Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
What really happens in this villain lair, it's the second time you've referenced it in the past week. And if Mayana is an ordained member, I question your recruiting standards.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

I reference it quite a bit actually, though it's gone from "Super Secret Villain Lair" to "Secret Villain Lair" and now to just "Villain Lair"

And Mizal's actually the admin over there (Or rather she pretends she is, Axiom is the real one) so she's the one that invites people and yeah I question her choices as well. (And Mayana's been one of the better ones)

Villain Lair

7 years ago
This sounds professionally managed (and mizal being an admin doesn't surprise me in the least).

Villain Lair

7 years ago
This explains some PMs I've gotten xD

Villain Lair

7 years ago
I'm glad you have such a high opinion of me, Stryker. We like you too.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Doubting your credentials wasn't the intention of my message, for what it's worth you're pretty professional in your roasts/sarcasm, and that is something to appreciate.

Just the idea of staffing young people in a Villain's Lair makes me think that either they're down to their last legs (conscripting children and the elderly because they've burned out of service age recruits, like Germany in the final days of WW2), or that it's really just the Lair of the 'Evil' Knights Who Mostly Whine, Slay Snakes, and Don't Really Do Anything Really Evil. Assuming Steve's in the Lair (which I assume, given how much Mizal/Steve spills out onto the forums), I suspect it's more of the latter.

An alternate possibility is that the Lair is mature enough to have an evil mentorship program, which would be perfectly reasonable explanation to your induction, and elevate my respect of the Lair. Right now, the best analogue of the Villain Lair I can think of is the Springfield Republican Party from the Simpsons, doesn't exactly inspire terror.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Current active members: Mizal, Me, Mayana, IAP, Malk, Steve, Axiom, JJJ and Ivy (Though the last two haven't been around for awhile and Axiom barely even speaks anymore)

Here's a list of Mizal's recruitment program, if you can make sense of all of it be my guest.

Mason - Lol, boy did that backfire on Mizal. We all told her that was a horrible idea. Snitched to Bad Mod Kiel at the time which sparked the Great Rebellion of 2016 probably a little early, so maybe he was useful after all. Thrown out.

Thara - Bucky originally suggested her and she ended up becoming hated by almost everyone there, but I just thought she was misunderstood. Thrown out Self Imposed Exile (Believe who you want!), but in any case she moved on to a superior villain mentorship program anyway.

Wibbons - Actually was a pretty good fit, used to argue with Steve all the time. One day Malk demanded she be thrown out, Ax and Mizal didn't give a shit because she was being an asshole about cats at the time and nobody was around to defend her. Thrown out.

Bucky - This is the most surprising one who isn't there anymore, seeing as he was an original member. A series of disagreements that caused a permanent rift between him and certain members. (Not me though, for I am a people person) Not thrown out, instead he took self-imposed exile.

SkyTenshi - She was a bit boring and Steve hated her. Not thrown out, but she's seemingly disappeared from here as well.

Insanebutvain - Given how much of a wild child she is, she had a lot in common with Steve, who still hated her. She's possibly even lazier than Mizal, so she hasn't been around for quite awhile. Mostly talked about what recent STD she caught from whatever furry orgy she attended.

Ogre and Will - Actually I often forget they even joined. They don't pop up too much for obvious reasons.

Puddlebunni - Don't even fucking ask. Malk thought it would be funny. Glad I missed that one. I don't think she actually got thrown out though.

BlueSabere (Azure at the time) - Even Mizal has admitted this was without a doubt the most retarded thing they've ever done. I missed this one as well so happily I didn't get included in this retardation.

Briar - I suggested her, but unfortunately she's got weird hours, so when she's on, nobody else is around. She's always welcome though!

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Quite the line-up.

Haven't interacted with Mason directly, so no opinion. The important question is whether ratting out the League of Evil put him in his own League of Evil, or just a league of idiocy. The answer is out there somewhere.

Thara graduated to a superior trainee program

WIBN makes coherent discussion, surprised she (he?) was given the boot.

Bucky's decision is surprising, didn't expect him to not be on the Round (or whatever shaped) table that there is

Seems Steve has an issue with everyone, which makes him fairly flat as a character template.

Perhaps Ogre and Will brought on to play the role of foil to Steve?

Puddle seems cool, no idea what happened there

The BlueSabere decision must have been Ford's randomness rubbing off on mizal

Briar's been offsite for a fair while in any case.

