WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Message

Got a favorite storygame? Can't beat The Wal*Mart Game? If you're here to play storygames, this is the forum for you.

Interesting comments 4

17 days ago

I'm a girl. All of my boners are weird. ^_^

Interesting comments 4

16 days ago
^^^ And that concludes the words from our sponsor. Thanks Briar! Old thread was getting a bit unwieldy, but interesting comments never end. Never understood why Phoenician Trade Games gets so many comments, but presumably some teacher somewhere really likes it. Great.... job.... educating your class.... ooooooo on 2/5/2019 for Phoenician Trade Game i don't get it xd im pro at fortnite on 2/5/2019 for Phoenician Trade Game im pro at fortnite battle royale and my name is ROBLX YTdank and if you add me on fortnite battle royale i will roast youre hairline like it is a cat in the oven cade is short on 2/5/2019 for Phoenician Trade Game cade is big short and its true MooAbduction is garbage on 2/5/2019 for Phoenician Trade Game Hey guys my name is moo abduction and im bad at fortnite but i clip every shot i hit and i never get clips because im so bad but i think im good at fortnite because i can bush camp big fat man on 2/5/2019 for Phoenician Trade Game this game looks like my hairline and my hairline is actually garbo cookiebat290 on 2/5/2019 for Phoenician Trade Game oof

Interesting comments 4

16 days ago

Eternal

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STORY BITHC FUCK EVERYTHING

-- Dylan Zimmerman on 2/4/2019 4:40:58 PM with a score of 0

Interesting comments 4

16 days ago
For all the newbies that want to research the wonderful history of CYStia, here are the links to the first, second and third interesting comments thread. I hope that they will be joined by many more in the future.

Interesting comments 4

14 days ago
Thanks. I'd meant to collect those together in the OP, and then I forgot.

Interesting comments 4

14 days ago
None of your buisness on 2/8/2019 for Ground Zero This is bad for a young man Dont do it foul language

Interesting comments 4

5 days ago

Love SICK

Is it even legal to read or especially write something like this? I'm not offended, I'm just not okay with this. You couldn't do ghosts, or zombies, or literally anything else?

1/10. This is too messed up for me.

-- What the.. f*ck? on 2/16/2019 8:05:08 PM

Sounds like she was offended.

Interesting comments 4

5 days ago
Ah, the innocence of youth. Does anyone recall the days of being so precious and tender that this story would be the worst thing you'd ever encountered on the internet?

Interesting comments 4

5 days ago

My introduction to the Internet was looking up what oral sex was.  So, no.  

Interesting comments 4

4 days ago

To: EndMaster
Date: 2/17/2019 10:45:16 PM

Everyone on this site hates your storygames. and I'm sure they would kill you if they had the chance.

Lol.

Interesting comments 4

4 days ago

If that's true, it's only because you make us all look like the scum we are in comparison.  

Interesting comments 4

3 days ago
He has a mildly amusing username this time at least. Did he copy and paste the same thing to Steve?

Interesting comments 4

3 days ago

Dead Man Walking

this book was trash can autsim

-- crater on 2/19/2019 11:11:57 AM with a score of 4460

Always a bit surprising when Berka gets a flat out negative comment. At worst he usually gets a generally praising comment that bitches about his story being sexist.

Interesting comments 4

3 days ago
There is no book, there is no trashcan, just a five year old typing words at random which in some respects happen to resemble a sentence closely enough that the brain interprets them that way.

There is however plenty of autism on display.

Interesting comments 4

3 days ago
Very autsim.

Interesting comments 4

3 days ago

I think that he is referencing the 1993 novel by Helen Prejean.