ENDMASTER'S PROMPT CONTEST
Deadline: 11:59 PM (EST) July 4th, 2022
Reward: You’ll get what you get and you’ll like it.
It’s probably about time to have another contest again, but to make it easy we’re going to have another prompt based one so you slugs can choose which topic to write about and then inevitably flake out on.
So if you’re joining, obviously pick one of the following prompts provided below and lock your post.
Joining the contest but failing to pick a prompt (Like fucking around like a retard posting in the thread saying you're "thinking about" joining the contest) will result in a random one still available being picked for you that you might not like so you probably shouldn’t do this bad thing. (And if you do, definitely don't whine like a faggot about it.)
Finally, when you’re done with your story, post a link to it in this thread.
That’s about it for now, unless I think of something else to add or change as needed.
1) A story where the protagonist is a devout religious missionary. (TharaApples) DONE
2) A story where the protagonist is an explorer, treasure hunter, or archaeologist exploring some recently uncovered ancient ruins, which may contain traps, treasure, or paradigm-altering discoveries. Can take place on earth or in a fictional world. (Axxius) DONE
3) A story that uses time travel or temporal mechanics as a game mechanic or major driving force. (GigglyCactus) SHAME
4) A fast-paced action-packed story about a bank heist, prison escape, or similar taking place in a fantasy, sci-fi, or historical setting. (Sherbet) DONE
5) A story where the player and narrator are separate entities. (Darius_Conwright) DONE
6) A story surrounding a violent championship sporting event. (Cyclonis) SHAME
7) A story where the narrator is a bond-esque villain. (Schmaltz) SHAME
8) A story starts with the discovery of the entrance to a hidden secret room. (hetero_malk) SHAME
9) This story’s protagonist is a con artist running a scheme where they convince people they are the chosen hero from an renowned ancient prophesy. What started as a grab for a few quick bucks is going much better than planned, and attracting a lot of unwanted attention. (RyboiTheLegend) DONE
10) A story where the protagonist is a zombie. (Fluxion) DONE
11) This story’s protagonist is an artificer, magical blacksmith, or creator of magical weapons. You can translate this prompt to a sci-fi equivalent if you want. (MrAce321) DONE
12) A story centering on an unusual mirror. (325boy) DONE
13) A sci-fi story about exploring and/or crashing onto an uncharted planet. (Nightwatch) SHAME
14) A story in a world where people exposed to a certain material develops superpowers based on their worst fear. For example, someone afraid of spiders might gain the ability to control spiders or stick to surfaces, or someone afraid of public speaking might become extremely persuasive. (EbonVasilis) SHAME Lol
15) A story about this tribal community lived a rather simple existence with the occasional war and the odd bit of cannibalism - but everything changed when the strangely dressed gods arrived in their wooden turtles from across the sea. (Heresy) SHAME
16) A story of a lunatic empress... with a fondness for horses. (stargirl) DONE
17) A story revolving around a graveyard tryst. (BenCrucifix) DONE
18) A story about a society on the verge of a Golden Age experiencing a cataclysmic disaster. (Picaro) SHAME
19) A story taking place on a terraformed Mars, Venus, Titan, Europa, or Earth's moon. Take your pick. (Abgeofriends) DONE
20) A story set during a nuclear winter on Earth (Ford) DONE
21) A story where you wake up one morning and everyone insists that you've been living for years with a certain family member, friend, or pet. Only you know for a fact you have no memory of them ever existing. What is going on here? (EvangelineV) SHAME
22) A story about an aspiring medical student traveling to a foreign land to study at a renowned hospital. The plague draws near. (Paradox_4) DONE
23) A story where a mad scientist has just created a new ... animal? species? creature? race? Whatever it is, she has an army of them, and things aren't ever going to be the same. (elad771) DONE
24) A story set in the ancient world. This means anytime before the fall of the Roman Empire. And yes, if you don't want to strictly be historical, you can fill it with Atlantean technology or whatever. (Corgi213) SHAME
25) A story set in the Wild West. And once again yes, if you don't want to strictly adhere to proper history, you can fill it with "weird west" shit. (Tim36D) DONE
26) A story involving the Vikings. Can be from the Viking perspective or whoever they’re raiding. (Yummyfood) DONE
27) A story with a kobold protagonist (Mizal) DONE
28) A PROPER story about a creepy restaurant. (WizzyCat) DONE