Was surprised to see 3J on the list and Sent and Seto not on it

Villain Lair

7 years ago

I'm guessing we just have a little too much Kiel aftertaste.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

I think with you, it's just that Steve and Malk just really hate you a lot.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Well, glad to know nothing's out of the ordinary.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Lol, i'm actually glad i'm not part of this. Sounds like i'd get eaten alive.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
As per recent events apparently you're part of the Extended Super Villain Mentorship program via Thara, though you could appeal for Mizal to adopt you (try calling her Mhyssa)

Villain Lair

7 years ago
Briar really should come back so she can babysit Steve and Mayana in the early mornings.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
You forgot IAP.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Damn, I sure did. Better add him in the current line up.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
Azure was just something Steve and Malk thought would be funny, the plan was always to ban him immediately after. IDK I was buying groceries and not paying much attention.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Fuck off, that was funny. Dude had no idea what was going on and we kept pretending to be different people.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
Wait, Will was in there, too? Yeah, I clearly don't get in there enough. I'm way too much of a professional procrastinator these days, I think.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Will has showed up even less than you have, so not really surprising that you've missed him. Sort of stopped altogether a long time ago.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Lol let's be real. Vain died of AIDS 

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Hmm, spotted my name, but I don't get the game. I feel like that one semi retarded Rainbowdash girl from a while back for asking this. but, uh, what is the Villian Lair? Sounds cool and I probably would suck at it.

Well whatever it is, Briar is cool cool and would probably be cool cool at it...if she ever appeared again....

EDIT: Okay now I know what the Villian Lair is!

EDIT EDIT: Wait...Is it that chat thingy that Malk wanted me on for some strange reason? I think I showed up once, confused and apparently too enthusiastic. What's up with Malk, anyways? His pic from the selfie thread haunts me.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Puddle's account of the place makes it sound like Malk lured her in with candy, drugged her and then dumped her back home with no recollection of the place until I brought it up that she was actually there once. Lol.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
That sounds right...

Villain Lair

7 years ago
I mean, I'd believe it.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

You were one of the less annoying forum members so I invited you. Don't feel too good about yourself; Mason also got an invite. 

Villain Lair

7 years ago

D: 

Villain Lair

7 years ago
This was awhile ago now, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in hindsight the fall of Bad Mod Kiel was actually set into motion not by Mason, but by a warrior cat writing a story about Kiel masturbating.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Hold up, someone actually wrote a story, JUST about masturbating? That wasn't just part of it, but the entire thing was just...? Wow.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

That was AYT who did that story.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

And then it was even made into a storygame parody with members of this site. 

Villain Lair

7 years ago
Not AYT's thing, this was a storygame where you could click a bunch of site members, but only Kiel's section has any detail. I can't remember the kid's name but he's been here trying to get permission to write a WC game, and then later claimed his account was hacked.

Kiel got really salty on BHB treating it like it was some Serious Official Matter. Bucky was like 'lol you got trolled by a ten year old' and Kiel got even saltier, at some point Soundstorm made an account and donned shining armor and then they both flailed around taking turns white knighting each other. Eventually the whole disgraceful mess was deleted, but the grudge was carried to CYS and on that day Bad Mod Kiel was born.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Also, the word "twatwaffle" was christened.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

"Many say various outside influences set Bad Mod Kiel's fall in motion, but the truth is the only one who set his fall in motion was himself."

Villain Lair

7 years ago

I thought it was set in motion by Kiel giving Mod powers to a minor account. >.>

Villain Lair

7 years ago

That's the story I heard.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Maybe it was fake news?

Villain Lair

7 years ago

He had also begun furiously humping everything in sight during that time as well. 

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Eh, I wouldn't say "furiously" humping...

Villain Lair

7 years ago

“When times got hard in the land of CYStia, instead of helping with the defenses, Bad Mod Kiel would furiously rut with young tribe members in front of an audience instead.”

Villain Lair

7 years ago

We've got an entire prophecy written here.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
As an author, the one who would become Bad Mod Kiel was subject to bouts of petty faggotry. People said he would overcome this, but it only got worse when he seized the crown.

These are fun. I need to start a new tribe and grab some quotes for the rest of you.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
Please don't speak so rudely of our pet. :[

Villain Lair

7 years ago
It was a general writing/gaming channel that turned into a more CYS specific spinoff of another after Bucky used the word 'tranny' and broke someone's brain. Then it became the Secret Hate Club after Kiel got called a faggot, Mason screenshotted it and Soundstorm tried to get us all banned and cause a gang war, or whatever was going on there. It was hard to understand through all the tears.

It became the villain's lair after Steve took the whole Council thing and ran with it.

Membership requirement for the actual Council is 1.) being a sociopathic asshole 2.) not being an idiot 3.) having an interest in writing, though we do have a very exclusive mentorship program for children, with only one slot open at a time. That last one is the part that usually backfires on us horribly and creates the lulz.

3J only fit two of our requirements but he got a pass on account of being our overlord.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
I wouldn't count Ogre, Will, Puddle or WIBN as sociopaths by any stretch of the imagination. Your rules are inconsistent.

E: Not necessarily implying the others are, just that those four most certainly are not

Villain Lair

7 years ago
That was where the 'general writing channel' part came in. We're pickier now because Steve has the gay rabies and can't get along, and I'm not allowed to invite anyone new anymore without everyone else's consent because my choices have all been awful.

