Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Noob Census - Earn pointless points!

4 years ago
I need you guys to help me put together a list of accounts that have been recently active and show signs of activity such as forum posts or rating games.

Specifically, they need to belong to people who don't possess any of the following:

1) 300 points
2) 21 commendations
3) a storygames rated 4.0 or higher

I'll give 2 points for every name turned in, even if it's your own. Go ahead and @ them all so I have easy access to their profiles for verification.

This offer will be good throughout the month of December.

And if you know what this is for, keep it to yourself.

e: do a search for the names before you post them, jeez. In all likelihood, Gower already took yours.

4 years ago

@Tim36D

pathetic as it is aside, I think you'll find everything to be in order

4 years ago

I think you have a story game rated more than 4, if I remember correctly.

4 years ago

I mean it's not my game, I'm a coauthor. I wrote one path.

4 years ago

@poison_mara

4 years ago

@LJacko

@Megumeme

@Reader82

@nyr0c

@Deer89

@AlKho

@Davefaster

@sersafir

@Camelon

@MicroPen

@iamgoingtoenjoyanegg

@Yasir256

@Patandjenfan33333

@Luciel707

@ArtsyGirl38

@Bella1963

@Cupcakitty_13

@enterpride

@Wildblue

@arbitrarybarry

@VainCorsair

@TheCanary

@TheDeadKin

@immortal112

@Benajah765

@Victim

@3iguy

@DarkSpawn

@NormPerse

@StupidManatee

@SpiderGlitch

@MrTrickyC

@GinzeeN

@73juxdruid

@325boy

@boiz

@Dragoon07

@LordOred

amusingly, @mazdark qualifies.  But an account made in 2016 sort of goes against the spirit.

4 years ago
Excellent work. I don't even know who half of these are. Everyone else is really going to have to go out searching through the bushes now.

And a 2016 account definitely still qualifies. I didn't put a limit on reg date for a reason.

Not a NOOB

4 years ago

Gower! Get me off of this NOW! :-[

Not a NOOB

4 years ago

Why?

Not a NOOB

4 years ago

Because only noobs are on answered here and in any case I should be the one who states that I'm a noob, not you!

Edit: But I'm 10-years-old so your probable could put me on here even if I don't want to be on...

Patandjenfan33333.

J_Corp

jocker9911

JankenSpank

Fesdrw

nOoB_1123

Not a NOOB

4 years ago
Fail.

Trumetized!

4 years ago

\ /

' '

/--\

Not a NOOB

4 years ago
This is a bold assertion coming from the likes of you. What's your proof of this?

I'm not asking by the way, this is an order to turn over your identification papers and resume.

4 years ago

hey, that's me!

4 years ago

Oh neat I'm on there. Glad to know my digital soul's been harvested for points.

4 years ago
Alkho is not a noob, he has a story with a 40k word count that would be rated a mid 5 at least if anyone would actually read it.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/a-pixie-danced

4 years ago

I'm reading it right now, and I'm planning on leaving a longer review about it. So far I think it's really, if a little confusing. The story should definitely have more reviews though. 

4 years ago

Thought I'd be long forgotten by now, but it seems that even while dealing with real life duties the Great Food Hermit manages to shed cysnoobness.

4 years ago
I don't know what this is for but I'm in the contest so I'll have a story above 4 soon.

4 years ago

@pirate

4 years ago
@Lucah
@DeadDreamer
@Minato

4 years ago

I wouldn't count DeadDreamer; hasn't been actively rating or posting in a year.

4 years ago
He’s logged in now.

4 years ago

Hey, I'm just following instructions here:  " recently active and show signs of activity such as forum posts or rating games. "

4 years ago
I think being logged in counts as showing signs of life.

@MeltingSquash you’ve been here for two years but don’t have a single forum comment or story rating. What do you do?

Same goes to you @Ragnar4008

@WritingStories

4 years ago
There needs to be signs of interest in the site aside from logging in and staring blankly at a screen. If they're at a level of activity where they're indistinguishable from a person who has no account or doesn't actually exist, they don't qualify.

4 years ago
Gotcha.

Edit: Gower beat me to it.

4 years ago
@73juxdruid
Oh, ficking hell. Gower's got that one too
@Ballcall

4 years ago
I think it’s funny that Dave is on the list.

4 years ago
There are a few things on that list I find amusing

4 years ago

@Chanbot is *so* close to qualifying.

