WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

OFFICIAL official CYS Discord

5 months ago
https://discord.gg/jzyDE47

Now we have a place like the forum that is not the forum. But please continue to be kind to your forum and visit it regularly, it gets lonely.

I'm a little busier than I expected to be today so I'm just tossing the link up for now, I'll edit in a proper OP later and get around to handing out bans and such when I can.

The idea is that it is more writing and storygame focused than Zag's Discord and less full of obnoxious idiocy than Ford's. Feels like a niche we've been missing.

THE RULES, updated 11/29/18

1.) You must give the name of your CYS account upon entry.
2.) Do not be too annoying.
3.) Do not be too easily annoyed.
4.) Writing and storygame discussion takes priority over your shitposting.
5.) DO NOT SAY 'OWO'
6.) By remaining in this server you acknowledge that the Mad Max movies are excellent, Gandalf is wonderful and good (as is Tolkien himself), and the Western genre is quality entertainment.
7.) Anything that would get you banned on CYS will get you banned here.
8.) Some things that would not get you banned in CYS can also get you banned here.

5 months ago

Looking like a serious set up so far. yes

5 months ago
There are two paths for a discord chat server focused around writing (been tried before):

1) It will die out very very quickly regardless of the effort put into it. In fact, the more effort put into it the faster it will die.
2) All channels will be excessively unused and dead except for a single general chat and or lounge-like channel.

Bonus points for getting over 5 people actually consistently talk about writing and stuff.

Bonus points for not deleting any channel and instead sticking them in large catagories as used/unused.

5 months ago
I have an IRC channel with at least ten people who consistently talk about writing. I don't think it's as hard as you make it out to be when everyone who would be in there is coming from a writing site.

5 months ago
Literally anyone who has ever used discord for anything will tell you about the two glaring rookie mistakes made so far:

1) there are more channels than members
2) You have 6 bots already. 1 bot per 10 members is a good ratio to shoot for, and max out at 5 or 6 bots with a 100+ person server.

You have 6 bots and a billion more channels than necessary. Anyone who has used discord for any amount of time or tried to make a server will tell you the exact same things. When you start a server it's hard to not make a channel for everything but until you have an active group of people doing shit consistently on the server you may as well just have 2 channels max and a single bot. I guarantee 50% of the current channel list will be 0 content and 90% will be abandoned within a year.

The audience you're aiming for is not the audience available.

5 months ago
No you're actually wrong, I know most of the people who will be in there already and I know the kinds of things they like to talk about to a degree that it will annoy me and others. It's just like owning pets, you know from the start they'll need a place to shit.

I've already said I'm going to prune the bots once I mess around with their commands and figure out which ones are actually necessary.

But I said it in there and of course you're banned so how could you know.

5 months ago
it will die with all those channels.

5 months ago

Various people, welcome to Mizal's Discord.

Ford, you're banned.

That is all.

5 months ago
Eleven people so far, I'd say we're doing pretty well.

5 months ago
Final tally for the day, 19.

5 months ago
I'd check it out, but — y'know...my data being what it is and all. According to what I read about Discord data consumption, I could probably spend a half hour there per day if I didn't do anything else at all online. Maybe when Trump's affordable internet finally hits the backwoods and if you haven't moved on to something else by then, I might pop in.

5 months ago
I don't understand how your tiny spot in Missouri is the only place in America that AT&T hasn't completely taken over yet.

I mean this is maybe the one example of a time you want to embrace the Borg and where are they?

5 months ago
Just a little about the channel set up, as certain salty naysayers have expressed doubts. However obviously driven by petty jealously such concerns are, I want to lay them to rest.

Besides the main chat, we have:

1.) A writing channel for in depth discussion or drawing attention to threads and storygames.

2.) Scripting and advanced editor help. This is the only one we could easily do without, but just included for completion's sake and because if someone needs a lot of handholding it would add clutter to the writing channel.

3.) Tabletop and board games chat. This is frequently a popular topic in the Villain's Lair.

4.) Playing games with bots. This is the most popular channel so far. In fact, it seems people love the bots I have heard so much negativity expressed towards.

5.) Food talk

6.) Animal pics. And we have multiple bots that will find and post them for us.

