Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 3/30/2022 8:34:50 PM

New thread for the new year!

--- Here is where you can find all of my CYS drawings. ---

I mostly created this thread for this next one particular post (and whatever inspires me next), but I keep the Dropbox relatively updated with all the funny around-the-site doodles.

Enjoy! (You all keep me busy!) :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Commended by EndMaster on 12/24/2020 10:46:10 AM

To preface this, I am a better artist than I am a poet, but hopefully the terrible rhyming scheme doesn't distract from the effort. :~)

cysxmas

(Click the image!)

Now if you don't mind me, I think I'm going to sleep until New Year's. . .

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

This is like the best thing ever.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

I'm so glad you like it! :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Love it! Killa even got his thicc elves.

How long did all this take to draw?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

I think I started drawing on Thanksgiving and pretty much have been working on it since then. So about a month. . . Awhile!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Best Christmas Ever!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
This is so great. I wish I had a hard copy to read to my daughter as a festive bedtime story. You work on publishing it, and I'll handle impregnating someone. Ready? Break!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

A quality post as always. I was practically concussed by its splendor! Really gobsmacked. Found myself quite browbeaten by the sheer amount of refinement. Really knocked me for a loop. Stunning.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Amazing as Always, MHD. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

I love the number of references in this! Really made my day better. (And so many frames, too. I actually had to click a button to see the last two frames. Hope nobody misses those because they're great.) Have a cozy Christmas.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

You bitch, am I not important enough to be included? Do you dislike me, Hatter? 

Well End found this to be commendable, thus it must be good. Upon viewing it with my own eyes, it's indeed quite impressive as always of your drawings.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
No no, you were included.
There was a picture with a frame that End tossed out with your name on it.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Oh. Is that so?

I can't read, or see.

You seem like a trustworthy guy, so I'll take your word for it. But if you're wrong, you will be shoved into a locker.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Get that trophy for rating all the games on the site and maybe she'll draw you the NSFW version.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Until Peng pointed it out, I didn't notice the Thara reference either, glad to see she made it in.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Oh my god, this whole thing is amazing

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
SO MANY KITTENS... AND SHINY STUFF... I LOVE YOUR DRAWINGS

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
It really brings the holiday cheer! Love it!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Waking up to this on Christmas morning really made my day! This is truly spectacular.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Wow. Impressive!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Commended by BerkaZerka on 2/14/2021 12:50:00 PM

valentines

And of course you can make your own! and definitely come up with better jokes than I did!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Callin' me out like that.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

These are fantastic

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Good as always, MHD. A happy valentines day to you as well.

Can definitely understand the amount of effort going into them. Thanks again for making the template.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

OH MY FUCKING GOD, how have I not seen this thread until now? I love it, I love it, I love, love, LOVE It!!!

Happy V-day everyone! I'm imagining ropes around all your beautiful necks! <3

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

(Also I'm totally going to print off this V-day card and give it to my boyfriend. ^_^ )

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Cool as always.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Can't believe I missed these yesterday. Briar's was nice because that line would work for any Valentine card, and hey her character finally got drawn below the waist!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Yey! I have legs! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 3/30/2022 8:35:05 PM

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Ha! Gaaaay.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Oh, this one is my favorite!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 3/30/2022 8:35:43 PM

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 3/30/2022 8:35:52 PM

Happy V Day everyone ^v^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 3/30/2022 8:36:01 PM

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

I'm swamped and exhausted (in general) but it makes me infinitely happy making these for you all, and I'm so glad you like them, as always. :~)

(I also love the ones you make!!)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 3/30/2022 8:35:24 PM

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

:,~) That's why I do it!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago
Sounds like you've got a lot going on, hopefully it's just temporary but try and take it easy on yourself as often as you can. Just because you have all the hats doesn't mean you have to wear them all the time.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

3 years ago

Thank you! I will.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
Commended by mizal on 10/31/2021 11:28:57 PM

I took some photos at our Halloween party this year! Everyone looked spectacular! ;~)

Happy Halloween everyone! (And happy 21st to me!)

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
Actually died at the second to last one.