29) A story where world just keeps kicking you in the tender bits. Your house burns down. Your daughter dies of disease. Your spouse runs off with a soldier. Things can't seem to get worse, so you head to a tavern in downtown to drink away the last of your money before you hang yourself. Only . . .something worse happens and shit is about to get real. (Celicni) DONE
30) A story where you find a magic whistle. (DBNB) DONE
31) Write a story involving an established mythos/legend (Greek, Egyptian, Sumerian, Arthurian, etc) and do whatever the hell you want with it. (TheChef) SHAME
32) Make story involving a race to acquire a valuable resource. This can be based on something historical like the gold rush or some sci-fi shit on a distant planet. (Mazdark) DONE
33) A story involving fairies in some way. (Matthaeus) SHAME
34) A story about colonizing a planet. (Digit) DONE
35) A story about being a war criminal. (enterpride) DONE
36) A story about being a traveling merchant. What you're trading in and the setting is up to you. (Lux_Inferni) DONE
37) A story involving dinosaurs. (Sorbet) SHAME
38) A story where an abominable horror has come to a small town and that horror is YOU. (CreeoyIce) SHAME
39) A story involving an old Oriental style setting. This can be completely historical or you can make up some fantasy shit like Jade Empire or something. (Mystic_Warrior) DONE
40) Pick a story from the Bible and do whatever the fuck you want with it. (Chris113022) DONE
41) A story with a ghostly protagonist haunting an area. This can be a house, a forest, a ship, whatever. (Wildblue) SHAME
42) A story about an underwater adventure. (Cerene) SHAME
43) A story done in a first person noir detective perspective. (Ogre11) DONE
44) A PROPER story involving a robot invasion. (poison_mara) DONE
45) A story about a forbidden romance. (MadHattersDaughter) DONE
46) A story set in a lunatic asylum. (SwiftStryker) SHAME
47) A story about becoming a famous musician. The type of music and setting can be whatever. (DarkSpawn) SHAME
48) A story involving a group of children having an adventure. Think The Goonies, Monster Squad, The Sandlot, Stranger Things, etc. as examples. You write any pedo shit, you’re banned. (At_Your_Throat) SHAME
49) A story involving the dark web or anything seedy involving the internet really. You can even take it into cyberpunk territory if you want. (TheCanary) SHAME
50) Mystery Box. Pick this one and I’ll tell you what your prompt is. (AmazingAnimal5) SHAME
51) A story involving a retarded protagonist having fun. (enfeite) SHAME
Locking my autobiography aka 29.
Locking prompt 26
Actually locking you, since you locked me.
You'll lucky I'm in a good mood right now and you can stay with prompt 26 since you said prompt 5 before.
I would like to join this contest. My prompt selection is:
30) A story where you find a magic whistle.
I'll be expecting great things from you.
OK. I'm a little scared now, but I will work hard to not embarrass myself.
I'm in, and I'll edit this post when I pick a prompt.
Talk about not reading...
You're locked in for 28.
Now THATs funny. Ive been laughing about 28 since I read the announcement.
Let's do 14. That sounds fun.
Hello It's me again, Unlike last time I will not randomly post in this thread and be entered in. I have been thinking about this for a while ( aka 3 minutes) and now that high school is almost over I would like to be writing again for fun... But like last time I will ask if I can drag either Stargirl or olivsalid10 down with me. (If that is okay with you, and if not then im screwed). So before I change my mind on a life long commitment I would like to take number 19... Thanks again for putting up with my shit!
OOOOOOOHHHH LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO
Thank you, Mizal!
A Mystery Contestant has chosen prompt 1.
25 points says it's one of your daughters or Avery.
Can I pick number 5? Think this will be a short one.
Well you did now.
Just hit me up for a random one to make it interesting I'm in.
Locked for number 2.
Time to nut up or shut up. 3 sounds like a lot of fun, so mark me down for that.
I'd like to order one number three, please.
Well someone beat you to it by a minute. You're getting the rare opportunity to pick again rather than getting something random.
(Something weird was going on with your post and I had to edit it so the reply would work.)
Is it possible to switch to 31? I have a half finished story from the last contest about the Arthurian legends with time traveling merlin and shit. That's why I chose 3 initially, but 31 could work as well.
Actually, if I expand on a story I started before, would it still qualify? If it doesn't, would it still help me climb out of the shame pit?