4 years ago

Yoinked

4 years ago

@storm1993

@Pointy_Pie

@frankiehotdog

@lexibdavis

@Mystic_Warrior

@careers100te

@fafnirthewise

@caitelynn

@Liiv

@BrighamOlsen24

@InfinityMin3r

@Lucah

@Bob_The_Builder

@buzzcutravi

@Lordcarpark

@thisiskatcar

@Deer89

@BrandonMcPhillips

@Jacoder23

@roffdoff

@Nehal

@Stonezarcon

@lionothunder66

@AestheticLlama

4 years ago
I actually made it on? I wasn't online for a month cuz I lost my laptop charger, but now I'm back, and wondering if the CYS discord is worth joining for a noob bird furry such as myself.

4 years ago

@MicroPen

4 years ago
Gower already mined your soul for points.

4 years ago

@fesdrw

@ancarro

4 years ago

Not just people who lurk.  Actively rating and posting.

4 years ago

Oh my apologies.

4 years ago

@castorgreatpoetguy

4 years ago

He was banned

4 years ago

Ohhhhhh. I forgot about that.

4 years ago

@73juxdruid

Edit: Never mind

4 years ago
Commended by mizal on 12/2/2019 5:53:45 PM

"Now, here in the bush you got to take a machete, and really whack the hell out of the reeds and brush if you wants to find a real noob in their nat-yoo-rul habitat.  That there's a common 73juxdruid, go on and just toss that back.  You can see it's already been tagged.   Ooh, now, here's a beauty, a real mazdark, that's a vintage one.  You go on and toss that in the jar with the ether-soaked rag.  That'll look real purty on a pin in my study.

"So you got your lurkers here, just ignore them, don't even worry about stepping on them as you pass through here.  Down there, in the muck, you can find a few noob-thread posters.  They ain't good eatin', mostly.  You can toss a few in the sack, just to give the kids.  Here, look at the belly.  If they've got like three birthday points in a row you done know they're garbage, just toss 'em and keep goin'.  What you got there, boy, a Chanbot?  Naw, that's a mock noob, yeah, I know, I know, but we ain't licensed to take those."

4 years ago
I laughed.

4 years ago

Yeah, but aren't there bag limits though? And don't you need a special permit for the does?

Or are we just culling the herd here?

4 years ago

Hi.

4 years ago

Hi.

4 years ago

This is an alt for my account @juse73x, but I lost that account's password.

4 years ago
@keke246

Go rate a story to make sure you qualify. Mizal has potential plans for you, young Skywalker.

4 years ago

@superninja rated one game.
@nOob_1123 is a very new lad. Hasn't rated anything, but he made a story. I mean, so have millions of other disappeared names, but hey.
Gonna quickly snipe @Davefaster as another technical applicant before somebody else notices.

4 years ago

Unfortunately, I think Gower already took Davefaster. Nevermind, I was wrong.

And I would have been able to nominate myself not to long ago but I got above 300 points.

4 years ago

Enter the contest and then enter

4 years ago

I don't want to enter the contest. I will end up not submitting anything and then I'll be SHAMED. Not worth it for a couple of noob points. And also I'd be down to 350 points which still doesn't qualify me as "being a noob".

4 years ago
Too many points is a problem I can fix for you.

4 years ago
Actually @C6H8O6, consider yourself qualified on a technicality because 170 of those points are for ten minutes of clicking on another site. Your noobness still remains obvious.

4 years ago

Yay. I remain a noob. Wouldn't want to confuse myself and then act above my station, ending in a ban.

That's what happened last time. Whoops.

4 years ago

You are wrong about being wrong.  Davefaster is on the list, with Mystic_Warrior above.

4 years ago

Oh lol. Must've missed that.

4 years ago

Generally, I've been leaving noobs unharvested if they haven't done anything in a month.  I figure a month inactive is a bad sign.

4 years ago

Well that's just fine... If you're okay turning down free points for stalking people!

4 years ago

I have snooty standards in noobs.

4 years ago

@MaximumPower14 is also a strong enough contender.
@Cyclone has more than 100 points, but only just barely.
I'm also going to creepily watch over @keirapop5 's shoulder in order to detect the exact moment they become elligible.

4 years ago

I think you should reread Mizal's original post, re: number of points.

4 years ago

Oh, wow! It's like a whole new world of possibilities has opened for me!

4 years ago

Yeah, but some dude who hasn't done anything in a year like Cyclone is not worth the harvesting.

"recently active and show signs of activity such as forum posts or rating games."   I dunno about one game of RPS or Toggle.

4 years ago

It's a well-respected cultural activity! We have a trophy for it!