7.) A channel for playing with the music bot. It's very popular. Both the music bot and channel were added by request.

Those are the good channels. But the bad ones I'm never going to bother reading are just as necessary.

8.) A debate channel for Steve to have long pointless and obnoxious arguments in.

9.) A toilet to spew memes into

10.) General shitposting, bot spam and anime discussion.

11.) Interest checks and discussion for roleplaying stuff.

Most of these have seen activity today. If any turn out not to be needed I'll remove them, and if more are requested I'm willing to make them. It takes like, a second either way, and it's not a big deal at all to anyone rational.

5 months ago

Jesus, I barely do much other then lurk around the discord server but damn, you got like 3 of the things. Maybe I wont get banned randomly in this one or get really confused as to what the topic is about.

5 months ago
The other ones are more like Discords made by site members that other site members hang around at, they're fine for that but none have much to do with writing. Plus I'm an admin so mine wins.

5 months ago
After a quick gander over the different servers and such, I can fully say that this is a definite improvement in terms of CYS topicality. Nice job, Mizal! I will look forward to lurking around peoples different stories, make some reviews here and there, and steal some cooking recipes from the food channel.

5 months ago
Cool beans. I actually made a discord account finally for it. Thanks, Mizal!

5 months ago

The true holy land appears on the horizon at last; let us march about and sound the trumpets.

5 months ago
I mean to be completely honest I feel like installing Discord at all might've been a terrible mistake and that no one who uses is is it going to do anything productive ever again but, it's been fun.

5 months ago

I was thinking that through interacting with the community a bit in the discord server, I might slowly become more active on the site as well. I do however understand where you're coming from. The discord will serve as another distraction for those who are already active and/or productive on the site. Hopefully it balances out at the very least, and serves to be as useful as it is distracting.

5 months ago

A product of Chris, Sent, and Ebon goofing around in the Discord:

Sent: It's the distant year of 2005. In the deserted streets of New York, one minotaur cop has been kicked off the force with nothing but a gun a dream, and a thirst for vengeance.
Chris: Rex Cowington, once a loose cannon cop who didn't play by the rules, now hunted by cyborg zombie ninjas now that he isn't protected by the force.
Ebon: The only possible way for him to combat the constant tide of enemies was to form a group.
Sent: And it was a good job he wasn't alone: Enter Biff Tiddly, World Heavyweight Future Boxing Champion and King of the Fish Men
Chris: Biff and Rex were friends in the Academy before Biff left the force to become a Future Boxer, and now they were teamed up again to get revenge for the death of Rex's family at the hands of the cyborg zombie ninjas. But they weren't alone, enter
Ebon: Casablanca Cleo the African dinosaur. She was perhaps the deadliest of her kind weighing about 5 pounds on a good day.

And then we ran out of time.

Coming soon to Blockbuster Video, alongside a tie-in NES platformer that we promise will suck...

2005: ZOO IN THE STREETS

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago
Little dude has been really persistent so here we go. Ace/Jeff/Tyler/whatever the hell your name is this week, I did say I'd let you back in the Discord but I hope you understand the implication of 'Herculean task'. I'm not going to make it easy for you...so I hope you like homework.

I'll give you two options.

Option 1

Read all three of the following books:

The Good Earth, by Pearl S. Buck
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, by Betty Smith
Watership Down, by Richard Adams

And use whatever your latest account is to write 1000 words about each and post threads in the Reading Corner. It shouldn't take 1000 words just to summarize the plots so be prepared to talk about the characters, how you felt about it all, or any of the other deep complex thoughts that I'm sure routinely go through your little preteen brain.

Or, you can try for Option 2:

Write a storygame of at least 15000 words that can maintain a rating of 5/8 or more. Not getting caught and banned while in the process is something I'm leaving you to your own devices on.

Neither of these are especially difficult, but I have confidence that you lack the dedication, discipline, and general intelligence levels to pull this off. I will be pleasantly surprised if you succeed and even cease to call you an idiot in places where you're likely to read it.

Who knows, maybe if you go above and beyond you can even impress Endmaster so much he lets you back onto the site. (wouldn't bet on it though...)