And WIBN's was one of our children. Malk invited Puddle. You're not paying attention.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
Steve could really do with a character improvement arc, he's in danger of falling into the scrappy heap as a woobie. Didn't know WIBN was a teen. Further, the entire writeup was about people Mizal invited, under that premise I would take Malk's action as guidance and Puddle's admission an action on your part, it's not the attention that was lacking ;)

E: I'm guessing you're running this all on BHB?

Villain Lair

7 years ago

BHB is Berka's Lair. Totally different set of members and personalities.

And if you believe an old member by the name of James, the whole reason BHB was invented was to torment him.

Villain Lair

7 years ago
Just like the writing channel was a secret hate club invented for the sole purpose of calling Kiel a faggot.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Its strange to receive insults from someone who's only form of learning about social interactions is from TvTropes.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Wait a minute, I must defend my good name. At the time I hardly joined anyway because that place was maze-like to use on my device anyway. I believe that I joined a whopping two times and the second time Steve kicked me or something and I didn't bother joining back because at the time it was full of dull whining about abuse from Bad Touch Kiel. 

So just change it to self-imposed exile or something.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Sure, sure, you chose to left. Whatever you say, darling.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

I know that you miss me... because it seems I left quite an impression on your hearts the two times I've been there. Don't worry, you're always welcome to send me a random message about the miscellaneous whenever you need your fix. 

Villain Lair

7 years ago

I'm sure she chose to leaf, despite this club sounding fantastick. It sounds like the sys-stem didn't work out too well, and when trying to join again after leaving, she wasn't treeted very well and got kicked out. At least that's how I think it wood go down.

Puns

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Well you're incorrect and the puns were more cringy than usual today. 

Villain Lair

7 years ago

I'll be honest, I had not much of an idea what I was talking about really, I just felt like making some puns since i've gone a week or so without them.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Is that so? Well since you've been such a disobedient pet today you're going without supper tonight.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Again? I really need to learn how to make mindless puns in private.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

It would be a blessing.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Only for CYStia. After a few weeks of saving up puns i'd probably have to go to a random pun website (if any exist) and kill everyone there with horrible puns.

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Meanwhile, in the Hall of Doom...

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Villain Lair

7 years ago

Sounds like a crrraaaaazy place.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Yesterday Sentinel and Mattc joined the villain lair.

The flailing and bitching by Steve and Malk was glorious.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
It's always so cute when people think the internet is a democracy.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

*wonders who Mattc is* 

*looks up Mattc*

Ohhhh

Villain Lair

6 years ago
We haven't had a proper reaction to Matt yet, but they kicked and banned Sent and cried a whole lot until the adults restored order.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

XD you guys gave the new member the ability to kick and ban?

Villain Lair

6 years ago

No, Malk and Steve kicked and banned Sent for awhile.

Mizal gives everyone op powers that allow you access to everything though. (kick, ban, etc)

It's basically a libertarian society like Rapture.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Before or after the fall?

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Axiom gives everyone op powers. I definitely wouldn't do that.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

It's BHB's replacement after the CYS thread got nuked

edit: didn't realize this was a month old, lol.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
It was around long before that happened.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I'd like to formally welcome the following people that have been invited to the Villain Lair (and in some cases back to the Villain Lair)

Mynoris (Been there awhile already)

Thara

Wibbons

Ford

Sicarus

Seto

Dini

Victim

MinnieKing

Ebon

Zake

Digit

Endeavour

Zag

Tim

Crescent

UndeadLover

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (In a few days)

Villain Lair

6 years ago

jesus

Villain Lair

6 years ago
You forgot Zag and Chris and Crescent.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I did invite Zag and I think Chris is dead.

I'll invite Crescent though.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Oh my bad, the tears were blurring the screen by the time I made it that far down the list.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Eyyyyy.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
I'm not sure whether blanket invites can be given out anymore now that Ax is paying attention to the channel for the first time in months, but I guess there's nothing keeping people who already have the link from sharing...

Villain Lair

6 years ago
I feel the need to make it very clear that only Wibbons, Seto and Zake were in the line for New Year's invites. The rest of you owe your new position of favor to End's personal brand of trolling.

And innocent or not we will hold this against each and every one of you. Forever.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I'd rather go to Ford's autistic discord than back there. 

Happy New Year's to you and everyone that scrolls down and happens to see this post in this here thread. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago

it's not new years you dumb bitch 

Villain Lair

6 years ago

It'll be soon, although I didn't think I'd have to be more specific in this instance since I didn't think this was a difficult post I was making. But I almost forgot that the source of this post is coming from someone that unironically liked The Last Jedi. 

At least it is my hope that it was ironically and not the former. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Still traumatized over that one time Steve kicked you, huh?