4 years ago

It's been a busy last year for me, lol. Not like I ever did much more than lurk though. Hopefully I'll do something soon though; I almost tried entering the recent contest but saw the thread after my favorite prompts were already taken.

If you won't harvest me then can I harvest myself?

4 years ago
Well now that you've posted, consider yourself harvested.

4 years ago

>_<

4 years ago
I need you to stop posting in this thread now.

4 years ago

No. 325boy!

4 years ago

And DeathSword

4 years ago

Please stop, posting it is starting has been pissing every single person on the site off.

But if you really want to get banned continue.

4 years ago

Fine, I'll stop. But what did I do wrong?:(

4 years ago

Being 12.

4 years ago

@NoOne

I really shouldn't divulge where else I've seen this username, but trust me, it's funny.
Edit: Nevermind... NoOne! Go do something other than have a birthday! Quickly, before Mizal can check!

4 years ago

Dave looked around the forest for something anything. He had come too late to the noob catching festival and was having difficulty finding an un-tagged noob. He had even seen a noob that seemed to represent himself. It too, had been tagged. By the professor

Professor Gower was what they called him, the greatest of the great, the legend of the legends. He had already caught multitudes upon multitudes of newbs. To the point where it seemed as if his Legenderyness tagged every noob in Cystia. 

Dave almost fainted overwhelmed by the power in the name Gower. He had to leave for there were sure to be no noob's left. He knew he was over classed in this census of newbs. He knew that he had come unprepared and late. He knew that he was a rookie in the land of CYStia, trying to make a name for himself carefully. Dave made up his mind; he was leaving. There was nothing for him in the vast noob jungle. 

Dave carefully trekked out of the jungle, making sure to be mindful of the venomous Lordcarpark's and Thisiskatcar's.

He had wandered for a few miles making his way back home. But alas, out of the corner of his eye, the disappointed Dave saw something an animal, a fellow adventurer. 

No, it was a noob, a plethora of newbs everywhere. Where was he, I must know Dave thought, he looked until he found a sign that said the land of the Fresh Meat, of course, how could he be so stupid.

Dave, in pure bliss, sprinted over to the newbs and tags hem with his junky mouse gun. He then proceeded to bag them with a tractor beam, and teleport to the Council of the Mods.

In the council of the Mods, he searched hurridly for the elven beauty mizal.

Finding her immediately. He humbly bowed before the beautiful elven Mod mizal, stupidly allowing his eyes to linger at her--no, just no--. She smiled at him with hidden toxicity, she remembered him, he had narrowly avoided banishment by the all-powerful Endmaster multiple times. He was a foolish adolescent, an idiot, undeserving of forgiveness.

"Your noobs," she said, the two words commanding more awe than anything Dave had ever said.

"Actually, your majesty, the proper term is newbs."

Dave said, cowering under her glare. He cleared his throat.

"My majesty all of my noobs come from the land of the Fresh meat I bring you, @lightfrommoon4, @LitchKing, @dark99dark_cat, @redLightPrince33, @roffdoff and last but not least @storytime82128 " 

mizal looked at him impatiently, her gaze piercing his very soul. She then got up and left the room.

Dave sat in the darkness, sweating. It was now up to the Mod to decide whether they were valid or not.

4 years ago

Forgot these guy's too, @Ama_ColorYOA, @Eviscero, @michaelhollo

Edit: Too lazy to edit out the links. 

4 years ago
roffdoff has been tagged by Gower.

Figured I'd mention it.

4 years ago

I don't envy Mizal trying to sort through this mess.

4 years ago
I never realized Ctrl F was such esoteric knowledge before.

And I had not predicted that there would be tags with the intent to make unqualified scenery respond to qualify themselves, but I suppose I really should have.

I'll hand out the first round of points tomorrow, you all should've found all the current ones by then.

4 years ago
He humbly bowed before the beautiful elven Mod mizal, stupidly allowing his eyes to linger at her--no, just no--.
THICC

4 years ago
Commended by mizal on 12/3/2019 4:35:30 PM

Sometimes I wake up at night in a cold sweat, wondering what I have truly done.

4 years ago
Hawt

4 years ago
miz-mom CYS'cest R34 when

4 years ago
@InfinityMin3r

Qualified on the grounds that he just messaged me.

4 years ago

Frick, and I was furiously refreshing his points page, too.

4 years ago

Already harvested by me.

4 years ago
False. He was unqualified and visibly still is, the only sign of life is from messaging me.

e: on the fence about making unpublished noob test games count as 'activity', they all do it and it doesn't require interaction with others. Does anyone want to try and make an argument for or against?

