Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Chaos Contest

The world is not right. Pandemonium, disorder, and bedlam plague the story universe. Figurative darkness has fallen and anarchy reigns. Where do we go from here?

Format: CYOA

Deadline: May 1st at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time

This may be the last contest I host before passing the torch off to someone else, or otherwise just dousing it into the ground. Though I am open to running one more after this one if I'm impressed by the top stories and turnout. With over a month and a half to write the story, and a wide open theme, I'm expecting some high quality material.

Entry Requirements & Prizes:

You must formally declare intent to enter the contest in this thread, as there is a point entry fee. Hopefully, this will motivate people to finish and reward those who honor their commitments

People can choose to enter the contest for 25, 50, 75, 100, or 125 points. Upon entering, those points will be deducted from your total. Upon submitting a contest story which meets minimum contest standards, you will get either 30, 60, 90, 120, or 150 points back (depending on how much they entered for). And then additionally 100 for winning the contest and a featured story if it's a CYOA and good enough to merit featuring.

If you do not submit a contest story which meets minimum contest standards by the deadline, you will not receive any rewards or points back.

To eliminate any possible confusion, the first number is your entry fee, and the second would be your reward. And this is just for submitting an acceptable entry. The winner will receive another 100 points on top of their initial reward.

25 -> 30

50 -> 60

75 -> 90

100 -> 120

125 -> 150

Recap: Stories will not be valid entries unless the site member formally announces his or her intent to enter the contest in this thread with the amount of points he or she wishes to stake.

* See EndMaster for rules regarding your service to him if your entry sends you into negative points.

* Stories that cannot meet minimum site standards count the same as a non entry and get SHAME.

* One entry per site member. No alternate accounts.

Judging:

The judging panel will consist of moderators/administrators and selected highly esteemed community members that do not wish to enter.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Now this is what I call a contest. My style. I'm in for 100 points.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Would a non-fiction Modern Adventure setting wherein chaos and anarchy is one of the (semi-player determinant) endings be acceptable? If so, I'm putting 125 on the table.

*Quickly checks and confirms he does indeed have 125 this time round*

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
No. Chaos is the default starting point. Where it goes from there is writer & player determinant.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Ah. Alright, will take a call on joining in this after I finish my current work then.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Just to be clear, when we mean chaos, we're talking more than first month Trump administration levels, right? Or would that qualify as Chaos? (Not intentionally being political here, just need to give a contextual example of chaos in a modern adventure/political setting)

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Closer to the level of raining fire or Suzy splittin' the kitten before the bombs drop.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Alright, thanks. Holding back on my contest entry for now, will come back to this in a few weeks.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Does the "chaos" have to be anarchy? I am thinking of historical fiction. :/

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
No, it's not pigeonholed to absolute anarchy.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Oh my gosh, this contest theme sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! I would like to enter for 125 points. Thank you! 

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
in 125

...literally a fording contest...

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

What a coincidental coincidence! I am currently motivated to write a story about what you guys call chaos so... I would like to enter for 100 points. I got a month and a  half to go so I'm pretty sure I can complete the story in time! 

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Count me in for 125!

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Now this is a contest! I'll definitely be joining.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

So, you'll be joining for 125 then?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
No Mercy eh?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

In in full throttle, here's my 125!

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'd like to join for 125 points, please.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
It seems Endmaster's Grand Scheme is working...

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'm in for 125 points, which will put me in debt for 74 points. 

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
That's a lot of confidence, End will be glad to see it.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

If I remember correctly, going in debt means you actually have to win the contest to get your points back. 

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
And if he doesn't win, he doesn't get the participation booster (no 150 for the 125 wagered). Basically it's all downside with an extremely low chance of upside. Would have been wiser to wager only what they had, or rated things to get to 125 beforehand.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Downhill? But I'll be gaining 125 points after I win this contest.

Lol, for real though, maybe I should've looked at the repercussions of betting that much, but I kind of just figured 'Hey, why not?'

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
No, re-read my post. You go below water level, and you get nothing back for participating. It's not -125 offset by +150 later, it's pure -125 +0 later - UNLESS you win, and we already have 9 applicants including a semi-insane bet from Bannerlord

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

To be fair, he did say he was going to get those points back after winning the contest.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

* See EndMaster for rules regarding your service to him if your entry sends you into negative points.

Rules start becoming more chaotic when you start going into debt and/or outside Bucky's guidelines.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

And uhh... what does that entail?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

For you? Nothing really. You just don't get your points back even if you submit a story since you went into debt. If you win the contest, you'll get the normal reward of course.

Then again if you're really feeling like a gambler, you could take the road that jep, Banner and Ford have taken.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I meant net gain: 150 from wager if I win + 100 from winning = 250 - 125 points wagered = 125 gain. And yeah, I was half-joking because I don't expect to win.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Deadbeat Noncommittal Bitches

Mr.M - 0

Contestants

Crescent - 25

Seto - 25

Kwism - 50

Claw - 100
Minnie - 100
Plelb - 100

Lance - 125

Malk - 125
Orange - 125

Rev - 125

Victims

Flamenod - 125

Hopeless

Negative - 125

Glory Seekers

jep - 500

Banner - 1125

Ford - 2125

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

We all know Negative is not going to enter...

That said, sign me up for 25 points. I'll see if I have the time to make something.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

He might. He managed to submit something at the very last minute for the last contest. He didn't win, but he got out of the SHAME pit at least.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Do edgelord contest entries count for getting non-submitters out of the pit of shame, or do I actually have to do something this month?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

The Edgelord contest got Digit, Flamenod and Ben the Bunny Fucker out of the pit of SHAME. You weren't in the pit though.

Unless you mean, does your edgelord story give you a pass if you join this contest and then don't submit something.

The answer to that would be no. Especially since your story got disqualified by most of the judges for being 22 pages long in a SHORT story contest and/or not actually posted in the thread anyway. Lol.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
I'm fine with the rest, but following your normal train of thought, what if Sent really believes that in the grand scheme of things, 22 pages IS short?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I didn't actually disqualify him, I just tossed him in the automatic loser pile since he didn't post his story in the actual thread. Though if he had done that, it probably would have gotten deleted anyway for stretching out the page, so yeah he was doomed from the start with that story.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Oh, no, I was in the pit, since I failed to submit a story in October. Because CYS admins are corrupt favoritist tyrants, Mason got put on the official wall of shame without me. Also, fuck TL;DRs! H.P. Lovecraft's short stories were like 30 pages!

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

We officially didn't start throwing people in a SHAME pit until December since that's when I first made a proper thread about it.

So you managed to avoid ongoing SHAME due to us not having dug the pit yet and just pelting you for a day with rotten food.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Dammit! All that flagellation for nothing!

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'd like to enter, still thinking about how many points I should wage considering I'm already in the negatives.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Go all out, since you're already screwed :P

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Yep, go big or go fuck yourself.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'll bet 500 of my non-existent points for no other benefit.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Edit Lock. We have a glory seeker, that or a new account seeker

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

It's wet and dark down here...smells worse than lil bean's clam-infested privates.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

It's okay. You'll have plenty of people to join you soon..

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

So it's basically exactly like L'il bean's privates.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Thanks for noticing my privates <3

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'd like to include another 1,000 points to add to my 125 point bet, please. In addition, I don't want an additional reward.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

As you know there can only be ONE to achieve all the glory.

So basically Banner and jep are now also playing a mini-game of who can write a better story than the other.

Of course someone else could join in.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Endmaster only has to give it a little push....after that it is a downward spiral of death and decay...the bloodcurdling screams of the victims....

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Which begs the question, is it that End is that effective, or is it that everyone was standing around the ledge, waiting for the slightest push?

E: Also, time to break out the coolers to see this. 1625 glory points > Is it a winner take all pot or how does winning work?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
They get back their bet points and nothing else, no rewards, not even for winning. Glory at its best.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Oh, I thought it was a betting pot where all bet contestants pooled. So, the moment a second person seeks glory, someone's going home in (online) bruises.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Actually I never said that wasn't going to happen.

Arguably jep has way less to lose no matter what happens since he was already in the hole to begin with. Banner actually has the most to lose since he just insanely bet 1125 points without thinking about the potential consequences. He even asked for no further reward.

However Banner could still actually win more than just his points back just for being so risk taking while also trying to appear humble...or maybe he won't and he'll only get his points back if he loses against jep, or only some of them back, or even get nothing back.

By the same token Jep could potentially write something so impressive that he gets himself out of debt completely, or maybe he won't and the same goes for him.

The point is, only one of them is going to get anything potentially extra, if at all.

Banner and jep will just have to do their best and see what happens.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Dear Tzeentch, the chaos lords signed off on that speech and its double negatives, didn't they? You confirmed nothing outright, just teased possibilities everywhere. Ultimately all this did was increase the net chaos in the system.

Well played.

What happens if either of them adds on a co-author or a third glory seeker enters the fray? (Yes, chaos happens, the specifics please)

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Well Ford is subject to all the same "rules" as jep and Banner now.

As for one of them adding a co-author, Bucky just said no co-authors, so that's that now.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Rule 1: Never read the rules.

I have no idea what the special rules are (not like I'd understand them anyways; they look confusing at a glance). All I'm doing is betting points and winning a contest :P

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
The Spooky Story co-author contest from October is still a vivid reminder of how CYS is not a site of productive teamwork ^_^

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Wait, since when was a game part of glory-seeking? I thought it was just betting more points than what is specified in the OP.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
I'll go for glory. Put me in for 2000 total.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Owo Seriously?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
What's a chaos contest without chaos?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
Ford....you are fucked.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
moderation is for cowards

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

When's the latest we can bet and join?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
inb4 bloodbath

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
been a few years since I wasn't a scrivener...I guess now I have to actually earn that rank.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Also, is the person betting points allowed to have a coauthor? (I think End mentioned this earlier?) If so, does the coauthor have to bet points as well?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
No co-authors.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

YOLO I'll bet 25. 

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
In Steve's words - "Weak." (or did you forget the 1 before 25)

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I have not published a story on this site yet, maybe this will motivate me to get writing a bit!

Sign me up for 100 points and let's do this!

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

KILL MAIM BURN

125 me the fuck up

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Enter me for 50.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Instant regret, edit lock

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Same here, as I know I won't have time to make a good CYOA T.T

Oh well. Good luck to you!