Villain Lair

6 years ago

That place was awkward to use on mobile, and even though I got a new phone by this point I doubt that it would be hypothetically easier.

But I must admit that I had to rock myself to sleep that one time I had gotten kicked. I was so saddened (not to mention traumatized) that I didn't even want to go back. D:

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Can confirm, still very awkward.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Out of curiosity...why?  It's not SO bad.  Maybe.  Possibly.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Why did your husband leave you again? It wasn't the weird eye-selfies, no? 

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I left him because he threatened to take away our son.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Ooooh, mothers are pretty amazing. 

And to answer your question since you were kind enough to answer mine... No, that place isn't bad at all. The list above is rather interesting, though.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I don't know how kind it was; just saying  the truth.  Though technically I left him twice, both times because he wasn't being a considerate partner or father.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
if he can't be a father can he at least pass as a daddy?

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Ford. Bad.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

X.X

I really don't understand you much at all.  You are fairly unfathomable.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I think Ford wants you to be his mommy to appease his mother fetish.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Kiel is already and will always be best mom.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Bad Touch Kiel truly was known for his impeccable thrusting, so it's no wonder why you're still hung up on him. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Kiel and six other mothers simultaneously birthed me from their thicc milfy loins and this is cannon unfortunately I didn't have incestuous relations with any of my mothers but big daddy 3J-- actually I'm not gonna continue here I'll write it somewhere else :P

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I'm sure both of us typed these things before. 

Either some new forum drama with an earth shattering revelation has to happen, or we'll be doomed to repeat repetitive statements until the end of time. 

Or maybe I should actually leave a comment on a newly published storygame... Maybe. I'm so tired from working tho. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Standards? We don't need no steenkin' standards!

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Badges?! We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Just saw this lol. :thinking:

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Playing it straight, I was actually happy to be invited...once I assured myself it wasn't a trap. :)

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I don't even know if I joined, to much code and buttons make my head hurt.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Were you umbridge?

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Nah I joined as digit and then Digit01 with the second link.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I formally accept the invitation. Thanks.

Edit: Minor problem: I cannot be named "Tim".

Edit 2: what

Edit 3: i don't know what im doing

Edit 4: I guess I actually am retarded. Can't figure out how to make an actual account, let alone navigate the thing. That's too bad, I suppose.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
It's IRC, you don't need an account.

You talk by typing words and clicking the button, hth

Villain Lair

6 years ago

But I can't close the window or anything. Because then it kicks me out of the server and I have to redo the name.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Are you using an iPhone? (Then you're a piece of shit hth.)

Try AndChat otherwise, or a client of some kind regardless.

Congrats on sharing an intelligence level with Ebon either way. Hmm, not sure if you'll take that as a compliment or an insult...

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Mayana is in there now, she can walk you through this. I'm busy being extremely late for work.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I think I did a thing.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
I want it to be known that Tim has successfully installed a client, and so regardless of his other shortcomings is still more savvy than the mibbit using failure known as Steve.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Yes!

Villain Lair

6 years ago
A couple of these people I'm unsure about honestly. Comply is lacking in moral character and Dini is a 12 year old pervert,ales for a bad environment.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Only a couple?

And don't blame me for Comply, Malk invited her.

Oh, also invited UndeadLover, because I feel the place doesn't already have enough madness.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
It was all fun and games last night, but upon waking at 2:30am to find I shared a room with Tim and Victim I was seized by a feeling of what can only be described as dull, resigned despair.

There is nothing good left anywhere and I no longer fear my own death, nor that of the universe itself.

e: Ogre just burped on me :(

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Lol.

Interesting though since I wasn't sure if Victim was going to show up.

Well burping is what Ogres do.

But, here's an inspiring quote from your favorite author:

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Put a spoiler warning on that shit, it only came out a century and a half ago and Crescent just started it.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I did?

Villain Lair

6 years ago
yeah that's what she just said god damn can't you read

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I don't know what I started. I would claim I'm blind but I think we already have two blind people here.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I'm certainly a twelve year old pervert, and Ford is an angel who asks nudes from people and who watches porn. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Axiom banned Tim. The poor lad was online at the wrong time. One less, a million to go!

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Lol.

Invited Orange.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

If your name is on this list, please be advised that I disapprove of this influx of questionable new people. If you're even slightly annoying, you will be banned.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Ahahaha, just saw this. You know she means it if she was actually moved to log into this hive of autism and retardation.

Axiom, you broke Tim's heart you know.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Well, I don't really have a problem with Tim. He was just kind of caught in the crossfire. In a war, there will be casualties.

Seriously though, I banned a couple of people who didn't really do anything specifically to keep the flood of newbs under control. I'm open to unbanning them and introducing them slowly at a later date, pending a discussion about whether they're appropriate additions to our community.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Geez Ford, you got yourself banned already. Lol.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
My ancestors are smiling upon me, imperial! Can you say the same?!

I tried to get nudes from several women today. I'd say this is a net win overall.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
The tribal elders don't handle strange and foreign customs well, regardless of whether asking for nudes is how some cultures say hello.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
I was mistaken as to what the dominant greeting of the planet was so I went with "send nudes" as it most populated the devices people use.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
tbf I honestly have no idea why she banned you, considering what the various other obnoxious teens in there get away with on the regular

Villain Lair

6 years ago
It's probably cause I asked her for nudes and she accidentally pressed the ban button instead of the send nudes button.

y'know, I believe I forgot to ask you for nudes...

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Steve once tricked her into looking at a penis covered in ants from her work computer, and received a not quite 24 hour timeout

Villain Lair

6 years ago
yes, that's wonderful, but is there a chance that you might sometime in the future send nudes to me or na?

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Well, it's now a total cesspool of autism and shitty memes. Grand job, End; you've ensured no actual conversation can ever be heard over the din of catfucking and Minecraft videos. Fuck's sake. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
I'm honored to have been the first spark from End's match.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

You were actually amusing, though. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Had to make a good first and last impression.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Villain Lair

6 years ago

tbh, this feels more like an invasion of rapidly-multiplying tyranids 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Join: Cookie [n-25-007-633-91.hsd3.ct.comcast.net]

Cookie: I found out a couple of days ago that Ford watched porn.
Cookie: I was somewhat shocked.
@Mayana: ...
@Mayana: The internet is for porn.
@IAP: It wouldn't shock me to find out he was making it himself.
Cookie: There's a porn section on the CYS discord.
@Mayana: Him watching porn is not at all surprising, almost everyone watches porn.
Cookie: Yeah.
@Mayana: Ford already got himself banned here for asking every woman for nudes. Pity I wasn't around.
@IAP: Yeah, he mentioned it. I won't be going there, though, since he's probably using the discord to grab everyone's IPs for his own nefarious purposes.
@IAP: Ford is ... evil.

Cookie: Wait, so Ford could be using an IP logger.
@Mayana: Yes. He's also behind you!
Cookie: o-o
Cookie: Apparently, one of my friend's IP
Cookie: *IP's were leaked.
Cookie: And the person who received her IP somehow located where she lived.
Cookie: Also, what those stars next to your username signify?
@IAP: It shows who has channel OPs. I see them as big green dots.
@IAP: There's also blue for "voice".
Cookie: Are you using mibbit?
@IAP: HexChat
@Mayana: Operators are the people that can do things like kicking, muting or banning people.
@Mayana: Voices don't really have much power, they can just speak when the channel is being moderated, which doesn't matter here.
@Mayana: For me, ops show up as @ signs and voices as +.

Join: klam
klam: wow this place is completely antithetical to fun now
klam: gj all
Cookie: Hey, I just noticed that there's a user called Deni on the site.
Mode: [+v klam] by ChanServ
Ogre: You're welcome.
Cookie" Who's ChanServ?
Cookie: Wait..
Cookie: Is that Ford?
+klam: who the hell is cookie?
Cookie: Ah nvm
Ogre: We had some serious goat poop going on before and you missed that, so...
Cookie: I'm Dini.
+klam: oh, of course
Cookie: Hey Malk.
+klam: hi.

@Mayana: ChanServ is the friendly little bot that Malk just used to get the +v mode, because he's registered and logged in.
Cookie: Yeah, I just realised that.
Cookie: I got scared for a second and I thought that Ford was invited as well.
+klam: he was invited
+klam: briefly.
Cookie: What happened to him?
@IAP: And I nearly took my leave when he showed up.
@Mayana: We already told you. He asked for nudes and got banned.
@IAP: He couldn't control himself and ended up being banned.
Cookie: Oh.
Cookie: I used to think that he was a nice person.
Cookie: Now I regret thinking that.

Apologies to those such as Tim and Crescent who were caught in the crossfire, but you can see how amputation was necessary. This was just a snippet of the stupidity in there today that I mostly found amusing for the bit about IPs. And also confirmation of the depths of Ford's shocking depravity.

IAP's deep well of hatred for a random autistic kid has certainly been an interesting thing to explore as well.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Honestly, I was incredibly embarrassed for Ford. I mean, setting out to troll until you're banned is one thing, but asking all the women for nudes? Who thinks that's clever or funny in the year of our lord 2017? I feel like I just watched a toddler walk into my living room, take a huge steaming dump on the rug, and giggle like it's the height of comedy.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
I guess if your goal is to trigger people tho...

Although that's just speculation on my part. No idea wtf Ford is thinking at any given moment and thank God for that.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I mean, it accomplished the goal of getting him banned, but can't he at least put in more effort? Back in my day, when we trolled foreign IRC channels, we took pride in our craftsmanship.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
This reminds me, I'd like to recommend #tranceland to anyone who was banned from our channel. It's on the same server. You kids do a better job this time, jeez.

There's a log somewhere of Malk, Coins, and Sent getting banned from that one with style.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Can I get that log?

Villain Lair

6 years ago
What do you suggest I do next time? Actually spend the time and effort to hack a shitty normalfag irc just so I can do what? ban people? berate them?

ITT: "Ford is surprisingly a person on the internet?"

Also you never answered: nudes y/n?

Villain Lair

6 years ago
That was her first time logging into this site in like a year. FEEL SPECIAL and don't expect it to happen again.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Dang.

That's too bad, I guess.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
»»Orange has Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Endmaster: over the summer
Steve: Fucking kike jew bitch.
@Marian: You were off luring little girls into your boat or something or so you claimed
Steve: Ah, I popped my head in during the summer.
Steve: Both in the chat and the little girls.
»» Steve raises hand for high-five, looking for Klam

Thank God all the terrible people are gone and the chat is back to normal now. A classy place, once again.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Oh shit whoops.

Lost connection and accidentally rejoined.

Better go uninstall the client.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Guess you're unbanned if you managed to log on.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Get it? Because head can mean the head of the penis, or like it can mean just looking around? I'm a delight.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Tim you can come back if you want, you were just an innocent bystander of Ax's rampage.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Oh cool.

Please disregard what I said earlier.

Wait... Nah, I'm still banned. But if I lose connection, I guess it's a thing I can do.

Think I'll just stay banned though.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I unbanned you. You didn't do anything, I was just blanket banning most of the new people.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Thanks. Nice place you got there.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Steve was so rabidly against your unbanning that you're pretty much required to return now, at least for awhile.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Alright. Give me a bit.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I was quite sure terd was going to hit the fan at the villain lair when I saw EM's blanket invite.  As it turns out, terd did hit the fan, and they received a blanket-guillotine experience. I'm glad I was not involved in this tumultuous occurence. :)

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Villain Lair

6 years ago

:/ It's alright. ^_^

Villain Lair

6 years ago

BlackHawke or was it BlueSabere? They were also appalled and shocked by things such as porn. 

Is it like a retarded person thing or something? I'll have to run tests, research, and perhaps several experiments on the matter later. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Nah wasn't Azure/Blackhawke/BlueSabre, Cookie was Dini apparently.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I'm aware that it was Dini. I was just searching for the correlation between past banned trolls and their shock at porn. Well, I suppose Dini was someone that was technically banned for awhile, so that explains some things. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
And yet Dini is still actively using the Discord to generate smut from a robot and according to her own words watches hentai constantly and does God knows what on 'the dark web' every day. (Whatever it was was too illegal for her to even describe on a site as innocent as CYS)

She really can't make up her mind what image she wants to project. I can only assume a splintered personality due to severe head trauma might be an underlying factor.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I suppose I'll just be penciling in possible head trauma. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I asked in the five minutes I was there, but I figured I ask here as well. Is there a convenient way to use the chat on an iPhone?

Villain Lair

6 years ago
You need to download an IRC client for the iPhone, I'm sure you can pull up a list of popular ones somewhere. But you're probably banned by now anyway.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

What was the reason this time? Ebon asking for nudes too?

Villain Lair

6 years ago
I think she just went down the list murdering anyone she had an IP for tbh.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Nah, I’m no where near Ford’s level of degeneracy. 

Villain Lair

6 years ago
me too sleep tight

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Would you look at that; I am banned. After I went and downloaded a client and everything. ‘Tis a shame.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Villain Lair

6 years ago
I actually went to log into this out of curiosity and had to download an app and deal with it texting me a code followed by telling me I was being 'rate limited' and thus not allowed to even attempt to use it. Discord continues to blow.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
nmf you got shit internet on the moon or wherever you are

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Ebon, you're unbanned.

Ford, you're still banned.

That is all.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Many thanks.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Crescent you're unbanned.  Nevermind, you're still banned too.

Ford you're still banned.

That is all.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
Many thanks.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Wow... What did ford ever do? Oh wait, never mind.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Yeah, kinda noticed just now haha. xD

Villain Lair

6 years ago
You should send a bunch of PMs to Malk about it, he'll fight for your cause.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

But wasn't he the one that was complaining about all us new people? :/

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I think she's being sarcastic.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I'm not worried about it.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I was the one complaining about new people. Malk hates you specifically.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

He does?! D: What have I done to him?

Villain Lair

6 years ago

I haven't seen any evidence of you being a problem, so goodness knows what Malk is thinking.

Villain Lair

6 years ago

Leora, welcome to the Villain Lair.

That is all.

Villain Lair

6 years ago
a damn shame :P really thought it was temporary until now

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Current Line Up

The Villains

Axiom

Ebon

EndMaster

IAP

Malk

Mayana

Mizal

Steve

Wibbons

Prospects

Chris

Coins

Corgi

Digit

IBV

Ogre

Sentinel

Ugilick

Hang Arounds

AzBaz

Tim

Zake

Bucky and Leora, you're banned.

That is all.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
a shame. I'm the best addition to any place on the internet.

what's the juice on bucky getting b&?

Villain Lair

5 years ago

He and Axiom had a...disagreement.

Again. Lol.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Being a ethnic minority in the lair sure is rough. I think my Japanese heritage has given me unfair discrimination, only because I indulge and show off our culture.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

weebfag

Villain Lair

5 years ago
I do not condone racism and racial slurs, vanilla face

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Vanilla is dark brown, try again you bean eating fraud

Villain Lair

5 years ago
I also do not condone Brown on Brown violence.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

I'm black on the inside Mizal god don't assume my race

Villain Lair

5 years ago
I didn't know you were japatarded.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Japan superpower 2020

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Probably the first time I'm glad my name is on a list.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
The Council of Nine has eighteen members. It's a good thing this's a writing site. :)

Villain Lair

5 years ago

... Well, technically, it's the Council of Six, and their 12 advisors and associates.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Or as they call them in Biker gangs, Prospects and Hang Arounds

Villain Lair

5 years ago

What Tim said.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

No you're not a member of the Council Ebon.

e: aw man

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Yeah, even Steve sorta mentioned the confusing levels how "in" we all are in the Lair. At the very least, I'd say Ebon is a full fledged council member.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Updated the list.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
IAP isn't a villain? At least I'm not a hand around though.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Oh yeah, End wasn't on the original list. I forgot to count him.

I guess it's supposed to be 7 unless stated otherwise.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Added IAP.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
7 is a much more Godly number anyway.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Woo, I feel validated now. I knew walking into the lair would make people remember I have a copy of the keys.

I really ought to write something substantial a couple times to level up from a hang around tho.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Being a Hang Around is cool, though.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Actually... I guess you're right. It is the separation with the smallest number of people, so it must be unique!

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Just write a story to supplant one of Seth's featured games, it's what I did.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
No real idea why I was banned, nor why I wasn't on the list of all people ever invited including Ford. Probably the connection issues.

shrugs

I uninstalled the app a few days ago anyway because it was being a pain in the ass.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

It somehow does not surprise me that Chris is on the Prospects section. 

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Soon, I will take over the Council and rule CYS with an iron fist.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

I think Steve is far ahead of you.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Thanks for the vote of confidence, AYT.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

You are absolutely welcome. Return to the depths of hell, feel free to climb the ranks.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
He has a featured game so he's higher than some of the others. Just hasn't done anything particularly villainous.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Why am I only a prospect? What must I do to level up, becoming a villain is my life's calling

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Try winning the EPIC contest. That might do it.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Simple, I already got that in the bag.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

My story is going to bury yours.

Politely.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

And mine yours. 

Not politely.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

That is yet to be known.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
That's great and all but you're still fighting the others for second place.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

I’m sorry, but I don’t think I’ll lose to a furry story. Thank you very much.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Are you willing to put another 500 points on that? I'd like mine back, thank you very much.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Oh please yes, but why stop at five hundred. I’ll bet the rest of my points, so 754?. How about it? Willing to lose 754 points for some story about furries?

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Done.

I almost feel bad for you.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
So is this 754 points on winning overall? So if someone other than you two win, you both lose 754 points? Or is this 754 points from the loser to whoever ranks higher in the results?

Villain Lair

5 years ago

This is some high stakes gambling going on here.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
I was assuming highest ranked assuming we both placed, but I'm pretty confident I'm going to be in first anyway so it may be moot.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

I just made it for whoever does better in the contest.

Oh by the way, if you guys tie; you both lose 754 points.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Lol. Not part of the deal but I kind of expected you'd get some kind of 'pray I don't alter it further' moment in there.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Well, guess I better mark this bet down.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Well, I’m definitely going to enjoy winning this thing a lot more. Hope you know it’ll just turn out to be a repeat of our last bet. You know, where I completely destroyed you ^_^

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Right, 'completely destroyed me' in a contest I didn't even try in. Interesting you're doing the exact same thing you bitched about WIBN doing now.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Yeah, I was hoping you'd notice that. Glad to know you had the same opinion as me then. In any case I'm going to go write. I think I remember something about having a bet to win, and I can't leave that alone, or I might just lose. 

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Being a hypocrite is actually far worse than misplaced gloating just fyi, although now you've done both.

But yes, judging by the word count you told me earlier, you really should get to writing

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Hey, remember when I beat you in a contest? good times

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Hey be glad you’re not listed as a Hang Around, or one of the many derogatory biker slang names that they usually call women.

Fortunately unlike a real outlaw biker club, we’re equal opportunity.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
I'm not sure Ugilick could ever be a true villain.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

He is still bound by petty morality.