4 years ago

Ugh, that's a tough one.  If it's a real sounding game, then I'd be inclined to say yes; if it's something like "TESTINGTESTING" then no.  Would that be way too annoying for you to adjudicate?

4 years ago

I'd say yes, with the same stipulation that Gower has, because it gives me points. And, I mean, just look at NoOne, you can do all the other community-based things and still be just as likely to disappear for years.

4 years ago

My first thought was "they could count if they are active and look made for reading..." and my second thought was "that sounds like a lot of work to check."

So my final thought would be yes *if* they are set to sneak peak and an actual active storygame (not test game and written on in the last month,) and no if private. A sneak peek, while potentially accidental, is a sign the story is meant to be eventually read by other people.

4 years ago

@robotom9

4 years ago

@Deer89

4 years ago

One word: Gower

4 years ago

Also fuck you I was gonna do Robotom9 but I had to check Deer89's points too.

4 years ago
The edit was added to the OP for a reason. You people are failing so hard it's embarrassing.

4 years ago

Piss

4 years ago

Control F before you post.

4 years ago

@meepster77
@Pointy_Pie

4 years ago

Doesn't count he hasn't done anything at all. He just gets rewards for not being banned for two years.

4 years ago

And that's enough for me, at the moment. The winner's strategy is clearly not to check the actual dates when scrambling for eligible people, which saves precious seconds in the verifying process when other folks are looking.

4 years ago

Jesus, I swear I ctrl+F'ed that time and everything

4 years ago

It messed up some of mine too make sure to look hard.

4 years ago

I typed it in! It said 0/0! At least, the first 4 letters. There's no time to look more thoroughly when this task is so time-sensitive!

4 years ago

@Bob_The_Builder

@boiz

@RTWolF

@Ourobolus

@BengalCatz

4 years ago
Control F before you post. Two of those are taken.

4 years ago

Almost Shakespearian. Maybe the control f doesn't work correctly. 

4 years ago

@Wuxule

@elevenbyres

4 years ago

@EbonVasilis

@Steve24833

I think these are a couple

4 years ago

Steve has 2,000 points, and Ebon hasn't done anything in years

4 years ago

Nah

I am correct

Setal Pegin

4 years ago
Who's Steve?

4 years ago

Some Scottish guy I think

4 years ago
Is he an alt of Kar's?

4 years ago

Nah, a pretty good writer, nice dude overall. Been around here way before than Kar.

https://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=Steve24833

4 years ago
I think she knows who Steve is.

4 years ago

Ah that was a joke.

4 years ago

Cheers.

4 years ago

I think Kar is his retarded failed abortion son, and Mizal adopted him just to spite Steve

4 years ago

'  '

___

4 years ago

Steve is a weird, green coloured rattlesnake who was found many years ago as merely an egg on Mizal's garden field. Oddly enough, when he hatched he hatched he spoke, and loved to annoy Mizal to a huge extent. He even came very close to getting his head cut off during one of Mizal's regular 'snake purges' that she does on her ranch.

Nowadays, he just hangs around southern Ireland tarmacing roads, selling authentically synthetic four leaf clovers, and his own 'home bred' leprechauns to eager tourists.

4 years ago

If my mum taught me anything, it's never put yourself on a watchlist.

4 years ago

@GetuMad

4 years ago

Me. Oh noes mistew. I am a little n00b, whoa thatsa me.

I've been here for a long time but still only got like 200 somethin' points. I didnt check my crusty story, actually. Maybe it's an 8/8! Whoa!

4 years ago

@JankenSpank (If August counts as recent)
@PH4N70M
@Sharnae
@Zarlox
@Ifas
@Skeltro105
@SheTookThem
@Cstonegroove
@BigTimeRush
@MeetaCheeta
@unicornzzzzz8118
@Gubblegum
@ChuckShirley
@MusicalNerd7
@Moonyasnow
@ThePraetorian
@ThatBlondGuy
@Reywalker786 (If July counts as recent)
@Xoeon
@etrow5
@The_L
@FREEHUGS12345
@Tacticus
@EnderKing67810
@Kcmichalson
@DiniTheWizard

4 years ago
Skeltro is a banned autistic rage quitter from months ago.

Dini hasn't done anything in a year.

4 years ago
obligatory @DiniTheBadass

4 years ago

@PawnPiece
@Wolfy110022 (Not sure if I should put him, his short burst of activity was all done in the three days since he joined, so he probably moved on...)

4 years ago

@Kases

4 years ago

@Fudblart

4 years ago

@cdavis1330
@J__Corp
@jocker9911

4 years ago
@cobaltblaze

Five Happy Birthdays in a row, but we'll see if it speaks.