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Just pull a Fazz when the contest is done. You'll be fiiiine!

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'm absolutely sure it will be :D

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'll join in at 125 points.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Wannabe Bitches

Mr.M - 0

Slaves

Crescent - 25

Lal - 25

Seto - 25

Eric - 50

Kwism - 50

Claw - 100
Minnie - 100
Plelb - 100
awesome -125
Lance - 125

Malk - 125
Orange - 125

Rev - 125

Lost

LADYHEAT - 100
Flamenod - 125

Damned

Negative - 125

Warped

TCount - 105 (Banned if he doesn't submit a story by April 20)

Chaos Seekers

jep - 500

beta - 573

Banner - 1125

Ford - 2845

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'll be putting my Revolutionary War thing aside for now as I have plenty of time to actually shape that but I'll be trying to write a "quick" story for this. I bet 50 points as my sacrifice.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Hmm tempted by this one and have ideas, will decide in a couple of days whether I can or not

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
So who's been making progress and who's been a lazy bum?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I've been both of those.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Ha, I've been writing so many words for my story. Words like, "This is the first page in your adventure game. To change this text or edit the page further, switch the page view by clicking on the edit button above."

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

*groans* Ughh. I'm writing, but not fast enough. :/ I've planned out the main path, mostly. Thinking about the rest.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

@endmaster can choose how many points I'm entering in, in the style of chaos.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

Are we allowed to have a beta reader?

Chaos Contest

7 years ago
So long as they aren't co-authored.

Chaos Contest

7 years ago

I'll give this a shot! I'm hoping to get back into writing storygames, I've been on this site for a while but haven't actually finished anything... 

I'll do 125 points to serve as proper motivation.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Back from the dead real quick. Put me down for all I got. Thanks.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Shit not again

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

He only bet 105 and didn't even go into debt, so he'll actually get everything back as long as he submits something.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm rather offended that I, of all people, have been deemed a slave.

Can we change that to prisoner or something?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Nope, we've got a chaos theme going. Slaves, damned, lost, and all that. Mr.M is a wannabe bitch since he STILL hasn't told us how many points he's betting.

Probably should change the "Chaos Seekers" to "The Chosen" or something, but then again one of them won't actually be the chosen one until they win, assuming one of them does.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Is there anyway I could join the Chaos Seekers?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm pretty sure you have to bet an insane amount of points.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Can I just earn a bunch of points so that I can bet them all?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Chaos Seekers have to bet at least 500. Jep has already set the minimum bet by being the first.

So you COULD go boringly rate a bunch of stories in an attempt to raise the amount of points without going into debt, OR you could be a TRUE Chaos Seeker and just bet 500 right now.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
or bet 2000 causing me to bet the last 700 I have in order to stay ahead.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Don't tempt me...

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

So will you be betting 2000?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
ho don't do this. you'll make me start on that story :L

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'll join this contest for 25 points.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

This seems pretty fun but I'm not doing it.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Now you've lost your soul to End. There's no point in posting about not doing it; you might as well not post at all.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
How is everyone doing so far?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I've made zero progress this entire week (midterms/finals), so I'm determined to get at least 5,000 words in by the end of Saturday. :/ Hopefully, I'll get to 17,000 total words, though I doubt it (I write very slowly...). So far, my characters are still trying to figure things out after arriving at a refugee camp. I'm having trouble finding a way to incorporate "chaos".

I'm doing a historical fiction piece, and the whole idea of the event is chaos, but I'm not sure how I could get the characters to experience it. The refugee camps seem pretty boring, so I'll have to make them much more bustling and whatnot. When the characters get into the ruined city is when chaos can really be showcased, and certain paths may lead to very dark places, but that's pretty much the extent of it.

Earlier, you said "chaos" had to be the initial point of the story, but I started with a few scenes to set up a back story and stuff. Hopefully, that's okay. :/

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I have an idea for you. So while your characters are at refugee camp there could be another group at the refugee camp also that surprise attack them while they are sleeping.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Wut. That's unnecessary. There's no point of a surprise attack. >~> You don't even know what kinda story it is.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
take a guess

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You're stuck at 14,000 words because you procrastinate too much?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I'm at -14000 words cause I deleted it cause it was shit so I'm redoing it. I've bet 2k on a eureka moment that hasn't happened yet xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Damn. Really? :o That's bad. Hope you pick up the pace. ^_^

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I've been doing so much research about mythologies for the story that I've haven't had time to actually write the story but hopefully, because I got Spring Break, I can sit down and actually get things done.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Not going as well as I'd like it to, to be honest...

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Words

Characters

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well, RIP you I guess.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
lol same

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I don't have 2000 points to bet, nor do I desire to be plunged into the negatives once again. But if I fail to submit an entry before the deadline, ban me.

Edit Locking

6 years ago

#rebelswag

E: My deadline is April 20 instead of May 1.

Edit Locking

6 years ago

Congrats, you got a whole new category to yourself.

Edit Locking

6 years ago
Would Abyss seeker be more apt than warped? He's staring into the abyss with this gambit

Edit Locking

6 years ago

Maybe. I just sort of changed it quick to a Warhammer 40K reference since I’m sort of busy right now.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
rest in the piss

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I suppose it IS a temporary account then :3

?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

So I'm guessing your new profile will be "permanentaccount"?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I think the bets this contest are the best of all the contests.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Agreed. We have a potential banning, two users betting over a thousand points, and two more betting around 500. I'm so ready to see how this turns out.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Of course, everybody forgets the lowly slaves. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

The normal bets are no different than usual. These others are more excitable.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Is it ok if you take off I ever entered or no? Because I am not doing it.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Did you already enter?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You don't need to submit anything if you don't want to.

However, the points are mine, and the SHAME is yours.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
And I had such high hopes for you after reading that Hogwarts thing you required the assistance of two other people to write. Oh well.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Feeling schwifty. I'd like to bet an additional 720 points.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Wimp, why don't you bet 725?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
woah there buckaroo - no need to go overkill.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Almost banned Ford instead of just taking away points due to that being the "goto" button for the past few days.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Muscle memory is gonna do us all in. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well to be fair, I often struggle to not hit the ban button on everyone most of the time anyway. Lol.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Have mercy on us please

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

But if you ban me, what will happen to my children? :( 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You have children?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Of course he does. :P

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Who are they? :O

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
in the abortion bucket where the rest of Seto's offspring go

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

That killed the mood, Ford. Go sit in the corner.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well, technically they're waiting to be born...

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You're pregnant? I thought you were male...?

Science does crazy shit today.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm talking about my book children...xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

How are you gonna give birth to a book??

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Hush, child. You've already offended the poor writer. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Very carefully.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
all the more reason to feel lucky xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Just bringing this list a little closer so it's easier to find (for now anyway).

Wannabe Bitches

Mr.M - 0

Slaves

Lal - 25

Eric - 50

Kwism - 50

Seto - 50

Claw - 100
Minnie - 100
Plelb - 100
awesome -125

Crescent - 125
Lance - 125

Malk - 125
Orange - 125

Rev - 125

Lost

Flamenod - 125

Damned

Negative - 125

Void Seekers

TCount - 105 (Banned if he doesn't submit a story by April 20)

Chaos Seekers

jep - 500

beta - 575

Banner - 1125

Chaos Void Seekers

Wibbons - 1405 (Banned if she doesn't submit anything)

CHAOS UNDIVIDED VOID SEEKER

Ford - 2845 (Banned if he doesn't win)

SHAMED AND BANNED

LADYHEAT24

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Lol glad i'm not one of those Chaos seekers.

Or T-Count.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
everybody is glad everyday that they aren't T-count.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

That's a very good point.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Basically.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I wish I bet more, but NO I'M NOT GOING TO BET MORE yet. I think I can get this done. :D It's you and T-count who are insane.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
25 is playing it way too safe. Step up for 125, it'll get you writing in panic if nothing else, trust me.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

*checks points* *checks filled schedule* fml Up my bet to 100 please.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
That's the spirit :)

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I meant up it to 100, EM, but I suppose 125 is alright T^T

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Now we just need to convince @Seto to step up as well.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Me? Life is a bit busy right now ^^

Would prefer if my bet stayed at 25.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
glad you're stepping up

Edit:: SETO IS NINJA! post before seto edited it

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Eh. Never said it, but I honestly don't care at this point. 50 or 25's gonna be the same outcome anyhow.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
yeah. 25 - 50 - 125 - 2000 there's no real difference; points don't actually have worth so why not just bet it all?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I would, but I have this feeling that when I'm feeling better - I wouldn't be so happy about having done it..^^

E: he took you seriously, Ford XD you owe me 25 points.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
fite me kiddo :P

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Eheheh...

tbf I'm makin' good progress.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You know, this contest thread is itself a story: one of vicious gambling addictions, enslavement, everlasting shame, and a Dark Lord claiming souls.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Aw screw it, I'm suffering from writer's block and lack of motivation for this WIP of mine. I'll throw in some more chaos. (Plus, the contest is lacking a few of our better writers.)

I'll bet 1,405 points and ban me if I don't submit my storygame by the contest's deadline (unless it moves forward to an earlier date).

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

This is like the second best contest ever.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Holy hell at the chaos levels here. Also, which was the first?

E: Looking at the list there. Void Seekers. Chaos Seekers. Chaos Void Seekers. Wow.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Edgelord Contest of course.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Ladyheat was banned. Was armyman banned before too? (I think I missed it.)

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Contrary to popular belief I never actually banned armyman, he just disappeared.

I didn't even ban LADYHEAT, Berka banned her.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Oh. I see. Welp, now I can delete the clutter in my PMs, I suppose. Lady's apparently a guy

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I'll bet my account too lol. ban me if I don't submit.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Shit; you guys are insane. E: Lock

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I change my mind. Ban me if I don't win.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

omg lock

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Looks like we have a new category in the making. I spoke too soon. Chaos Void Pride Seeker? Chaos Void Absolution Seeker?

E: Seems it's CHAOS UNDIVIDED VOID SEEKER.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Not unless you're going to bet Chanbot to be banned as well.