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago

Why exactly was MrAce banned from CYS? Was it because of shitposting, or anything like that? 

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago
Thrice SHAMED as Mr. Ace, then he later turned out to be previously permabanned alt spammer jeffturtle.

Seems mostly reformed now at least in the spamming department, but
not my call to make and anyway being banned twice for unrelated reasons is a pretty strong indicator that that boy ain't right.

Maybe his case can be looked at by a judge again once he gets through puberty.

Although, he's in the same Discord with you and DarkPhoenix so you probably could've asked him yourself.

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago

Well, damn. 

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago

Jeff's tombstone:

Teenage Mutant Aspie Retard

jeff21turtle, jeff22turtle, helloiamturtle, jeff23turtle, jeff24turtle, jeff25turtle, jeff26turtl, thetyrant21, iamashark, darkdoom333, darkdoom, helloend, jef21turtle, darkdoomiscool, Nightshade333, helpme987, helpme333, whatisgoingon, helloiamcool, hellohearmeout, fathertime, Pain, itisme, thisisnotagame, thisisnogame, jeffffffffff, listen, Jeff_, Jeff__, Whynot, Jeffisaturtle21, MrAce, Jeff_the_Turtle, Jeff_the_Turtle2, Jeff_the_turtle3, SuperSerpent321, MrAce, My_Name_is_boi, Tyler_Da_Typist

His ongoing shitposting/spamming aside, he managed to sneak in with Mr.Ace and still fucking failed spectacularly as far as writing is concerned.

On top of all that apparently he bitched about being banned, claiming that "JJJ would be rolling over in his grave" to see what the site "has become" and how things were better in the "old days" before "all of us" showed up.

The fucktard wasn't even AROUND during the so called "old days." and which old days is he talking about? Is he talking about when Bad Mod Kiel was around creating his own personal harem and Con Mod Seth was ripping off kids with Kickstarter scams?

Is he talking about before that when you had utter fucking chaos with fucktards like Honor4Ever and Ryder spamming dumb ass shit?

Or is he talking about even before that when you had Warrior Cat shit all over the goddamn site?

Obviously Jeff doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about when he's going on about the "good old days" that never really existed and as far as I'm concerned he's in DrkPhoenix territory.

And if he REALLY feels like things were better back then and the site sucks a lot now, why the hell does he want to be here still? (Yes I know, it's Hotel California syndrome common to internet forums)

So fuck Jeff, fuck Mr.Ace and fuck whatever other dumbshit alt he sneaks in under. He's banned whenever he pops up.

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago

He sure liked turtles. 

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago
Yeah that rant he went on in Ford's Discord is really going to follow him a long time and bite him in the ass forever lol. Pretty sure he was barely even potty trained during the 'good old days' he speaks of so maybe that's why he didn't notice how shitty the forums used to be.

I believe even the most idiotic 11 year old is capable of growing up and joining society some day but in his case it will probably have to involve being better at not immediately giving away every alt.

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago

He's grovelling to me in the Discord now. And while I appreciate a good grovel it's a little late especially after my above post.

My advice is he stays away from the site for a couple months, gets a different IP, lays extremely low to the point where nobody knows who the fuck he is. Like basically not speak and just write. Probably not a good idea for him to go blabbing on Discord who he is now either.

And its possible in a couple of years (Assuming we're all still alive) I might forget all about it even if I find out he's using an alt. (presumably a more productive one that didn't cause suspicion in the first place).

It's the best deal he's going to get.

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago
He successfully rejoined as Mr. Ace before, he just needs to stop drawing all this attention to himself and do it again, minus the whole being an idiot who joins contests and fails at them part.

It's pretty difficult for anyone to even notice you exist as long as you're not posting but somehow none of these 'but I just want to write stories!' people never figure that out.

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago

"Outhers"? I want to believe that that's just how they'd spell it in the UK. Kind of like the words "color" and "colour."

Also, what ever happened to 3J?

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago
He tripped and fell off the edge of the planet.

Also Saika was never banned, and 'Sakia' doesn't exist.

