WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Toss around ideas and brainstorm your story.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago

With the new pinning feature, there's no need to make any new Pit of SHAME threads. (Other than this one) This one can just be edited as needed!

Also not bothering with posting the fucktards that got themselves banned anymore since they already lost their chance at redemption. We do have the new "Triple SHAMED" category which does ban the slugs from most official contests. Redemption may still be possible, but highly unlikely.

Anyway here's the current list of losers who failed the basic task of submitting a contest story after they promised to work on one.

PIT OF SHAME
3iguy 
Acratios 
AllenKudzu 
AmazingSeastar 
AmritaB

AmusedSquid
AnimalAlien 
Austinc 
Author4 
awesomeness12 
Axxius 
AzBaz 
Bannerlord 
betaband 
bjhovey 
Blazewhisker 
BlueThread 
BryceTheJew 
Cat2002116 
Cerracrossing
Claw2k11 
clockman
CockusBlockamus 

corgi213
corvus 
Crescentstar 

curion
curtain64 
DarkSpawn 
Dezzo_lute21 
DiniTheWizard 
Doodled 
DungeonLord 
elad771
Everwriter 
Fluxion
frank2 
Garrison_Bell
ISentinelPenguinI 
Jacoder23 
JCjr 
JeffreyJabs 
jordanvang 
Journeyman 
jster02
KingTrex3 
Kooky_von_Koopa 
Lancelot 
Liqquitty 

lopz66
lunamoonia1 
LuvLee
Mardox

Matthaeus
Megumeme
Metal
NekoCat 
Neverland
Novelist176 
Oraclemache 
Ozoni 
p1_tjc 

PerforatedPenguin
Providence 

QingBo 
RainGem 
Raki 
Rathalon1213 
RealKurioslasoun 
RedComm 
resistor 
Reywalker786 
roffdoff 
Romulus 
Seto 

Shadowdrake27

Sherbet
ShinobiKun 
ShowMeTheCode 
SixtySnakes 
SkullyZombies 
Slasher 
smalllovebirb
spacewinner 
stargazer 
TheCanary

TheLDMan
Thotfodder 

tmanaking
Ugilick 
unturned 
VainCorsair
White_Rose 

XIIIVampire
XNeoBurritoX 

yardbird

DOUBLE SHAMED 

BenCrucifix
Digit 
Flamenod 

Ford
insanebutvain 
Kwism1127 
Lallafa 
MasonJarGuzzi 
mazdark 
MinnieKing 
Mizal
Mr.Mustachio
Plelb 

pugpup1
RoyalGhost_007 
Samyers0616

TheChef
Wannabe_Human
Yellowbelly

TRIPLE SHAMED

bilbo

MrAce321

Orange

And remember if you're on this list, you're still fucking terrible.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago
@bilbo @Orange

You guys really, REALLY couldn't have crapped out something on par with Engineered Desires? You really let the brony take a victory canter around the ring with THAT while you were content to put your accounts at risk doing nothing?

@AmusedSquid And YOU. How many times did you reassure me it was coming along and would be done? And your intro page alone was miles better than most of what we wound up with.

For real, what the hell happened with this contest? Only Chef and Peng have real excuses. Heck, Derp even lost his story at one point and had to rewrite it.

Turnout was so pathetic all around that I'm tempted this time only to offer an easy way out, but I'd have to see at least some token groveling from the condemned first as evidence you care. None of you have even acknowledged your failure yet and yet I know you were aware of that deadline flying overhead.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago

Very shameful, very sad

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago

Ah, the pit. It doesn't smell good down here. Everyone said not to wear slippers while standing near the edge, but I was so curious why there were all those caution signs and, well, I can't change the past. More importantly, I read you're offering a way out, and I'm interested.

One expects the noise would be horrendous here, but all the ghouls and starving noobs appear to be sleeping. How long have they been that way? I can't seem to wake them at all. In fact, I think I'm the only one awake in the entire pit. There's a really crude dumbwaiter here, covered in such a mire of dirt that I scarcely recognized it. I hope the offering I found in there was recent, but in all likelihood, it's as old as the corpses at the very bottom of the pit. At least the pages looked neat.

In any case, I'm afraid this pen will run dry. Please, if you get this letter, respond! I'll also need a new pen and some paper.

Silence, I have more than enough of.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago
Tony's pleas have been noted. The rest of you can rot. In fact I'm just gonna go ahead and make it official, the following people can never enter a contest that Endmaster and I are involved with again, and thus are condemned to wallow in SHAME eternal: @MrAce321 @bilbo @Orange And this was after I was prepared to offer everyone who just got SHAMED in the Cyberpunk contest what amounted to a two week extension to save themselves. Zero communication since the deadline passed from any of them though, I guess they just don't care. Apathy is the only unpardonable sin. Really the only possible positive thing that can be said about any of you lot is that at least you're better than Bluefur.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago

DOUBLE SHAMED 

mizal

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago
What can I say, we can't all write a masterpiece like Officer Dick Gristle.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago

It's our generation's War and Peace. 

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

2 months ago
Shame.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

22 days ago
In three days the Pit will feast.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

22 days ago

I sure hope so.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

22 days ago
Well, it’s sure comfy down here, I see someone’s built a fort out of the dead bodies.

I’ll get out …in a bit, I guess. For now, there’s a one way ticket down a level too.(Not too keen on that choice, though)

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

19 days ago
@Cerracrossing
@corgi213
@curion
@lopz66
@Sherbet
@tmanaking
@Ford
@pugpup1

Those of you newly arrived in the PIT (for being terrible) might want to think upon the incredible reputation repairing affect that ratings and comments can have.

@Ford however will be docked points the next time he makes a monkey noise.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

19 days ago

DOUBLE SHAMED 

mizal

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

19 days ago
You really came to the forum for the first time in two months to just post the same thing again.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

19 days ago
At least he didn't make monkey noises...

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

18 days ago

His mom sure does though.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

18 days ago

Yes :chad: 

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

18 days ago
NO

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

18 days ago

It's too bad that Sherbert guy got shamed, I wish him the best of luck with getting out of the pit.

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

18 days ago

Damn, I feel bad for him.

So uh, who is he?

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

17 days ago
*she

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

17 days ago

Shame

The Pit of Eternal SHAME

17 days ago
Shame. Even a four hour story could get anyone here out.