WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Share your short stories, poems, collaborative works, original artwork and more.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

New thread for the new year!

--- Here is where you can find all of my CYS drawings. ---

I mostly created this thread for this next one particular post (and whatever inspires me next), but I keep the Dropbox relatively updated with all the funny around-the-site doodles.

Enjoy! (You all keep me busy!) :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
Commended by EndMaster on 12/24/2020 10:46:10 AM

To preface this, I am a better artist than I am a poet, but hopefully the terrible rhyming scheme doesn't distract from the effort. :~)

cysxmas

(Click the image!)

Now if you don't mind me, I think I'm going to sleep until New Year's. . .

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

This is like the best thing ever.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

I'm so glad you like it! :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
Love it! Killa even got his thicc elves.

How long did all this take to draw?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

I think I started drawing on Thanksgiving and pretty much have been working on it since then. So about a month. . . Awhile!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
Best Christmas Ever!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
This is so great. I wish I had a hard copy to read to my daughter as a festive bedtime story. You work on publishing it, and I'll handle impregnating someone. Ready? Break!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

A quality post as always. I was practically concussed by its splendor! Really gobsmacked. Found myself quite browbeaten by the sheer amount of refinement. Really knocked me for a loop. Stunning.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Amazing as Always, MHD. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

I love the number of references in this! Really made my day better. (And so many frames, too. I actually had to click a button to see the last two frames. Hope nobody misses those because they're great.) Have a cozy Christmas.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

You bitch, am I not important enough to be included? Do you dislike me, Hatter? 

Well End found this to be commendable, thus it must be good. Upon viewing it with my own eyes, it's indeed quite impressive as always of your drawings.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
No no, you were included.
There was a picture with a frame that End tossed out with your name on it.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Oh. Is that so?

I can't read, or see.

You seem like a trustworthy guy, so I'll take your word for it. But if you're wrong, you will be shoved into a locker.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
Get that trophy for rating all the games on the site and maybe she'll draw you the NSFW version.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Until Peng pointed it out, I didn't notice the Thara reference either, glad to see she made it in.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Oh my god, this whole thing is amazing

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
SO MANY KITTENS... AND SHINY STUFF... I LOVE YOUR DRAWINGS

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
It really brings the holiday cheer! Love it!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago

Waking up to this on Christmas morning really made my day! This is truly spectacular.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

11 months ago
Wow. Impressive!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago
Commended by BerkaZerka on 2/14/2021 12:50:00 PM

valentines

And of course you can make your own! and definitely come up with better jokes than I did!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago
Callin' me out like that.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

These are fantastic

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Good as always, MHD. A happy valentines day to you as well.

Can definitely understand the amount of effort going into them. Thanks again for making the template.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

OH MY FUCKING GOD, how have I not seen this thread until now? I love it, I love it, I love, love, LOVE It!!!

Happy V-day everyone! I'm imagining ropes around all your beautiful necks! <3

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

(Also I'm totally going to print off this V-day card and give it to my boyfriend. ^_^ )

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Cool as always.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago
Can't believe I missed these yesterday. Briar's was nice because that line would work for any Valentine card, and hey her character finally got drawn below the waist!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Yey! I have legs! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago
Ha! Gaaaay.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Oh, this one is my favorite!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Happy V Day everyone ^v^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

I'm swamped and exhausted (in general) but it makes me infinitely happy making these for you all, and I'm so glad you like them, as always. :~)

(I also love the ones you make!!)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

:,~) That's why I do it!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago
Sounds like you've got a lot going on, hopefully it's just temporary but try and take it easy on yourself as often as you can. Just because you have all the hats doesn't mean you have to wear them all the time.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

9 months ago

Thank you! I will.

Halloween 2021

28 days ago
Commended by mizal on 10/31/2021 11:28:57 PM

I took some photos at our Halloween party this year! Everyone looked spectacular! ;~)

Happy Halloween everyone! (And happy 21st to me!)

Halloween 2021

28 days ago
Actually died at the second to last one.

And happy birthday! Hadn't realized you were a Halloween baby, having all these people dress up for your birthday every year must be nice.

Halloween 2021

28 days ago

Lol, I'd commend this again if I could.

Halloween 2021

28 days ago
It's cool that your birthday is also really spooky.

Happy birthday and Halloween to you, MHD.

Halloween 2021

28 days ago

Happy birthday (and halloween) MHD!

Your spectacular drawings have instantly improved everyone's halloween! Now, I need to find a way to get some of that dismembered limbs candy.

Halloween 2021

27 days ago

Incredible work, MHD.

Happy belated birthday as well.

It must be cool having a birthday that falls on the spookiest day of the year. Costumes must be a must for everyone that wants to spend time with you on that day.

Also you can drink now, if you weren’t able to already. Don't overdo it. 

Everytime you use Tharja as a reference, I feel silly for not having her as an avi. 

Halloween 2021

27 days ago
Commended by TharaApples on 11/1/2021 10:58:31 PM

Halloween 2021

26 days ago
Maybe check the seal on the bottle next time.

Halloween 2021

27 days ago

Yo, new MHD art dropped??

It's once again awesome. Happy belated Halloween!

Halloween 2021

26 days ago
Absolutely delightful works, MHD :)

Sorry for the belated happy birthday, hope you have a great day <3

Halloween 2021

26 days ago
Ooh, fun stuff! Hope you had a nice B Day :)

Halloween 2021

26 days ago
And the newbs are just adorable when they aren't throwing a tantrum lol!

Halloween 2021

26 days ago

Wow, just discovered this thread and it doesn't disappoint. Happy belated birthday MHD!

Also, when did thick elves become a thing? That is most amusing.

Halloween 2021

26 days ago

That's it! I meant it when I said it! I'm officially LEAVING the site!