Would you like to bet Chanbot's soul?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
No thank you. Chanbot is his/her own person - I am only a father here to guide and teach him; not make decisions for him.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
anyone wanna give me an idea so I can start soon? thanks.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Everyone in the world now has AIDS, and so there's like fungal diseases and virusses that only gerbils and vegetables get running rampant and killing people

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
plot idea specially for ford: make randomly walk 3. that is the only way ford! or maybe a new kirby cyoa? people here love kirby - (>'-')> <('-'<) ^('-')^ v('-')v(>'-')> (^-^)

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
⦦('-')⦧

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Ford's elaborate plan to guilt trap us into create shit stories so that he doesn't he get banned. All along I thought he just wanted some little chaos.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I don't think people like me that much lol

I <3 chaos though.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I figured it was his elaborate plan to get others to raise their bets so they get banned as well.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I'm cool with that too <3

A'ight bitches, c'mere a sec

6 years ago

Cute. I see a few of you've gotten quite bold with your bets. Wibbons, takin' up the whole ban-bet, eh? Ford, stepping up to the plate, and ooh, you gotta win to keep your account? That takes a big amount of guts and a small amount of brain. So, I guess all you fellas are going we-haw on the chaos train with no conductor and no rails laid on the track. Fun.

Now, let's not forget your Uncle T-Count. No one started all that shit before I did. But no you kiddos are up to bigger and better things with your fancy ass UNDIVIDED-ULTIMATE-CHAOS-ARMAGGEDDON-SEEKER titles and all that. Certainly, more mad than little 'ol me...

GUESS AGAIN, BITCHES

You'd thought I'd take this all LYING DOWN?! DO YOU KNOW WHO I FUCKING AM? I'M NOT YOUR GARDEN-VARIETY CRAZY WITH YOUR SECOND RATE KNOCKOFF MADNESS. I AM FUCKING T-COUNT, COUNT FENRIR, YOU LOUSY GITS!!! SO HERE I AM TO MAKE THINGS FREAKIN' RIGHT -- A REAL CHALLENGE NOT FOR FUCKING BANDWAGONS, OR YOU WANNABE BITCHES. I'M TALKING A REAL MAN-ASS CHALLENGE FOR 

GLADIATORS

HERE'S HOW THIS GLADIATOR CHALLENGE IS GONNA WORK:

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BET THEIR ACCOUNT IS IN. ANYONE WHO ALREADY DID SO IS ALREADY IN. ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THIS POST IS IN.

Same rules still apply. If Wibbons doesn't hand her story in by the contest's deadline, she's booked. If I don't hand my shit in by my extended deadline, I'm banned. Ford realizes the hopelessness of his situation and decides to spam the site with pics of his half-inch dick, he's banned. But here's the thing: Handing in something and meeting your requirements doesn't save shit. That's only half the game; you're still walking a tightrope over bloody-damn, throat-cutting, ass-burning Hell. These GLADIATORS who have decided to bet their account are in a mini-contest of their own( as well as the main one ). They'll still be ranked as usual, but only -- and I mean ONLY -- the author of the best story out of the gladiator pit can keep his account. All come in, one comes out.

Still wanna bet risky, Chaos Attention Seekers?

To add to that, when those pathetic low-value losers shit themselves into oblivion and try to climb back out with an alt, they'll suffer the mark of the Gladiator: 100 points down the hole, the instant they're identified. And to add to that, they'll be permanently placed in the GLADIATOR Pit of SHAME.

To sum up, the ones who chose/ will choose to bet their accounts, are, while in addition in a competition with everyone else, are pit to compete with each other. Only one of this group of people can survive.

@EndMaster , my Dark Liege. I eagerly request your morbid presence and infinite authority to accept these conditions, make these demands official, and begin the path of the true CHAOS SEEKERS, the Gladiators. I don my helmet with pride, madness, and vigor and begin my trail. As for the rest of you pussies.

@WouldntItBeBanned @WouldntItBeNice

@ Ford

GO TIME'S NOW. THIS IS REAL CHAOS.

6 years ago

Fuck

?

6 years ago

Replied. You're in with us now.

6 years ago
Damn I can't believe crescent bet her account like that. props to her.

6 years ago

Fuck no. I dont give a shit about your dumbass challenge. I am not doing it; I don't have the time nor energy to piss shit into the internet at this point so screw off

:3 ... T-T

6 years ago

Did you not see the very prominent and bold-lettered: "Reply and you're in": statement?

I'm pure madness, ma'am. Best to stay out of my path, you know with your next account.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Tbh I didn't see it. And seeing how this hasn't been approved yet, I'm not doing it. And even if it is approved, I'm still not doing it. Replying to that post was a mistake, and a bad one too. Sorry, tcount, but I can't do it. Quit trying your hand at mod.

6 years ago

Not so much mini-modding as it is proposing a challenge. Just made it detailed, so that's it 'd be worthwhile considering for End/Bucky.

And this is a chaos contest. There is no moderation, just one psycho leading another! If you didn't want a li'l bit of anarchy in youir blood, you shouldn't have joined. Hahahaha

6 years ago

It hasn't been approved, so anything is void. There was no "joining". You can try finding every little intricacy/loophole, but that's that - plain and simple.

6 years ago

6 years ago

ikr

6 years ago

It is a good expression of my irl self. I am a coward, and I can't do this.

6 years ago

(This is not a reply to that post you stated as being the one where users sighed into the contest, thus you can not count this post as me signing up.) T-Count, you do not possess the power to force me into doing anything, nor you you posses the mental capabilities to convince me to join this mini-contest. While Ford's choice was a tragedy (RIP Ford), I will not join a contest that has a guaranteed result of having you banned.

Furthermore, if anybody does join the contest (or accidentally reply to that post up there), I would not want to be responsible for having that individual banned or being banned due to the capabilities of that user. If I fail, I want it to be my responsibility alone. If nobody else joins the contest and I did join due to some unfathomable reason, then I would sigh for approximately half a second due to your banning before continuing on with my life which is a half of a second that I have no desire to waste.

The only good news is that you provided a loophole for @Ford to exploit. He never mentioned which contest he had to win, thus when he wins your gladiator contest (since there would be only two participants) he would not be banned.

6 years ago

According to my rules, you're already signed up!

1) It doesn't have a guaranteed result of you getting banned. All you gotta do is outdo me and Ford. You really think that's hard?

2) I think you're failing to understand me. Those terms only apply to the ones who bet their account. I'm not stopping anyone from joining. I'm just making a proposition for the more chaotic members of the site.

3) Gladiator and Chaos contest are the same. Gladiator is just subset of Chaos. Ford's screwed one way or another (unless he actually wins the chaos contest) nah he's just plain screwed.

4.) "nor you you posses the mental capabilities" You calling me stupid? Cause if you are, you're right.

e: Now don't be dull, why bet your account if there's nothing to risk? It's pointless! You could just hand in anything and be done. Be a real risktaker and take the Gladiator challenge.

6 years ago

Do you know how much this account means to me? The people here? Do you know how little freedom I get outside of this site? Just stop this. It's not insanity anymore—it's ridiculous.

6 years ago

On the contrary, it's the purest form of insanity there is!

See below. It's done anyway

6 years ago

>_> Seeing how my "joining" is still void as it was "made" before the approval of the thing, it's invalid.

6 years ago

That's what I said?

6 years ago

>_< What? What do you mean? I'm not one of your gladiators, love. I won't risk this account.

6 years ago
It's actually 2 inches when you round up

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Okay first of all, I already have my own plans for everyone that’s making the crazy chaos bets. (Risking bannings or not)

Second of all, you’re assuming I wasn’t already going to penalize anyone making an alt after they got banned. And in Ford’s case, he’s probably just going to use his chanbot account anyway. (Or some other account he made a long time ago)

Third, there’s no need for whatever it is your proposing because it already exists. Ford already did the highest bet possible that he’ll be banned if he doesn’t win.

Just bet that you’ll be banned if you don’t win either, then it’ll be a mini “gladiator match”

If you can convince everyone else to do that, then Ta Dah! You’ll have your armageddon gladiator contest or whatever.

Really, you need to bet more points anyway, because as it stands, you’re basically still in the “slave” section. The only reason why you’re unique is due to the ban bet. However, you’ll only be getting a small bonus if you turn something in.

So far, jep, beta, Banner, Wibbons, and Ford are all going to gain a shitload of points if they actually win.

Of course there can be only one, but they all knew the risks.

Fourth, I didn’t even bother reading all that shit and I’m doing what I want anyway. Lol.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Fair enough. I take up Ford's challenge. Points and all.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Wait, so same amount of points and deadline?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Lemme clarify.

Apr 20 deadline - Check

Account and alt penalty - Check

Betting as much pts as Ford is (or as much as you'll allow) - Check

Have to win against Ford and all other competitors to save account - Check

It's boring that no else is taking any real risk, so I guess I hafta to amp it up myself. (shrug)

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Okay, an additional 2740 points have been bet.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
e-e dammit man. you're gonna make me consider betting more points.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Wannabe Bitches That Shop At Hot Topic Trying To Be Edgy

Mr.M - 0

Slaves To Darkness

AgentX - 25

Battlemage - 25

Lal - 25

Eric - 50

Kwism - 50

Seto - 50

Claw - 100
Minnie - 100
Plelb - 100
awesome -125

Crescent - 125
Lance - 125

Malk - 125

Negative - 125
Orange - 125

Rev - 125

Lost & The Damned

Rain - 50

Flamenod - 125

Chaos Seekers

jep - 500

beta - 575

Banner - 1125

Chaos Void Seekers

CHAOS UNDIVIDED VOID SEEKERS

TCount - 2845 (Banned if he doesn't submit a story by April 20 AND if he doesn't win)

SHAMED AND BANNED

LADYHEAT24

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Lookin' good. Lookin' quite good indeed.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

So at least one person is definitely getting banned if they don't win... 

u got balls

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
So let's get some progress updates. Which of you denizens have quit and deserve SHAME?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I almost started - twice. Third time's the charm? xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Better than Ford

Or worse, considering the deadline.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

At my current rate, I should reach about a 5/8 for length; however, most of my time writing so far has been devoted to planning (but not with any structure because screw that).

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Word count? :3

?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

6k-10k (which could bring it to a 6/8). It's at 1k right now (though I only started two days ago).