And happy birthday! Hadn't realized you were a Halloween baby, having all these people dress up for your birthday every year must be nice.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago

Lol, I'd commend this again if I could.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
It's cool that your birthday is also really spooky.

Happy birthday and Halloween to you, MHD.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago

Happy birthday (and halloween) MHD!

Your spectacular drawings have instantly improved everyone's halloween! Now, I need to find a way to get some of that dismembered limbs candy.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago

Incredible work, MHD.

Happy belated birthday as well.

It must be cool having a birthday that falls on the spookiest day of the year. Costumes must be a must for everyone that wants to spend time with you on that day.

Also you can drink now, if you weren’t able to already. Don't overdo it. 

Everytime you use Tharja as a reference, I feel silly for not having her as an avi. 

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 11/1/2021 10:58:31 PM

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
Maybe check the seal on the bottle next time.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago

Yo, new MHD art dropped??

It's once again awesome. Happy belated Halloween!

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
Absolutely delightful works, MHD :)

Sorry for the belated happy birthday, hope you have a great day <3

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
Ooh, fun stuff! Hope you had a nice B Day :)

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
And the newbs are just adorable when they aren't throwing a tantrum lol!

Halloween 2021

2 years ago

Wow, just discovered this thread and it doesn't disappoint. Happy belated birthday MHD!

Also, when did thick elves become a thing? That is most amusing.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago

That's it! I meant it when I said it! I'm officially LEAVING the site!

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
It was a very offensive costume to bring to the party, Sent. You know how divided the wars were. It's like dressing up as Donald Trump and saying you came dressed as an asshole. You're going to get mixed opinions on this, especially considering MHD was the host. This was supposed to be a fun time, and you had to get political about it.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago
Oh my goodness! I look like Atom Ant, and I love it.
I do like making kids happy too. Happy birthday, MHD.

Halloween 2021

2 years ago

Happy belated birthday MHD! Though I'm afraid I don't think your mizal costume is quite thicc enough. Presumably End won the costume contest as his EndMaster costume was spot on. ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Commended by TharaApples on 3/30/2022 8:36:21 PM

Hi guys! This is a blatant ad but I've got the holidays to shop for so I'm imploring you to commission me! (And definitely claim any that you've earned!!)

Something like a book cover would be $60+ (and stunning, just ask anyone!) but for $15 you can get a simple colored character illustration that looks something like this! And for $5 I'll doodle you something random, yet meaningful, while supplies last. ;~)

I appreciate it, even if all you do is read this. :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
There's several people that were supposed to claim their War on IntFiction commissions but then didn't. I will begin tagging and making demands of those slackers soon unless they come forward voluntarily.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
I just don't understand how people could [i]not[/i] claim one.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Honestly I couldn't think of anything for MHD to draw for me. She usually does a good enough job on making up stuff on her own without any direct suggestions.

So instead of making some half assed request, I figured I'd just not claim anything and save her valuable time for other things.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

While I don't have a bank account, I won't forgive myself if I don't contribute to this. Time to challenge myself to the quickest writing session I've ever been through. I'll write a 100k words storygame before November ends (less than 3 weeks in my timezone) and rob Mizal again earn some funds from the war chest.

In the absolute worst case scenario, the storygame would have incoherent sentences that completely ignore the rules of grammar or punctuation, but it seems the only requirement is that it must be 100k.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

If you do this I will make monkey noises.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Ok, get ready to make monkey noises!

Edit: Partway through the storygame and I'm slightly regretting it, but if this is not a worthy cause, I don't know what is.

Second edit: 
I can't do this. I've got 5 large assignments due this week, and if that doesn't sound like much, it's my last chance to push my grades as close to 100% as possible. As such, this completely eats into my writing time; not that I've had much of that for the past few weeks either. It's been non-stop work for a long time.

But I'm not giving up. I won't sacrifice my grades either. Once I make it to December, I'll give myself a week to recover from the almost inevitable burnout, then I'll block off three weeks to write a 100k words. I'll add this to my current total - 21k words - so the minimum word count of my WIP would be 121k... assuming it's possible. It'll be an experiment of sorts, to test my writing speed.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Ooh, good luck! If there's anyone who I think could do it, it would definitely be you! I'll be looking forward to it!!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I have no money but how about I pay you in exposure instead

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Sir, this is a family site.

How about we all pay her in NFTs?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I don't see the request/pay option. 

The starving artist thing can't be real, can it? 

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Posting here 2 remind me laterr

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I wanna commission a random, meaningful doodle! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

It's not Hitler again, is it?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Always! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
How does the merch do? Do you get a decent amount from it? I was thinking about buying a few more t-shirts.

Also still need some Chibi peices if you ever want to lower yourself to that particular style lol ^v^

And, I will finish Legacy of Dracula's Castle someday. No way I will let all that amazing art you made for it go to waste!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I get an entire whole couple dollars (plus some cents) from the t-shirts! I have my margins low to make the prices cheaper.

And I might just have to learn the style! :~P

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I prefer to use CashApp but if you're unable to, you can message me for my PayPal!

MHD's CashApp!

Just leave a note with your name! :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

@MadHattersDaughter

I'll use my request for Thara's request to Bono which he can't even do now since his shit's all broken. (And your art will be better anyway)

Thara's original request (Slightly altered)

I want a family style portrait. End sitting in a throne, Cricket is literally a human sized cricket wearing an office lady suit. And of course, Thara. Should be standing behind him all proper and serious like. Oh, and I guess Green?

This, I can assure you, will be very lucrative points-wise.

Here's their pictures if you need. I'm sure you can tell who is who and use your own artistic interpretations of what you usually do. (Like making Cricket, a literal cricket like you normally do) We always have complete faith in whatever you actually draw.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Oh I love it! Absolutely fantastic! I'll get on it. :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Commended by EndMaster on 11/26/2021 12:37:02 PM

Link!

What a happy family! I also have wallets and 5x7's available. ;~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
It's beautiful.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Very wholesome.

Updated my profile.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

You can't help but hit home runs, can you?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Adorable!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Finally a post from someone with class in the midst of this war zone.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

@TharaApples

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

This is better than anything I could have imagined. 

Thank you End for requesting this! And of course a big thank you to MHD as well for being the one to create such a marvelous portrait. 

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Awh, I'm very glad you like it! :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Love your art, MHD! This one’s especially wholesome ^-^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Cricket is wearing a funny little suit.

10/10

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Woah! This is simply stunning and put a huge smile on my face: all the details are amazing!!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Looking dapper, @Cricket ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Not sure how I missed this, but it's amazing, MHD!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
I saw you invite others to draw costumes for Mad Hatters Daughter, and I thought Ooh, Fun! So here's one of her with a new hat!

Bear in mind, I have no real drawing skills of my own - just the ability to manipulate already existing pics, so I did my best to get some likeness from a League of Legends Avatar creator, then just added in elements like the hat and such.

Color

Black and White

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Not working for me. Is it working for all of you?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I can see the two images.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Actually, I can see them if I copy the image address. Looking good! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
I get two little broken icons but can hold and Preview Image to get the full thing. And they are very classy and cool.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Ooh Thoes are really cool!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
WOAH I love it! I want to draw this!!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Glad to hear! :)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Commended by BerkaZerka on 3/28/2022 7:52:21 PM

I'm doing some spring cleaning and found drawings I never finished and/or have since forgotten the context of, such as. . .

And "Mod Meeting"

And "Turtle"

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

Your drawings bring me so much joy. ^_^

Wondering what the context is of End and his turtles. Where do the turtles come from? Why turtles in-particular? Does End like turtles? I mean, obviously everyone fucking loves turtles, but had End ever specifically mentioned liking turtles, or did they just sort of appear in MHD's imagination one day? (Also, I remember mentioning that hippo milk was pink in the interesting facts thread. Maybe that's the origin of the first story!)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I probably mentioned liking them in the Discord a few times.

And yes, I like all of these drawings.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago
Oooh neat! Yeah, those are from a ways back lol!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I'm very active!... On the other bit of the site.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 years ago

I sure wonder what Thara is writing about in panel 4...

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
That bitch Mizal made MHD cry! Everybody boo Mizal! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

And MHD was the only one paying attention at the Mod meeting! We even have photographic evidence!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Also... Is Mizal groping her own boob in that panel? O.O

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Yes.

Canon now.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

M x M it seems from my poor field of vision. 

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

I'm really glad I visited the site today, your art never fails to make me smile.

I think it's about time we had a new mod. After all, newb dumbassery is on the rise! We don't want our current mods to be overwhelmed.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

You've made me realize that it's newb dumbassery and not news dumbassery. I was a little confused as to why the mods were having a meeting about the news.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

I like how Killa is about to ATTACK Malk due to the miz's laser pointer arm falling.

That is a good detail.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

I like to think this was the end result, and not Malk getting brutally mauled to death:

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 3/30/2022 8:34:34 PM

Always a pleasure.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Mwahahaha ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Proof that Mizal is secretly 5 inches tall

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Commended by EndMaster on 10/19/2022 3:41:25 PM

Finally found some time to finish a sketch. :~)

cafe

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Beautiful! I bet End's typewriter makes the most satisfying ding whenever he finishes a line. ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Also I love this scenario of a cafe where all the tables have only one chair and nobody can sit next to or bother other people. All cafes should be like this. ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Oh yeah, I totally meant to do that and just didn't forget to add the other chairs! :~p Seems very CYStian so I guess it works

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

I like the weird pseudo-armrests of the chairs that come from the back bit going forward, it's really neat. The picture has a kind of ominous feeling, though. Just the way the table is positioned puts the perspective decidedly in the world of the picture, which feels creepy in this particular setting where you're in the exact middle of it. It feels like someone is spying on you, and they can look at your phone screen while you're in public!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

I like the tiny detail of how we can see everyone's screens but not End's writing.

(This artwork is so aesthetic and brilliant as always, MHD!)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

This is awesome.  Though I always picture Endmaster writing his stories on parchment using the blood of his enemies.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

The ink in the typewriter is blood ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Interestingly MHD's skin color is purple except for her leg.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Leggings ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Oooh I remember the original sketch. Loved it then too, this version owns though. I know you're swamped with school things so that makes it even specialer. <3

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Thank you! I haven't done a big personal illustration in awhile, especially of Hatter. And nowww I'm back to school work :~p

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
WAIT WHAT, that concoction on your table! The spork is so near, why has no one else noticed their danger?!

....oh, I see I'm busy browsing the forums, that explains it.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
I did notice BOTH the spork AND the strawberry pudding...

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Commended by Nightwatch on 10/31/2022 2:33:53 PM

Did a sketch at the party this year :~) Can’t believe another year already went by.

halloween

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

That is amazing!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
These last 2 drawings are as good as always, MHD. I'd imagine Endmaster would make a great scarecrow; all he needs to do is point at the crows and watch them tumble to the ground.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

The Duke of Quackstershire provides boundless joy to all, especially me. I sure hope nobody disturbs his perch by BITING MY NECK!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Boo! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Not quite sure who the little flying dude next to me is. Thought it was Cricket at first, but she's standing on End's shoulder... Also cricket's can't fly.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Maybe Lux, because of the beak? Or Gryphon since he also has a beak and can fly.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
One of your hedgehog friendly forest critters of course. Or it used to be. . .

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Ghosthog

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Mr Snuffles!!! I LOVE IT!!! <3 <3 <3

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Boo-tiful!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

I love it 

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

MHD, you always make halloween so much better! I love the tiny details and coordinated costumes. Your artwork truly never fails to amaze!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

But I cannot for the life of me figure out what your costume is. :p

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Warrior Nun

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

This is glorious, but I too am mystified by the creature in between Avery and Mystic. I also love the way you drew people costumed, yet still very recognizable as their CYStian selves (Is Berka a shark?).

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water...

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

>_< That is truly a monster worthy of fear.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

I am glad that you have captured the ideal costume for everyone.

Thank you, MHD.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Love the shark costume! These are such a treat ^v^

Christmas 2022

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 12/24/2022 2:38:40 PM

tree

Hm. I did all this work drawing my tree but it still seems pretty bare. Oh I know! I'll have everyone add their own ornament using my handy blank ornaments! Or make them from scratch!

(That way I don't have to draw anyone!)

Merry Christmas!

Christmas 2022

one year ago
nice

Christmas 2022

one year ago

It's a way better tree than I could ever draw, so I guess I'll have to commend it.

Christmas 2022

one year ago
Beautiful

Christmas 2022

one year ago
This tree is too scary now.

Christmas 2022

one year ago

I've seen many trees this Christmas, but this is certainly my favourite.

Christmas 2022

one year ago
My face did not fit perfectly in there but this is the best you'll get from me: https://imgur.com/BfVtlka

Christmas 2022

one year ago

I could not decide on which template to use, so I made three of them. Thanks for including audience participation this year.

Merry Christmas, MHD.

Christmas 2022

one year ago

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals...

... And a Happy New Year ^_^

Christmas 2022

one year ago

Christmas 2022

one year ago

My eyes! >.<

Christmas 2022

one year ago

I really had to shell out for this one, but I hope you guys like the official Yeezy Christmas ornament I bought for you. 

Christmas 2022

one year ago
Oh my God, I can't believe it! I thought these were sold out after the Yetler concert where Ye read Mein Kampf! Thank you Malk, very cool!

Christmas 2022

one year ago
Commended by mizal on 12/25/2022 9:47:18 PM

Awh, thanks to you guys my tree looks. . .spectacular! :~)

tree

Christmas 2022

one year ago
top bulb is mfw top bulb is top bulb

Christmas 2022

one year ago

Oh man, it even glows. That's neat as heck.

Very tactical ornament placement, as well.

Christmas 2022

one year ago
I was too late! https://imgur.com/a/3f2cJCd But the tree is beautiful, very nice! ...hmm, Malk's ornament seems quite strategically placed.

Christmas 2022

one year ago

Maybe these were canonically in the wrapped gift boxes.

Christmas 2022

one year ago
Commended by mizal on 12/26/2022 4:13:38 PM

There's room yet :~)

tree

Christmas 2022

one year ago

Christmas 2022

one year ago
It's adorable.

Christmas 2022

one year ago

The tree is stunning! I finished this way too late, so let's just pretend it is hanging at the back of the tree.

Christmas 2022

one year ago
Best Christmas tree ever

Christmas 2022

one year ago

I LOVE IT!!! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Commended by mizal on 2/18/2023 5:26:28 PM

I haven't been around much as I'm finishing up my bachelor's!! I miss drawing the shenangians around here! (Although it seems like lots of art is being made in my place!) But I thought I'd share the work I have for my thesis film so far. It's based on Mission Sunshine, which as a graduation gift you should read and rate 8. ;~)

Cheers!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
I wish I could do more than just commend this.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

You could commend it 23 times!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Fuckin sick!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Wow! That's amazing!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Hell yeah, this is cool. What are the thesis criteria?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Thank you! We're expected to animate a whole exhausting two minutes of animation, plus a production packet or a behind-the-scenes of the development of our films.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

This is epic MHD! As for the art being made currently, it's nowhere near half as good as yours. :)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Absolutely fantastic!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Wow this is really cool!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

This is beyond amazing. ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

None of the drawings made around here could ever really compare to yours- as talented as some of the other CYStians may be. You're irreplaceable, MHD, and I hope you do well in your schoolwork

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Very interesting, especially the way you organized the collage of space objects at the beginning, when you show the research facility.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
I soiled myself.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

Cool as always.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

8/8

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
Commended by TharaApples on 2/20/2023 11:13:41 PM
gif

Thank you, you all are so sweet :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
I like the decision to leave the eyes visible throughout.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

This is a perfect gif and must now be used in response to every compliment you ever receive. ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago
It's really cool to see your progression from being a traditional artist to animating now, all while still maintaining your unique style.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

I immediately felt bad for the little lightbulb goober, and this made me feel bad about not trusting them at all when I first read the story due to my xenobigotry.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

one year ago

MHD, this is seriously amazing. One of the best things to see when checking the site is your art.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

This is really cool.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
Commended by Sherbet on 4/26/2023 4:28:25 PM

Yay it works here! It's my widely anticipated created-from-scratch-in-Unity Dress up game! I created it for a school project and "seasoned in Unity" is nice to have on the resume. It's not exceedingly fancy but enjoy!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
My lady-kappa:

Brook'n:

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

This is a very cute dress-up game, nice to see it finished. Good job (as usual)!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

I'm amazed this works on the forum. Really cute and fun though, and the layering adds some extra possibilities, I'm impressed. The colors are fun too! (And I loled irl at the "white" option.)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

That is a fun little paper doll app.  

I did notice there was some layering weirdness particular to the tall pink boots:

but pretty nicely done all around.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Awesome!!! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Swag

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

fashion

fashion

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

I am amazed this actually works on the forum.

Also, Discord is fucking amazing for quickly uploading pictures you wanna share. No more spending 3 minutes uploading to imgur.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Tell me, dear Cel. How do I do that?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Create a random ass discord server for your own usage, then just paste the picture you want there. It'll automatically get a "share-able" link.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Bless you, Cel.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

This is really cool!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
This is such a cute dress up game. I can't remember the last time I played one of these.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

This is fun, but when do we get the hat designer DLC?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Reminds me of those old flash games

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
damnnn brings back memories- too bad flash is gone now

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

EndMaster on his day off

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Dayum! EndMaster my new wifu! xxx

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
Commended by Sherbet on 4/28/2023 4:43:57 PM

squabble

But I'm loving all the dolls! ;~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
Commended by mizal on 4/29/2023 6:30:59 AM

@MadHattersDaughter – I’m sorry for participating in it. Here are (really ugly because I don’t draw enough plants) apology flowers for you . . .

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

damn son, you draw good

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Really good ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

10 months ago
Commended by Sherbet on 5/10/2023 3:12:12 PM

I'm going to end this thread with a few more drawings I never finished, posted or have since forgotten the context of. Cheers!

AND. If Mizal wore her pet dragon like a very fashionable scarf :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

10 months ago

Damn, mizal lost some weight around the thighs there. ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

10 months ago

Those are all so cool

Hatter's Sketchbook II

10 months ago

Strong finish for the thread, MHD.

Can't wait for Hatter's Sketchbook III.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

10 months ago
I love these.

Especially that one, you know the one I mean.

I think I mentioned I'd gone on a browsing binge of some of your older stuff recently, it never gets any less good. (And did you ever find another site to sell merch btw?)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

7 months ago

Hey all!

It has been more than two years since I last worked on Legacy of Dracula's Castle, and life has not gotten any less busy since then (nor have I gotten any younger). The sad truth is, I may never get a chance to return to working on it, and I think it would be a shame if all the great artwork MHD had done for it was never seen by the rest of the site.

So here it is in all its macabre glory! I want people to see these awesome pieces of art! And MHD, if you see this, feel free to add these to the portfolio of the commissions you have done, or use them for other projects.

Thanks again! And while Legacy of Dracula's Castle may be dead on the vine, I still think these commissions were 100% worth the effort!

Lastly, I have put Legacy of Dracula's Castle on Sneak Peak for anyone caring to see how far into it I actually got. It might be worth a quick read for some. I also included a number of pictures in the game that I did myself, while trying to keep the style and atheistic of the work MHD had done. I'm not including them here, as this thread is a celebration of MHD, and you can see my cheap knockoffs in the game lol!

I still want to finish Legacy of Dracula's Castle some day... Perhaps I will...

Hatter's Sketchbook II

7 months ago

This looks amazing! Can't wait to read it hehe.

I do hope that you'll finish it one day, perhaps during your retirement days.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

7 months ago
It is indeed some awesome art.

Based on the last PMs we exchanged and you not being around much since then I kinda had come to the conclusion that this project might be abandoned, but I'm still sorry to hear it. But you've already put so much work into it, I'm gonna hold out hope that at least something of it may be salvaged some day if you ever have some time clear up. Hope things are otherwise going well in your life.