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago
iirc he got a job as a dev (frontend or netsec I think) some ages ago and since he didnt like it he hung himself with a belt

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago

"This site has turned to shit and I'm glad to be banned because there is no point in being on a site like this."

And then he proceeds to make a bunch of alts in futile attempts to sneak into the site. Of course those all failed spectacularly. RIP Jeff he couldn't sneak like Snake to get that S rank. "Jeff? Jeff talk to me! Jeff?! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFF!"

But really, maybe he'll lay low for a year or two, secretly working on his writing skills, and he'll pop back in and pull a me. Until then, we'll just keep making fun of him for being a bumbling fucktard.

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago
Somehow I doubt it... he doesn't seem particularly willing to learn.

Mr. Ace's challenge

5 months ago
I admire his dedication and can-do attitude. Who says you need to graduate the fifth grade to succeed in life?

CYS Discord Rogues Gallery

5 months ago
Nothing too special yet but I hope that in time this list grows and becomes packed with drama and vital nutrients.

Some guy with two commas for a name - kicked a couple of times by Deputy Chris and then banned by End for refusing to give name. Allegedly claimed his refusal to answer a simple question was 'trolling'.

Anon - totally on the level seeming username, did not give name, kicked by me.

Crusader - kicked by me, didn't give name and seemed kind of dumb

drooly - Entered with Dini in possession of furry avatar and claimed to be 'literally Ryder'. Banned by me. Oddly, no comment on any of this from Dini.

El_Fresco - banned by Endmaster, don't know the details but heard he was being a retard on the forum and got banned here also. Also he was Sharkworld so whatever.

Ford - banned by me for disrespecting the M, and for being Ford

Leora - Kicked by Deputy Ebon for sleeping with Ford and potential to suddenly be Ford.

MoreCowbell - kicked by deputy Ebon. His reputation preceded him.

Theseus - possibly Danaos? Kicked by me for not giving name. Seriously are people logging in and then IMMEDIATELY tabbing out to not look at the channel again for hours so that they can't see the question asked literally less than two minutes after their arrival? This seems very unlikely yet it keeps happening.

Tyler_Da_Typist - Banned by Endmaster. Easily identified Mr. Ace/Jeff Turtle alt.

Let me know if I missed any. And while I've been doing a lot of kicking I'm probably going to start moving to more bans if these people who just log in and say nothing continue to be nuisances adding nothing of value.

5 months ago

Banned King Raptor as well. Can't remember what for exactly, but I wrote that was he was being a faggot so it was a legit reason.

5 months ago
Oh right that was El_Fresco aka Sharkworld78 aka shitposting copypasta memelord.

Fucker better make that Hitler game for real if he ever hopes to redeem himself.

5 months ago

I can confirm that Theseus was not me. If I wanted to join your Discord, I would just use my original name. Come on now.

5 months ago
End pointed out that you liked your silly Greek names so that was the best lead we had to go on.

5 months ago

Understandable. Still, I'd at least have the courtesy to use one of the three usernames I've had on this site so I'd be easily recognizable.

5 months ago
That's your reasoning? I was wondering why I got kicked. Pretty stupid on Ebon's part seeing as I've never trolled anyone here and as far as I know have never once acted like Ford on Discord or otherwise.

And Ford said I get "special treatment" here because of him? Haha, that's been nothing but a negative.

5 months ago
Never said anything about acting like Ford, it was 'might suddenly be Ford.'

As in he could be in your account the way he's already done on the site multiple times because you're trusting and dumb.

5 months ago
He hasn't been allowed on any of my devices in months. (Though I did log in as him like a month ago to proofread some stuff)

5 months ago

Mizal said you'd basically have to break up with Ford and set his balls on fire before you could join her Discord.

(Mizal actually just said to break up with Ford. If it was my Discord you could just set his balls on fire, and I'd let you stay.)

5 months ago
She could easily do it the next time she helps him put his pants on.

5 months ago
Haha that was a spectacular failure. Wasn't really worth the joke it was intended as.

5 months ago

your battered wife routine gets really annoying, and there's only so long anyone can picture you eating ford's unwashed ass to make him happy without reacting in violent disgust 

5 months ago
If you're picturing that it's your own fault... that's disgusting.