(Note that I don't approve of the rest of you bending the rules this way, and there may be consequences depending on how annoyed I am by the time I finish sorting out this thread.)

4 years ago

I'm famous

4 years ago
IT SPEAKS

4 years ago

@Universe12345

@DragonClaw66

4 years ago

@BryceTheJew. 

Count's because he's sitting next to me right now.

4 years ago

@Beezeebuzz

@Protag

@TheUltimateSock (eyeroll)

4 years ago

@SideKixx

4 years ago

@tiru.

Edit: Nvm

@octaviusaugustus

4 years ago
Dibs on @Tiru

Dave threw him back.

4 years ago

He wasn't worth my time and resources.

I threw him back into the masses.

4 years ago

@ThomasLaHomme

and 

@DerPrussen now qualifies as a noob.

@SpartacustheGreat too

4 years ago
Thomas has a 6/8 game.

4 years ago

Oh, I forgot about Doll's Quest.

4 years ago

Thank you, mizal. I really don't understand all this points stuff, anyway. I just got on this site to write story-games. 

4 years ago

@DerPrussen 

4 years ago

Unfortunately, I think Fisted Dave already took you. F

4 years ago

Tell him to get Fisted.

4 years ago

Oh...

4 years ago

Well I wasn't going to do this but I harvest

@Eclipsecat62

@Golden_Chaldea_1

4 years ago

Greetings Dave. I was told to deliver you a message.

From DerPrussian: Get Fisted

<Message_Delivered>

4 years ago

Can you tell him he's too late to the party, please.

4 years ago

Of course. I will deliver your message right away.

4 years ago

Greetings DerPrussian. I was told to deliver you a message.

From Fisted Dave: You're too late to the party

<Message_Delivered>

4 years ago

Well yes of course. I told him to get fisted because he took the free points from an active member of the site. I could have of course just been on the site earlier, but I have a job and a family. Thus, I requested the message of "Get Fisted Dave." be sent.

4 years ago
@Calliegra

Although I'm pretty good with just letting this one continue to slumber...

4 years ago
@Slasher

4 years ago

@Sjach

4 years ago

@Cupcakitty_13

Had made some sort of puzzle story game, and was kinda active before.

4 years ago

>.>
<.<

@ShoujoAddict

4 years ago

Lol

4 years ago

Nah got a story game more than 4 lol 

https://chooseyourstory.com/story/The_Will_Of_The_Lord.aspx

4 years ago

Well, piss! I thought it had to be 6.

4 years ago

Unless you're on mobile, you can use Ctrl + K to hyperlink a section of text.

4 years ago

@Wannabe_Human   (Created a game recently...)

@TheCaydeUnit

@colemanio

@leggomygreggo8

4 years ago

Not sure what the point of this forum is but I'm thinking of creating a new main account that will probably show up here soon.

4 years ago

What's wrong with the one you have?

4 years ago

the username was from a videogame i no longer enjoy. this is my new main

4 years ago

Alts are not allowed. This is why your noob. Also, get a profile pic so it doesn't look weird and white

4 years ago
And here we have Dave the noob trying to school another noob.

4 years ago

I am the higher level Noob.

4 years ago

Ima let y'all finish... but @NecroKnight had one of the greatest story games of all time!!! Of all time!!!

4 years ago

@Mordred

@TyrsRightHand, I guess, although it is an alt account, and so already suspect.

4 years ago

is it possible to delete an account?

4 years ago

No, that's why Alt's are not recommended.

4 years ago

I'm sorry for creating two accounts but i never plan on using the other one. Also, what is the purpose of this forum?

4 years ago
I needed to figure out who all the active noobs were for a site wide activity we'll be introducing in January.

I naively thought it would make things easier to have others do it for me, but because the typical CYStian is made up of failure and disappointment, the list here is now a giant clusterfuck of probably 40% invalid account names that I'll have sort through at some point, maybe Monday.

Right now I'm just tired and even looking at it makes me want to ban everyone involved, if not for the effort required.

4 years ago

I'm now admittedly curious as to what this site-wide activity is. 

4 years ago

Just stick with this one now. I'll just ban the old one.

4 years ago

Thank you. Also "Rogues" and "Necromancer" are my favorite stories on here but I was wondering why in "Rogues" if you draw your dagger in the beginning and then choose the Delantium Kingdom there is no possible epilogue.

4 years ago

Rogues technically isn't complete yet.

Besides having a whole separate storyline for the sister, there is to be a major prison path when you get sent there.