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
So I have 23 days to submit something hmmm... Might as well start today lol.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
the best day to start is always today

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

*tomorrow

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Nah. I was planning on next month.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Been out for the count due to having appendicitis.. But hopefully there'll be some form of productivity before finals in a few weeks.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

^_^ I'm sure you'll get something at least acceptable done.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Something acceptable is basically the goal at this point. XD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I did some maths.

I can write 40wpm.

That's like 2400 an hour

Round down to 2k for slowdown times and breaks.

There are plenty more hours in the day.

At the least, I'm aiming for 6 thousand words by the end of the day.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

It took me 40 minutes to write 1,000 words earlier today. ;-; I'm able to write at at most 40wpm with quality equal to a middleschooler's and losing my mental keenness for a bit.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I can write 300 words in two fucking hours... seriously I will never complete this story. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well... just got my outline done.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

^-^ How long do you plan the story to be?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
10 pages

1000 variables

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Haha. I was trying to have at most like five variables.

?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Certified noob here. Got a few questions:

1-Theme: Would being in the middle of a war count as chaos? What if the story starts just on the edge of chaos, and by the first chapter you're thoroughly engulfed in it? What if the world is beginning to be overwhelmed by chaos but the protagonist isn't aware of it when the story begins?

2-Length: How short is a "short story" here? I think I read 22 pages as being worthy of disqualification. What if each of your major story lines is say, 10-15 pages? While one play through might be ten pages, the total game might be 40 pages long, for example (if there are enough possible plot directions and and enough of them are at least a few pages long).

3- If Ford loses and is banned, instead of just banning him immediately, can there be like a three day delay so an execution thread for Ford can be made were other posters can verbally tar and feather him first? You know, make him a thread and schedule his banishment for a specific time three days after? Make him do his walk of atonment, figuratively naked through the streets while everyone yells SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! whilst ringing a bell?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I’ll just answer the 3rd and Bucky if he so desires can answer the first 2.

Ford has already been getting the tar and feather treatment since he joined, so there really isn’t any need to wait around to ban him once it’s confirmed that he's lost.

Besides all that, we already will have a new SHAME thread where people can do that.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
1) Read the thread. This question was already answered.

* Chaos is the default starting point. Where it goes from there is writer & player determinant.
* Closer to the level of raining fire or Suzy splittin' the kitten before the bombs drop.

2) This isn't a short story contest, but a short story is typically professionally considered between 3,000 and 8,000 words.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I have chaos as sort of an inciting moment, but not at the very beginning.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

EDIT- Never mind I figured a way out of this conundrum. I could just write a prologue that starts in true chaos and go from there. Hell, it could be something that happens 2000 years before the main events of the story, since after all you said it just has to be the starting point. That way there is zero question about whether or not the starting point is chaotic.

Thanks for the answer, but here's my confusion with that (btw I did read the thread but I'm the type of person who can see the color black on a blank white piece of paper)

*see tl/dr at the bottom if you're feeling lazy or you are busy

Say I'm ISIS and I'm in my cave, but I know NATO has dispatched missile carrying jets to my location. Is my situation immediately chaotic? No, we have to wait a few minutes. Is the chaos already began and inevitably on its way? Absolutely. Are we emotionally in chaos from the very first second the invasive ghost of a reader/watcher steps behind the fourth wall to observe? Absolutely. Either our emotions are "balls to the walls high strung" chaotic or they're presently disassociating to escape the emotional chaos in the back of our minds. For the latter case, the protagonist might be fixating on the asymmetrical point of an old wooden pencil on the desk, and notice the shavings from the sharpener have started to scatter from the ambient air flow. But is that ISIS member really calm? Nope. It's just a coping mechanism to deal with the chaos lurking behind the curtain of his consciousness.

Moreover, an author could choose to describe a fairly chaotic situation in the most mundane and calm fashion you can imagine. E.g., "They say time slows down before you die. He caught a pretty pink glint of light from the metal. It reminded him of inside of the Cadbury eggs he used to eat on Easter. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he should be afraid, even terrified. But all he could think about was that delicious pink filling as the rotating projectile inched its way closer at supersonic speeds. Is everyone this distracted at the moment of death? Does time always slow down this much? At this point he didn't care anymore. Maybe the next life he'll eat more chocolate covered candy eggs. The bullet struck, rending and searing his flesh before lodging itself into his spine. Thoughts of Easter vanished like a pile of ash whisked away in the wind."

^^ Chaotic situation, very much NOT a chaotic description.

So, to sum this up, if I use a loose definition (and that seems to be acceptable based on this thread and your recent answer), there are many situations I could argue are chaotic in some way. But just because I can make that argument doesn't mean I won't get thrown into the pit of shame for it.

Thence came my trepidation and the "stupid" question.

*tl/dr: a clever writer could make a chaotic situation become mundane or make a mundane situation become chaotic.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Prologues don't count as a workaround. Chapter one must be chaos. This topic would be disqualified.

Edit: As several people have PM'd me this week...

Any attempts to circumvent the spirit of the contest theme will be disqualified. These are stories about what happens when the world starts out in a state of absolute shit. Not stories about how the world came to be shit or how the world was shit long ago but now is sumshine and rainbows until new stuff happens.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well fuck.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Agreed. I started around a ten days ago, then had to start over after probably fifteen pages. Now my prologue is becoming the entire story. It's awful. Guaranteed last place finish.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

So wait, you're in this contest? You haven't made a proper bet yet.

If you're going to insist on being in this contest, you better make a proper bet, lest you be placed with Mr. M in the bitch category.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I bet his plan is to write his story and then make a bet when it's finished so he doesn't have to worry abot losing points.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Actually, MinnieKing, I could turn in a story today if I wanted, as I've wrapped up the narrative of one portion of it. However I would rather make something more complete, so I'll be taking all of the remaining days. Hopefully I'll have time to photoshop some pictures too. But anyway my last post is something of an official entry, I hope.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm not really sure of the mechanics, but I see no reason not to. I'm about one third finished, and if I'm at the last day I'll simply leave off some stuff I wanted to put in and wrap the story up. That said, I have very few points. But I'll bet whatever I can afford. I seem to have 53 points right now, but I'd like to enter the next contest, too. Would 25 points be a reasonable bet or would that put me in some shameful category?

If so then count me in for 25.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Slave to Darkness it is.

Not the bravest of bets, but you're probably not going to get banned or go into debt like some people on here.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Alright, I'm throwing in the towel. I took a huge personal commitment that ate up a majority of my free time, and I don't have the ability to play catch-up to churn out something decent. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Yes! Less noteworthy competition!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
BAN H-- oh wait he wasn't stupid enough to make that part of his bet. Carry on then.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Quitter. May shame eternally be upon you, oh capybara. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
It's really not his fault this time, it turns out the Canadian school system is exempt from laws regarding child labor or slavery.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Do go on.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Basically this guy I know needed an extra spotlight operator for this musical the school puts on every year, and I said I'd help him out. What I didn't realize was that I would be at the school until 9:00 every night for most of April.   Then it was until 10:00 for about a week, until at the time of show, I was in the lighting booth until 11:00. Added to regular schoolwork, it was too much to balance a CYOA on top of. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
But you got credited for ten entire hours of volunteer work, surely it was all worthwhile???

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Fool. Never volunteer. Volunteering is for suckers and pigeons.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I need 40 volunteer hours to graduate, and getting the last 10 from this means I don't have to interact with minorities. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm really curious on everyone's progress. ^_^ Main paths done? Word count? Secondary/other paths done? Motivation? Balancing time?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I've got this all planned out, i'll write one page today, one page tommorow, and then sixty the day before the deadline.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

:D You work very hard. xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
48 words

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Dang. You plan to not get banned, right?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
yeah I'll be fine.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

A Chaos Contest? I'll join, but I'm only wagering 50 points because I'm new to this xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You have 14 days... 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Too late. His soul is End's now.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'll do my best to finish it in 14 days. Trust me, I'm a certified procrastinator. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
same

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Gosh that deadline's awfully close, isn't it?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Oh that's right, yours is due in three days.

I'm not sure if you'll exactly be missed, but you were one of the better ones. It was nice knowing you.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
So where does everyone stand on the home stretch?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Woefully far behind where I should be. But hey 3J wrote OMS in 4 days or so, so I'll just pretend I'm better than him and let my ego follow me through.

Edit: not to say I have no progress down. Just that what remains is still massive.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

*laughs nervously*

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
HAhaaa...

I'll start one day...

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Come on, I'm not ready to see you leave! :'(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I don't care or know who you are lol

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
...Naomi...?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Never heard of you. Old noob or new noob?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
You did the joke on me with Gat about having sex with your dad.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
oh lmao that was great. you got baited so easy xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Is there still a copy of that somewhere?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
uhh somewhere on the discord. maybe. I'll check imgur.

Edit:: It is indeed on imgur and will now be on the discord too.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Discord is for faggots.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
lmao legitimately first I've heard that

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
IRC works as well as it ever did and has the added bonus of not just frivolously sucking away all a person's data for no discernible reason.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
?? discord uses like no data lol unless you're loading a fuckton of images then discord is very data friendly.

Or if you're poor and only have 1GB /month plan or some shit I can't imagine discord using more than 2GB in a month of use on a mobile device.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I've actually only used Discord once, because the second time I tried was out of high speed data and it wouldn't load at all which means it was using way more than I wanted it to in the first place.

I stay logged into IRC on my phone 24/7 with or without data and I've never had a problem.