Can't switch out once locked in (despite a few messing about with the posts recently)
Just doing one prompt per person this time as well.
I know it's a bad idea, but it's about time that I entered a contest. I'll take 12.
This is weird, whenever I write "locked" the reply button won't work and just dumps me back to the forum page.
(Going back and editing the word doesn't seem to have the same issue)
Well, I wrote 860 words today. That's a start!
(It doesn't help my chances of getting a decent story in on time that I'm away from 6/25 to 7/2).
Malk is locked in for 8, since apparently he doesn't have time to post on the forums due to sucking AZN dick in a public bathroom.
Malk didn't post in the thread so I am more worthy of prompt 8.
I will settle for 4, though.
Fuck it, if Royal Ghost (AKA iNvrmnd) joined, might as well let you join.
Well 21 contestants already, a bit more than I was expecting so soon actually. I figured at best it might be in the upper single digits at this point, then a couple more might trickle over the next few weeks bringing the total to the mid teens.
I'm in. Prompt 16.
Thats a good one, Your on stargirl!
Wait it's some kind of furry...
Are furries allowed to compete?
If they are not cats then maybe...
Hmm... looks like there might be horns
I'll take a number 17 to go, please.
Looks like 5 more prompts left.
Just 2 more now. Almost all 30 prompts chosen within the first few days.
I got a excellent idea for 18, that is if I wasn't retarded with my storytelling. I bet a person with a short-attention span would be able to read my entry perfectly, and still get bored on how uninteresting my stories are.
But I may as well, so try not to get ready for the most odd empire in the world.
Short attention span? Perfect for the average reader then.
Honestly still don't know why this one wasn't picked before now. It was one of the more interesting ones of Bucky's I didn't have to alter.
You know, I've never entered an official contest here before, and I've barely even done ANY writing of stories, so I think now would be a good time since I'm fueling myself with pure defiance.
I'll take 25. I like wild west stuff.
You're on cowboy.
Did you know, I am implementing a new system where 1's are also Nat 20's now?
2 more prompts to go, this might be the biggest turn out we've had in awhile.
Well I'll take #21 if no one got it already if it's ok?
And that's all thirty.
(Going to have to make more prompts)
Made five new quick prompts.
Wasn't about to enter but I'm feeling 35 man
I'm feeling it so hard, it's probably illegal of how hard I'm feeling it right now.
Going to expect great things from you as well.
This one just beat out Bucky's second prompt contest as far as people joining.
For those currently Triple SHAMED, potential amnesty may be a reward.
Except for Royal Ghost who is getting banned again after this contest for whining earlier and stupidly trying to sneak around his banning so soon, however IF you fuckers let Royal Ghost win the fucking contest, I'll throw ALL of you in the SHAME pit.
That's the spirit, I like it.
Stupid question, does it have to be written in a CYS style or a normal story?
Yes, that is a stupid question. Of course it has to be CYS style.
Congrats, you get prompt 33 so you can write about fairies.
Any chance i can get number 40?
I'll take 39.
I'll take 34
40 contestants so far. Even if half of you flake out at this point, it'll be the biggest number of stories created for a CYS contest.
It's the most amount of entrants ever then too, right?
The winner is literally going to have bragging rights over the entire site at this point.
Yeah it already surpassed that after 32.
Locked for 41
Well, this is interesting. Okay then, I'll alter the original mystery just for you.
Write a story with at least 50,000 words. I don't care what kind of story.
Locked for 50.
46 contestants so far. Again, even if only half the slugs submit anything, that's still a lot of added stories to the site.
Sign me up for prompt 48!
Is #46 open?
It's not any longer, locked.
One more prompt to go!
Go down in history as a participant of the largest CYS contest ever!
Hover your mouse over the play length and you should see your word count.
That method is actually pretty unreliable as it only gives an approximation and since it was made in the dark ages of the internet by a homosexual Canadian man it is pretty outdated and inaccurate. I'm afraid if you want to know for sure you will have to count out word by word.
Do not bring your weird fetishes into this
49 is 40-mine
I'm gonna be honest, I'm aiming for "completed entires that'll be taken down." Knowing myself, I can't trust I'll make a quality story that people will love forever.
Alright, 50 contestants. That seems like a good stopping point, no need to keep adding prompts.
Good luck again everyone. Ninja's not in this contest, so it'll be a fair fight for the most part.
I was hoping he would enter this time around. I'll have to catch him in another one I guess.