Always had all that planned, just have to have the time to write it.

4 years ago

@Noxitation

@gingerale (created a game recently, but it's only got a title at this point so without further evidence may not be viable.)

@H1GH_C0NF3SS0R

@iuytsd (posted recently, but I don't have high hopes for this one)

4 years ago
I'm not participating in whatever this is.

4 years ago
Don't worry, consent is completely irrelevant!

4 years ago

A comforting thought.

4 years ago

Given Ginger's profile, he's completely wrong about everyone on the site being an asshole, some of them are complete faggots as is proof based on his own avatar and passive aggressive description text.

4 years ago
This seems like an accurate assessment of a man who chooses to go by the name of the Ginger.

But don't mind me, Ginger, I'll just be sitting here patiently waiting for you to start one of the stories you're allegedly here to write. (Love the feathers btw.)

4 years ago
@ThinkMoreDreamLess

4 years ago
what was the original purpose of this thread anyways? I never read the OP.

4 years ago
I'm sure you did, you probably just forgot.

4 years ago
@bilbo almost qualifies. Bilbo, would you like to register as a noob?

4 years ago

I mean, you made the post. If decimals don't count for the storygame rating qualification then I'll take some free pointless points:p

4 years ago
I'll make an exception for you since that story was written for the mod we don't speak of, and three years ago.

You're a noob now! Con...gratulations?

4 years ago

Yay! Mediocrity! Now that I am one my next goal will to stop being one.

4 years ago
You should enter the Year's End Contest. Still some prompts available, ripe for the picking.

4 years ago

@SpartacustheGreat 

gibe de points pls 

4 years ago
No, you belong to Dave already. Hope you like fisting.

4 years ago

*Smiles Evilly* "I am the captain now"- Random Black Person.

4 years ago
@dark99dark_cat

4 years ago

That soul has long been reaped by me.

4 years ago

@Dreamy if she hasn't been mentioned

She was active a few days ago, but I haven't seen her very recently.

4 years ago

If someone rated a game or posted in the last month, or else has a clearly active game-in-progess, I counted them as active.

@RubyBlue980

@MelaninMonroe8 (active game in progress)

@REVELATION

@jxjheed

@Cupcake1704

@BabyDog

@Billyg04t

@seandon4  (2010 account!  Only rated a game for the first time this month!)

@AnEvilNecromancer

@Shades

@Albarn

@ramesseso2013

@XxkenykenxX

@herman401

@searchonomicon

@Antonim

@davidhurwich (in the middle of working on a good looking game)

@TheOofGuy  (sigh)

@Caius

@unodosnotrexslime (famously made the "me fat" post--but rated a game in December.)

@Vernon

@epicethan127

@Dunkey11

@bts123

@Z_Ender

@SmashTiger

@Haybre

@CatholicNinja

@DirtyDeedsDoneDirtCh

@Vorathon

@beanjb

@Justinhersh

@tokyoiqra

@Emmortlom

@cynicbox

@Pr0udSlytherin

@LiteralDoor

@JosieJordan

@Strawberry17

@RamDanny

@LaughingOffMyFace

@Lupyne

@Mika0510

@Chequo10

@Abraxas

@whitemac000

@Chowdr321

@paincakess

@MortBelfry

@etherEngulfing

@Lonedrone09 

@franke

@SHABOOKIE

@DemonInTheDark

@BabyDark (goddamn it)

Potentials but not active enough by the time I wrote this--but may be by the time you check:

@UwUnuzzlesU (created a game on 12/17, but an empty game so far, but convinced user name made solely to inspire loathing.)

@Anamechangter (created a game 12/14, one page so far)

@sunnypony03 (game published 10/21, but no other activity--keep eye on)

@spacewinner (working on a game)

@HappyDestroyer (rated three games in October)

@aid702 (posted 12/7)

@DEPR (started game 12/13)

@ChainsRBroken (working on a game, hasn't posted or rated, but seems to be on the site recently)

@Egopocalypse

@Belgrave (created a game, unknown to me how much work on it.)

@Autumnuminum (created a game, can't see any work on it, but who can say.)

@RuckusGuest (created a game, can't see any work on it, but who can say.)

@BrisingrLord404 (created a game recently, only a first page, but it's called "Bang-a-thon")

@Deatheater — created a game; empty so far, but looks like it has a topic and title, so maaaybe will become feasible.

@GrAndNInja304761 (created a game recently, blank so far, call me skeptical)

@kaylan617 (create a game 12/15, just one page so far)

@BZKttMax (rated games at the end of October)

@slitherysnake (created a game recently, but it's a Hogwarts game, so yeah.)

