatically. If we notice you doing a lot of this stuff though, we’ll probably still throw a few points your way at some point. Nothing set in stone though. Makes it nice and random that way.

17 days ago
Gonna just give this thread the bump it deserves so it doesn't sink into the depths of the lounge and get forgotten. Weirdly, these three games need the "Previously Featured" tag because once upon a time they were featured if you look at the author's point history. Guess it just shows how far the site's standards have risen since then.

16 days ago
wtf No.

16 days ago
Yes.

16 days ago
smh I'm out here giving the thread activity and you're refusing to accept the facts and give those games their required tags

9 days ago

Sometimes the outright denial of clear reality is the most comfortable course of action.

16 days ago

How did you even find these? Just looking up random games/authors?

Anyway tagged.

16 days ago
I found the first one in Dark's points history.

13 days ago
On the story Weirdos from Another Planet!

You can find this comment:

don't do attack or drive away. they is badder than getting tan from big boi monster. an old woman molests you so I regret playing, this was good for me to poop on. also its good ASMR so orgasm flow easily. also I have dyslexic so no meane pls. -- Dixie Normus on 12/3/2019 9:33:43 PM with a score of 0

I don't know whether to suggest that it be deleted or commended...

13 days ago
orgasm -- spud on 12/3/2019 9:29:32 PM with a score of 0 Removed that one too, and also rated the game a 1/8 which should knock it down enough to unpublish.

13 days ago
No one will care if you unpublish everything primates wrote. Most of his games are half broken, utilize an ungodly number of items, and are just a brutal slog of buttons and items.

13 days ago
Wow. I hadn't noticed that until I just now went to his profile and check all those stories. Wow.

9 days ago
....how did these survive all previous purges?

Anyway, I removed the Weirdos games. I'll get to the rest once I have time to get the points.