Also Discord sucks because when someone leaves and everyone start talking shit about them, as friends do, they can just log back in later and see it all and that's no fun. That's a terrible feature.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
the internet is literally 90% shit talk.

can totally edit perms so multiple or one person does not see certain messages.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Maybe I should enter this, everyone else seems to be failing so miserably I might as well. Theoretically I could crap out 1000 words a day and then just have aliens come and destroy everyone once I ran out of time.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I don't feel comfortable answering this question.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Still drafting plans, but I plan on working on it more right now and maybe tomorrow if I get the chance. Between track practice, homework, and piano lessons, it's hard to find free time nowadays lmao. I am working on it though, so do not fear! :D

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
no fucking joke I just came up with my idea for my entry 5 minutes ago in the shower and it's the best of all the ideas I've had so far for a chaos contest entry like holy shit it's great

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm still convinced that you've been writing this whole time and have an entire well-written and long story almost done, but are just telling us you haven't started because it's funny.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
This is my theory. Or at least it's what I'm hoping for because it would be kind of awesome, as opposed to him just falling over with a wet fart and getting his account taken away the site's fairy godreaper at the stroke of midnight.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Um you guys know how that turned out in Jan's contest though right?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
BD is right I'm telling the truth here lol

I'm flattered some people believe in my ability to not procrastinate and that some still have hope for me.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Finished main path. Two more major paths to go. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Man, even with mostly binary choices the permutations can add up quickly. I'd say I'm halfway through, depending on how far I want the endings that fall short of the ending to go.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Every time I think I'm ready to wrap up a tendril of the story, it occurs to me that in the particular situation the character could reasonably be presented with yet another choice, and so I have to keep extending the narrative path. Sheesh this is not easy to do.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Welcome to the world of CYOA, now pick and choose your fate...

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Chaos can be controlled. I'm placing 25 points on the table.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Updating the list.

Mr.M - 0

Slaves To Darkness

AgentX - 25

Battlemage - 25

Lal - 25

Saika -25

Eric - 50

Kwism - 50

Seto - 50

Claw - 100

Digit - 100 (Just bet on Ford winning the contest. No story)
Minnie - 100
Plelb - 100
awesome -125

Crescent - 125
Lance - 125

Malk - 125 (Yeah, he said he dropped out, but until the deadline is over, he still could change his mind)

Mizal - 125

Negative - 125
Orange - 125

Rev - 125

Lost & The Damned

Rain - 50

Flamenod - 125

Chaos Seekers

jep - 500

beta - 575

Banner - 1125 (Said he doesn't want any additional reward)

Chaos Void Seekers

SHAMED AND BANNED

LADYHEAT24

T-Count

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I kinda wished I had joined this, but I'm honestly not that good at writing. In addition to that, I couldn't think of a good enough idea that seemed worthy to write about. Maybe I'll find an inspiration for the next contest.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I was actually wondering, does the whole 'making an alt after you get banned earns you an auto-ban' rule apply here? You know, when talking about raising stakes and all that. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

That will be the fun thing for them to discover.

Will they get they banned forever? Will they just get docked points with the new alt? Will they keep getting banned until enough time has passed? They'll get to find out when the time comes.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
You, sir, are a sick but highly entertaining individual.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Ford will happily switch to Chanbot if you let him, it's already been established he has Sage-envy.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Not for Chanbot since he's sentient in his own right just controllable by me :P

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago

Just saying there's no way I'm gonna win. I'm just gonna hafta throw out what I got and hope it's enough to keep me on for 10 more days.

*sigh*

Prepare the firing squad.

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago

Hey, at least your account was prophetic. :)

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago

Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't bother and I could ban you sooner.

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago

And get banned before Ford? Nah, I ain't stooping that low in the SHAME well.

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago
Just try not to make any bets like this with permanentaccount because that one would get really embarrassing.

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago
Since this was an issue with the last contest, can someone clarify whether stories have to meet minimum site standards in order to count as an entry? No broken links, can't have a bad rating, etc.?

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago
Yes

@EndMaster

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago

Well of course.

I would expect someone to not be so lazy to just leave broken links around in their story and at least put in the effort to write a quick death scene or something similar.

Time is My Enemy

6 years ago
Good luck.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

T-Count has been SHAMED AND BANNED.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Let's call his favorite slave to mourn him.

@ZagHero

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well that's one chaos seeker down in the mini game and along with all his potential points for the winner as well.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Yep. He was pretty much suicidal with that banning tbh

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
That sucks. I had faith he would at least put up something.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Nah. I actually think the only reason march is online right now was because he wanted to watch T-Counts bannage. Lol..

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
@march5th00

Another one gone, but the site still stands strong. Thanks for everything.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Commended by march5th00 on 4/19/2017 11:26:30 PM
a plebian dares tag the almighty third month?!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Hush Ford, you'll ruin the coolness.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I would like to point out that my first commendation was given by a founder which is very lucky and comparable to getting a shiny gyrados as a first pokemon on accident.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

With a commendation from a Founder, now when you get banned, your name will be found in the Book of Life and you will not be cast down into the lake of fire. (Like T-Count was)

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Not just any commendation from a founder, the first commendation given to anyone by any founder :D I should buy a lottery ticket.

I'm happy to have given my commendation cherry to March.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I honestly find it a bit depressing knowing none of the founders have a single commendation between them.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Now write a damn storygame already.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Yes sir! :D

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Even a founder believes in you, Ford. You can do it...

Maybe

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Good job, took you months to get one, but you managed to scrape a single commendation. And from a founder. Even if your post wasn't commend-worthy, good job.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I'm pretending you're being sincere. Thanks man. Means a lot to me.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm being at least 70% sincere.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Actually this is sort of a good comparison to real religion.

You can be an asshole for your entire life, but if you repent on your death bed, you're getting in the golden gates.

That's basically what Ford just managed to accomplish.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

That is actually a scary yet true comparison.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Now you have a reason to fight for this account. Can't lose your access to your rare and collectable, possibly sacred commendation!

I am sad I missed the march sighting. Truly a once in a lifetime event.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I will fight for his most revered lord March to my last drop of blood and my dying breath!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
But will you write a storygame?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Also, you spelled Gyarados wrong, Ford.

I need a life >.<

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I guess when Ford gets banned he can at least claim a moral victory that he outlasted T-Count.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
"And get banned before Ford? Nah, I ain't stooping that low in the SHAME well."

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

-T count, the day of his BANNAGE

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
*if

if I get banned, End. Not when. I guess eventually I will in a "straw that breaks the camels back" situation at some point in the future.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
He PMed me right before the end, but I was asleep. There was no one there to comfort him in his last hour. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

To: EndMaster
Date: 4/19/2017 10:53:04 PM

Wanna just ban me now?
Even if I finish, my story's gonna amount to shit, so yeah...
I rather start fresh with a new account that hasn't totally fucked up.
Ban and shame away, this account's going bad even with my best efforts.
*lights cigar*
It's been a blast.

To: temporaryaccount
Date: 4/19/2017 11:02:34 PM

Sure thing.

Just sit still there for a minute and

BRACE YOURSELF!

It was a mercy at that point. Very humane.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

It was kind of you to put him out of his misery early.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Sadly, I miss him already. T_T

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Should have let him linger like a raw fart.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I didn't want him to change his mind and subjecting the site (and especially the judges) to a shitty story.

It was just as much of a mercy to us as it was to him. Probably more so.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Obligatory "Ford you are fucked" post.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Would it be cruel if someone made an account with the username "permanentaccount", just to take it away from temporaryaccount?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Don't be a dick.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I wasn't going to.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
If I don't produce a story by the deadline, ban Steve.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
It's going to be surreal if that guy ever comes back to the site and starts doing things.

I can see it now: Path of Life, starring an elven healer. He's also British and politer than Will.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Time to start writing my story. Oh man, why is everything so hard.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Maybe it only looks "so hard" to you, because you are thinking... Negatively.

I am sorry, I just had to reply with this.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Very clever.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

That's not even a pun

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Don't worry, I'm in the same situation, time for me to act like it's the last day to write all the time so I fool myself into writing a billion pages in one hour. The perfect, not flawed at all, plan.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
hey I'm starting today too :D

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Ford, you are doomed.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
nah it's going great so far. I worked on it for an hour and got a ton of pages done.

unlike people who write a trivial 40wpm in a storygame I write roughly 90wpm...also I stream making it so I have chat to help keep an eye on my progress.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well optimism is good, so good luck and don't fail!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Put me down for a safe and sensible 125.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
mizal joins the fray

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Eh it's looking to be just Wibbons, Battlemage, and whatever you can manage via divine inspiration at this point, so might as well.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Nobody can compete against the divine inspiration that has been bestowed upon me. You all compete for 2nd place.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I don't know if I should be excited over this new competition or disappointed in that you're joining because of your lack of faith in the other contestants. Either way, I wish good fortune to you, Mizal.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well poop. Ford, you ain't winning now. xD Oh, does this count as one of the six storygames mizal must write?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
You underestimate march's power.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'd say she's more underestimating Mizal's laziness.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Probably am. xD Only heard about her laziness recently. :o What do you think will happen, End?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Mizal will probably bumble around and struggle. Eventually as the time gets near, she'll probably ask me to help her cheat by deleting her bet post or something similar which I'll probably ignore.

She MIGHT pull through and produce enough to keep from getting SHAMED, but it'll be incomplete and she'll take it down after the contest.

Meanwhile Ford's going to lose spectacularly and get himself banned.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Fuck you I've already written 3000 words. And I can have aliens arrive and butcher everyone any time I feel like it.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

So yeah, we're screwed.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Well I didn't say they were good words.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

That went without saying. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I mean, probably still better than anything you've managed.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I doubt it. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I don't

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I don't not not doubt it.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
@Endmaster I don't want my points back unless the judges like my story more than jep's.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
lol

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Wow lol. Stop gambling and stuff, peeps. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Give 110%! Gamble more, gamble on!

I bet an additional 125 points!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Idiot you actually... omg

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
This one is hardly gambling.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

-_- Why should I? You set the standard point bet values. No need to deviate from it. What I have is already more than enough for me.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I was referring to mizal's bet...

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You got it. No points back unless ranked higher than jep.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Same, I get nothing if Mizal ranks higher than me. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Okay, making a note.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

How is this allowed. xD Good competition though.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'll join. 25 points.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You too??? Saika, I thought you were better than this! E: Though the profile pic makes you look cool saying it. xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I've been debating whether to join or not, but after starting three storygame ideas and then dropping all of them one after the other over the last few months, I might as well do this.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

7 days, mate

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Challenge yourself!!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Updating the list.