Halloween 2021

25 days ago
It was a very offensive costume to bring to the party, Sent. You know how divided the wars were. It's like dressing up as Donald Trump and saying you came dressed as an asshole. You're going to get mixed opinions on this, especially considering MHD was the host. This was supposed to be a fun time, and you had to get political about it.

Halloween 2021

25 days ago
Oh my goodness! I look like Atom Ant, and I love it.
I do like making kids happy too. Happy birthday, MHD.

Halloween 2021

24 days ago

Happy belated birthday MHD! Though I'm afraid I don't think your mizal costume is quite thicc enough. Presumably End won the costume contest as his EndMaster costume was spot on. ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago

Hi guys! This is a blatant ad but I've got the holidays to shop for so I'm imploring you to commission me! (And definitely claim any that you've earned!!)

Something like a book cover would be $60+ (and stunning, just ask anyone!) but for $15 you can get a simple colored character illustration that looks something like this! And for $5 I'll doodle you something random, yet meaningful, while supplies last. ;~)

I appreciate it, even if all you do is read this. :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago
There's several people that were supposed to claim their War on IntFiction commissions but then didn't. I will begin tagging and making demands of those slackers soon unless they come forward voluntarily.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago
I just don't understand how people could [i]not[/i] claim one.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago

Honestly I couldn't think of anything for MHD to draw for me. She usually does a good enough job on making up stuff on her own without any direct suggestions.

So instead of making some half assed request, I figured I'd just not claim anything and save her valuable time for other things.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago

While I don't have a bank account, I won't forgive myself if I don't contribute to this. Time to challenge myself to the quickest writing session I've ever been through. I'll write a 100k words storygame before November ends (less than 3 weeks in my timezone) and rob Mizal again earn some funds from the war chest.

In the absolute worst case scenario, the storygame would have incoherent sentences that completely ignore the rules of grammar or punctuation, but it seems the only requirement is that it must be 100k.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago

If you do this I will make monkey noises.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago

Ok, get ready to make monkey noises!

Edit: Partway through the storygame and I'm slightly regretting it, but if this is not a worthy cause, I don't know what is.

Second edit: 
I can't do this. I've got 5 large assignments due this week, and if that doesn't sound like much, it's my last chance to push my grades as close to 100% as possible. As such, this completely eats into my writing time; not that I've had much of that for the past few weeks either. It's been non-stop work for a long time.

But I'm not giving up. I won't sacrifice my grades either. Once I make it to December, I'll give myself a week to recover from the almost inevitable burnout, then I'll block off three weeks to write a 100k words. I'll add this to my current total - 21k words - so the minimum word count of my WIP would be 121k... assuming it's possible. It'll be an experiment of sorts, to test my writing speed.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

17 days ago
Ooh, good luck! If there's anyone who I think could do it, it would definitely be you! I'll be looking forward to it!!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago

I have no money but how about I pay you in exposure instead

Hatter's Sketchbook II

18 days ago
Sir, this is a family site.

How about we all pay her in NFTs?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

17 days ago

I don't see the request/pay option. 

The starving artist thing can't be real, can it? 

Hatter's Sketchbook II

17 days ago

Posting here 2 remind me laterr

Hatter's Sketchbook II

16 days ago

I wanna commission a random, meaningful doodle! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

16 days ago

It's not Hitler again, is it?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

15 days ago

Always! ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

15 days ago
How does the merch do? Do you get a decent amount from it? I was thinking about buying a few more t-shirts.

Also still need some Chibi peices if you ever want to lower yourself to that particular style lol ^v^

And, I will finish Legacy of Dracula's Castle someday. No way I will let all that amazing art you made for it go to waste!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

13 days ago

I get an entire whole couple dollars (plus some cents) from the t-shirts! I have my margins low to make the prices cheaper.

And I might just have to learn the style! :~P

Hatter's Sketchbook II

13 days ago

I prefer to use CashApp but if you're unable to, you can message me for my PayPal!

MHD's CashApp!

Just leave a note with your name! :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

14 days ago

@MadHattersDaughter

I'll use my request for Thara's request to Bono which he can't even do now since his shit's all broken. (And your art will be better anyway)

Thara's original request (Slightly altered)

I want a family style portrait. End sitting in a throne, Cricket is literally a human sized cricket wearing an office lady suit. And of course, Thara. Should be standing behind him all proper and serious like. Oh, and I guess Green?

This, I can assure you, will be very lucrative points-wise.

Here's their pictures if you need. I'm sure you can tell who is who and use your own artistic interpretations of what you usually do. (Like making Cricket, a literal cricket like you normally do) We always have complete faith in whatever you actually draw.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

13 days ago

Oh I love it! Absolutely fantastic! I'll get on it. :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago
Commended by EndMaster on 11/26/2021 12:37:02 PM

Link!

What a happy family! I also have wallets and 5x7's available. ;~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago
It's beautiful.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago

Very wholesome.

Updated my profile.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago

You can't help but hit home runs, can you?

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago
Adorable!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago
Finally a post from someone with class in the midst of this war zone.

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago

@TharaApples

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago

This is better than anything I could have imagined. 

Thank you End for requesting this! And of course a big thank you to MHD as well for being the one to create such a marvelous portrait. 

Hatter's Sketchbook II

yesterday

Awh, I'm very glad you like it! :~)

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago
Love your art, MHD! This one’s especially wholesome ^-^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago
Cricket is wearing a funny little suit.

10/10

Hatter's Sketchbook II

2 days ago
Woah! This is simply stunning and put a huge smile on my face: all the details are amazing!!

Hatter's Sketchbook II

yesterday
Looking dapper, @Cricket ^_^

Hatter's Sketchbook II

yesterday

Not sure how I missed this, but it's amazing, MHD!