Yeah I could definitely learn from him there.
Whatever happend to your short story duels
The idea was axed in favor of the Agreena. Which was good too.
Damn, missed this one.
If you add one about the afterlife, I'll give you something for the Grimdark Fantasy section, since it's a little sparse. Something I'll actually put effort in, rather than wait till the due date like usual.
If not, I'll just flesh out the idea and publish whenever.
Something about the afterlife eh? Hm, I'd say being a zombie is about the afterlife.
You're locked in for 10 and Royal Ghost is banned. (Again)
Actually, maybe not. The plan was for you to be dead, and there was to be several mythical creatures, including zombies. Yes. I think I can do it. It will have to be a sentient zombie though, or else you won't be able to make choices. Yes, I think this can work...
Sorry for getting you banned, Royal Ghost.
It was inevitable, keep to the quest.
Well I know how it goes around here, everyone waiting until the last minute to turn something in, so I don't actually expect most, if ANY of you have anything near completion yet.
In fact the only two people I know of who have been working pretty steadily on their prompts and that's Celicni and Paradox.
That's right, a Serbian and a CoGite.
If you lot allow the likes of those two show you up, you fucktards certainly deserve the SHAME pit.
Well shit, it'll be real awkward if I don't end up finishing the story after such "praise".
Well there's about 20 days left so there's more than enough time to produce something.
(I don't know how to do the cool linky thing)
Embrace the glory of the RTE. It makes it incredibly easy linking shit, with a simple button click:
Here's the link to your story.
Either way just to make it easier for anybody that will make a full list of prompts => stories, his prompt was:
12) A story centering on an unusual mirror.
Edit: Yay, I know how to do the cool linky thing now!
Wow. Baller move entering contest first day on site with less than 2 weeks to go.
Now I must really get to work so that I dont end up in SHAME pit before some super newb who just entered.
Definitely possible for him to succeed. Cel as a noob managed to submit something in a short period of time and he placed pretty high in a contest.
I definitely believe he can, and it is admirable for him to go after it. I wasn't intending for my statement come across like I was saying he was overreaching, but rather that it is a hardcore confident approach. Honestly, wish I had more of that mindset with my own writing.
Here's my entry for the contest:
What a terrible world.
My prompt was 29) A story where world just keeps kicking you in the tender bits. Your house burns down. Your daughter dies of disease. Your spouse runs off with a soldier. Things can't seem to get worse, so you head to a tavern in downtown to drink away the last of your money before you hang yourself. Only . . .something worse happens and shit is about to get real.
A big thank you to anybody that has assisted me in any way with the creation of the story (usually when it comes to grammar), no matter how much or how little they did.
The only thing you possibly could have helped me out with was increasing the desire to an hero myself.
You lot got about 8 days left.
I'm looking forward to mizal's story most.
Less than a week now folks.
MHD in as the third person finished for this contest.
Can we get some of those fancy stats of yours, with the expected amount of entries total, based on the previous contests?
"Quality" is subjective I guess, but a good stat to keep track of would have been "entries that remain on the site after being judged"/"total entries".
Aka how many people, on average, submit something only to not get shamed, rather than putting in the effort for a proper story.
The Demon of Hurtgen
my prompt was - 22) A story about an aspiring medical student traveling to a foreign land to study at a renowned hospital. The plague draws near.
I fucked up....
Technically you're already getting mercy by not getting SHAMED anyway. In the past there was at least one person who didn't meet the minimum site standards and got thrown in the pit.
Because I find you and especially this particular fuck up so amusing, you're going to avoid SHAME since you at least submitted something.
Also you were representing your ENTIRE KAE community with your entry, so by proving your incompetence you also proved the superiority of our community's way of life. I figure your own people can SHAME you (if they so desire) better than we could for doing this to them. Lol
You'll still have to endure the mockery of CYStians though. No stopping that.
... Are you saying this is finished, or?
Well for the contest purposes, "it's finished"
But he mentioned he's going to do the branching later lol.
I was gonna say, I can't tell if wandering into an interactive fiction-type contest out of literally nowhere and then just submitting an 11,000-word normal story is the most based move I've ever seen, or actually pathological behavior. But I guess if choices are being added at some point before the deadline
3 more days folks.
Lots of damned souls heading for the SHAME pit…
Ogre is number 5.
As much I would like to throw you all into the SHAME pit, I also wouldn't mind seeing a higher than average turn out.