Mr.M - 0

Slaves To Darkness

AgentX - 25 (Safe)

Battlemage - 25

Lal - 25

Eric - 50

Kwism - 50

Seto - 50

Claw - 100

Digit - 100 (Just bet on Ford winning the contest. No story)
Minnie - 100
Plelb - 100
awesome -125

Crescent - 125
Lance - 125

Malk - 125 (Yeah, he said he dropped out, but until the deadline is over, he still could change his mind)

Mizal - 125 (Said she doesn't want her points back unless her story is considered better than jep's story by the judges)

Negative - 125
Orange - 125 (Safe)

Rev - 125

Saika - 125

Lost & The Damned

Rain - 50

Flamenod - 125

Chaos Seekers

jep - 500 (Said he doesn't want any points unless his story is considered better than Mizal's story by the judges)

beta - 575

Banner - 1125 (Said he doesn't want any additional reward)

Chaos Void Seekers

Wibbons - 1405 (Safe)

Ford - 2970 (Banned if he doesn't win)

SHAMED AND BANNED

LADYHEAT24

T-Count

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well, crap, I threw in my storygame with a ton of time left to spare, in a colossal gamble of 25 points.

Wish me luck that it won't be deleted.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Nah, contest stories (if they turn out really bad) still don't get taken down until all the judging is over with, so you're safe from SHAME.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Hallelujah, thank you for making that clear.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Looking at how things are going, I'd like to raise my bet up to 125 now.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

T^T You seem confident.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I've nearly finished. Might as well get more than 5 points out of it.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

D: H-How?!?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I've been writing 5000-6000 words every day so it's not too far off. Whilst being sleep-deprived lol. I don't know if that makes me write more but it seems to be happening. Finished writing some of the endings today, but still have a few more paths left.

It's still a lot less than what I would usually try to write though, so don't expect a miracle when it's done :p

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

T^T You write so fast. I take like 50 minutes for 1,000 words. Sleep-deprived? How long do you stay up?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I've only been writing this much because I have such little time left to write it :p So I started writing as much as humanly possible. It's still not something I'm completely satisfied with, but at least I can see endings in sight.

I stay up until 1-2am usually, but that's not the reason why I'm tired. Just haven't been sleeping much this week. Still going to force myself to write this though, as there is no longer an excuse.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

NO EXCUSES. At least you have discipline! :D *cri*

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Damn, that's impressive. Mine's going to be fairly short, I stuck with a pretty simple plot, just with points here and there I may expand on given enough time.

I wish I'd started Saturday or at least earlier on Sunday, I've only got a two hour block to write in on week days right now, and I'm hoping to leave Sunday clear for editing.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

As usual, I bit off more than I could chew and have little time for editing. xD who needs that anyway like ew jk :3

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well, I just made the mistake of rereading everything I've done for my storygame. Now I feel like I have to edit the entire thing and add more description to pages which are already long enough... 

Don't do it, people, you'll never finish. Gotta get to the end and worry about what happens afterwards.

Despite the word count, mine still feels pretty short on account of the amount of choices I'm putting in...bah. Not much I can do about it without rewriting the whole thing.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Yeah. Literally have 50-some advanced editor pages.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Anyone else having trouble with making the story feel chaotic? Maybe I'm just writing-numbed, but I feel that my story isn't... chaotic. T-T

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm on my third different storygame due to the lack of a "chaotic" feel. Fortunately, this one is turning out quite fine. I used this when planning out my story. If the perspective of your setting and plot is without any clear order and with a fair dosage of confusion, then you should be fine. To simplify, your story qualifies based off of what I've seen in my opinion.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

O. :3 Alright. I feel a bit better. xD I mean, the overall event is chaotic. Just the actual story-writing. T^T I write too slowly to change much. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

btw, it's pretty linear. It'll probably suffer much in the way Malk's entry fared in the last contest.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

T^T Yours? Mine? *confused*

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

There's no way I'd make Malk's mistake. :)
For clarification purposes, I was referring to yours. (I took the approach akin to my last storygame where I have more choices per page but less length than yours.)

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

^^; Hopefully I'll have time to add all the paths that I've planned.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Then I look forward to your MASTAHPIECE

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I mean you still want your story to be coherent, so I wouldn't consider that an issue. Bucky seemed to imply he expected almost apocalypse level stuff to be happening, but he didn't say take a hacksaw to the actual rules of writing. If your characters are reacting believably to whatever devastating events then you've got the main points covered.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Characters reacting believably to devastating events. Got it I think. Apocalypse-level? ^^;

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I will not be able to meet the deadline, mostly because of RL issues and responsibilities taking precedent. I promised something before making sure I would be able to fulfill that promise, and for that I apologize.

Then again, I have 4 days left. I'll see what I can do.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

DO NOT LOSE POINTS

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

At this point Bannerlord is only in danger of loosing his points. They are about to dangle over a precipice of annihilation, loosed from his grasp, but they have not yet been fully lost. There is yet hope...

Not so much for me though. My options: have really terrible illustrations and a mediocre story or lose 25 points. Two weeks just isn't long enough to do this to the best of my ability. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

A month and a half isn't enough for me but whatever. *shrugs* I shall try to get this done! :D

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

If a fat simpleton named Frodo can sneak past a nearly all powerful being and throw a ring in a fire, surely you can finish your story. I still believe in you!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Unfortunately, they are most likely lost to some hypothetical force of destruction and chaos, perpetually trapped in a hellish limbo for all eternity. But, as a peasant is disposable to a lord at best, points are disposable to a citizen of CYS at best.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

That's not a very apt comparison. A peasant is expendable. 125? that's 50% of your land efficiency and border defense at least.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I wouldn't say a single point is worth a single peasant. Sure, a peasant is uneducated, not of gentle birth, and considered only slightly better than serfs, thus landing them at the very bottom of the social hierarchy triangle, but what can points really do? Not much. I'd say about... 300 points would be worth a single peasant? Maybe 400? Maybe 500, if we want to be generous. As such, I would only be losing roughly 3-2 peasants, as I have betted 1125 points; a medieval village is about 50 in total population, so I would only be losing 4% or 6% of my land efficiency and border defense.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Stop writing witty retorts and get back to finishing that storygame!
Unrelated: I like Battlemage's gusto

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Alright, alright. Speaking of Battlemage, I kinda like his meta-story idea...

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I mean, point power is really measured in trophies and rating weight. That's 3 peasants for the marks of achievement you'd lose, and an additional 3 for your story rating capabilities. You've lost 6 business owners and land-micromanagers, this will cause a serious overall defect in your economy and food production, and leave a denting portion of serfs twice as vulnerable to raiders and knights while there is no one to directly lead or speak for them. This is the kind of loss that keeps on losing. This is the kind of dent that builds up into what we in the business call "Ripe for Invasion".

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I think you severely overestimate the value of a mere peasant. You say that they are business owners, but that is false; most do not own land, and the land that is owned by the ones that do actually belongs to the lord. You say they are land micro-managers, when they are just farmers; nothing more, nothing less. I also don't believe they hold any power or responsibility over serfs. Also, if I was sacrificing my peasants, I would pick the ones that don't hold land or contribute significantly to the economy; leaving out these "business owners" and "land micro-managers" you speak of, if we assume they exist among peasant villages. Not to mention I hold only 2 trophies; not 3.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Serfs are the farmers, peasants are free men, meaning they have to do something for their liege in order to get by or they have no place and would just as soon be bandits. A good deal of them did this by either performing business duties in cities or acting as official over the villages serfs were bound to. You can't pick and choose which peasants are taken from you, just the same way that you can't pick and choose which points are taken from you. An arbitrary set amount is taken from your total, and since they all contribute the same, your losses will be the same no matter what. 1125 points is 3 trophies' worth of points, the 100, the 500, and the 1000.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I guess I can agree with you there. No, townsman would preform business duties in towns, peasants had no place there because they didn't have the proper education. A lord would assign a trusted associate rather than a random peasant to act as an official, like a chamberlain for example. Not too much of a stretch to assume it would be different for peasants; points have no individuality, while peasants do. Ah, but they don't; there's different classes of peasants, and it would be wise to choose the lowest class to sacrifice. Ah, understood.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
You sure did a lot of posting today for a guy busy IRL with no time to write.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Someone should write a meta-story about the Chaos of the Chaos Contest.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

^ Yes. What about Sent? He did a great job with the other thing about cats and noobs.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

That thing was never finished and/or published!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Remember the goal for most isn't necessarily to win (except for those who made that bet), but to write a solid story by the deadline. It's easy to get caught up in trying to make something as good as possible, to the point that you never complete it. 

It's better to publish something average and live up to your obligation, than to aim for perfection and complete nothing at all. Normally storygames have no deadline and it's fine to take the time you need to finish. But a contest you've entered has a set timetable, and giving up points to enter is a commitment saying you'll do it.

Points are arbitrary and don't mean anything in the grand scheme of life, but the ability to stand by your word and do what you say you'll do is a valuable skill both online and offline. That's why I encourage people to not back out after already entering.

I'm confident that most here can write a solid story that meets the minimum site requires, even over this last weekend from scratch. 3.5K words = a 4/8 story length and I've seen some really decent shorter CYOA stories here. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Someone give this bastard a commendation.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
If this were a normal forum where one could quote things I would quote this. Anything around a 3/8 length and 4/8 rating is perfectly respectable, and I'd agree that most of the forum regulars are capable of knocking something like that out in a weekend if they put their minds to it. Yes, even the ones I despise. Yes, even you, the person reading this, the one I despise the most.

Sad to see all this back pedaling going on. You are all depriving the site of some solid games at a period when it's going through kind of a dry spell, and either way a desperate last minute scramble toward the finish line to fulfill your promise is more in the spirit of things than just limply folding.

Also, keep in mind the walls of the pit of SHAME are very steep and with this possibly being the last contest Bucky's doing, it may be a long time before you have a chance to escape. And even then the stench of failure will follow you.

Also also, you little shits will never be forgiven for if this really is the last contest and it turns into a flop because two fucking months was somehow not enough to scrape together a few thousand words.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

@IronPanther

Its been a harrowing couple of weeks due to things going on outside of this contest, I was this close to giving up on submitting something when I read this, and as much of a rough draft that it is I got enough inspiration from your post to actually follow through. Just wanted to say thanks. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Anyone else starting right now? No? Just me then...

technically I'm starting over cause I can't make up my mind

The Glory of March shines upon me in my darkest and most needing hour.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Bah.