I further claim FistedDave's souls (notably @octaviusaugustus) as I own his soul.

4 years ago

@DuckHudson

@Nazetel

@Lol1313

4 years ago

@SHABOOKIE, how are your games coming along?

4 years ago

yes

4 years ago

Almost complete... >:)

4 years ago

You are sitting on a gold mine.  Good luck.

4 years ago
@1oyearoldZander fresh from theoven just made the account. And make an account has to count as activity

4 years ago

I wouldnt bother with day old accounts

Some people make accounts then never return

4 years ago

-_-

4 years ago

How do you account for your tremendous ability at Toggle and Rock-Paper-Scissors?

Well...

4 years ago

Good? Lots of Practice with my friends and family, also with Cysid. :)

:)

4 years ago

Why're u asking...?

4 years ago
I was reclaiming your soul for two points.

4 years ago

I was talking to Gower.

4 years ago

PatandJen Allt.

4 years ago

@Master_of_All4

4 years ago

@New_Divide

4 years ago

@APigWithAHat

4 years ago

Wait a second.  Is this to gather all the people who don't do much and basically ban them from the site by new year?  I don't write as much as I used to but like to go back to my old games I wrote for the memories.  If you need more participation I can write some reviews.  Just curious.  Also, currently helping review storygames people have written for the end of year submittal.  

4 years ago
Now you're giving her ideas

4 years ago

She will not divide us

4 years ago

I'll add @CobaltBlaze to the red list.

4 years ago

If you believe this Mizal to be a true friend.... and you regard them as a brother or sister... then know this.  When Mizal's ambition crumbles is when you will face your death.....a death....YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE!!!!!

4 years ago

Lol, "brother or sister."

4 years ago

Mizal could totally be a dude.  Trust but verify.

4 years ago
Most people call her mommy.

4 years ago

I certainly hope not.

4 years ago
Same, he is a tester of mine and seems to be a great worker

4 years ago
I'm not planning to ban anybody, all of you may continue doing your noob things like the blissful and unreasoning animals you are. This is all related to an activity intended for real people.

Sincerely,

Brother or Sister Mizal

4 years ago

@Mathias

4 years ago

Did you just chloroform yourself and stuff yourself inside the noob sack?

Well done

4 years ago

Take heed Struggler... struggle, endure, contend... for that alone is the sword of one who defies death.... Do not forget these words

4 years ago

Weren't you going into the army the last time you posted regularly on here?

4 years ago

Yep!  Just completed my first deployment and am at 6 years time in service.  2 more years and I'm done.

4 years ago
Created account 2014, last previous activity in early 2015. Posted some time later than that going into army. Today: went on very first deployment Also today: completed 6 years of service...since 2015...and just completed first ever deployment...after 5+ years in the service... Math is hard.

4 years ago

Enlisted 2013, commissioned 2015. My math is not off not sure what you're going on about. 

2 years ago

Came back after completing my MSO just to call Ogre a little bitch. That is all. Happy reading everyone!

2 years ago
He is just a bit senile, be patient. He can't help it.

2 years ago

Necroing a year old thread to avenge a petty slight nobody else even knew about on someone who is an upper mid-tier member at best is one of the most CYStian things ever.

Congrats.

2 years ago

That's the beauty of it. It doesn't quite make sense, no one really cares, and I'm back to read through some old material. A wise man once said to me, "some people don't think it be like it be, but it do"

2 years ago
Here's some pretty good new material while you're here: https://chooseyourstory.com/story/blackbirds

And just an fyi, Endmaster will be releasing a new story following up on and connecting characters from Eternal and Necromancer (Semra and Catalina) in about a week, or sometime shortly after the current contest games go up. https://chooseyourstory.com/forums/writing-workshop/message/25494

2 years ago

Thanks!  Will absolutely check out both!

2 years ago
New phone, who dis?

2 years ago

“Among Takeda Shingen’s retainers there were men of matchless courage, but when Katsuyori was killed in the fight at Tenmokuzan, they all fled. Tsuchiya Sozo, a warrior who had been in disfavor for many years, came out alone, however, and said, “I wonder where all the men are who spoke so bravely every day? I shall return the master’s favors to me”.  And he fell alone in battle. 

2 years ago
My precognition tells me Ogre is going to reply with his favorite Confused Ozzy meme.

2 years ago
My precognition tells me Ogre is going to reply with the Confused Ozzy meme, his most favorite one of all.

2 years ago
I was going to, but I farted, and I need to go see what all the noise is about...