This is the biggest CYS contest we've ever had so far, and there can be no greater glory than to WIN this contest by beating the chicken soup out of all your other opponents.
Remember who you are. YOU are a CYStian (except for Paradox lol), YOU are better than any CoGite or IFaggot (Yes, even Ace).
While the perpetually triggered faggots have their little contests where they all circle jerk each other based on how gay and depressed a game was, WE have our own contests BASED on pure talent. (And with blackjack and hookers)
Arise from your natural slothful status and put forth that extra effort that I KNOW you all can.
Succeed and ETERNAL life awaits you.
Fail and you shall be cast down into the SHAME pit with the sodomites.
The deadline has been extended ONE DAY more.
Some might say that the "different" main endings are a contrived mess that I rushed out after realising I haven't got any free time this weekend. This is nothing but slander.
I was going to say whatever happens, you got yourself out of the SHAME pit, but upon checking you were already out of it from before.
So you've continued to keep yourself out of it, which is still a worthwhile endeavor.
Chris in at number 7.
Ended up being in the same boat as Chris. No time to write tomorrow or on the 4th, so I ended up having to rush a bit. It was now or never.
My story fits the prompt pretty loosely, but I figured it could work. The ratio of action to non-action pages is high, it's a prison break (more of a dungeon break) and definitely fantasy.
Short one, but I had fun. Looking forward to any comments.
A story about the best order on the site.
Thank you, Sherb.
Honestly, I wanted this thing to be a little more experimental and to have a completely different feel than other things I've written. (It's sci-fi and every page is at least not a wall of words anymore.) It's kind of nice to not have an enormous project in mind and stressing over the question whether you are able to finish it on time or not. From the very beginning, I wanted this storygame to be short, breezy and be a little bit of a disjointed chaos. Well, it's done.
Our Last Talk
Sherb and Dar just like on the entry list, come in right after each other at 8 and 9.
Man, it's a really good thing I gave that extension otherwise I'm guessing most of you might be completely fucked by now.
In any case remember you got the rest of today until 11:59 PM (EST), then it's SHAME time!
I'm looking forward to not seeing 42 new storygames published in a day!
There will be at least one for sure
At least we've got the kobolds to look forward to... right?
Ace in at ten.
I expect the flood to be happening soon.
I'm not happy with this. But I have exams so I can't continue to work on this. The deadline is today anyways.
Clock keeps ticking.
Lux in at 12!
Just remember, after the contest you can always take it down and work on it at your own pace or even not at all!
It's regular CYStian tradition!
For what it's worth, I enjoyed your story.
Here's my entry: https://chooseyourstory.com/story/in-moonlit-waters
It's very late here, so I'm probably going to log off now. Best of luck to all the other participants!
Mystic in at Number 13 and a shitload of words apparently.
Well here is my entry.
Blow My Whistle Baby
It is nowhere near what I originally intended. June was a crazy month and my laziness got the better of me, so I had to cut much of what I wanted to do. I really need to get better organized.
But hey. It's at least something.
Congrats. You just completed a story idea that was suggested to Chris over a decade ago.
You also did what Ford promised and predictably failed to do on a few occasions.
14 and 15.
Ten more and we get at least half of the entries for this contest.
It is done. I also don't think this link works. My brain is small.
Ryboi in at 16 and another lengthly story entry.
The Fables of Namesake boom finished, only posted to save my ass
You wouldn't be the only one.
I messed up the first page, the story used to be called lost and found, i forgot to delete and change the name on the first page. so don't mind that...
Here's my entry
This definitly wasn't my best quality writing, but here it is.
In at 18.
Glad you made it, would have seemed weird if Ab submitted something and you didn't. I'm used to you both being paired up for everything now.
Next time then right stargirl?
Next time what? Co-authoring? I don't know if we would be allowed to do that again. If we are though then sure.
Wow, on a diet of instant ramen and locked into a home that is 90 degrees and without AC, and you still submitted an entry?
This is actually incredible.
This is what I've got.
Not too proud that it's half-finished, and there might even be some proofreading mistakes in there, but I need to get to sleep.
Thank you for having me.
Tim at number 19!
He kept himself in hell the entire time and has now been released for his hard work.
Well... Here it is…
Yummyfood at 20.
Still got time left, but you better hurry.
As we get closer to the finish line, let's analyze some of the folks that haven't turned in anything yet.