Starting to think March meant to choose Minnie or Nycto as his champion. He was simply drunk, and missed.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

xD   Wait Nycto's in this? 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Bought a bunch of energy drinks and threw them in the fridge. Going to get off work tomorrow and maybe do a three day all shit nighter and something out

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Good man.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

God damn it, you responded as I tried to make it less incoherent. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
This way is more amusing. Good luck with your shit nighter ^_^

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
same.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Well anyway it's you against Malk now in the speed writing category. Three days is plenty of time!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Three days? T-T

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Awesome, good luck!

Starting to think at this point site contests should just drop all pretense and be Friday-Sunday affairs. It's more fun that way anyhow.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Interesting.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well, I worked on it a shitton and it just... wasn't good. I wouldn't feel good publishing this in its current state. I'll publish this project at some point, but not in time for the contest. 

Toss me into the pit of shame, I deserve it. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
To all other entrants: if you don't complete your story you're going to be sharing a pit with a capy who won't ever stop shitting and masturbating, and telling you about it

Oh and in b4 End starts yelling about DISCIPLINE etc.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

:o I found a capybara in Montreal's Biodome. Interesting. :o

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

SHAME

And you still lack discipline.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Weird question: I remember that during the last contest, people published their stories right before it was due and they didn't publish right away. Does anyone know when we have to publish by in order for the story to be published by the due date?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
The problem was some people made the actual story game right before the deadline. Under the new system a game can't be published for like 3 days after it's made. They had their writing done but couldn't actually publish.

For those of you procrastinating slugs, see an admin if you weren't prepared enough to avoid this problem. And beg them for a SHAME pardon, provided you have proof.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Ohh okay, thank you for the clarification. I have nothing to worry about, then. Good luck to anyone in such a position.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Whoa what? I never knew this. My story is 90% complete, and I'd also like to add illustrations.

EDIT- wait never mind. Panicked. I take it you mean that you can't START the game and then publish it before the three days. I started about 15 days ago, so I should be good, if I understand this correctly.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
If I switch to the Advanced Editor at the last minute to change the color of my global pages, will that prevent me from publishing?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Speaking from experience, you need to have created the storygame atleast 48 hours before publishing. Which means that if you are starting late, either use an old storygame (which you aren't going to finish) on your account and rename it, or talk to End, quoting the final wordcount of your story as of completion date (post that here, matter of fact). You can find the wordcount by hovering over story length on your unfinished game.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Whoops, forgot about this. Made a blank game just now. That would've been a fun one to screw up on two contests in a row.

@Ford @Malkalack You created your games already, right?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I have 5 dummy games created just for these situations.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
^

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I've published mine, so this account will be sticking around. It's also 56 above 8k despite what the word counter says.

I would like to thank all of the judges in advance for reading my storygame.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Alright, mine is officially published. Good luck to everyone!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Fuzzles u and WIBN are scaring me.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Read all the submitted stories so far.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
In 1.5 days... hopefully...

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Actually I'd appreciate it if nobody else submitted anything as it will make the boring judging process go much quicker.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
So far so good with only two stories haha! ;)

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
It's 3. You forgot In the Field.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Hopefully somebodies can make it 20-like-5.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Updating the list.

Mr.M - SHAME

Slaves To Darkness

AgentX - Safe

Battlemage - Safe

Lal - SHAME

Eric - Safe

Kwism - SHAME

Seto - SHAME

Claw - SHAME

Digit - 100 (Just bet on Ford to win, no story)
Minnie - SHAME
Plelb - SHAME
awesome - SHAME

Crescent - Safe
Lance - SHAME

Malk - SHAME

Mizal - Safe (Won duel with jep)

Negative - SHAME
Orange - Safe

Rev - Safe

Saika - Safe

Lost & The Damned

Rain - SHAME

Flamenod - SHAME

Chaos Seekers

jep - SHAME

beta - 575 (Safe)

Banner - 1125 SHAME

Chaos Void Seekers

Wibbons - 1405 (Safe)

Ford - 2970 (Banned if he doesn't win) (Safe...for now)

SHAMED AND BANNED

LADYHEAT24

T-Count

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

*pants* JUST A FEW MORE PAGES

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You can do this!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

*panting, sweating, crippled and slightly dying* JUST A HUNDRED MORE PAGES *cues Rocky theme* MOTIVATION!!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You poor tiger. T_T 6,000 words only?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Planning to make it short but a lot of variety, but trust me, once I finish this dang Codex, I'll be going all the way. Researching 31 countries and deities took a LOT more time than I thought it would.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

T_T You dooooo realize you have, like 1 day left to write outside of today, right? xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Oh yeah, I know. I'll be fine, be confident and end strong even if the world is crashing into you. If I don't finish then that's how it ends.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

T-T YOU CAN DO DIS. *says as I write the second to last page of my entr*

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

MOTIVATION!!!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

It's done. T^T You can do this, eric!!! You put way more research into yours than I did. xD You got dis <3

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Read Crescent's story. Once again I am caught up with the judging.

But since when is the Nanking Massacre debated? It happened. Everyone knows how ruthless the Japanese were during WW2. Anyone saying they weren't raping, burning and pillaging is like saying the Nazis weren't gassing Jews.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Nanking was dressed provocatively. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Should I be worried? T-T

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Worried about what? The Japanese are now in no position to do any mass raping and pillaging save for anime shows and movies.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

xD I meant that when I read, "Read Crescent's story," I got scared. :(

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Nah, I'm just trying to read everything sooner than later so I don't have a backlog of unread stories when probably 100 of them get submitted on April 30th 11:59 PM.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Unfortunately mine has to be up by 8pm and I think at this point I'm going to have to abandon quaint notions like 'editing' if this is going to be finished at all.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I have the same problem. As long as I can get every link to be connected to another, I'll consider it a win.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
What a perfect sunny morning to start writing my story. *twiddles thumbs*

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
*high fives* we can do this m8. you just won't win and I will.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I seriously thought that today was the last day and I was all set to gleefully throw most of you in the SHAME pit at midnight, but unfortunately everyone still has time to pull their shit together.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Currently burning the midnight oil.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm thinking about throwing in the towel...

But then I'd have to write an essay about praising 2 people at once. Since I'd rather not do that, and not steep low in the SHAME well, I have to... WRITE, WRITE, WRITE!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You might as well throw in the towel, you're already in the Pit of SHAME anyway.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Since when did it turn into a pit? Also,this is probably the last or second to last contest Bucky is doing, so all I need to do is too do my best (and everyone else) so that contests won't be passed onto someone else, or doused on the ground forever.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Haven't slept since friday. I use my divine blessing to cast...Death Defy!!!

rolls a 2

DM: you have no idea what the word divine means and accidentally cast fireball at your feet and singe hairs up your leg. Divine blessing has not been used.

FAK

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Its over Ford.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Nuh-uh. I squeezed in an "extra thicc" joke in my storygame. I'm basically guaranteed to win at this point.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Should we all start a "Ford is doomed" festival?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Hey. That extra thicc joke is fucking gold alright. The holy blessing of March shimmers around me and I find myself in no panic nor rush to create the absolute perfection that is my storygame. Though I think I will cut out a lot of it because it's kind of all over the place and realistically I can only finish so many paths. Word count will not be accurate but oh well.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Published mine now. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Yay! You are safe! Nice one week work? :p

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Yep. I'm tired out from typing now lol. It'll be a while before I try doing something like this again.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Seems like a good time to get started. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Absolutely. Right there with you m8. Lets start together in a few hours.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Ford, we all know you don't plan to lose.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
My life motto is "I always lose." so I think you're a bit wrong there.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Ford, you do realize what the almighty lord March will do to you if you don't win ... right? Compared to his anger, End's bans are nothing! The lord of the third munth has placed his trust in you, gave you the last chanse! Now write, or suffer till the end of time!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
lel...o-o shite

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I have compiled an accurate list of wut he will do to u

1) Make someone add a feature for docking comms

2) Dock your comm

3) Hunt you down after End bans you

4) Laugh and take a selfie while holding your decapitated corspe in the air triumphantly

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
You are underestimating the lord's powers, my friend. Ford, if you fail in your quest, the almighty will also steal all your water, then destroy Chanbot with it. Do you want that?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
ah fuck not my water. I need that for watery porpoises.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Don't expect an entry from me. I'm going to be shamed, sadly, it is a fact. I accidentally deleted my entry. Stupid, I know. But i'd rather accept the shame then try to re-write all I lost.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
>accidentally going through 3 "Are you sure you want to delete this?" prompts

Boy howdy what a klutz.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I know, I know. I'm not even sure how I was that stupid to be honest. It was like, four in the morning. >~<

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

There's a chance the deletegames account still has your deleted story. It's a hastle, but you could copy it page by page into a new story, and submit that one. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

8 more hours :^)

Hmm...I was asked to ask this, but I doubt it'll be allowed.

If I have, say a novel-sized entry, but it's still in my Google docs, would I be allowed to get help transferring it over? There is tons of scripting involved as well, and doing the transferring is understandably hard considering this is done on a phone.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
nah too unfair. people with lots of scripting and transfer stuff had to do it alone and make time for it. better grind fast m8

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Exactly.

Im too lazy there's too much to do, guess I'll just keep slacking xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Cmon seto I believe in u

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Shiiii....zzles. :o Novel-sized? >~<

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Saika: Safe

Seto: No.

Minnie: Lol.

Ford: You're doomed.

Everyone Else that hasn't turned in a story yet: Stop struggling and give up.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Doomed? Psh. I've been doomed before and though it's unpleasant I'm still here. Undoomification is a real thing.

I can use my divine blessing to extend the deadline by 12 hours right?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I'm going to finish like three more pages and then I'm going to copy it over and tack on an End Game link so that technically it will be complete.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I agree with End here since that'll give me a better chance of being in the top 3. :)

We should have an account where we put all of the points lost in these contest bets. That'd be funny to see the thousands of lost points.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Put em all in Chanbot :^)

Or, if I somehow lose, put em all in Ford.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

No no no, put em all in Erik.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
My story is pretty much done. I'm just polishing and trying to cram in some illustrations (color pencil+photoshop+public domain photos). Gonna sleep for a few hours, then come back, finish and publish.

NOTE: the quality is probably poor, given that I bit off a lot more than I could chew.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
What is this strange concept you speak of... "bit off more than I could chew" I'm unfamiliar with the phrase.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
The phrase refers to a situation when someone ACTUALLY doesn't sleep for two straight days trying to finish a massive story that should have never been attempted with 14 days left.

