WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Message

Share your short stories, poems, collaborative works, original artwork and more.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

New thread for the new year!

--- Here is where you can find all of my CYS drawings. ---

I mostly created this thread for this next one particular post (and whatever inspires me next), but I keep the Dropbox relatively updated with all the funny around-the-site doodles.

Enjoy! (You all keep me busy!) :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
Commended by EndMaster on 12/24/2020 10:46:10 AM

To preface this, I am a better artist than I am a poet, but hopefully the terrible rhyming scheme doesn't distract from the effort. :~)

cysxmas

(Click the image!)

Now if you don't mind me, I think I'm going to sleep until New Year's. . .

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

This is like the best thing ever.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

I'm so glad you like it! :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
Love it! Killa even got his thicc elves.

How long did all this take to draw?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

I think I started drawing on Thanksgiving and pretty much have been working on it since then. So about a month. . . Awhile!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
Best Christmas Ever!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
This is so great. I wish I had a hard copy to read to my daughter as a festive bedtime story. You work on publishing it, and I'll handle impregnating someone. Ready? Break!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

A quality post as always. I was practically concussed by its splendor! Really gobsmacked. Found myself quite browbeaten by the sheer amount of refinement. Really knocked me for a loop. Stunning.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

Amazing as Always, MHD. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

I love the number of references in this! Really made my day better. (And so many frames, too. I actually had to click a button to see the last two frames. Hope nobody misses those because they're great.) Have a cozy Christmas.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

You bitch, am I not important enough to be included? Do you dislike me, Hatter? 

Well End found this to be commendable, thus it must be good. Upon viewing it with my own eyes, it's indeed quite impressive as always of your drawings.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
No no, you were included.
There was a picture with a frame that End tossed out with your name on it.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

Oh. Is that so?

I can't read, or see.

You seem like a trustworthy guy, so I'll take your word for it. But if you're wrong, you will be shoved into a locker.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
Get that trophy for rating all the games on the site and maybe she'll draw you the NSFW version.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

Until Peng pointed it out, I didn't notice the Thara reference either, glad to see she made it in.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

Oh my god, this whole thing is amazing

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
SO MANY KITTENS... AND SHINY STUFF... I LOVE YOUR DRAWINGS

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
It really brings the holiday cheer! Love it!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago

Waking up to this on Christmas morning really made my day! This is truly spectacular.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one month ago
Wow. Impressive!