Says the guy who is still bound by petty morality.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Funny enough Ug used to call himself "The dick of CYS" in his profile though even back in the old days, I never really got that impression.

Nowadays, he'd have to work really hard indeed for such a title.

Honestly, I should just put Wibbons and Mayana to round out "The 9"

Wibbons has got a featured story and he taunted Mizal about her dead cat once (Yes, yes, I know you don't like it brought up) which is pretty villainous.

And Mayana is self explanatory.  (She's a blind monster that pretends to be nice to trick children and eat their eyes.)

EDIT: Promoted. Steve (And Ebon) can rant about it later and we'll all have a good laugh.

Besides, some prospect can always shoot Wibbons and take his place.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Killa called me that once. I hopped into the middle of a flame war and made fun of both people. One thing led to another and Killa said, "From this day on, you shall be known as the dick of CYS"

I was so proud. Added it to my profile.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Current Line Up

The Villains

Axiom

Ebon

EndMaster

IAP

Malk

Mayana

Mizal

Steve

Wibbons

Prospects

Bucky

Chris

Coins

Corgi

Digit

IBV

Ogre

Sentinel

Ugilick

Hang Arounds

AzBaz

Mynoris

Patar

Tim

Zake

Bucky, you're unbanned.

That is all.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
dammit. I felt a tension in my testicles and I thought "Finally, I must be unbanned from the villain lair" but it must just be a cancerous lump analogous to your post in this thread

Villain Lair

5 years ago
I think I’ve been unbanned for awhile. But I’ve been busy trying to get a dog that loves water but is terrified of swimming, despite being a good swimmer, to conquer his fear.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Patar/3iguy/Triclops welcome to the Villain Lair.

That is all.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
the guy who does nothing? now, like stryker in the OP, I too question the recruitment standards. I barely keep him on the discord this makes 0 sense to me.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Laziness mostly. Patar was suddenly talking to me a lot in Discord so I just invited him to the Villain Lair so I could have less tabs open and not bother with Discord at all. Turned out to have the added bonus side effect though of pissing off Malk for whatever reason, so it's just as well as I did.

In any case, I would think it was obvious by now that the Villain Lair hasn’t had standards for a very long time.

I think Malk said he was going to invite Bluefur next. Stay tuned.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
I was wondering too but okay laziness makes perfect sense. He can be replacement Mynoris I guess?

He actually does more than Malk does lately anyway, in that he posts about as much and has rated a few games since May.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

Current Line Up

The Villains

Axiom

Chris

Ebon

EndMaster

IAP

Mayana

Mizal

Steve

Wibbons

Prospects

Bucky

Coins

Corgi

Digit

IBV

Malk

Ogre

Sentinel

Ugilick

Hang Arounds

AYT

Havoc

Patar

Tim

And as usual, Ford you're still banned

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Congratulations, Chris! You deserve the seat more than I do, lol. Plus, now I have the fun goal of dethroning Malk. :)

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Neither one of you have done anything villainous honestly and I have no idea what brought this on and also am not going to backread.

I mean I guess making fun of my cat was pretty evil, I loved that cat. So you're technically more villainous than Chris if that's the criteria we're using.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Eb was going on about how Chris is a better writer and we're basically equal amounts of villain. I didn't feel like arguing nor had any comebacks. I'll just kill Malk eventually and it'll be all good.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Thinking Malk will probably just kill himself from the way he's been going on tbh, find a better challenge.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
I like everyone else though. (Well, not Eb as much for obvious reasons, but he deserves a seat.) That only leaves the Canadian.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

To give a more full story: Wibn suggested klam be kicked off in favor of Chris, so I argued for Wibbons being kicked rather than klam. You know, because klam is more villainous AND a better writer. Wibn was our weakest link, and thus the most obvious choice to be kicked off.

Villain Lair

5 years ago
e: nvm I forgot Digit is not a real villain yet because we still have some standards at least, whew

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Keyword: YET

Villain Lair

5 years ago
Go win the contest.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

I would like to thank everyone in the Lair for my ascension. Especially WIBN, the poor bastard whose head I had to chop off to get this spot.

Villain Lair

5 years ago

This is a pleasant update. Congrats to Chris who is much more deserving of the place than Wibbons.

Villain Lair

one year ago

Man, the old villain lair did have some funny moments.

Also Ford, you're still banned.

That is all.

Villain Lair

one year ago

Wait what happened to Chris

Was that a discord thing or am I just dumb

Villain Lair

one year ago

He's dead for his own good.

Villain Lair

one year ago
Lol, I recall finding out that the villain lair was on this one chat room app and downloading it and searching for it. Also, I thought Chris was a really productive respected member of the site in his last days.

Villain Lair

one year ago

Chris is experiencing technical difficulties.

Villain Lair

11 months ago

Shut up fatty 

Villain Lair

11 months ago

I saw that second sentence and hoped he was banned from the site.