4 years ago

@Menticide 

They just posted in the forums, and they're active online now. 

4 years ago

@Skahthewerewolf
I'm not sure spamming everyone with messages is positive activity. But it's activity, I guess...

4 years ago
^

4 years ago

Oh, sorry about that.... I stopped.

4 years ago

Thanks. I look forward to your writing workshop post!

4 years ago

I think me and rabbit qualify for this, so we are claiming the measly bounty on our heads before another jackal does.

@RustySquatch

4 years ago

@red_rabbit

4 years ago
@VulrinPrime

And I've started organizing a list of valid names from this absolutely chaotic mess now, but I doubt I'll finish tonight.

4 years ago

@TrueParanormal

4 years ago

What's up, ohhh never mind. I know what's boutta happen ahha

4 years ago

@Masterkiller5000

4 years ago

@souskind

@Coolperson

@Joward428

@crazyllama0512

@MikiCzm

@Realdeaal

@ToniTheMink

@itchyplant

@Xav2003

@LandFill (posting,  nothing else, clearly a sock)

@NamNam09

4 years ago

I think you must have earned 200 points from this thread alone, Gower. 

4 years ago

That and the undying enmity of Mizal.

4 years ago
I want you all to know how much I regret this thread.

4 years ago

Mizal has bad idea involving noobs. News at 11:00.

4 years ago

I don't see why you would regret having a bunch of noobs being handed to you in exchange for you giving them free points, it must be exciting going through each username, checking if they're able to be changed into 2 points.

What are you gonna do with the noobs anyway? Are we getting purged?

4 years ago

As Mizal noted upthread, "I'm not planning to ban anybody, all of you may continue doing your noob things like the blissful and unreasoning animals you are. This is all related to an activity intended for real people."

4 years ago

I went ahead and banned Gingerale since he seemed unfun.

4 years ago

Wait, real people? Are we not real? Well it would make sense considering we are noobs. Newbs?

Besides, what is this for? Are we getting placed in a contest? Maybe?

4 years ago

>Are we getting placed in a contest?

In a manner of speaking.

4 years ago

At least did something recently:

@Cx77

@PrincessKaguya

@Medil

Unclear:

@MediaFox7 (created a game recently, at least, unknown to me how much work done on it)

@magentabean (ditto)

@TheBestDuckAround  (ditto)

@PickleJuice123 (ditto)

4 years ago

It might have gotten fixed, but usually when you tag in an edited post, it won't actually tag the person.

4 years ago

That's actually my intention; I'm trying to, as often as I can, add the noobs for the census into my posts via edit, so that I don't a) make a million new posts and ping Mizal every time, and b) disturb and alarm the noobs each time I locate one.

I've got about 145 noobs collected so far using my standard of having posted or rated or authentically worked on a game 11/1 or later-- and about 25 questionable ones (made a game recently but I can't see how much progress).

4 years ago

Acceptable (rated a game or actively posting 11/1 or later, or actively working on a game, or else posting in forums in not overly dumb way):

@Yandeleon

@Franmorales

@Kromer

@momotaromolasses

@GormSauce

@SKOL (published a game)

@CheckABookout

@Foran

@MrAhmedTheBlackPasha

@NasN

@iggymcfly

@Adelynn

@babypyromania (seems to have an active work in progress)

@Mamon07

@CoffeeWolf

@thestoryman22

@Okehkayuh

@MobiBlue

@wyvernlynch

@RIPit99

@KartikPatkar

@Cretiverson

@maxperhood

@macewilldoul2

@MrMainStream

@SirBakaTheFifth

@Kytty

Possible:

@feeling_quilly (created game, I cannot see its progress)

@stargaze (ditto)

@MauriceMajor

@kiwi

Improbable:

@23goolu (working on a game, but...)

@AubreyT134 (ditto.  Very ditto.  Hogwarts ditto.)

@Kallama  (ditto, and also, another llama after the last one was banned.  Hmm)

4 years ago
@snailsforsale @TreeHugger @GinzeeN @Noobie

And that is the last noob to be harvested innocently counted, closing the thread to submissions now. Stay tuned for further explanation.

4 years ago

What a fitting name to be the last in our list of noobs. 

4 years ago

If points are pointless then I don't see a point. Alliteration is fun. I'll just put my name here because why not. @Newbie

4 years ago

You spelled your name wrong, and you've been harvested already.

4 years ago

Whoops. I hope this doesn't forshadow huge mistakes in my storygames.

4 years ago

It's not a great sign.

2 years ago

@Matthaeus