Besides, it's not like I just sit around complaining about Ford all the time- certainly no more often than the rest of you do. There's no "battered wife routine", I've been in an abusive relationship and this isn't it. I joined the Discord because I heard there was actual writing discussion, but if I have questions I can just post them on the forums.

5 months ago

she says, wiping a fresh dingleberry off her tongue. 

pro tip, it's not abuse if your boyfriend wants you to stomp on his balls 

5 months ago
Ew... if that's the kind of thing you think about, you need help...

And I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what a dingleberry is.

5 months ago

it's when a piece of shit gets lodged in your ass hairs, and you have to pull it out to get all the shit out of your asscrack after dropping a fat deuce. sometimes it gets some blood on it 

5 months ago
Ugh... I was right, I didn't want to know that.

5 months ago

well im sorry, mrs perfectly shaved asscrack. 

tell me, when you wax your asshole, do you do ford's as well? 

5 months ago
He's trying to grow his out. I think he said something about braiding it.

5 months ago
the braids harken back to my northern european roots

5 months ago

Though I don’t know you too well, one thing I do know is that every time someone makes some sort of remark about you, you always must reply with a petty playground insult that only the most proficient 2 year old could spout from their toothless gums. It’s a waste of your time. Go back to helping Ford put on his socks and perhaps that will teach you some sense of vocabulary. 

5 months ago
I'm not entirely certain you'e got the right person here... `Most of the time people make fun of me here for making futile attempts to defend myself rather than launching into the general insult trade. I've been called a doormat or a pushover many times for exactly that. If your going to mock me for a lack of creative insults that's fine, but I don't use 2-year-old insults either. The reason people tease me here so often is that I don't come back with insults at all. Defending myself may be a waste of time, but you seem to have either never seen me say anything or just grossly misunderstood the bandwagon you're trying to jump on here.

5 months ago

I admire you for your guts. Please do spend more time on here. Maybe it will give you inspiration to write something of value. I wish you luck on your quest. Tie some shoelaces.

5 months ago
And because you're constantly on the defensive and have literally no other fighting stance besides 'cringe and make excuses' you lose every argument, even the ones that shouldn't be allowed to become arguments in the first place. This has been explained but you don't learn.

I mean look at you here, being pushed into a corner by a small child. It's embarrassing.

5 months ago
What are you talking about? I haven't been pushed into any corners. I've given no excuses and done no cringing here. I'm sure there are plenty of valid examples of whatever it is you're talking about but this conversation isn't one of them.

4 months ago
Just banned HighSchoolAtomBomb for being Azure bisexual..

aka BlueSabere, ChickenStew23, ChickenNotStew, Justtellmewhoyouare, Chickenstew2300, Stopitmods, Torinator, Torinator2, Grants, RedSabre, GreenSabre, GreenSabere, Nohate, RedSaberee, TFWQ, BlackHawke, BlackHawk, Seriously, UserName2, Answers2000, Fallure, Life, EndHatesMe, YupIKnow, WishIDidntHaveToSpam, StayingAwayFromForum, INeverSaidThat, EndLetMeTalkItOut, StopBanning, LemonJuice, PmedMizalProofAskHer, ImInnocent, AskMizalForProof, ImDesperate, ReadForProof, FinalPost, DontBanMakingStory, REALfinalPost, TheTypist, iAMthatDENSE, AzureChevalier, MagnoliaEclair, LionsRoar, TuxedoMask, KeeperLord, DragonKnight, Reilly, RugbyFlanker, PleaseStopBanningMe, Capulet, CtrlAltDel, Randumbucket, WhitePaladin, JosephJoestar

Better late than never lol. And he was doing so well this time, I had no idea. I was actually checking another user entirely against Azure.

4 months ago
Massive 4 meg screenshot of giant thread: Knights of the New Order (spergin Azure)

Just linking this for nostalgia's sake, it's still such a good thread. Not the entire thing unfortunately, and I wound up just grabbing a screenshot because the Wayback Machine was giving errors at the time. Kind of a longshot, but did anyone who happens to be reading this happen to get it archived?

4 months ago

read through that whole shitstorm and I wish for death

5 months ago

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: IMMIGRATION PAPERS ARE MANDATORY.