Now I have information that Maz, Mizal, Enter and our Mystery Contestant are still going to turn something in, so I expect we'll see something.
Wizzy seems to be struggling, but who knows, maybe he'll make it.
Corgi, Swift, Dark, AYT, Digit, Ford, Canary, Chef - Well to be honest out of all of them I figured the only one who might come through would be Chef since he essentially got an opportunity to get out of Triple SHAME, but looks like he likes being a loser. Ford has always been a bit of a wild card, so he might turn something in. Probably won't be good, but he might make it.
Flux and Ebon have both been absent since they joined the contest so I'm going to guess they both flaked as usual. Of course they've also both suddenly arrived at the last minute too.
Wildblue and Cerene I'm actually hoping show up since Wild has done a good contest story in the past and Cerene seemed like she already had hers finished a week ago, so it would be a bit tragic if she got thrown in the pit for slacking off when she was already ahead.
Axxius - I see him lurking about. I don't know if he's got something going or he's just waiting for his inevitable doom. I guess we'll see.
Malk - He already said he was fucked a week ago. His SHAME awaits. Same with Nightwatch, who mentioned it today.
As for the rest, well they're all relative noobs or background players so chances are a lot of them joined and then wandered off. It'll just be a surprise if any of them show up. We did get a few of the background players to stand up and turn in something already though so that was good.
Hopefully at least 4 more since that will be at least half that entered.
Already beat the record for most entries turned in for a contest.
Ideally Maz, Mizal, and Mystery Contestant will be the 3 since I know they're working on stuff.
I see Fluxion lurking about so maybe he's got something.
Digit and Ford MIGHT come through, but they're more long shots.
Out of curiosity would you know the record for the highest number of SHAMED in a contest?
I'd have to check, though I know one had 12 SHAMED, 2 of which were double SHAMED and another 2 that had been triple SHAMED. And there was one guy who kept making alts and getting banned.
Well the Dutch did eat one of their prime ministers once so you got that in common with Mr. Naked. (Or is it Mr. Butt?)
Link: Alpha Centauri. Eh. I wish I'd done more with it. I might un-publish to add more. Or I could just write a longer sequel. Either way, I'm happy I at least have something to show for this contest and have avoided shame.
Ah good, you managed to make it at 22.
Wizzy made it at 23.
Might have even been easier for him had he actually picked a prompt he wanted rather than failing to read and getting randomly assigned one.
You live and you live laugh love. Right? I think that's the saying. Anyway, no reflection from me because this was just me being a retard and writing something to avoid shame. I guess it worked, but I could've done better. At the same time, could've done worse, so not all is lost.
In at 24.
Love the drawing btw!
A Tale of a White Lie
There's my entry.
And to everyone's surprise the Mystery Contestant comes in at number 25!
I wanted to do the supplemental, world/lore-building links that you do, but I ran out of time. I didn’t want to try fumbling with keys at the very last second and overshoot the deadline.
So maybe I'll take it down and edit this. Because it’s kind of just Foolish Princess 2.0! I tried to make the protagonist more deserving of a villain protagonist tag, though.
Less than an hour left folks.
Instead, I'll offer instead The Shameful Dead, a short storygame I started yesterday focusing on the question of what would it be like for zombies to be fully aware, but also have no control over the actions their undead corpse does. It's a pretty dark premise, but I did have fun with it.
Of course it's trash, probably filled with spelling and grammatical errors, but at least this time the story has several different endings. The one thing I've been criticized the most over is very linear storygames. This one has six different endings. Actually different endings, as opposed to my usual trick of the two endings with slightly different wording.
Anyway, hopefully this protects me from SHAME.
It does and with your entry at 26, we now have more than 50% of the contestants turning in something.
In at 27
Less than 20 minutes to go.
Less than 10 minutes!
Ford in at 28. (Surprisingly at all)
I suggest a certain person HURRY
And you're in at 29
(Took you long enough)
And that's TIME AND EVERYONE ELSE IS SHAMED!
This contest has set the new record for highest number of entries at 29.
This contest has also set the new record for highest number of SHAMED at 22.
So it was a completely successful contest all around.
Glory to all the ones that finished, SHAME to all the ones that failed. Now to await the results.
Oh young one, the judges are numerous, and unknown. Anybody you see could be the judge.
Dunno, it's a figure of speech... or something.
Here's the link to a collection of all of these in one convenient place: