WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
What really happens in this villain lair, it's the second time you've referenced it in the past week. And if Mayana is an ordained member, I question your recruiting standards.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

I reference it quite a bit actually, though it's gone from "Super Secret Villain Lair" to "Secret Villain Lair" and now to just "Villain Lair"

And Mizal's actually the admin over there (Or rather she pretends she is, Axiom is the real one) so she's the one that invites people and yeah I question her choices as well. (And Mayana's been one of the better ones)

Villain Lair

3 months ago
This sounds professionally managed (and mizal being an admin doesn't surprise me in the least).

Villain Lair

3 months ago
This explains some PMs I've gotten xD

Villain Lair

3 months ago
I'm glad you have such a high opinion of me, Stryker. We like you too.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Doubting your credentials wasn't the intention of my message, for what it's worth you're pretty professional in your roasts/sarcasm, and that is something to appreciate.

Just the idea of staffing young people in a Villain's Lair makes me think that either they're down to their last legs (conscripting children and the elderly because they've burned out of service age recruits, like Germany in the final days of WW2), or that it's really just the Lair of the 'Evil' Knights Who Mostly Whine, Slay Snakes, and Don't Really Do Anything Really Evil. Assuming Steve's in the Lair (which I assume, given how much Mizal/Steve spills out onto the forums), I suspect it's more of the latter.

An alternate possibility is that the Lair is mature enough to have an evil mentorship program, which would be perfectly reasonable explanation to your induction, and elevate my respect of the Lair. Right now, the best analogue of the Villain Lair I can think of is the Springfield Republican Party from the Simpsons, doesn't exactly inspire terror.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Current active members: Mizal, Me, Mayana, IAP, Malk, Steve, Axiom, JJJ and Ivy (Though the last two haven't been around for awhile and Axiom barely even speaks anymore)

Here's a list of Mizal's recruitment program, if you can make sense of all of it be my guest.

Mason - Lol, boy did that backfire on Mizal. We all told her that was a horrible idea. Snitched to Bad Mod Kiel at the time which sparked the Great Rebellion of 2016 probably a little early, so maybe he was useful after all. Thrown out.

Thara - Bucky originally suggested her and she ended up becoming hated by almost everyone there, but I just thought she was misunderstood. Thrown out Self Imposed Exile (Believe who you want!), but in any case she moved on to a superior villain mentorship program anyway.

Wibbons - Actually was a pretty good fit, used to argue with Steve all the time. One day Malk demanded she be thrown out, Ax and Mizal didn't give a shit because she was being an asshole about cats at the time and nobody was around to defend her. Thrown out.

Bucky - This is the most surprising one who isn't there anymore, seeing as he was an original member. A series of disagreements that caused a permanent rift between him and certain members. (Not me though, for I am a people person) Not thrown out, instead he took self-imposed exile.

SkyTenshi - She was a bit boring and Steve hated her. Not thrown out, but she's seemingly disappeared from here as well.

Insanebutvain - Given how much of a wild child she is, she had a lot in common with Steve, who still hated her. She's possibly even lazier than Mizal, so she hasn't been around for quite awhile. Mostly talked about what recent STD she caught from whatever furry orgy she attended.

Ogre and Will - Actually I often forget they even joined. They don't pop up too much for obvious reasons.

Puddlebunni - Don't even fucking ask. Malk thought it would be funny. Glad I missed that one. I don't think she actually got thrown out though.

BlueSabere (Azure at the time) - Even Mizal has admitted this was without a doubt the most retarded thing they've ever done. I missed this one as well so happily I didn't get included in this retardation.

Briar - I suggested her, but unfortunately she's got weird hours, so when she's on, nobody else is around. She's always welcome though!

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Quite the line-up.

Haven't interacted with Mason directly, so no opinion. The important question is whether ratting out the League of Evil put him in his own League of Evil, or just a league of idiocy. The answer is out there somewhere.

Thara graduated to a superior trainee program

WIBN makes coherent discussion, surprised she (he?) was given the boot.

Bucky's decision is surprising, didn't expect him to not be on the Round (or whatever shaped) table that there is

Seems Steve has an issue with everyone, which makes him fairly flat as a character template.

Perhaps Ogre and Will brought on to play the role of foil to Steve?

Puddle seems cool, no idea what happened there

The BlueSabere decision must have been Ford's randomness rubbing off on mizal

Briar's been offsite for a fair while in any case.

Was surprised to see 3J on the list and Sent and Seto not on it

Villain Lair

3 months ago

I'm guessing we just have a little too much Kiel aftertaste.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

I think with you, it's just that Steve and Malk just really hate you a lot.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Well, glad to know nothing's out of the ordinary.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Lol, i'm actually glad i'm not part of this. Sounds like i'd get eaten alive.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
As per recent events apparently you're part of the Extended Super Villain Mentorship program via Thara, though you could appeal for Mizal to adopt you (try calling her Mhyssa)

Villain Lair

3 months ago
Briar really should come back so she can babysit Steve and Mayana in the early mornings.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
You forgot IAP.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Damn, I sure did. Better add him in the current line up.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
Azure was just something Steve and Malk thought would be funny, the plan was always to ban him immediately after. IDK I was buying groceries and not paying much attention.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Fuck off, that was funny. Dude had no idea what was going on and we kept pretending to be different people.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
Wait, Will was in there, too? Yeah, I clearly don't get in there enough. I'm way too much of a professional procrastinator these days, I think.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Will has showed up even less than you have, so not really surprising that you've missed him. Sort of stopped altogether a long time ago.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Lol let's be real. Vain died of AIDS 

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Hmm, spotted my name, but I don't get the game. I feel like that one semi retarded Rainbowdash girl from a while back for asking this. but, uh, what is the Villian Lair? Sounds cool and I probably would suck at it.

Well whatever it is, Briar is cool cool and would probably be cool cool at it...if she ever appeared again....

EDIT: Okay now I know what the Villian Lair is!

EDIT EDIT: Wait...Is it that chat thingy that Malk wanted me on for some strange reason? I think I showed up once, confused and apparently too enthusiastic. What's up with Malk, anyways? His pic from the selfie thread haunts me.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Puddle's account of the place makes it sound like Malk lured her in with candy, drugged her and then dumped her back home with no recollection of the place until I brought it up that she was actually there once. Lol.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
That sounds right...

Villain Lair

3 months ago
I mean, I'd believe it.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

You were one of the less annoying forum members so I invited you. Don't feel too good about yourself; Mason also got an invite. 

Villain Lair

3 months ago

D: 

Villain Lair

3 months ago
This was awhile ago now, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in hindsight the fall of Bad Mod Kiel was actually set into motion not by Mason, but by a warrior cat writing a story about Kiel masturbating.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Hold up, someone actually wrote a story, JUST about masturbating? That wasn't just part of it, but the entire thing was just...? Wow.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

That was AYT who did that story.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

And then it was even made into a storygame parody with members of this site. 

Villain Lair

3 months ago
Not AYT's thing, this was a storygame where you could click a bunch of site members, but only Kiel's section has any detail. I can't remember the kid's name but he's been here trying to get permission to write a WC game, and then later claimed his account was hacked.

Kiel got really salty on BHB treating it like it was some Serious Official Matter. Bucky was like 'lol you got trolled by a ten year old' and Kiel got even saltier, at some point Soundstorm made an account and donned shining armor and then they both flailed around taking turns white knighting each other. Eventually the whole disgraceful mess was deleted, but the grudge was carried to CYS and on that day Bad Mod Kiel was born.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
Also, the word "twatwaffle" was christened.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

"Many say various outside influences set Bad Mod Kiel's fall in motion, but the truth is the only one who set his fall in motion was himself."

Villain Lair

3 months ago

I thought it was set in motion by Kiel giving Mod powers to a minor account. >.>

Villain Lair

3 months ago

That's the story I heard.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Maybe it was fake news?

Villain Lair

3 months ago

He had also begun furiously humping everything in sight during that time as well. 

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Eh, I wouldn't say "furiously" humping...

Villain Lair

3 months ago

“When times got hard in the land of CYStia, instead of helping with the defenses, Bad Mod Kiel would furiously rut with young tribe members in front of an audience instead.”

Villain Lair

3 months ago

We've got an entire prophecy written here.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
As an author, the one who would become Bad Mod Kiel was subject to bouts of petty faggotry. People said he would overcome this, but it only got worse when he seized the crown.

These are fun. I need to start a new tribe and grab some quotes for the rest of you.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
Please don't speak so rudely of our pet. :[

Villain Lair

3 months ago
It was a general writing/gaming channel that turned into a more CYS specific spinoff of another after Bucky used the word 'tranny' and broke someone's brain. Then it became the Secret Hate Club after Kiel got called a faggot, Mason screenshotted it and Soundstorm tried to get us all banned and cause a gang war, or whatever was going on there. It was hard to understand through all the tears.

It became the villain's lair after Steve took the whole Council thing and ran with it.

Membership requirement for the actual Council is 1.) being a sociopathic asshole 2.) not being an idiot 3.) having an interest in writing, though we do have a very exclusive mentorship program for children, with only one slot open at a time. That last one is the part that usually backfires on us horribly and creates the lulz.

3J only fit two of our requirements but he got a pass on account of being our overlord.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
I wouldn't count Ogre, Will, Puddle or WIBN as sociopaths by any stretch of the imagination. Your rules are inconsistent.

E: Not necessarily implying the others are, just that those four most certainly are not

Villain Lair

3 months ago
That was where the 'general writing channel' part came in. We're pickier now because Steve has the gay rabies and can't get along, and I'm not allowed to invite anyone new anymore without everyone else's consent because my choices have all been awful.

And WIBN's was one of our children. Malk invited Puddle. You're not paying attention.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
Steve could really do with a character improvement arc, he's in danger of falling into the scrappy heap as a woobie. Didn't know WIBN was a teen. Further, the entire writeup was about people Mizal invited, under that premise I would take Malk's action as guidance and Puddle's admission an action on your part, it's not the attention that was lacking ;)

E: I'm guessing you're running this all on BHB?

Villain Lair

3 months ago

BHB is Berka's Lair. Totally different set of members and personalities.

And if you believe an old member by the name of James, the whole reason BHB was invented was to torment him.

Villain Lair

3 months ago
Just like the writing channel was a secret hate club invented for the sole purpose of calling Kiel a faggot.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Its strange to receive insults from someone who's only form of learning about social interactions is from TvTropes.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Wait a minute, I must defend my good name. At the time I hardly joined anyway because that place was maze-like to use on my device anyway. I believe that I joined a whopping two times and the second time Steve kicked me or something and I didn't bother joining back because at the time it was full of dull whining about abuse from Bad Touch Kiel. 

So just change it to self-imposed exile or something.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Sure, sure, you chose to left. Whatever you say, darling.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

I know that you miss me... because it seems I left quite an impression on your hearts the two times I've been there. Don't worry, you're always welcome to send me a random message about the miscellaneous whenever you need your fix. 

Villain Lair

3 months ago

I'm sure she chose to leaf, despite this club sounding fantastick. It sounds like the sys-stem didn't work out too well, and when trying to join again after leaving, she wasn't treeted very well and got kicked out. At least that's how I think it wood go down.

Puns

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Well you're incorrect and the puns were more cringy than usual today. 

Villain Lair

3 months ago

I'll be honest, I had not much of an idea what I was talking about really, I just felt like making some puns since i've gone a week or so without them.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Is that so? Well since you've been such a disobedient pet today you're going without supper tonight.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Again? I really need to learn how to make mindless puns in private.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

It would be a blessing.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Only for CYStia. After a few weeks of saving up puns i'd probably have to go to a random pun website (if any exist) and kill everyone there with horrible puns.

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Meanwhile, in the Hall of Doom...

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Villain Lair

3 months ago

Sounds like a crrraaaaazy place.

Villain Lair

one month ago

Yesterday Sentinel and Mattc joined the villain lair.

The flailing and bitching by Steve and Malk was glorious.

Villain Lair

one month ago
It's always so cute when people think the internet is a democracy.

Villain Lair

one month ago

*wonders who Mattc is* 

*looks up Mattc*

Ohhhh

Villain Lair

one month ago
We haven't had a proper reaction to Matt yet, but they kicked and banned Sent and cried a whole lot until the adults restored order.

Villain Lair

one month ago

XD you guys gave the new member the ability to kick and ban?

Villain Lair

one month ago

No, Malk and Steve kicked and banned Sent for awhile.

Mizal gives everyone op powers that allow you access to everything though. (kick, ban, etc)

It's basically a libertarian society like Rapture.

Villain Lair

one month ago

Before or after the fall?

Villain Lair

one month ago
Axiom gives everyone op powers. I definitely wouldn't do that.

Villain Lair

one month ago

It's BHB's replacement after the CYS thread got nuked

edit: didn't realize this was a month old, lol.

Villain Lair

one month ago
It was around long before that happened.