Because the CYS discord is a place for cool kids only, it's also subject to extreme vetting. On the off chance that all the people we're kicking aren't just alts of the same people not admitting it, or they really are just newbies who jumped on the discord before jumping on the site, YOUR ACCOUNT NAME IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO STAY HERE. If you're not a member of CYS, then frankly what are you even doing? If you really do just join Discords and immediately stop reading them, or you happen to have the reaction time of an autistic slug, then at least do the reverse and post who you're supposed to be on Discord here and save us all the trouble.

The username in the discord is preferred, though. You immediately lose brownie points for making us do anything in another tab just to confirm who you are.

5 months ago
Some of these people were given literally hours to respond.

I was confused as to why that kept happening and then I remembered the average site user really IS pretty dumb.

Try messaging a random online person sometime and see what I mean.

5 months ago

You message random people here? I rarely feel the need to message anyone.

5 months ago

Just kicked myself.

Feels good man.

5 months ago
Also declared a most definitely homoerotic love for Tim, but, we kinda already suspected that one.

5 months ago

Yeah, like there was every any doubt.

4 months ago
Just bumping this because a couple of people have asked for the address recently.

Also, many of you were murdered by that madman Chris last night, a few of you unjustly so I figured you might need the link again.

4 months ago

You gave me this power, Mizal. I'm just using it.

4 months ago

LOL

4 months ago
I'm not adrogynous. :(
Surprised I wasn't called a weeb faggot. :)

4 months ago

Digit out weebs everyone else so he got top billing for it.

4 months ago
I'm a little disturbed because this seems to be taking a cue from Ford's server of catgirl lolis but you worked so hard on this so I've changed my name to Procrastinating Faggot and yours to Trolling Faggot and we'll all just hang around and be faggots together awhile and see how it goes.

Steve had already changed his name back to just Steve by this morning even though the one you gave him was the most accurate of all, but I've fixed it now so he can't do that anymore.

e: forgot Killa, now he's Vanilla Faggot

4 months ago

Well there's an obvious difference, Ford calling everyone loli catgirls is obviously an indication of some sort of degenerate sexual fetish.

Calling everyone some sort of faggot on the other hand is just something funny to do.

Anyway, some of the faggot name changes you did are funnier (Malk = Depressed Faggot, etc.) I probably would have been a bit more accurate with some of the lesser members, but I was mildly preoccupied posting a trolling message at BGG as well. (Yes, there was a trolling theme last night, so I approve of your name change for me)

4 months ago
I nominate @Bucky as 'Toecutter's Faggot' if he ever recovers from Chris' savage kickings.

4 months ago
I am deeply offended.

4 months ago
been there done that

Orange did one with "Peasant" when she got ownership of the server and pretty often I'll change everyones' names to some theme. IIRC There's been faggot, nigger, cunt, peasant, various types of italian food, abtract text art, blank names, <name>bot, farts of various smells, everyone named spaghetti and one person named mom, and probably more I can't remember off the top of my head. I guess I should go about changing them again except killa will always be the best catgirl loli.

Edit:: Song lyrics wherein we would try to get people to put a message in chat and all the names would line up to make a song

Edit2:: Noticed theres a solid 32 which is exactly how many managed to consistently stay on my server (+-1) It'd be interesting to see what percentage is the same crowd and what people have completely abandoned discord overall compared to people who have also abandoned CYS or are on hiatus forever.

4 months ago
Just another day in furry hell:

4 months ago
Someone get that fool to stop using was as a verb.

4 months ago
@lordkarstark Bucky wants to give you wisdom

4 months ago

I'm an institutional man, now. Don't think I can handle life on the outside 

3 months ago

3 months ago
Funny I was just about to come and bump this thread since I noticed AzBaz had sent me confused messages in the IRC a few weeks ago because he never looked at the forums and hadn't been aware there was a Discord or where it was.

And yes, the pins are extremely gay. At a specific time of night that just
seems to happen to the channel.

e: aw damn somebody got rid of Malk's tourette's fit about Leora last night

3 months ago
I caused a fit? Huh... Didn't think anyone cared that much.