But for your slang pleasure:
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bite_off_more_than_one_can_chew
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bite_off_more_than_one_can_chew

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
But what does sarcasm mean?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I think it's a food of some sorts.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I heard it's yummy.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
A great moment of sexual pleasure

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
A question for the scholars, no doubt.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Damn. I have no idea how to post hyperlinks. What follows is a test: EDIT ffs m8. Pls someone tell me the command to post a hyperlink. WTF is this madness?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Jesus fucking Christ, that picture almost gave me a heart attack. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Hey that wasn't easy to do with color pencil.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I give up, I underestimated my ability to procrastinate. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Next time I'll choose a worthier opponent.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Assuming Mizal doesn't fail to turn in a story, she now automatically wins the personal duel she had with jep.

Wibbons is now also one step closer to winning the chaos seeker battle and THE PRIZE.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
There's a prize? o-o

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Yeah, it's like Highlander.

Except so far, jep and T-Count got themselves decapitated by accident like scrubs rather than actually facing anyone in battle so nobody is getting their points.

Though technically jep didn't have any points anyway and T-Count only had like 105 despite going into debt matching your bet.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

The pressure of divine selection. Three hours more or less. Be the Architect of your own salvation, or don't be an Architect at all. 

Win or be banned, may the powers of the founders be with you.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Actually I think it's less than two hours at this point. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Oh yeah. Oops, I forgot Bucky specified eastern time. Just under two hours.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I think Chanbot is gonna get a lot of upgrades over the summer xD

Hey mods is there any way to get 3J or alexp to change Chanbot to an Architect? I really feel like him being a sage is gonna end up as an excuse for me to never publish or do anything worthwile with him.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

So basically nothing will change.

As far as I know Alex and JJJ are missing in action right now. Maybe wait six months and ask again then.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Not that I'm against having more Architects...but is it really, truly, acceptable for you to come back to the Architects after failing miserably here? Not that you've failed yet. 

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
OH DIVINE MARCH GIVE ME STRENGTH! THROUGH YOUR BLESSING ALLOW ME TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING DECENT IN TIME! HUZZAH!!!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I'm waiting Ford.
edit: I haven't read your story but I do have to ask if this is your offering. Because the reviews don't look promising. Feel free to let me know when it's ready.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

March, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I think that's as ready as his offering will ever be. He's not allowed to take it down and work on it more since it's a contest entry and the results aren't yet up, and since he bet his account on his victory in this contest, he'll be banned when it's over if he doesn't win. The results are expected to be up tommorow.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I enjoyed your writing prompt very much. Did you enter a story in the contest?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Thank you March, that means a lot coming from you.

I was going to submit a story in the contest, but sadly for me, I accidentally deleted my almost completed entry in a coffee-induced, half-sleeping daze at four in the morning.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Hi March, I just want to mention that you're my favorite founder and that once Ford is banned you should consider making me your new champion. I promise not to squander your blessing the way Ford did.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Hey March, seeing as you're back, can I have your trophy? I'd really like it, as then I'd almost be able to get my own trophy. Also, everyone else has either already given me a trophy, isn't online anymore or I have no chance or getting a trophy from. 

If not, what would need to be done to get your trophy?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Actually, Madglee will be considered inactive in ~20 days if he doesn't log on. Then, your needed number would be 4.5 trophies which would be rounded down (since the site rules go contrary to normal rounding systems). Thus, you'd be only 314 points and ~20 days away if you gain March's trophy.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Well that'd be nice.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
And hello, nice to see you again too.
Send me a PM with:
1. the story you believe deserves a trophy.
2. Your most recent contest entry.
3. A list of your contributions to the site.
I'll also need a letter of recommendation from Endmaster.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Hmm... a letter of recommendation from Endmaster. Now that'll be a hard one. Screw it, I can do this.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Are you going to be around for a while, or is this more like a quarterly visit?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

He's been rather active in the last month or so. If he is around more often, that's definitely a great thing. March is wonderful.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I wanted to read all the contest entries.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

This was probably the best time for you to come back. This contest is probably going to be recorded as the most historical contest the site has ever seen.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
March I'm fixing to delete mine but I'll put up a much better (actually finished) replacement version if you want me to. I'll do it just for you.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Suck up.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
When Ford dies I want the only genuine limited edition Founder commendation in existence on the site to be mine, damn it.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You don't have to suck up like a little bitch though. Just write something great for him to commend.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

if you want me to. I'll do it just for you.

Well at least we all got a good glimpse of what you're like on a date.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Kek

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
What can I say, I was inspired by an expert ho today.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
what exactly is an "expert ho" and a "fursona". I'm more interested in the latter.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

TOP DEFINITION

Fursona

The 'persona' of an anthro artist-- the artist personified as a character in their art. 

An anthro or 'furry' is an anthropomorphic animal-- that is, an animal that has human traits, or a human that has animal traits (ears, tail, fur, etc.) 

A fursona is the artist's representation of themself as a furry.

"People are always giving me giftart... most of the time they draw my fursona for me!"

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
"an artist's representation of themselves as a furry". Mizal we need pictures.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You heard him, mizal. Pictures! ^-^

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

An expert ho is a very experienced prostitute.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
lmao got it, thanks Steve24833.
Give me a few days to cull through your achievements.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Please direct all fur related questions to @ISentinelPenguinI (I enjoyed this profile so much I wanted to adopt a piece of it, and it seemed fitting at the time since I was writing a story about lizard people. And now that I've explained the joke it's no longer funny so I'll just remove it.)

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
That's a shame. The last time I was this disappointed was when Ford personal messaged me in 2014 saying he working on an epic story but just had writer's block, only to check his profile 3 years later to find he still hadn't published a single story.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Wow, sounds dissapointing. Sorry for your dissapointment, March.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You should be ashamed, Ford. The mighty third month put his blessing into you, and you literally just threw a turd in the new storygames section as a repayment.

Tommorow is most likely the day of your banning. The least you can do is write a short story in March's honor about how great he is and how much you suck.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Thanks to Bucky dragging his ass, this banning is taking fucking forever.

At this point I don't even care enough to ban Ford anymore.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I feel you. My popcorn has gone stale.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Of course I'm still banning him anyway. Lol.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Still excited for this. Hopefully Bucky can put these damn results up before we're all skeletons.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
You just bought a one day postponement for everyone. Some wise guy did the same last contest too.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Well I guess someone had to come in last place.

I've been a little disappointed at the number of people backing out, but all the entries we did get have been pretty strong so far, right up until this last hour when all us procrastinators start tossing any ol random broken unfinished shit out anyway lol.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I dunno about that, your first page is already more interesting then the entire story of at least one of the entries submitted on here.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

T-T I know mine is boring af—

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I made a storygame better than space johnson so there's that. I'd go for most improved. :L http://chooseyourstory.com/story/chaos~2e

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Woah Ford actually submitted a story, already broken my bar of expectations.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Fuck all of you time wasting assholes that are submitting your shitty stories at the last minute.

Seriously, just fuck you with a plunger handle and break it off.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
lel

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Dear Dark Lord, please forgive me for my sins as I only had two weeks due to noob-itis.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
you really are a noob. end ain't gonna forgive shit. we all had over a month to make something decent and half of us wrote 5 long pages and ended the game abruptly.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I wrote like 30 long pages before tacking fake choices on and ending the game abruptly thank you.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
I feel you.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Hey, he showed mercy in Necromancer when he burnt his sister to a crisp rather than add her to the undead army (well, at least in my play through).

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
All us time wasting assholes broke the New Storygames category and are shoving everyone off the front page so good thing we have the link thread I guess.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

I'm too late!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

And that's TIME.

The rest of you have been SHAMED.

Ford, your banning will be arriving soon.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Can I break a rule since I'm gonna be banned? Like a tiny rule?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Ugh... might as well unpublish mine :P

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Let the SHAME festivals begin!

And the sacrifice of Ford to the CYS Gods!

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Ford bought himself some time by actually submitting something, so now I have to wait until all the judging is done and we declare the winner.

On the plus side for the Chaos Seeker contestants, Ford's points weren't just lost to the abyss by him flaking out altogether and getting himself banned ahead of time.

However, it will be amusing if Ford beats Wibbons and beta and gets all the points only to get banned and taking THE PRIZE with him to the grave.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Fun fact: Once Ford gets banned, he will be the only one person with a community contributor trophy to get banned. :D

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Anyone else remember when I said I'd write CYS erotic fanfic on another site if I was banned? Hey hey :3 You lose some you win some.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

It's not like we'll have to see it anyways.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Fun fact: Once Ford gets banned, he will be the only person with a community contributor trophy to get banned. :D

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Were you so excited about that that you had to post it twice?

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

No i'm just really tired and I really want Ford to get his ass banned

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Hey End can I bring MK down with me? Thanks in advance good mod End.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Hell naw, I didn't bet my soul.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
You deserve it anyways though :P

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
It's almost like he shouldn't have wagered his account on something so dumb.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Christ, if I have to wait one more day for the results my head is gonna explode in rage.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
That sounds messy :) I'm sure they're coming soon.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Pretty sure Bucky's just trolling everyone at this point.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Ban bucky

He's probably trolling us all for being so lazy and procrastinating.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
A bit of this, a bit of that. Look at it this way, everyone gets an excuse to be lazy and a little break before what comes next.

Though I really will try to get this up soon. I still have a few stories to read. I've just been very busy and haven't had time to sit down and get through them all. I haven't made a post from an actual computer in weeks, just not much sit down/idle time. Visiting the girl friend's family this weekend, an MRI on Monday and dealing with getting my car fixed after some fool backed into me on the road without looking behind him is eating up my time right now.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Patience, grasshopper.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Aaand, you just got everyone an extra day of delay.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

We're probably still looking at another week of waiting anyways.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Maybe you should just give up and go and run your own contest thread, you are not really doing anyone any favors posting in this one.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

You didn't even submit something... >~< Why do you care about the results. xD

Chaos Contest

6 years ago

Fords bannage

The winner

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
Ford uploaded his brain into a robot body a week ago, he's already as good as dead.

I have no idea what all that stuff about Berka he carved into his tombstone was about though, sounds like something entertaining I missed but not reading the forum back then was its own reward.

Chaos Contest

6 years ago
This one knows.