3 months ago

Aw man, how could you leave out the classic "With all my heart, I wish to do nasty things to Tim" pin?

I'd post it but I'm in Furry Hell and IIRC it's already been shared here so.

3 months ago

You degenerates can't have a complete fagfest, I have to leave some room for Sabley's blowjob posts and especially posts that are directly praising me. (And a big fuck you, to whoever deleted some of those.)

3 months ago
Huh, I never once did anything that got pinned. Shucks. I guess it's because I don't say random gay things.

3 months ago
I'd like to take this opportunity to to point out that I'm my Discord I have friendly chats with Sabley and AYT as well as Axiom even when they have constant access to the thing that make words appear on my phone screen. Thus laying to rest once and for all false accusations of a 'Queen Bee syndrome'.

I get along with other women just fine thank you just as long as they're not passive aggressive cunts. (Actually that could explain why Kiel and I stopped getting along...)

3 months ago
Mizal Hate Club: Featuring, Breezy, Kiel, and KitKatKaity

2 months ago
Well a whole bunch of you got randomly murdered by Steve so here's a bump to help you find the link again.

2 months ago

Why the hell did you give Steve any sort of power, you knew that was going to happen. Lol.

2 months ago
Really, if you look at it a certain way, getting kicked by Steve constantly is good motivation. It keeps them out of the Discord so that they can write a featured story, and then when they come back they get the role that makes him not able to do that anymore.

2 months ago

My point is that giving Steve ANY sort of power is a bad idea.

Your reasoning for doing so is bad and you should feel bad.

2 months ago
Agreed. That's like leaving Joffrey Baratheon unsupervised with a crossbow and a pair of whores.

2 months ago

*squints eyes and turns my head to the side*

yea i guess i could work faster on my games haha

2 months ago

Y’know, it would be a really awesome idea to give me some powers! Totally not begging, or anything. 

2 months ago
Everyone has the power to be an idiot.

2 months ago
It was within you all along...

one month ago
Zassuen is banned.

Malk is still in exile.

Ford, shockingly, is still banned.

I edited the server rules into the OP since no one ever reads them once they're in there.

@Flyboy , you can come back, no one will bite you. Except Corgi possibly but he has all his shots.

one month ago
At this rate I'll be a chat moderator in no time!

one month ago
Okay this is interesting. Somebody, I'm guessing Flyboy has given our link to what appeared to be two black people and uhhh...they didn't seem to appreciate the theme End picked for everyone's nicks last night. >.>

one month ago

How do we know if anyone is black?

one month ago
OK mystery potentially solved. Anyone heard of an app called Meetup? I'm playing Rimworld and too lazy to Google but a writing group has found the site and so I hope we didn't piss them off too bad lol.

one month ago

Googling any place called "Meetup" sounds like it would reveal much different results than a writing group.

one month ago
Yes that is true.

Anyway like I said I think we can assume everyone in their group should handle the forum just fine as well as getting critical reviews and all that if they didn't immediately get offended there. It would be pretty cool to get a bunch of new people at once who are actually into writing and not a class of 12 year olds.

But can you imagine if somebody had shared that invite on the COG server instead? Lol.

one month ago

There, everyone's some sort of Latin now instead of black, it's a step up.

one month ago

Oh great and powerful mod of the people, the Supreme and Lauded Mizal with a capital M, I humbly beg for readmission into the Amazing and Glorious Discord. May her glorious reign last a thousand years. I also beseech the many loyal constituents to show mercy upon me and to allow me back, knowing that Mizal is just and fair in her actions towards the people.

In addition to this, I acknowledge Tolkein as the great and powerful writer he is who never wrote anything even mildly bad in his life and as a literal God-King among men, Gandalf as a spectacular wizard, and I acknowledge Mad Max as an incredibly masterpiece of art that it truly is. 

one month ago

Lol cuck.

Wait a minute, when did you not like Mad Max? I know Bucky doesn't, but I thought you didn't mind it.

one month ago

I thought it was an excellent movie.

one month ago
me too

one month ago
You on the other hand can continue to rot out here in the parched desert until the buzzards pluck out your eyes and feed them to Maya.

one month ago
dunno what you have against me given I've never done anything against you :^)

one month ago
I'll unban you if you win a contest, how's that?

one month ago
yeah, I'll agree to that

one month ago

Living would be enough I imagine.

one month ago
Well done, you may reenter the promised land.

one month ago

Well someone certainly has a high opinion of her vagina.

one month ago
Just on the cusp of being crusty while still maintaining that youthful sheen; like a cut of prime rib left out overnight.

one month ago
I'm really glad you're not capable of winning any contests.

one month ago
If you can make metaphors that amusing, you can win a contest and ruin Mizal's day. Or I guess that's a simile. But that's a stupid name, so let's call it a metaphor.

one month ago
I got a good shot of winning contests between january and june since I'll be taking a paltry amount of credit hours next semester. I've also been writing consistently since making that initial game with the banana that I've already forgotten the name of.

one month ago

Considering you claimed the Edgelord contest wasn't a "real contest" and crossed it off and you still had Kiel and Seth's faggot contests listed on your to do list, you were pretty much doomed anyway.

one month ago
pibot is kill. rip in the piss.

one month ago

one month ago

To be fair, I did say I had you lot on the "No kill list."

(Well most of you anyway)

one month ago

I was a little sad at at losing so many pins but we're quickly replacing it with fresh gold.

one month ago
You lost 5% battery in a mere 10 minutes? Are you doing nuclear shock calculations in the background or something??

one month ago
Hey Ford, it's at 3% now! Just thought I'd update you.

one month ago
Thank you for including me in the discussion. I'd like to be CC'd in all further updates to your phone battery.

one month ago
Just stab your eyes out. Then you'll have to use Talkback, so you can just turn the screen off, which'll save plenty of battery.

one month ago
Do you just listen to porn on your phone or?

one month ago

I tried that once, but it turned out to be women's tennis.

one month ago

Lol.

While not exactly in the same category, in 8th grade I did dump a trash can over this girl's head which was full of trash when she was bitching at me.

I got a round of applause for it from the class and then thrown out of the classroom for the day so it was for the lulz.

one month ago
And every time, I was the victim.

one month ago

Eh, honestly I really don’t see any problem with any of the above. Sounds like they were all fucktards that deserved what they got.

While most would probably say you took it to a disproportionate retribution stage, it’s all pretty amusing to me.

I'm just imagining the one kid just going about his day and then all of a suddenly you smash him in the face with a trash can repeatedly. Lol.

one month ago
Taken individually there's only a couple of standouts there, but with the couple of additions I added and getting the order just right the first screen of pins is just hilarious now. I'll probably drop most of them eventually but there's suddenly a lot of room on the list so might as well use it.

Sabley will probably be relieved that we're phasing over from every comment she's ever made about blow jobs and her obsessive oral hygiene routine to just Danaos matter of factly deadpanning about murder fantasies and smashing heads into walls.

one month ago
Your phone notification bar is just as cancerous as I'd imagined with a battery level to match.

one month ago
I'm at work, I'm pretty obviously too busy with important things to worry about my notification bar.

one month ago

... Well, I guess if you're 17, then your own personal nudes could be classified as kiddy porn. frown

(In fact I think I heard a story once of a woman who got put on the sex offender registry for sharing naked photos of herself when she was under age.) 

one month ago

You can be, that's my point. Having nudes of yourself at 17 means you technically have child porn.

one month ago

Well, we're all extremely proud that your phone is now 100% kiddy porn free. ^_^

8 days ago
Since the best kind of repentance is done with cold hard cash, @Chanbot, you have now been unbanned under the following conditions:

1.) No permissions for embedding images. Ever.
2.) No detailed discussion of you and Leora's relationship. It's gross.
3.) Don't be a creep. I know this one is difficult but try your hardest?

Also a lot of people in there can kick and none of them like you so expect to be logging back in a lot.

8 days ago
Also, just look at this lol:

How very very wrong you were.

8 days ago

I think he can manage the first two, but that last one is going to be nearly impossible.

8 days ago
People may now take bets on how long till he's banned again.

8 days ago

I bet one point that he will last three weeks.

7 days ago
Lol I’ll take the under.